On Some Properties of Cost Allocation Rules in Minimum Cost Spanning Tree Problems
We consider four cost allocation rules in minimum cost spanning tree problems. These rules were introduced by Bird (1976), Dutta and Kar (2004), Kar (2002), and Feltkamp, Tijs and Muto (1994), respectively. We give a list of desirable properties and we study which properties are satisfied by these rules.
Volume (Year): 2 (2008)
Issue (Month): 3 (December)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Opletalova 26, CZ-110 00 Prague|
Phone: +420 2 222112330
Fax: +420 2 22112304
Web page: http://ies.fsv.cuni.cz/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Web: http://auco.cuni.cz/ Email: |
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Brânzei, R. & Moretti, S. & Norde, H.W. & Tijs, S.H., 2003.
"The P-Value for Cost Sharing in Minimum Cost Spanning Tree Situations,"
2003-129, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Brânzei, R. & Moretti, S. & Norde, H.W. & Tijs, S.H., 2004. "The P-value for cost sharing in minimum cost spanning tree situations," Other publications TiSEM b41d77ef-69cb-4ffa-8309-d, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Stefano Moretti & Rodica Branzei & Henk Norde & Stef Tijs, 2004.
"The P-value for cost sharing in minimum,"
Theory and Decision,
Springer, vol. 56(1), pages 47-61, 04.
- Dutta, Bhaskar & Kar, Anirban, 2004.
"Cost monotonicity, consistency and minimum cost spanning tree games,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 223-248, August.
- Dutta, Bhaskar & Kar, Anirban, 2002. "Cost Monotonicity, Consistency And Minimum Cost Spanning Tree Games," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 629, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Bhaskar Dutta & Anirban Kar, 2002. "Cost monotonicity, consistency and minimum cost spanning tree games," Indian Statistical Institute, Planning Unit, New Delhi Discussion Papers 02-04, Indian Statistical Institute, New Delhi, India.
- Gustavo Bergantiños & Juan Vidal-Puga, 2007. "The optimistic TU game in minimum cost spanning tree problems," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 36(2), pages 223-239, October.
- Gustavo Bergantiños & Juan Vidal-Puga, 2004. "Additivity in cost spanning tree problems," Game Theory and Information 0405001, EconWPA.
- Kar, Anirban, 2002. "Axiomatization of the Shapley Value on Minimum Cost Spanning Tree Games," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 265-277, February.
- Feltkamp, V. & Tijs, S.H. & Muto, S., 1994. "On the irreducible core and the equal remaining obligations rule of minimum cost spanning extension problems," Discussion Paper 1994-106, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Gustavo Bergantiños & Juan Vidal-Puga, 2005.
"A fair rule in minimum cost spanning tree problems,"
Game Theory and Information
- Bergantinos, Gustavo & Vidal-Puga, Juan J., 2007. "A fair rule in minimum cost spanning tree problems," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 137(1), pages 326-352, November.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fau:aucocz:au2008_251. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lenka Stastna)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.