Core-based cost allocation in the cooperative traveling salesman problem
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Cruijssen, Frans & Cools, Martine & Dullaert, Wout, 2007. "Horizontal cooperation in logistics: Opportunities and impediments," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 129-142, March.
- Audy, Jean-François & D’Amours, Sophie & Rönnqvist, Mikael, 2012. "An empirical study on coalition formation and cost/savings allocation," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 136(1), pages 13-27.
- Guajardo, Mario & Rönnqvist, Mikael, 2015. "Operations research models for coalition structure in collaborative logistics," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 240(1), pages 147-159.
- Wang, Xin & Kopfer, Herbert & Gendreau, Michel, 2014. "Operational transportation planning of freight forwarding companies in horizontal coalitions," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 237(3), pages 1133-1141.
- Cruijssen, Frans & Borm, Peter & Fleuren, Hein & Hamers, Herbert, 2010. "Supplier-initiated outsourcing: A methodology to exploit synergy in transportation," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 207(2), pages 763-774, December.
- Frisk, M. & Göthe-Lundgren, M. & Jörnsten, K. & Rönnqvist, M., 2010.
"Cost allocation in collaborative forest transportation,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 205(2), pages 448-458, September.
- Frisk, Mikael & Göthe-Lundgren, Maud & Jörnsten, Kurt & Rönnqvist, Mikael, 2006. "Cost allocation in collaborative forest transportation," Discussion Papers 2006/15, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Business and Management Science.
- Lozano, S. & Moreno, P. & Adenso-Díaz, B. & Algaba, E., 2013. "Cooperative game theory approach to allocating benefits of horizontal cooperation," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 229(2), pages 444-452.
- Berger, Susanne & Bierwirth, Christian, 2010. "Solutions to the request reassignment problem in collaborative carrier networks," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 46(5), pages 627-638, September.
- Potters, J.A.M. & Curiel, I. & Tijs, S.H., 1992. "Traveling salesman games," Other publications TiSEM 0dd4cf3d-25fa-4179-80f6-6, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Drechsel, J. & Kimms, A., 2010. "Computing core allocations in cooperative games with an application to cooperative procurement," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 128(1), pages 310-321, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zhou, Weihua & Pu, Yaqi & Dai, Hongyan & Jin, Qingwei, 2017. "Cooperative interconnection settlement among ISPs through NAP," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 256(3), pages 991-1003.
- repec:eee:ejores:v:267:y:2018:i:3:p:891-903 is not listed on IDEAS
- Liebmann, Thomas & Kassberger, Stefan & Hellmich, Martin, 2017. "Sharing and growth in general random multiplicative environments," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 258(1), pages 193-206.
- repec:eee:ejores:v:271:y:2018:i:1:p:238-249 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsTraveling salesman problem; Cooperative game theory; Core; Cost allocation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:248:y:2016:i:3:p:910-916. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.