Axiomatization of the Shapley Value on Minimum Cost Spanning Tree Games
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Matthew O. Jackson & Asher Wolinsky, 1994.
"A Strategic Model of Social and Economic Networks,"
1098, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- van den Nouweland, Anne & Tijs, Stef & Maschler, Michael, 1993. "Monotonic Games Are Spanning Network Games," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer, vol. 21(4), pages 419-27.
- repec:ner:tilbur:urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-154205 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sharkey, W.W., 1991. "Network Models in Economics," Papers 69, Bell Communications - Economic Research Group.
- Daniel Granot & Michael Maschler, 1998. "Spanning network games," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer, vol. 27(4), pages 467-500.
- Nouweland, C.G.A.M. & Tijs, S.H. & Maschler, M., 1993. "Monotonic games are spanning network games," Other publications TiSEM 023e2cfe-5261-4ab3-8649-2, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:gamebe:v:38:y:2002:i:2:p:265-277. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.