Cooperative game theory and its application to natural, environmental, and water resource issues : 3. application to water resources
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Aadland, David & Kolpin, Van, 2004. "Environmental determinants of cost sharing," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 53(4), pages 495-511, April.
- Aadland, David & Kolpin, Van, 1998. "Shared irrigation costs: An empirical and axiomatic analysis," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 203-218, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- António Osório, 2017. "A Sequential Allocation Problem: The Asymptotic Distribution of Resources," Group Decision and Negotiation, Springer, vol. 26(2), pages 357-377, March.
- Erik Ansink & Hans-Peter Weikard, 2012.
"Sequential sharing rules for river sharing problems,"
Social Choice and Welfare,
Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 38(2), pages 187-210, February.
- Erik Ansink & Hans-Peter Weikard, 2009. "Sequential Sharing Rules for River Sharing Problems," Working Papers 2009.114, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- repec:spr:waterr:v:31:y:2017:i:13:d:10.1007_s11269-017-1746-y is not listed on IDEAS
- Rodney Beard, 2011.
"The river sharing problem : A review of the technical literature for policy economists,"
- Beard, Rodney, 2011. "The river sharing problem: A review of the technical literature for policy economists," MPRA Paper 34382, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Osório, António (António Miguel), 2016. "A Sequential Allocation Problem: The Asymptotic Distribution of Resources," Working Papers 2072/266574, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Grundel, S. & Borm, P.E.M. & Hamers, H.J.M., 2013. "Resource Allocation Problems with Concave Reward Functions," Discussion Paper 2013-070, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Alcalde-Unzu, Jorge & Gómez-Rúa, María & Molis, Elena, 2015.
"Sharing the costs of cleaning a river: the Upstream Responsibility rule,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 90(C), pages 134-150.
- Jorge Alcalde-Unzu & Maria Gomez-Rua & Elena Molis, 2013. "Sharing the costs of cleaning a river: the Upstream Responsibility rule," ThE Papers 13/03, Department of Economic Theory and Economic History of the University of Granada..
- Jorge Alcalde-Unzu & María Gómez-Rúa & Elena Molis, 2013. "Sharing the costs of cleaning a river: the Upstream Responsibility rule," Documentos de Trabajo - Lan Gaiak Departamento de Economía - Universidad Pública de Navarra 1301, Departamento de Economía - Universidad Pública de Navarra.
- Gerard van der Laan & Nigel Moes, 2012. "Transboundary Externalities and Property Rights: An International River Pollution Model," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 12-006/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Hurt, Wesley & Osório, António (António Miguel), 2014. "A Sequential Allocation Problem: The Asymptotic Distribution of Resources," Working Papers 2072/237596, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- M. Fiestras-Janeiro & Ignacio García-Jurado & Manuel Mosquera, 2011. "Cooperative games and cost allocation problems," TOP: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 19(1), pages 1-22, July.
- Stefano Moretti & Fioravante Patrone & Ariel Dinar & Safwat Abdel-Dayem, 2016. "Sharing the Costs of Complex Water Projects: Application to the West Delta Water Conservation and Irrigation Rehabilitation Project, Egypt," Games, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(3), pages 1-23, July.
- bhakar, Rohit & sriram, V.s. & padhy, Narayana prasad & gupta, Hari om, 2010. "Probabilistic game approaches for network cost allocation," MPRA Paper 29003, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:eee:gamebe:v:108:y:2018:i:c:p:182-205 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsTown Water Supply and Sanitation; Environmental Economics&Policies; Water Supply and Sanitation Governance and Institutions; Water Supply and Systems; Water and Industry;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2006-11-25 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2006-11-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENV-2006-11-25 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:4074. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.