Supplier-initiated outsourcing: A methodology to exploit synergy in transportation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Cruijssen, Frans & Cools, Martine & Dullaert, Wout, 2007. "Horizontal cooperation in logistics: Opportunities and impediments," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 129-142, March.
- Braysy, Olli & Hasle, Geir & Dullaert, Wout, 2004. "A multi-start local search algorithm for the vehicle routing problem with time windows," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 159(3), pages 586-605, December.
- A. van den Nouweland & P. Borm & W. van Golstein Brouwers & R. Groot Bruinderink & S. Tijs, 1996.
"A Game Theoretic Approach to Problems in Telecommunication,"
INFORMS, vol. 42(2), pages 294-303, February.
- van den Nouweland, A. & Borm, P. & van Golstein, W. & Bruinderink, R.G. & Tijs, S., 1994. "A Game Theoretic Approach to Problems in Telecommunication," Papers 9407, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- van den Nouweland, C.G.A.M. & Borm, P.E.M. & van Golstein Brouwers, W. & Groot Bruinderink, R. & Tijs, S.H., 1996. "A game theoretic approach to problems in telecommunication," Other publications TiSEM a3b30529-fe17-484c-8eab-7, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Barış Çiftçi & Peter Borm & Herbert Hamers, 2010.
"Population monotonic path schemes for simple games,"
Theory and Decision,
Springer, vol. 69(2), pages 205-218, August.
- Ciftci, B.B. & Borm, P.E.M. & Hamers, H.J.M., 2006. "Population Monotonic Path Schemes for Simple Games," Discussion Paper 2006-113, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Bolton, Lisa E & Warlop, Luk & Alba, Joseph W, 2003. " Consumer Perceptions of Price (Un)Fairness," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 29(4), pages 474-491, March.
- Peter M. Noble & Thomas S. Gruca, 1999. "Response to the Comments on “Industrial Pricing: Theory and Managerial Practice”," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 18(3), pages 458-459.
- Adler, Nicole, 2001. "Competition in a deregulated air transportation market," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 129(2), pages 337-345, March.
- Matsubayashi, Nobuo & Umezawa, Masashi & Masuda, Yasushi & Nishino, Hisakazu, 2005. "A cost allocation problem arising in hub-spoke network systems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 160(3), pages 821-838, February.
- Serdar Sayman & Stephen J. Hoch & Jagmohan S. Raju, 2002. "Positioning of Store Brands," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 21(4), pages 378-397, June.
- Ravi Anupindi & Yehuda Bassok & Eitan Zemel, 2001. "A General Framework for the Study of Decentralized Distribution Systems," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 3(4), pages 349-368, February.
- Gérard P. Cachon & Martin A. Lariviere, 2005. "Supply Chain Coordination with Revenue-Sharing Contracts: Strengths and Limitations," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 51(1), pages 30-44, January.
- Diwakar Gupta & Yigal Gerchak, 2002. "Quantifying Operational Synergies in a Merger/Acquisition," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 48(4), pages 517-533, April.
- Peter M. Noble & Thomas S. Gruca, 1999. "Industrial Pricing: Theory and Managerial Practice," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 18(3), pages 435-454.
- Kahneman, Daniel & Knetsch, Jack L & Thaler, Richard, 1986. "Fairness as a Constraint on Profit Seeking: Entitlements in the Market," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 76(4), pages 728-741, September.
- Dixit, Ashutosh & Braunsberger, Karin & Zinkhan, George M. & Pan, Yue, 2005. "Information technology-enhanced pricing strategies: managerial and public policy implications," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(9), pages 1169-1177, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gunasekaran, Angappa & Irani, Zahir & Choy, King-Lun & Filippi, Lionel & Papadopoulos, Thanos, 2015. "Performance measures and metrics in outsourcing decisions: A review for research and applications," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 161(C), pages 153-166.
- Lozano, S. & Moreno, P. & Adenso-Díaz, B. & Algaba, E., 2013. "Cooperative game theory approach to allocating benefits of horizontal cooperation," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 229(2), pages 444-452.
- Kimms, A. & Kozeletskyi, I., 2016. "Core-based cost allocation in the cooperative traveling salesman problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 248(3), pages 910-916.
- repec:eee:transe:v:110:y:2018:i:c:p:1-14 is not listed on IDEAS
- van Schijndel, M.J.M. & Braat, J.J.M., 2012. "Vehicle Planning in Cross Chain Control Centers," Discussion Paper 2012-058, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Yilmaz, Ozhan & Savasaneril, Secil, 2012. "Collaboration among small shippers in a transportation market," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 218(2), pages 408-415.
- Jun Li & Xiaoqiang Cai & Yinlian Zeng, 2016. "Cost allocation for less-than-truckload collaboration among perishable product retailers," OR Spectrum: Quantitative Approaches in Management, Springer;Gesellschaft für Operations Research e.V., vol. 38(1), pages 81-117, January.
More about this item
KeywordsCooperative game theory Insinking Logistics service providers Retail Shapley Monotonic Path Vehicle routing;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:207:y:2010:i:2:p:763-774. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.