Shapley-like values for interval bankruptcy games
In this paper interval bankruptcy games arising from bankruptcy situations with interval claims are introduced. For this class of cooperative games two (marginal-based) Shapley-like values are considered and the relation between them is studied.
Volume (Year): 3 (2003)
Issue (Month): 9 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| |
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Guillermo Owen, 1972. "Multilinear Extensions of Games," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 18(5-Part-2), pages 64-79, January.
- Brânzei, R. & Dimitrov, D.A. & Pickl, S. & Tijs, S.H., 2002.
"How to Cope with Division Problems under Interval Uncertainty of Claims?,"
2002-96, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Brânzei, R. & Dimitrov, D.A. & Pickl, S. & Tijs, S.H., 2004. "How to cope with division problems under interval uncertainty of claims?," Other publications TiSEM ded4eab4-b710-424b-a2cc-5, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Branzei,R. & Dimitrov,D. & Pickl,S. & Tijs,S., 2002. "How to cope with division problems under interval uncertainty of claims?," Center for Mathematical Economics Working Papers 339, Center for Mathematical Economics, Bielefeld University.
- Aumann, Robert J. & Maschler, Michael, 1985. "Game theoretic analysis of a bankruptcy problem from the Talmud," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 195-213, August.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ebl:ecbull:eb-03c70012. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (John P. Conley)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.