On three Shapley-like solutions for cooperative games with random payoffs
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Timmer, J.B. & Borm, P.E.M. & Tijs, S.H., 2000. "On Three Shapley-Like Solutions for Cooperative Games with Random Payoffs," Discussion Paper 2000-73, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Timmer, J.B. & Borm, P.E.M. & Tijs, S.H., 2003. "On three Shapley-like solutions for cooperative games with random payoffs," Other publications TiSEM 619397b2-51b9-42db-916c-9, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hart, Sergiu & Mas-Colell, Andreu, 1989. "Potential, Value, and Consistency," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 57(3), pages 589-614, May.
- Jean Derks & Hans Haller & Hans Peters, 2000. "The selectope for cooperative games," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 29(1), pages 23-38.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stefano Moretti & Fioravante Patrone, 2008. "Transversality of the Shapley value," TOP: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 16(1), pages 1-41, July.
- Judith Timmer, 2006. "The Compromise Value for Cooperative Games with Random Payoffs," Mathematical Methods of Operations Research, Springer;Gesellschaft für Operations Research (GOR);Nederlands Genootschap voor Besliskunde (NGB), vol. 64(1), pages 95-106, August.
- Voorneveld, M. & Grahn, S., 2001.
"A Minimal Test for Convex Games and the Shapley Value,"
2001:02, Uppsala - Working Paper Series.
- Voorneveld, Mark & Grahn, Sofia, 2001. "A Minimal Test for Convex Games and the Shapley Value," Working Paper Series 2001:2, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- S. Alparslan Gök & R. Branzei & S. Tijs, 2010. "The interval Shapley value: an axiomatization," Central European Journal of Operations Research, Springer;Slovak Society for Operations Research;Hungarian Operational Research Society;Czech Society for Operations Research;Österr. Gesellschaft für Operations Research (ÖGOR);Slovenian Society Informatika - Section for Operational Research;Croatian Operational Research Society, vol. 18(2), pages 131-140, June.
- repec:spr:compst:v:64:y:2006:i:1:p:95-106 is not listed on IDEAS
- D. Bauso & J. Timmer, 2009. "Robust dynamic cooperative games," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 38(1), pages 23-36, March.
More about this item
KeywordsCooperative games; Random variables; Shapley value; C71;
- C71 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Cooperative Games
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jogath:v:32:y:2004:i:4:p:595-613. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .