Competition in a deregulated air transportation market
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Marianov, Vladimir & Serra, Daniel & ReVelle, Charles, 1999. "Location of hubs in a competitive environment," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 114(2), pages 363-371, April.
- Hong, Sungwook & Harker, Patrick T., 1992. "Air traffic network equilibrium: Toward frequency, price and slot priority analysis," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 307-323, August.
- Gillen, David & Lall, Ashish, 1997. "Developing measures of airport productivity and performance: an application of data envelopment analysis," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 261-273, December.
- Ken Hendricks & Michele Piccione & Guofu Tan, 1999.
"Equilibria in Networks,"
Econometric Society, vol. 67(6), pages 1407-1434, November.
- Hendricks, K. & Piccione, M. & Tan, G., 1997. "Equilibria in networks," Discussion Paper Series In Economics And Econometrics 9717, Economics Division, School of Social Sciences, University of Southampton.
- Hasan Pirkul & David A. Schilling, 1998. "An Efficient Procedure for Designing Single Allocation Hub and Spoke Systems," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 44(12-Part-2), pages 235-242, December.
- Ebery, Jamie & Krishnamoorthy, Mohan & Ernst, Andreas & Boland, Natashia, 2000. "The capacitated multiple allocation hub location problem: Formulations and algorithms," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 120(3), pages 614-631, February.
- Hansen, Mark, 1990. "Airline competition in a hub-dominated environment: An application of noncooperative game theory," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 27-43, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:129:y:2001:i:2:p:337-345. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.