Cooperative provision of indivisible public goods
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kleindorfer Paul R. & Sertel Murat R., 1994. "Auctioning the Provision of an Indivisible Public Good," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 64(1), pages 20-34, October.
- Faulhaber, Gerald R, 1975. "Cross-Subsidization: Pricing in Public Enterprises," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 65(5), pages 966-977, December.
- Marc-Hubert Depret & Abdelillah Hamdouch, 2010. "Les clusters et les réseaux comme fondements de la dynamique d'innovation dans l'industrie biopharmaceutique," Working Papers of BETA 2010-11, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Kunreuther, Howard & Kleindorfer, Paul & Knez, Peter J. & Yaksick, Rudy, 1987. "A compensation mechanism for siting noxious facilities: Theory and experimental design," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 371-383, December.
- DEHEZ, Pierre, 2009. "Allocation of fixed costs and the weighted Shapley value," CORE Discussion Papers 2009035, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- S. C. Littlechild & G. Owen, 1973. "A Simple Expression for the Shapley Value in a Special Case," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 20(3), pages 370-372, November.
More about this item
Keywordspublic goods; cost sharing; core; nucleolus; Shapley value.;
- C71 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Cooperative Games
- H41 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - Public Goods
- M41 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Accounting - - - Accounting
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-06-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-CDM-2010-06-18 (Collective Decision-Making)
- NEP-GTH-2010-06-18 (Game Theory)
- NEP-PBE-2010-06-18 (Public Economics)
- NEP-PUB-2010-06-18 (Public Finance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ulp:sbbeta:2010-14. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bestrfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.