Competition in a deregulated air transportation market
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hendricks, K. & Piccione, M. & Tan, G., 1997.
"Equilibria in networks,"
Discussion Paper Series In Economics And Econometrics
9717, Economics Division, School of Social Sciences, University of Southampton.
- Hansen, Mark, 1990. "Airline competition in a hub-dominated environment: An application of noncooperative game theory," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 27-43, February.
- Hong, Sungwook & Harker, Patrick T., 1992. "Air traffic network equilibrium: Toward frequency, price and slot priority analysis," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 307-323, August.
- Gillen, David & Lall, Ashish, 1997. "Developing measures of airport productivity and performance: an application of data envelopment analysis," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 261-273, December.
- Ebery, Jamie & Krishnamoorthy, Mohan & Ernst, Andreas & Boland, Natashia, 2000. "The capacitated multiple allocation hub location problem: Formulations and algorithms," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 120(3), pages 614-631, February.
- Marianov, Vladimir & Serra, Daniel & ReVelle, Charles, 1999.
"Location of hubs in a competitive environment,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 114(2), pages 363-371, April.
- Hasan Pirkul & David A. Schilling, 1998. "An Efficient Procedure for Designing Single Allocation Hub and Spoke Systems," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 44(12-Part-2), pages S235-S242, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:129:y:2001:i:2:p:337-345. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.