Further insights into the allocation of greenhouse gas emissions to shipments in road freight transportation: The pollution routing game
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Naber, S.K. & de Ree, D.A. & Spliet, R. & van den Heuvel, W., 2015. "Allocating CO2 emission to customers on a distribution route," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 191-199.
- repec:pal:jorsoc:v:59:y:2008:i:11:d:10.1057_palgrave.jors.2602489 is not listed on IDEAS
- K. Michael Ortmann, 2000. "The proportional value for positive cooperative games," Mathematical Methods of Operations Research, Springer;Gesellschaft für Operations Research (GOR);Nederlands Genootschap voor Besliskunde (NGB), vol. 51(2), pages 235-248, April.
- Bektas, Tolga & Laporte, Gilbert, 2011. "The Pollution-Routing Problem," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 45(8), pages 1232-1250, September.
- Duygu Yengin, 2012.
"Characterizing the Shapley value in fixed-route traveling salesman problems with appointments,"
International Journal of Game Theory,
Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 41(2), pages 271-299, May.
- Duygu Yengin, 2010. "Characterizing the Shapley Value in Fixed-Route Traveling Salesman Problems with Appointments," School of Economics Working Papers 2010-32, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Tijs, S.H. & Driessen, T.S.H., 1986. "Game theory and cost allocation problems," Other publications TiSEM 376c24c5-c95d-4d29-96b6-4, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Zachariadis, Emmanouil E. & Tarantilis, Christos D. & Kiranoudis, Chris T., 2015. "The load-dependent vehicle routing problem and its pick-up and delivery extension," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 158-181.
- Demir, Emrah & Bektaş, Tolga & Laporte, Gilbert, 2014. "A review of recent research on green road freight transportation," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 237(3), pages 775-793.
- Frisk, M. & Göthe-Lundgren, M. & Jörnsten, K. & Rönnqvist, M., 2010.
"Cost allocation in collaborative forest transportation,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 205(2), pages 448-458, September.
- Frisk, Mikael & Göthe-Lundgren, Maud & Jörnsten, Kurt & Rönnqvist, Mikael, 2006. "Cost allocation in collaborative forest transportation," Discussion Papers 2006/15, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Business and Management Science.
- Stefan Engevall & Maud Göthe-Lundgren & Peter Värbrand, 1998. "The traveling salesman game: An application ofcost allocation in a gas and oil company," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 82(0), pages 203-218, August.
- Flisberg, Patrik & Frisk, Mikael & Rönnqvist, Mikael & Guajardo, Mario, 2015. "Potential savings and cost allocations for forest fuel transportation in Sweden: A country-wide study," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 85(C), pages 353-365.
- Männel, Dirk & Bortfeldt, Andreas, 2016. "A hybrid algorithm for the vehicle routing problem with pickup and delivery and three-dimensional loading constraints," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 254(3), pages 840-858.
- Gouveia, Luis, 1995. "A result on projection for the vehicle routing ptoblem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 85(3), pages 610-624, September.
- Tijs, S., 1981. "Bounds for the core of a game and the t-value," Other publications TiSEM ebc650eb-f25e-4802-ba0b-2, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Stefan Ropke & Jean-François Cordeau, 2009. "Branch and Cut and Price for the Pickup and Delivery Problem with Time Windows," Transportation Science, INFORMS, vol. 43(3), pages 267-286, August.
- SCHMEIDLER, David, 1969. "The nucleolus of a characteristic function game," CORE Discussion Papers RP 44, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Defryn, Christof & Sörensen, Kenneth & Cornelissens, Trijntje, 2016. "The selective vehicle routing problem in a collaborative environment," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 250(2), pages 400-411.
- McKinnon, A.C. & Piecyk, M.I., 2009. "Measurement of CO2 emissions from road freight transport: A review of UK experience," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(10), pages 3733-3742, October.
- Matsubayashi, Nobuo & Umezawa, Masashi & Masuda, Yasushi & Nishino, Hisakazu, 2005. "A cost allocation problem arising in hub-spoke network systems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 160(3), pages 821-838, February.
- S. H. Tijs & T. S. H. Driessen, 1986. "Game Theory and Cost Allocation Problems," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 32(8), pages 1015-1028, August.
- Fishburn, P. C. & Pollak, H. O., 1987. "Proportional allocation schemes for tour costs," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 24-30, July.
- Eric G. Olson, 2010. "Challenges and opportunities from greenhouse gas emissions reporting and independent auditing," Managerial Auditing Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 25(9), pages 934-942, October.
- repec:spr:orspec:v:40:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s00291-017-0493-z is not listed on IDEAS
- Okan Örsan Özener & Özlem Ergun, 2008. "Allocating Costs in a Collaborative Transportation Procurement Network," Transportation Science, INFORMS, vol. 42(2), pages 146-165, May.
- Lozano, S. & Moreno, P. & Adenso-Díaz, B. & Algaba, E., 2013. "Cooperative game theory approach to allocating benefits of horizontal cooperation," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 229(2), pages 444-452.
- Lu, Quan & Dessouky, Maged M., 2006. "A new insertion-based construction heuristic for solving the pickup and delivery problem with time windows," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 175(2), pages 672-687, December.
- Potters, J.A.M. & Curiel, I. & Tijs, S.H., 1992. "Traveling salesman games," Other publications TiSEM 0dd4cf3d-25fa-4179-80f6-6, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Kellner, Florian, 2016. "Allocating greenhouse gas emissions to shipments in road freight transportation: Suggestions for a global carbon accounting standard," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 98(C), pages 565-575.
- repec:spr:compst:v:51:y:2000:i:2:p:235-248 is not listed on IDEAS
- Stefan Engevall & Maud Göthe-Lundgren & Peter Värbrand, 2004. "The Heterogeneous Vehicle-Routing Game," Transportation Science, INFORMS, vol. 38(1), pages 71-85, February.
More about this item
KeywordsOR in environment and climate change; Allocation; Road freight transportation; Cooperative game theory; EN-16258;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:278:y:2019:i:1:p:296-313. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.