Solutions to the request reassignment problem in collaborative carrier networks
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:ejores:v:265:y:2018:i:3:p:1078-1093 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ziebuhr, Mario & Kopfer, Herbert, 2016. "Solving an integrated operational transportation planning problem with forwarding limitations," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 87(C), pages 149-166.
- Zolfagharinia, Hossein & Haughton, Michael, 2016. "Effective truckload dispatch decision methods with incomplete advance load information," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 252(1), pages 103-121.
- Jacob, Jonathan & Buer, Tobias, 2016. "Impact of Non-truthful Bidding on Transport Coalition Profits," Bremen Computational Logistics Group Working Papers 3, University of Bremen, Computational Logistics Junior Research Group.
- Li, Junsong & Rong, Gang & Feng, Yiping, 2015. "Request selection and exchange approach for carrier collaboration based on auction of a single request," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 84(C), pages 23-39.
- Kimms, A. & Kozeletskyi, I., 2016. "Core-based cost allocation in the cooperative traveling salesman problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 248(3), pages 910-916.
- repec:eee:transe:v:110:y:2018:i:c:p:1-14 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:transe:v:107:y:2017:i:c:p:60-80 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chen, Haoxun, 2016. "Combinatorial clock-proxy exchange for carrier collaboration in less than truck load transportation," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 91(C), pages 152-172.
- Niknamfar, Amir Hossein & Niaki, Seyed Taghi Akhavan, 2016. "Fair profit contract for a carrier collaboration framework in a green hub network under soft time-windows: Dual lexicographic max–min approach," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 91(C), pages 129-151.
- Wang, Xin & Kopfer, Herbert & Gendreau, Michel, 2014. "Operational transportation planning of freight forwarding companies in horizontal coalitions," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 237(3), pages 1133-1141.
- repec:eee:ejores:v:268:y:2018:i:1:p:1-12 is not listed on IDEAS
- Martijn Mes & Matthieu Heijden & Peter Schuur, 2013. "Interaction between intelligent agent strategies for real-time transportation planning," Central European Journal of Operations Research, Springer;Slovak Society for Operations Research;Hungarian Operational Research Society;Czech Society for Operations Research;Österr. Gesellschaft für Operations Research (ÖGOR);Slovenian Society Informatika - Section for Operational Research;Croatian Operational Research Society, vol. 21(2), pages 337-358, March.
- Vanovermeire, Christine & Sörensen, Kenneth, 2014. "Integration of the cost allocation in the optimization of collaborative bundling," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 125-143.
- repec:eee:transe:v:106:y:2017:i:c:p:137-159 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:transe:v:109:y:2018:i:c:p:331-355 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsCollaborative planning Electronic exchange platform Auction mechanism Travelling salesman problem with precedence constraints;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:transe:v:46:y:2010:i:5:p:627-638. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/600244/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.