On three Shapley-like solutions for cooperative games with random payoffs
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Timmer, J.B. & Borm, P.E.M. & Tijs, S.H., 2000. "On Three Shapley-Like Solutions for Cooperative Games with Random Payoffs," Discussion Paper 2000-73, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Timmer, J.B. & Borm, P.E.M. & Tijs, S.H., 2003. "On three Shapley-like solutions for cooperative games with random payoffs," Other publications TiSEM 619397b2-51b9-42db-916c-9, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hart, Sergiu & Mas-Colell, Andreu, 1989. "Potential, Value, and Consistency," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 57(3), pages 589-614, May.
- Jean Derks & Hans Haller & Hans Peters, 2000. "The selectope for cooperative games," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 29(1), pages 23-38.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stefano Moretti & Fioravante Patrone, 2008. "Transversality of the Shapley value," TOP: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 16(1), pages 1-41, July.
- Voorneveld, M. & Grahn, S., 2001.
"A Minimal Test for Convex Games and the Shapley Value,"
2001:02, Uppsala - Working Paper Series.
- Voorneveld, Mark & Grahn, Sofia, 2001. "A Minimal Test for Convex Games and the Shapley Value," Working Paper Series 2001:2, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- S. Alparslan Gök & R. Branzei & S. Tijs, 2010. "The interval Shapley value: an axiomatization," Central European Journal of Operations Research, Springer;Slovak Society for Operations Research;Hungarian Operational Research Society;Czech Society for Operations Research;Österr. Gesellschaft für Operations Research (ÖGOR);Slovenian Society Informatika - Section for Operational Research;Croatian Operational Research Society, vol. 18(2), pages 131-140, June.
- repec:spr:compst:v:64:y:2006:i:1:p:95-106 is not listed on IDEAS
- Judith Timmer, 2006. "The Compromise Value for Cooperative Games with Random Payoffs," Mathematical Methods of Operations Research, Springer;Gesellschaft für Operations Research (GOR);Nederlands Genootschap voor Besliskunde (NGB), vol. 64(1), pages 95-106, August.
- D. Bauso & J. Timmer, 2009. "Robust dynamic cooperative games," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 38(1), pages 23-36, March.
More about this item
KeywordsCooperative games; Random variables; Shapley value; C71;
- C71 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Cooperative Games
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jogath:v:32:y:2004:i:4:p:595-613. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.