2015, Volume 36, Issue C
- 1-9 Reform and efficiency of New Zealand's airports
by Abbott, Malcolm
- 10-23 The impact of residential photovoltaic power on electricity sales revenues in Cape Town, South Africa
by Mayr, Dieter & Schmid, Erwin & Trollip, Hilton & Zeyringer, Marianne & Schmidt, Johannes
- 24-34 Analysis of electricity industry liberalization in Great Britain: How did the bidding behavior of electricity producers change?
by Tashpulatov, Sherzod N.
- 35-42 The efficiency of postal services in the age of market liberalization and the internet: Evidence from Central and Eastern Europe
by Tochkov, Kiril
- 43-45 Carbon capture and storage for Hong Kong's fuel mix
by Xu, Yuan & Liu, Guangjian
- 46-51 Is the renewable portfolio standard an effective energy policy?: Early evidence from South Korea
by Kwon, Tae-hyeong
- 52-56 Internal governance and member investment behavior in energy cooperatives: An experimental approach
by Höfer, Hanna-Helena & Rommel, Jens
- 57-66 Power plants as megaprojects: Using empirics to shape policy, planning, and construction management
by Brookes, Naomi J. & Locatelli, Giorgio
- 67-70 Renewable energy potential and adoption of renewable portfolio standards
by Upton, Gregory B. & Snyder, Brian F.
- 71-78 Drivers of non-revenue water: A cross-national analysis
by van den Berg, Caroline
- 79-90 Raising the stakes for energy efficiency: A qualitative case study of California's risk/reward incentive mechanism
by Chandrashekeran, Sangeetha & Zuckerman, Julia & Deason, Jeff
2015, Volume 35, Issue C
- 1-18 The market (in-)stability reserve for EU carbon emission trading: Why it might fail and how to improve it
by Richstein, Jörn C. & Chappin, Émile J.L. & de Vries, Laurens J.
- 19-27 Energy reform in Mexico: Imperfect unbundling in the electricity sector
by Ibarra-Yunez, Alejandro
- 28-40 Quantifying distribution-system operators' economic incentives to promote residential demand response
by Koliou, Elta & Bartusch, Cajsa & Picciariello, Angela & Eklund, Tobias & Söder, Lennart & Hakvoort, Rudi A.
- 41-49 The impact of curriculum-based learning on environmental literacy and energy consumption with implications for policy
by Craig, Christopher A. & Allen, Myria W.
- 50-66 Transportation intensity, urbanization, economic growth, and CO2 emissions in the G-20 countries
by Arvin, Mak B. & Pradhan, Rudra P. & Norman, Neville R.
- 67-71 Coal, oil, or clean energy: Which contributes most to the low energy efficiency in China?
by Xie, Wei & Sheng, Pengfei & Guo, Xiaohui
- 72-90 Asymmetric effects of electricity regulatory reforms in the EU15 and in the New Member States: Empirical evidence from residential prices 1990–2011
by Bacchiocchi, Emanuele & Florio, Massimo & Taveggia, Giulia
- 91-101 Assessing a decade of regulatory performance for the Lesotho electricity industry
by Thamae, Leboli Z. & Thamae, Retselisitsoe I. & Thamae, Thimothy M.
2015, Volume 34, Issue C
- 1-10 Paths to universalize water and sewage services in Brazil: The role of regulatory authorities in promoting efficient service
by Carvalho, Anne Emília Costa & Sampaio, Luciano Menezes Bezerra
- 11-18 Network unbundling and flawed coordination: Experience from the electricity sector
by Brunekreeft, Gert
- 19-29 Clean-energy policies and electricity sector carbon emissions in the U.S. states
by Yi, Hongtao
- 30-33 Coal-ash management by U.S. electric utilities: Overview and recent developments
by Connors, Elizabeth
- 34-35 Introduction to Reforming water tariffs: Experiences and reforms
by García-Valiñas, María A. & Picazo-Tadeo, Andrés J.
- 36-44 Tariff recommendations: A Panacea for the Portuguese water sector?
by Pinto, Francisco Silva & Marques, Rui Cuhna
- 45-53 The new Italian water tariff method: A launching point for novel infrastructures or a backwards step?
by Romano, Giulia & Guerrini, Andrea & Campedelli, Bettina
- 54-62 Optimal water tariffs and supply augmentation for cost-of-service regulated water utilities
by Grafton, R. Quentin & Chu, Long & Kompas, Tom
- 63-69 An empirical examination of the distributional impacts of water pricing reforms
by Renzetti, Steven & Dupont, Diane P. & Chitsinde, Tina
- 70-81 A diagnostic tool for estimating the incidence of subsidies delivered by water utilities in low- and medium-income countries, with illustrative simulations
by Whittington, Dale & Nauges, Céline & Fuente, David & Wu, Xun
- 82-93 An analysis of the price escalation of non-linear water tariffs for domestic uses in Spain
by Suárez-Varela, Marta & Martínez-Espiñeira, Roberto & González-Gómez, Francisco
- 94-105 Governance structures and their impact on tariff levels of Brazilian water and sanitation corporations
by Barbosa, Alexandro & Brusca, Isabel
2015, Volume 33, Issue C
- 1-9 Power transmission regulation in a liberalised context: An analysis of innovative solutions in South American markets
by Mastropietro, Paolo & Barroso, Luiz A. & Batlle, Carlos
- 10-22 Coordination between clean energy generation and thermal power generation under the policy of “direct power-purchase for large users” in China
by Zeng, Ming & Yang, Yongqi & Fan, Qiannan & Liu, Yingxin & Zou, Zhuojun
- 23-33 Interaction between gas and power market designs
by Vazquez, Miguel & Hallack, Michelle
- 34-41 The policy and institutional challenges of grid integration of renewable energy in the western United States
by Cifor, Angela & Denholm, Paul & Ela, Erik & Hodge, Bri-Mathias & Reed, Adam
- 42-53 Household valuation of smart-home functionalities in Slovenia
by Rihar, Miha & Hrovatin, Nevenka & Zoric, Jelena
- 54-62 European Union emissions trading scheme impact on the Spanish electricity price during phase II and phase III implementation
by Freitas, Carlos J. Pereira & Silva, Patrícia Pereira da
- 63-68 Lessons learned from Huizhou, China's unsuccessful waste-to-energy incinerator project: Assessment and policy recommendations
by Wan, Zheng & Chen, Jihong & Craig, Brian
2015, Volume 32, Issue C
- 1-11 Public-private partnerships in Spanish Ports: Current status and future prospects
by Cabrera, María & Suárez-Alemán, Ancor & Trujillo, Lourdes
- 12-18 A study of the negotiated-settlement practice in regulation: Some evidence from Florida
by Chakravorty, Shourjo
- 19-28 An asset-management model for use in the evaluation and regulation of public-lighting systems
by Mirzaei, Mohammad Javad & Dashti, Reza & Kazemi, Ahad & Amirioun, Mohammad Hassan
- 29-37 Toward the digital water age: Survey and case studies of Australian water utility smart-metering programs
by Beal, C.D. & Flynn, J.
- 38-44 The impact of coordination on wholesale market participation: The case of the U.S. electricity industry
by Kury, Theodore J.
- 45-54 Connecting Mediterranean countries through electricity corridors: New Institutional Economic and regulatory analysis
by Khalfallah, Haikel
2014, Volume 31, Issue C
- 1-9 Beyond the public–private controversy in urban water management in Spain
by González-Gómez, Francisco & García-Rubio, Miguel A. & González-Martínez, Jesús
- 10-17 Adaptation of interconnected infrastructures to climate change: A socio-technical systems perspective
by Chappin, Emile J.L. & van der Lei, Telli
- 18-28 The effects of ownership, board size and board composition on the performance of Italian water utilities
by Romano, Giulia & Guerrini, Andrea
- 29-35 Toward a less natural gas dependent energy mix in Spain: Crowding-out effects of shifting to biomass power generation
by Colinet, María J. & Cansino, José M. & González-Limón, José M. & Ordóñez, Manuel
- 36-43 Electricity inequality in Canada: Should pricing reforms eliminate subsidies to encourage efficient usage?
by Mirnezami, Seyed Reza
- 44-51 30 years of British utility regulation: Developing country experience and outlook
by Gassner, Katharina & Pushak, Nataliya
- 52-62 Economies of scale and scope in Australian urban water utilities
by Worthington, Andrew C. & Higgs, Helen
- 63-73 Regulation of district-heating systems
by Wissner, Matthias
- 74-84 Linking meters and markets: Roles and incentives to support a flexible demand side
by Katz, Jonas
- 85-93 Smart Grids in the EU with smart regulation: Experiences from the UK, Italy and Portugal
by Crispim, João & Braz, José & Castro, Rui & Esteves, Jorge
- 107-113 Privatization of water-supply services in Saudi Arabia: A unique experience
by Ouda, Omar K.M. & Al-Waked, Rafat F. & Alshehri, Abdulrahman A.
- 114-120 Productivity change and its determinants: Application of the Malmquist index with bootstrapping in Iranian steam power plants
by Gharneh, Naser Shams & Nabavieh, Alireza & Gholamiangonabadi, Davoud & Alimoradi, Mohammad
- 121-132 Incentives for Combined Heat and Power plants: How to increase societal benefits?
by Athawale, Rasika & Felder, Frank A.
- 133-142 Mergers and acquisitions in radio and television broadcasting: Consistent goals and adaptive regulation
by Hauge, Janice A.
- 143-145 Pricing in centrally committed electricity markets
by Sioshansi, Ramteen
- 146-151 British utility regulation: Consolidation, existential angst, or fiasco?
by Lodge, Martin & Stern, Jon
- 152-161 RPI-X, competition as a rivalrous discovery process, and customer engagement – Paper presented at the Conference The British Utility Regulation Model: Beyond Competition and Incentive Regulation?
by Littlechild, Stephen
- 162-172 The British utility regulation model: Its recent history and future prospects
by Stern, Jon
- 173-177 UK experience of utility regulation since 2003 and outlook
by Bolt, Chris
- 178-183 A better deal for consumers and an attractive environment for investors: The regulators' perspective on the development and use of regulatory and competition powers
by Price, Richard & Ross, Cathryn
- 184-187 Developing countries experience and outlook: Getting the framework right
by Alexander, Ian
- 188-196 Independent regulation of government-owned monopolies: An oxymoron? The case of electricity distribution in Australia
by Mountain, Bruce
- 197-202 Reflections on RPI-X regulation in OECD countries
by Mirrlees-Black, Jonathan
- 203-205 Utility regulation in Africa: How relevant is the British model?
by Wren-Lewis, Liam
- 206-218 The Customer Forum: Customer engagement in the Scottish water sector
by Littlechild, Stephen
- 221-228 The EU internal electricity market: Done forever?
by Glachant, Jean-Michel & Ruester, Sophia
- 229-237 From distribution networks to smart distribution systems: Rethinking the regulation of European electricity DSOs
by Ruester, Sophia & Schwenen, Sebastian & Batlle, Carlos & Pérez-Arriaga, Ignacio
- 238-245 Gas network and market “à la Carte”: Identifying the fundamental choices
by Glachant, Jean-Michel & Hallack, Michelle & Vazquez, Miguel
- 246-255 Electronic communications regulation in Europe: An overview of past and future problems
by Parcu, Pier Luigi & Silvestri, Virginia
- 256-265 Evolving regulation for media freedom and pluralism in the European Union
by Brogi, Elda & Parcu, Pier Luigi
- 266-277 Postal-sector policy: From monopoly to regulated competition and beyond
by Jaag, Christian
- 278-288 Governance of competition and performance in European railways: An analysis of five cases
by Finger, Matthias
- 289-301 The Single European Sky gridlock: A difficult 10 year reform process
by Baumgartner, Marc & Finger, Matthias
2014, Volume 30, Issue C
- 1-7 The EU internal electricity market: Done forever?
by Glachant, Jean-Michel & Ruester, Sophia
- 8-17 Effect of regulation on power-plant operation and investment in the South East Europe Market: An analysis of two cases
by Višković, Alfredo & Franki, Vladimir & Valentić, Vladimir
- 18-28 The Luenberger productivity indicator in the water industry: An empirical analysis for England and Wales
by Molinos-Senante, María & Maziotis, Alexandros & Sala-Garrido, Ramón
- 29-40 European air transport liberalization: Possible ways out of the single European sky gridlock
by Baumgartner, Marc & Finger, Matthias
- 41-52 Mitigating expropriation risk through vertical separation of public utilities: The case of Argentina
by Chambouleyron, Andrés
2014, Volume 29, Issue C
- 1-16 Utility reforms in developing countries: Learning from the experiences of Delhi
by Srivastava, Govind & Kathuria, Vinish
- 17-24 Lost and unaccounted-for gas: Challenges for public utility regulators
by Costello, Kenneth W.
- 25-32 Economic assessment of CO2 emissions savings in Spain associated with the use of biofuels for the transport sector in 2010
by Sanz, M. Teresa & Cansino, José M. & González-Limón, José M. & Santamaría, Marta & Yñiguez, Rocío
- 36-43 What developing countries' past energy policies can tell us about energy issues today? Lessons from the expropriation of American Foreign and Power in Brazil (1959–1965)
by Saes, Alexandre Macchione & Loureiro, Felipe Pereira
- 44-53 From the Raj to Independence: British investment in the Indian electricity sector
by Lanthier, Pierre
- 54-62 Multilateral and bilateral aid policies and trends in the allocation of electrification aid, 1970–2001
by Hausman, William J. & Neufeld, John L. & Schreiber, Till
- 63-71 Financing utilities: How the role of the European Investment Bank shifted from regional development to making markets
by Clifton, Judith & Díaz-Fuentes, Daniel & Revuelta, Julio
2014, Volume 28, Issue C
- 1-11 Smart grids, smart network companies
by Arends, Marcel & Hendriks, Paul H.J.
- 12-21 China's fuel gas sector: History, current status, and future prospects
by Yang, Chi-Jen & Zhou, Yipei & Jackson, Robert B.
- 22-27 Factors influencing the uptake of household water connections in peri-urban Maputo, Mozambique
by Jimenez-Redal, Ruben & Parker, Alison & Jeffrey, Paul
- 28-41 The dynamic impact of carbon reduction and renewable support policies on the electricity sector
by Fagiani, Riccardo & Richstein, Jörn C. & Hakvoort, Rudi & De Vries, Laurens
- 42-51 Efficiency in Brazil's water and sanitation sector and its relationship with regional provision, property and the independence of operators
by Ferro, Gustavo & Lentini, Emilio J. & Mercadier, Augusto C. & Romero, Carlos A.
- 52-61 The interplay between imbalance pricing mechanisms and network congestions – Analysis of the German electricity market
by Chaves-Ávila, José Pablo & van der Veen, Reinier A.C. & Hakvoort, Rudi A.
- 62-72 Total factor productivity analysis of a single vertically integrated electricity utility in Malaysia using a Törnqvist index method
by See, Kok Fong & Coelli, Tim
- 73-81 Analytical frameworks to incorporate demand response in long-term resource planning
by Satchwell, Andrew & Hledik, Ryan
2013, Volume 27, Issue C
- 1-8 Policy and politics behind the public transportation systems of China's medium-sized cities: Evidence from the Huizhou reform
by Wan, Zheng & Wang, Xuefeng & Sperling, Daniel
- 9-14 A triple ‘S’ for sustainability: Credit ratings agencies and their influence on the ecological modernization of an electricity utility
by Lynn, Kevin
- 15-27 Evaluating the institutional sustainability of an urban water utility: A conceptual framework and research directions
by Kayaga, Sam & Mugabi, Josses & Kingdom, William
- 28-38 Implementing incentive compatible menus of contracts to regulate electricity distribution investments
by Cossent, Rafael & Gómez, Tomás
- 39-48 An analysis of design options for markets for cross-border balancing of electricity
by Doorman, Gerard L. & van der Veen, Reinier
- 49-56 The significance of occupancy steadiness in residential consumer response to Time-of-Use pricing: Evidence from a stochastic adjustment model
by Torriti, Jacopo
- 57-64 Melting-pots and salad bowls: The current debate on electricity market design for integration of intermittent RES
by Henriot, Arthur & Glachant, Jean-Michel
- 65-81 Impact of Private Sector Participation on access and quality in provision of electricity, telecom and water services in developing countries: A systematic review
by Devkar, Ganesh A. & Mahalingam, Ashwin & Deep, Akash & Thillairajan, A.
- 82-92 Extending competition in network industries: Can input markets circumvent the need for an administered access regime?
by Cave, Martin
- 93-97 Reflections on China–US energy cooperation: Overcoming differences to advance collaboration
by Wan, Zheng & Craig, Brian
- 98-107 A two-part tariff for financing transmission expansion
by Benjamin, Richard
- 108-122 How to engage consumers in demand response: A contract perspective
by He, Xian & Keyaerts, Nico & Azevedo, Isabel & Meeus, Leonardo & Hancher, Leigh & Glachant, Jean-Michel
- 123-134 Development scenarios for the North and Baltic Seas Grid – A welfare economic analysis
by Egerer, Jonas & Kunz, Friedrich & Hirschhausen, Christian von
2013, Volume 26, Issue C
- 1-6 The response of large industrial energy consumers to four coincident peak (4CP) transmission charges in the Texas (ERCOT) market
by Zarnikau, Jay & Thal, Dan
- 7-16 The regulatory governance of the telecommunication and electricity industries in small, island nations
by Abbott, Malcolm & Ma, Xiaoying
- 17-22 Governance mechanisms and regulation in the utilities: An investigation in a Taiwan sample
by Cheng, Kuo-Tai
- 23-35 Effect of modes of public services delivery on the efficiency of local governments: A two-stage approach
by Cuadrado-Ballesteros, Beatriz & García-Sánchez, Isabel-María & Prado-Lorenzo, José-Manuel
- 36-44 The capacity to spend development funds in the energy sector
by Gualberti, Giorgio & Singer, Christine Eibs & Bazilian, Morgan
- 45-55 From privatisation to nationalisation: Repsol-YPF, 1999–2012
by Melgarejo Moreno, Joaquín & López Ortiz, Ma Inmaculada & Montaño Sanz, Borja
- 56-66 Economics and the development of system operators in infrastructure industries
by Cave, Martin & Stern, Jon
- 67-75 Use of higher fibre cane for increasing cogenerated electricity: Policy implications for Mauritius
by Khoodaruth, A. & Elahee, M.K.
- 76-84 Enabling technologies and energy savings: The case of EnergyWise Smart Meter Pilot of Connexus Energy
by Ivanov, Chris & Getachew, Lullit & Fenrick, Steve A. & Vittetoe, Bethany
- 85-87 Realizing truly sustainable development: A proposal to expand Aboriginal ‘price adders’ beyond Ontario electricity generation projects
by Krupa, Joel
2013, Volume 25, Issue C
- 1-9 A capability perspective on performance deficiencies in utility firms
by Worch, Hagen & Truffer, Bernhard & Kabinga, Mundia & Eberhard, Anton & Markard, Jochen
- 12-22 An overview on the reform process of African ports
by Trujillo, Lourdes & González, María Manuela & Jiménez, Juan Luis
- 23-32 European Union regulation of gas transmission services: Challenges in the allocation of network resources through entry/exit schemes
by Hallack, Michelle & Vazquez, Miguel
- 33-41 The Corporate University in the European utility industries
by Antonelli, Gilberto & Cappiello, Giuseppe & Pedrini, Giulio
- 43-57 Putting a floor on energy savings: Comparing state energy efficiency resource standards
by Palmer, Karen L. & Grausz, Samuel & Beasley, Blair & Brennan, Timothy J.
- 58-68 Energy efficiency resource standards: Economics and policy
by Brennan, Timothy J. & Palmer, Karen L.
2013, Volume 24, Issue C
- 3-10 The regulation of water services in the UK
by Byatt, Ian
- 11-19 A short institutional and regulatory history of the Australian urban water sector
by Byrnes, Joel
- 20-31 Drowned in an inch of water
by Massarutto, Antonio & Ermano, Paolo
- 32-47 Structure, regulation, and pricing of water in the United States: A study of the Great Lakes region
by Beecher, Janice A. & Kalmbach, Jason A.
- 48-58 Firm's profitability and regulation in water and network industries: An empirical analysis
by Reynaud, Arnaud & Thomas, Alban
- 59-69 Is the price of water for residential use related to provider ownership? Empirical evidence from Spain
by García-Valiñas, María de los Ángeles & González-Gómez, Francisco & Picazo-Tadeo, Andrés J.
- 70-77 Disentangling the cost efficiency of jointly provided water and wastewater services
by Cruz, Nuno Ferreira da & Carvalho, Pedro & Marques, Rui Cunha
- 78-85 The process of tariff setting in an unstable legal framework: An Italian case study
by Guerrini, Andrea & Romano, Giulia
2012, Volume 23, Issue C
- 2-4 Competition and regulatory policy: 2012
by Dassiou, Xeni & Stern, Jon
- 5-12 Supply side substitutability and potential market power of airports: Case of Amsterdam Schiphol
by Bilotkach, Volodymyr & Mueller, Juergen
- 13-30 A framework for valuing water in England and Wales
by Stern, Jon & Mirrlees-Black, Jonathan
- 31-39 A contribution on electricity storage: The case of hydro-pumped storage appraisal and commissioning in Italy and Spain
by Rangoni, Bernardo
- 40-49 Russian electricity sector reform: Challenges to retail competition
by Kuleshov, Dmitry & Viljainen, Satu & Annala, Salla & Gore, Olga
- 50-58 Transmission network unbundling and grid investments: Evidence from the UCTE countries
by Nardi, Paolo
- 59-71 Performance assessment of Turkish electricity distribution utilities: An application of combined FAHP/TOPSIS/DEA methodology to incorporate quality of service
by Çelen, Aydın & Yalçın, Neşe
- 72-79 Adopting electricity prepayment billing system to reduce non-technical energy losses in Uganda: Lesson from Rwanda
by Mwaura, Francis M.
- 80-89 Adaptive planning for climate resilient long-lived infrastructures
by Giordano, Thierry
- 90-98 New regulatory policies in Italy: Impact on financial results, on liquidity and profitability of natural gas retail companies
by Capece, Guendalina & Cricelli, Livio & Di Pillo, Francesca & Levialdi, Nathan
- 99-101 An indeterminate future: Assessing the need for greater US–Canada transmission integration
by Krupa, Joel
2012, Volume 21, Issue C
- 1-16 Developing upstream competition in the England and Wales water supply industry: A new approach
by Stern, Jon
- 17-31 Economies of scale and scope in network industries: Lessons for the UK water and sewerage sectors
by Pollitt, Michael G. & Steer, Steven J.
- 32-39 Experiences of modern rate of return regulation in Finland
by Tahvanainen, Kaisa & Honkapuro, Samuli & Partanen, Jarmo & Viljainen, Satu
- 40-49 A meta-regression analysis of benchmarking studies on water utilities market structure
by Carvalho, Pedro & Marques, Rui Cunha & Berg, Sanford
- 50-58 Regulatory reform options to revitalize the US natural gas value chain
by Weijermars, Ruud
- 59-65 Impact of private equity investments in infrastructure projects
by Gemson, Josephine & Gautami, K.V. & Thillai Rajan, A.
2012, Volume 20, Issue 1
- 17-21 Determinants of voluntary electricity demand management program participation
by Leonard, J. Mark & Decker, Christopher S.
- 22-30 The introduction of competition into the Scottish Water industry
by Sawkins, John W.
- 31-37 Cost and reliability comparisons of underground and overhead power lines
by Fenrick, Steve A. & Getachew, Lullit
- 38-45 Regulating opportunism in the electricity industry and consumer interests
by Niesten, Eva & Jolink, Albert
- 52-63 The performance of the urban water and wastewater sectors in Australia
by Abbott, Malcolm & Cohen, Bruce & Wang, Wei Chun
- 64-70 Governance of Finnish waterworks – A DEA comparison of selected models
by Herrala, Maila Elina & Huotari, Heikki & Haapasalo, Harri Jouni Olavi
2011, Volume 19, Issue 4
- 211-217 Regulation and performance: A production frontier estimate for the Latin American water and sanitation sector
by Ferro, Gustavo & Romero, Carlos A. & Covelli, María Paula
- 218-225 Carrots and sticks: A comprehensive business model for the successful achievement of energy efficiency resource standards
by Satchwell, Andrew & Cappers, Peter & Goldman, Charles
- 226-234 The financials of constructing a solar PV for net-zero energy operations on college campuses
by Kwan, Calvin Lee & Kwan, Timothy J.
- 235-243 Ten years after restructuring: Degraded distribution reliability and regulatory failure in Ontario
by Cronin, Francis J. & Motluk, Stephen
- 244-254 Locational signals to reduce network investments in smart distribution grids: What works and what not?
by Brandstätt, Christine & Brunekreeft, Gert & Friedrichsen, Nele
- 255-269 Conflicts between national regulatory cultures and EU energy regulations
by Bohne, Eberhard
2011, Volume 19, Issue 3
- 125-133 The competitive landscape of China’s telecommunications industry: Is there a need for further regulatory reform?
by Li, Yan
- 134-141 An econometric analysis of private sector participation in China’s urban water supply
by Wang, Hongwei & Wu, Wenqing & Zheng, Shilin
- 142-151 Vertical relationships in China’s electricity industry: The quest for competition?
by Zhang, Vanessa Yanhua & Chen, Yongjun
- 152-160 Risk-averse restructuring of freight railways in China
by Pittman, Russell
- 162-171 The efficiency of Norwegian road toll companies
by Welde, Morten & Odeck, James
- 172-184 Liberalization and regulatory reform of network industries: A comparative analysis of Italian public utilities
by Asquer, Alberto
- 185-192 Energy policy scenarios to reach challenging climate protection targets in the German electricity sector until 2050
by Nagl, Stephan & Fürsch, Michaela & Paulus, Moritz & Richter, Jan & Trüby, Johannes & Lindenberger, Dietmar
- 193-201 Public policy towards the sale of state assets in troubled times: Lessons from the Irish experience
by Gorecki, Paul K. & Lyons, Sean & Tol, Richard S.J.
- 202-209 Measuring and comparing the efficiency of water utility companies: A data envelopment analysis approach
by Romano, Giulia & Guerrini, Andrea
2011, Volume 19, Issue 2
- 53-60 Human resource constraints for electricity regulation in developing countries: Developments since 2001
by Pollitt, Michael & Stern, Jon
- 61-70 Consumer involvement in water services regulation
by Franceys, Richard W.A. & Gerlach, Esther
- 71-79 Sustainable energy policy for small-island developing state: Mauritius
by Elahee, Mohammad Khalil
- 80-86 Regional electricity markets in Europe: Focus on the Energy Community
by Karova, Rozeta
- 87-94 Part Hare, Part Tortoise - Explaining patterns in Norwegian public utilities reforms 1990-2010
by Askim, Jostein & Claes, Dag Harald
- 95-103 The carbon performance of the 100 largest US electricity producers
by Busch, Timo & Weinhofer, Georg & Hoffmann, Volker H.
- 104-114 (Un)bundling infrastructure procurement: Evidence from water supply and sewage projects
by Estache, Antonio & Iimi, Atsushi
- 115-122 The long-term reform of the water and wastewater industry: The case of Melbourne in Australia
by Abbott, Malcolm & Wang, Wei Chun & Cohen, Bruce
2011, Volume 19, Issue 1
- 1-2 Introduction: Towards sustainable infrastructure and network regulation
by Walter, Matthias & von Hirschhausen, Christian
- 3-13 Incentives for transmission investment in the PJM electricity market: FTRs or regulation (or both?)
by Rosellón, Juan & Myslíková, Zdenka & Zenón, Eric
- 14-19 ICT, growth and productivity in the German energy sector - On the way to a smart grid?
by Wissner, Matthias
- 20-32 Long-term contracting in hydro-thermal electricity generation: Welfare and environmental impact
by Billette de Villemeur, Etienne & Vinella, Annalisa
- 33-41 Refunding ETS proceeds to spur the diffusion of renewable energies: An analysis based on the dynamic oligopolistic electricity market model EMELIE
by Traber, Thure & Kemfert, Claudia
- 42-52 Implications of interdependencies between charging strategies of local authorities for the protection of sensitive areas in the Trans-Pennine Corridor
by Gühnemann, Astrid & Koh, Andrew & Shepherd, Simon & Lawler, Mary
2010, Volume 18, Issue 4
- 163-164 Designing electricity auctions: Introduction and overview
by Tangerås, Thomas P.
- 165-173 Three-part auctions versus self-commitment in day-ahead electricity markets
by Sioshansi, Ramteen & Oren, Shmuel & O'Neill, Richard
- 174-185 Production inefficiency of electricity markets with hydro generation
by Philpott, Andy & Guan, Ziming & Khazaei, Javad & Zakeri, Golbon
- 186-194 Are the British electricity trading and transmission arrangements future-proof?
by Green, Richard
- 195-200 Using forward markets to improve electricity market design
by Ausubel, Lawrence M. & Cramton, Peter
- 201-208 Virtual power plant auctions
by Ausubel, Lawrence M. & Cramton, Peter
- 209-226 The supply function equilibrium and its policy implications for wholesale electricity auctions
by Holmberg, Pär & Newbery, David
- 227-246 Using restructured electricity supply industries to understand oligopoly industry outcomes
by Wolak, Frank A.
2010, Volume 18, Issue 3
- 113-115 The water industry, competition and climate change
by Stern, Jon & Dassiou, Xeni
- 116-119 A strategy for introducing competition in the water sector
by Cave, Martin & Wright, Janet
- 120-128 Introducing competition into England and Wales water industry - Lessons from UK and EU energy market liberalisation
by Stern, Jon
- 129-134 Water scarcity: Can virtual water operators help?
by Dominguez, Fernando
- 135-141 Cost recovery in the water supply and sanitation sector: A case of competing policy objectives?
by François, Delphine & Correljé, Aad F. & Groenewegen, John P.M.
- 142-153 The costs of adaptation to climate change for water infrastructure in OECD countries
by Hughes, Gordon & Chinowsky, Paul & Strzepek, Ken