The class of microarray games and the relevance index for genes
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Stefano Moretti & Rodica Branzei & Henk Norde & Stef Tijs, 2004. "The P-value for cost sharing in minimum," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 56(1), pages 47-61, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stefano Moretti & Fioravante Patrone, 2008. "Transversality of the Shapley value," TOP: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 16(1), pages 1-41, July.
- Roberto Lucchetti & Paola Radrizzani & Emanuele Munarini, 2011. "A new family of regular semivalues and applications," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 40(4), pages 655-675, November.
- repec:spr:joptap:v:166:y:2015:i:3:d:10.1007_s10957-014-0660-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/4922 is not listed on IDEAS
- Vito Fragnelli & Josep Freixas & Montserrat Pons & Lluís Sanmiquel, 2016. "Measuring the relevance of factors in the occurrences of events," Central European Journal of Operations Research, Springer;Slovak Society for Operations Research;Hungarian Operational Research Society;Czech Society for Operations Research;Österr. Gesellschaft für Operations Research (ÖGOR);Slovenian Society Informatika - Section for Operational Research;Croatian Operational Research Society, vol. 24(3), pages 535-561, September.
- Daniel Kaimann, 2014. "Combining Qualitative Comparative Analysis and Shapley Value Decomposition: A Novel Approach for Modeling Complex Causal Structures in Dynamic Markets," Working Papers Dissertations 12, Paderborn University, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics.
- Hamers, Herbert & Husslage, Bart & Lindelauf, R. & Campen, Tjeerd, 2016. "A New Approximation Method for the Shapley Value Applied to the WTC 9/11 Terrorist Attack," Discussion Paper 2016-042, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- BIMONTE, Giovanna & SENATORE, Luigi, 2014. "An Overview on the Application of the Coalitional Games in Cancer Diagnosis," CELPE Discussion Papers 133, CELPE - Centre of Labour Economics and Economic Policy, University of Salerno, Italy.
- Francisco Esteban & Dennis Wall, 2011. "Using game theory to detect genes involved in Autism Spectrum Disorder," TOP: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 19(1), pages 121-129, July.
More about this item
KeywordsCoalitional game; Shapley value; Power index; Gene expression; Microarray; 91A12; 91A80; 92B15; 92C40;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:topjnl:v:15:y:2007:i:2:p:256-280. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.