Cost Monotonicity, Consistency And Minimum Cost Spanning Tree Games
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Dutta, Bhaskar & Kar, Anirban, 2004. "Cost monotonicity, consistency and minimum cost spanning tree games," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 223-248, August.
- Bhaskar Dutta & Anirban Kar, 2002. "Cost monotonicity, consistency and minimum cost spanning tree games," Indian Statistical Institute, Planning Unit, New Delhi Discussion Papers 02-04, Indian Statistical Institute, New Delhi, India.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hart, Sergiu & Mas-Colell, Andreu, 1989. "Potential, Value, and Consistency," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 57(3), pages 589-614, May.
- Peleg, B, 1986. "On the Reduced Game Property and Its Converse," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 15(3), pages 187-200.
- William Thomson, 2011. "Consistency and its converse: an introduction," Review of Economic Design, Springer;Society for Economic Design, vol. 15(4), pages 257-291, December.
- Daniel Granot & Michael Maschler, 1998. "Spanning network games," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 27(4), pages 467-500.
- Kar, Anirban, 2002. "Axiomatization of the Shapley Value on Minimum Cost Spanning Tree Games," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 265-277, February.
- Young, H.P., 1994. "Cost allocation," Handbook of Game Theory with Economic Applications,in: R.J. Aumann & S. Hart (ed.), Handbook of Game Theory with Economic Applications, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 34, pages 1193-1235 Elsevier.
- Sharkey, W.W., 1991. "Network Models in Economics," Papers 69, Bell Communications - Economic Research Group.
More about this item
Keywordsspanning tree ; cost allocation ; core selection ; cost monotonicity ; consistency.;
- D7 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wrk:warwec:629. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Margaret Nash). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dewaruk.html .