Airport problems and consistent allocation rules
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Maschler, M & Potters, J A M & Tijs, S H, 1992. "The General Nucleolus and the Reduced Game Property," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 21(1), pages 85-106.
- Neyman, Abraham, 1989.
"Uniqueness of the Shapley value,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 116-118, March.
- NEYMAN, Abraham, 1988. "Uniqueness of the Shapley value," CORE Discussion Papers 1988013, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- S.C. Littlechild & G.F. Thompson, 1977. "Aircraft Landing Fees: A Game Theory Approach," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 8(1), pages 186-204, Spring.
- S. C. Littlechild & G. Owen, 1973. "A Simple Expression for the Shapley Value in a Special Case," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 20(3), pages 370-372, November.
- Peleg, B, 1986. "On the Reduced Game Property and Its Converse," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 15(3), pages 187-200.
- Sonmez, Tayfun O., 2014. "Population-Monotonicity of the Nucleolus on a Class of Public Good Problems," MPRA Paper 58248, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Maschler, M. & Potters, J.A.M. & Tijs, S.H., 1992. "The general nucleolus and the reduced game property," Other publications TiSEM ab187dab-1b5b-40c3-a673-8, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Sprumont, Yves, 1990. "Population monotonic allocation schemes for cooperative games with transferable utility," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 2(4), pages 378-394, December. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)