Siting Noxious Facilities: An Approach That Integrates Technical, Economic, and Political Considerations
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eli Feinerman & Israel Finkelshtain & Iddo Kan, 2004. "On A Political Solution to the NIMBY Conflict," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 94(1), pages 369-381, March.
- Casey, James F. & Kahn, James R. & Rivas, Alexandre A.F., 2008. "Willingness to accept compensation for the environmental risks of oil transport on the Amazon: A choice modeling experiment," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 67(4), pages 552-559, November.
- Toshiaki Sasao, 2004. "Analysis of the socioeconomic impact of landfill siting considering regional factors," Environmental Economics and Policy Studies, Springer;Society for Environmental Economics and Policy Studies - SEEPS, vol. 6(2), pages 147-175, June.
- Garrone, Paola & Groppi, Angelamaria, 2012. "Siting locally-unwanted facilities: What can be learnt from the location of Italian power plants," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 176-186.
- Yuichi Ishimura & Kenji Takeuchi, 2017. "Does conflict matter? Spatial distribution of disposal sites in Japan," Environmental Economics and Policy Studies, Springer;Society for Environmental Economics and Policy Studies - SEEPS, vol. 19(1), pages 99-120, January.
- Sergio Ardila & Ricardo Quiroga & William J. Vaughan, 1998. "A Review of the Use of Contingent Valuation Methods in Project Analysis at the Inter-American Development Bank," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 33298, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Carol Mansfield & George L. Van Houtven & Joel Huber, 2002. "Compensating for Public Harms: Why Public Goods Are Preferred to Money," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 78(3), pages 368-389.
- Swallow, Stephen K. & Opaluch, James J. & Weaver, Thomas F., 2001. "Strength-of-Preference Indicators and an Ordered-Response Model for Ordinarily Dichotomous, Discrete Choice Data," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 70-93, January.
- Francisco André & Francisco Velasco & Luis Gonzalez-Abril, 2009.
"Intertemporal and spatial location of disposal facilities,"
Spanish Economic Review,
Springer;Spanish Economic Association, vol. 11(1), pages 23-49, March.
- Andre, F.J. & Velasco, F. & Gonzalez, L., 2004. "Intertemporal and Spatial Location of Disposal Facilities," Discussion Paper 2004-30, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Francisco J. André & Francisco Velasco & Luis González, 2004. "Intertemporal and Spatial Location of Disposal Facilities," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2004/74, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- F. Velasco & F.J. AndrÃ©, 2004. "Intertemporal and Spatial Location of Disposal Facilities," Computing in Economics and Finance 2004 153, Society for Computational Economics.
- Yuichi Ishimura & Kenji Takeuchi, 2015. "Spatial Distribution of Disposal Sites¦ Empirical Evidence from Japan," Discussion Papers 1523, Graduate School of Economics, Kobe University.
- Wagner, Jeffrey, 2011. "Incentivizing sustainable waste management," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(4), pages 585-594, February.
- Berthomé, Guy-El-Karim & Thomas, Alban, 2017.
"A Context-based Procedure for Assessing Participatory Schemes in Environmental Planning,"
Elsevier, vol. 132(C), pages 113-123.
- Berthomé, Guy-El-Karim & Thomas, Alban, 2016. "A Context-based Procedure for Assessing Participatory Schemes in Environmental Planning," TSE Working Papers 16-729, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Caplan, Arthur & Grijalva, Therese & Jackson-Smith, Douglas, 2007. "Using choice question formats to determine compensable values: The case of a landfill-siting process," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(4), pages 834-846, February.
- Lejano, Raul P. & Davos, Climis A., 2002. "Fair Share: Siting Noxious Facilities as a Risk Distribution Game under Nontransferable Utility," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 251-266, March.
- Richard Benjamin & Jeffrey Wagner, 2006. "Reconsidering the law and economics of low-level radioactive waste management," Environmental Economics and Policy Studies, Springer;Society for Environmental Economics and Policy Studies - SEEPS, vol. 8(1), pages 33-53, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uwp:landec:v:68:y:1992:i:3:p:283-301. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://le.uwpress.org/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .