Cooperative games and cost allocation problems
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 19 (2011)
Issue (Month): 1 (July)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=120409|
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Laruelle,Annick & Valenciano,Federico, 2011.
"Voting and Collective Decision-Making,"
Cambridge University Press, number 9780521182638.
- Parrachino, Irene & Dinar, Ariel & Patrone, Fioravante, 2006. "Cooperative game theory and its application to natural, environmental, and water resource issues : 3. application to water resources," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4074, The World Bank.
- Borm, P.E.M. & Hamers, H.J.M. & Hendrickx, R.L.P., 2001.
"Operations research games : A survey,"
Other publications TiSEM
755a430b-592f-400b-ba18-9, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Peter Borm & Herbert Hamers & Ruud Hendrickx, 2001. "Operations research games: A survey," TOP: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer, vol. 9(2), pages 139-199, December.
- S.C. Littlechild & G.F. Thompson, 1977. "Aircraft Landing Fees: A Game Theory Approach," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 8(1), pages 186-204, Spring.
- Norde, H.W. & Fragnelli, V. & Garcia-Jurado, I. & Patrone, F. & Tijs, S.H., 2002.
"Balancedness of infrastructure cost games,"
Other publications TiSEM
cf8007c3-0add-412a-88ac-f, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Frisk, Mikael & Göthe-Lundgren, Maud & Jörnsten, Kurt & Rönnqvist, Mikael, 2006.
"Cost allocation in collaborative forest transportation,"
2006/15, Department of Business and Management Science, Norwegian School of Economics.
- Frisk, M. & Göthe-Lundgren, M. & Jörnsten, K. & Rönnqvist, M., 2010. "Cost allocation in collaborative forest transportation," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 205(2), pages 448-458, September.
- Zara, Stefano & Dinar, Ariel & Patrone, Fioravante, 2006. "Cooperative game theory and its application to natural, environmental, and water resource issues : 2. application to natural and environmental resources," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4073, The World Bank.
- Vito Fragnelli & Anna Iandolino, 2004. "A cost allocation problem in urban solid wastes collection and disposal," Mathematical Methods of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 59(3), pages 447-463, 07.
- bhakar, Rohit & sriram, V.s. & padhy, Narayana prasad & gupta, Hari om, 2010. "Probabilistic game approaches for network cost allocation," MPRA Paper 29003, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hobbs, Benjamin F. & Kelly, Kevin A., 1992. "Using game theory to analyze electric transmission pricing policies in the United States," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 56(2), pages 154-171, January.
- Stefano Moretti & Fioravante Patrone, 2008. "Transversality of the Shapley value," TOP: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer, vol. 16(1), pages 1-41, July.
- Matsubayashi, Nobuo & Umezawa, Masashi & Masuda, Yasushi & Nishino, Hisakazu, 2005. "A cost allocation problem arising in hub-spoke network systems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 160(3), pages 821-838, February.
- Aadland, David & Kolpin, Van, 1998. "Shared irrigation costs: An empirical and axiomatic analysis," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 203-218, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:topjnl:v:19:y:2011:i:1:p:1-22. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Christopher F Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.