Transversality of the Shapley value
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 16 (2008)
Issue (Month): 1 (July)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=120409|
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Paula González & Carmen Herrero, 2004.
"Optimal sharing of surgical costs in the presence of queues,"
Mathematical Methods of Operations Research,
Springer, vol. 59(3), pages 435-446, 07.
- Carmen Herrero Blanco & Paula González, 2001. "Optimal Sharing Of Surgical Costs In The Presence Of Queues," Working Papers. Serie AD 2001-27, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Judith Timmer & Peter Borm & Stef Tijs, 2004.
"On three Shapley-like solutions for cooperative games with random payoffs,"
International Journal of Game Theory,
Springer, vol. 32(4), pages 595-613, 08.
- Timmer, J.B. & Borm, P.E.M. & Tijs, S.H., 2000. "On Three Shapley-Like Solutions for Cooperative Games with Random Payoffs," Discussion Paper 2000-73, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Martin J Osborne & Ariel Rubinstein, 2009.
"A Course in Game Theory,"
814577000000000225, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Sujis, J. & Borm, P. & De Waegenaere, A. & Tijs, S., 1995.
"Cooperative Games with Stochastic Payoffs,"
9588, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- Vazquez-Brage, M. & van den Nouweland, A. & Garcia-Jurado, I., 1997. "Owen's coalitional value and aircraft landing fees," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 273-286, October.
- Neyman, Abraham, 2002. "Values of games with infinitely many players," Handbook of Game Theory with Economic Applications, in: R.J. Aumann & S. Hart (ed.), Handbook of Game Theory with Economic Applications, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 56, pages 2121-2167 Elsevier.
- Suijs, Jeroen & Borm, Peter, 1999. "Stochastic Cooperative Games: Superadditivity, Convexity, and Certainty Equivalents," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 331-345, May.
- Hart, Sergiu & Mas-Colell, Andreu, 1989. "Potential, Value, and Consistency," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 57(3), pages 589-614, May.
- Vladislav Kargin, 2005.
"Uncertainty Of The Shapley Value,"
International Game Theory Review (IGTR),
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 7(04), pages 517-529.
- Patrone, Fioravante & Moretti, Stefano, 2004. "Cost allocation games with information costs," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/4952, Paris Dauphine University.
- Stefano Moretti & Fioravante Patrone & Stefano Bonassi, 2007. "The class of microarray games and the relevance index for genes," TOP: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer, vol. 15(2), pages 256-280, December.
- Mertens, Jean-Francois, 2002.
"Some other economic applications of the value,"
Handbook of Game Theory with Economic Applications,
in: R.J. Aumann & S. Hart (ed.), Handbook of Game Theory with Economic Applications, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 58, pages 2185-2201
- Nash, John, 1950. "The Bargaining Problem," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 18(2), pages 155-162, April.
- Ehud Kalai & Dov Samet, 1983. "On Weighted Shapley Values," Discussion Papers 602, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Suijs, J.P.M. & Borm, P.E.M. & De Waegenaere, A.M.B. & Tijs, S.H., 1999. "Cooperative games with stochastic payoffs," Other publications TiSEM f0fb042f-fe23-43f9-9982-d, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Young, H.P., 1994. "Cost allocation," Handbook of Game Theory with Economic Applications, in: R.J. Aumann & S. Hart (ed.), Handbook of Game Theory with Economic Applications, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 34, pages 1193-1235 Elsevier.
- S. C. Littlechild & G. Owen, 1973. "A Simple Expression for the Shapley Value in a Special Case," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 20(3), pages 370-372, November.
- repec:ner:tilbur:urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-78432 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gomez, Daniel & Gonzalez-Aranguena, Enrique & Manuel, Conrado & Owen, Guillermo & del Pozo, Monica & Tejada, Juan, 2003. "Centrality and power in social networks: a game theoretic approach," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 27-54, August.
- Hart, Sergiu, 2002. "Values of perfectly competitive economies," Handbook of Game Theory with Economic Applications, in: R.J. Aumann & S. Hart (ed.), Handbook of Game Theory with Economic Applications, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 57, pages 2169-2184 Elsevier.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:topjnl:v:16:y:2008:i:1:p:1-41. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.