Folk solution for simple minimum cost spanning tree problems
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Subiza, Begoña & Giménez Gómez, José M. (José Manuel) & Peris, Josep E., 2015. "Folk solution for simple minimum cost spanning tree problems," Working Papers 2072/260958, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Feltkamp, V. & Tijs, S.H. & Muto, S., 1994. "On the irreducible core and the equal remaining obligations rule of minimum cost spanning extension problems," Discussion Paper 1994-106, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Bergantinos, Gustavo & Vidal-Puga, Juan J., 2007.
"A fair rule in minimum cost spanning tree problems,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 137(1), pages 326-352, November.
- Gustavo Bergantiños & Juan Vidal-Puga, 2005. "A fair rule in minimum cost spanning tree problems," Game Theory and Information 0504001, EconWPA.
- Gustavo Bergantinos & Juan Vidal-Puga, 2008. "On Some Properties of Cost Allocation Rules in Minimum Cost Spanning Tree Problems," Czech Economic Review, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, vol. 2(3), pages 251-267, December.
- Estévez-Fernández, Arantza & Reijnierse, Hans, 2014.
"On the core of cost-revenue games: Minimum cost spanning tree games with revenues,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 237(2), pages 606-616.
- Arantza Estevez-Fernandez & Hans Reijnierse, 2012. "On the Core of Cost-Revenue Games: Minimum Cost Spanning Tree Games with Revenues," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 12-101/II, Tinbergen Institute.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christian Trudeau & Juan Vidal-Puga, 2017. "Clique games: a family of games with coincidence between the nucleolus and the Shapley value," Working Papers 1705, University of Windsor, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsMinimum cost spanning tree problem; Folk solution; Elementary cost matrix; Simple mcst problem;
- C71 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Cooperative Games
- D63 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Equity, Justice, Inequality, and Other Normative Criteria and Measurement
- D71 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Social Choice; Clubs; Committees; Associations
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2015-11-15 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:qmetal:2015_007. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Julio Carmona). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dmalies.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.