The Shapley Value as Aircraft Landing Fees--Revisited
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Norde, Henk & Fragnelli, Vito & Garcia-Jurado, Ignacio & Patrone, Fioravante & Tijs, Stef, 2002. "Balancedness of infrastructure cost games," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 136(3), pages 635-654, February.
- Hougaard, Jens Leth & Tvede, Mich & Østerdal, Lars Peter, 2013. "Cost Sharing in Chains and Other Fixed Trees," Discussion Papers of Business and Economics 12/2013, University of Southern Denmark, Department of Business and Economics.
- Peter Borm & Herbert Hamers & Ruud Hendrickx, 2001.
"Operations research games: A survey,"
TOP: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research,
Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 9(2), pages 139-199, December.
- Borm, P.E.M. & Hamers, H.J.M. & Hendrickx, R.L.P., 2001. "Operations research games : A survey," Other publications TiSEM 755a430b-592f-400b-ba18-9, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Borm, P.E.M. & Hamers, H.J.M. & Hendrickx, R.L.P., 2001. "Operations Research Games : A Survey," Discussion Paper 2001-45, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Hougaard, Jens Leth & Moulin, Hervé, 2014. "Sharing the cost of redundant items," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 87(C), pages 339-352.
- Casas-Mendez, Balbina & Garcia-Jurado, Ignacio & van den Nouweland, Anne & Vazquez-Brage, Margarita, 2003. "An extension of the [tau]-value to games with coalition structures," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 148(3), pages 494-513, August.
- Youngsub Chun & Boram Park, 2016. "The airport problem with capacity constraints," Review of Economic Design, Springer;Society for Economic Design, vol. 20(3), pages 237-253, September.
- Pradeep Dubey, 2018. "Intuitive Solutions in Game Representations: The Shapley Value Revisited," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 2123, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Chun Youngsub & Kayi Ã‡ağatay & Yeh Chun-Hsien, 2008. "Consistency and the sequential equal contributions rule for airport problems," Research Memorandum 039, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Vazquez-Brage, M. & van den Nouweland, A. & Garcia-Jurado, I., 1997. "Owen's coalitional value and aircraft landing fees," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 273-286, October.
- Vásquez-Brage, M. & van den Nouweland, C.G.A.M. & García-Jurado, I., 1995. "Owen's coalitional value and aircraft landing fees," Discussion Paper 1995-104, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Pradeep Dubey, 2018. "Intuitive Solutions in Game Representations: The Shapley Value Revisited," Department of Economics Working Papers 18-01, Stony Brook University, Department of Economics.
- Miklós Pintér & Anna Radványi, 2013. "The Shapley value for shortest path games: a non-graph-based approach," Central European Journal of Operations Research, Springer;Slovak Society for Operations Research;Hungarian Operational Research Society;Czech Society for Operations Research;Österr. Gesellschaft für Operations Research (ÖGOR);Slovenian Society Informatika - Section for Operational Research;Croatian Operational Research Society, vol. 21(4), pages 769-781, December.
- Danny Ben-Shahar & Yongheng Deng & Eyal Sulganik, 2006. "Shapley Cost Allocation Coincides with Relative Status: The Case of Skyscrapers," Working Paper 8567, USC Lusk Center for Real Estate.
- Jens Leth Hougaard & Mich Tvede, 2011. "Incremental Cost Sharing in Chains and Fixed Trees," MSAP Working Paper Series 02_2011, University of Copenhagen, Department of Food and Resource Economics.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormnsc:v:28:y:1982:i:8:p:869-874. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .