Network Models in Economics
No abstract is available for this item.
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
|Date of creation:||1991|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Bell Communications Research; Economic Research Group, 445 South street Morristown, NJ 07962-1910, USA|
- Ambec, Stefan & Sprumont, Yves, 2002.
"Sharing a River,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 107(2), pages 453-462, December.
- Ambec, Stefan & Sprumont, Yves, 2000. "Sharing a River," Cahiers de recherche 0006, GREEN.
- Ambec, S. & Sprumont, Y., 2000. "Sharing a River," Papers 00-06, Laval - Recherche en Energie.
- Ambec, S. & Sprumont, Y., 2000. "Sharing a River," Cahiers de recherche 2000-08, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- AMBEC, Steve & SPRUMONT, Yves, 2000. "Sharing a River," Cahiers de recherche 2000-08, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Dutta, Bhaskar & Kar, Anirban, 2004. "Cost monotonicity, consistency and minimum cost spanning tree games," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 223-248, August.
- Bhaskar Dutta & Anirban Kar, 2002. "Cost monotonicity, consistency and minimum cost spanning tree games," Indian Statistical Institute, Planning Unit, New Delhi Discussion Papers 02-04, Indian Statistical Institute, New Delhi, India.
- Dutta, Bhaskar & Kar, Anirban, 2002. "Cost Monotonicity, Consistency And Minimum Cost Spanning Tree Games," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 629, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Jeroen Suijs & Peter Borm & Herbert Hamers & Marieke Quant & Maurice Koster, 2005. "Communication and Cooperation in Public Network Situations," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 137(1), pages 117-140, July.
- Suijs, J.P.M. & Borm, P.E.M. & Hamers, H.J.M. & Koster, M.A.L. & Quant, M., 2001. "Communications and Cooperation in Public Network Situations," Discussion Paper 2001-44, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Jens Hougaard & Hervé Moulin & Lars Østerdal, 2010. "Decentralized pricing in minimum cost spanning trees," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 44(2), pages 293-306, August.
- Jens Leth Hougaard & Hervé Moulin & Lars Peter Østerdal, 2008. "Decentralized Pricing in Minimum Cost Spanning Trees," Discussion Papers 08-24, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Gomez-Rua, Maria & Vidal-Puga, Juan, 2006. "No advantageous merging in minimum cost spanning tree problems," MPRA Paper 601, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bogomolnaia, Anna & Moulin, Hervé, 2010. "Sharing a minimal cost spanning tree: Beyond the Folk solution," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 69(2), pages 238-248, July.
- Economides, Nicholas, 1996. "Network externalities, complementarities, and invitations to enter," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 211-233, September.
- Nicholas Economides, 1997. "Network Externalities, Complementarities, and Invitations to Enter," Industrial Organization 9701004, EconWPA.
- Kar, Anirban, 2002. "Axiomatization of the Shapley Value on Minimum Cost Spanning Tree Games," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 265-277, February.
- Ruben Juarez & Rajnish Kumar, 2013. "Implementing efficient graphs in connection networks," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 54(2), pages 359-403, October.
- Rajnish Kumar & Ruben Juarez, "undated". "Implementing Efficient Graphs in Connection Networks," Departmental Working Papers 2011-03, Department of Economics, Louisiana State University.
- Ruben Juarez & Rajnish Kumar, 2012. "Implementing Efficient Graphs in Connection Networks," Working Papers 201203, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Ruben Juarez & Rajnish Kumar, 2010. "Implementing Efficient Graphs in Connection Networks," Working Papers 201022, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Dutta, Bhaskar & Mutuswami, Suresh, 1997. "Stable Networks," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 76(2), pages 322-344, October.
- Dutta, Bhaskar & Mutuswami, Suresh, 1996. "Stable Networks," Working Papers 971, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Jens Leth Hougaard & Mich Tvede, 2010. "Strategyproof Nash Equilibria in Minimum Cost Spanning Tree Models," MSAP Working Paper Series 01_2010, University of Copenhagen, Department of Food and Resource Economics.
- Suijs, Jeroen, 2003. "Cost allocation in spanning network enterprises with stochastic connection costs," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 156-171, January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:bellco:69. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed