Contact information of Elsevier
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:trapol. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/30473/description#description .
2018, Volume 68, Issue C
- 1-12 Park-and-ride service design under a price-based tradable credits scheme in a linear monocentric city
by Gao, Ge & Sun, Huijun & Wu, Jianjun & Liu, Xinmin & Chen, Weiya
- 13-19 A performance-based subsidy allocation of ferry transportation: A data envelopment approach
by Yu, Ming-Miin & Chen, Li-Hsueh & Hsiao, Bo
- 20-27 Face to Facebook: The relationship between social media and social travel
by Delbosc, Alexa & Mokhtarian, Patricia
- 28-36 Enhancing the economic benefit assessment of roadway investment through the application of value of time by trip length
by Kim, Nam Seok & Yook, Donghyung
- 37-51 Accessibility, affordability and equity: Assessing ‘pro-poor’ public transport subsidies in Bogotá
by Guzman, Luis A. & Oviedo, Daniel
- 52-62 Modelling the attraction of travel to shopping destinations in large-scale modelling
by Kristoffersson, Ida & Daly, Andrew & Algers, Staffan
- 63-79 Delusions of success: Costs and demand of high-speed rail in Italy and Spain
by Beria, Paolo & Grimaldi, Raffaele & Albalate, Daniel & Bel, Germà
- 80-97 Alternative utility factor versus the SAE J2841 standard method for PHEV and BEV applications
by Paffumi, Elena & De Gennaro, Michele & Martini, Giorgio
- 98-106 Determinants of commuting patterns in a rural-urban megaregion of India
by Jain, Manisha & Korzhenevych, Artem & Hecht, Robert
- 107-117 Estimation of vehicle home parking availability in China and quantification of its potential impacts on plug-in electric vehicle ownership cost
by Ou, Shiqi & Lin, Zhenhong & He, Xin & Przesmitzki, Steven
- 118-129 Assessing urban road safety through multidimensional indexes: Application of multicriteria decision making analysis to rank the Spanish provinces
by Castro-Nuño, Mercedes & Arévalo-Quijada, M. Teresa
- 130-141 Evaluation of exclusive bus lanes in a tri-modal road network incorporating carpooling behavior
by Yao, Jia & Cheng, Zhanhong & Shi, Feng & An, Shi & Wang, Jian
- 142-157 An axiomatic characterization of fairness in transport networks: Application to road pricing and spatial equity
by Li, Xun & Rey, David & Dixit, Vinayak V.
- 158-169 Measuring the relative importance of the logistics performance index indicators using Best Worst Method
by Rezaei, Jafar & van Roekel, Wilco S. & Tavasszy, Lori
- 170-177 How can the notion of optimal speed limits best be applied in urban areas?
by Elvik, Rune
- 178-191 The resource redistribution effect of high-speed rail stations on the economic growth of neighbouring regions: Evidence from China
by Meng, Xuechen & Lin, Shanlang & Zhu, Xiaochuan
2018, Volume 66, Issue C
- 1-8 An investigation of customers’ intention to use self-collection services for last-mile delivery
by Yuen, Kum Fai & Wang, Xueqin & Ng, Li Ting Wendy & Wong, Yiik Diew
- 1-8 Tackling road congestion – What might it look like in the future under a collaborative and connected mobility model?
by Hensher, David A.
- 9-16 How modes of transport perform differently in the economy of Andalusia
by Alejandro Cardenete, M. & López-Cabaco, Roberto
- 17-29 Traffic sign perception among Jordanian drivers: An evaluation study
by Taamneh, Madhar & Alkheder, Sharaf
- 30-39 A new railway tunnel under Brussels? Assessing political feasibility and desirability with competence-based multi criteria analysis
by te Boveldt, Geert & Van Raemdonck, Koen & Macharis, Cathy
- 40-48 Minimizing the total costs of urban transit systems can reduce greenhouse gas emissions: The case of San Francisco
by Cheng, Han & Mao, Chao & Madanat, Samer & Horvath, Arpad
- 49-55 On sceptics and enthusiasts: What are the expectations towards self-driving cars?
by Nielsen, Thomas Alexander Sick & Haustein, Sonja
- 56-65 Right to the city: Applying justice tests to public transport investments
by Nazari Adli, Saeid & Donovan, Stuart
- 66-75 Examining values and influences affecting public expectations of future urban mobility: A Singapore case study
by Kurniawan, Jude Herijadi & Ong, Corinne & Cheah, Lynette
- 76-84 Best practice analysis of action for road safety in Iran amongst the leading developing countries using an optimized success indicator
by Behnood, Hamid Reza
- 85-95 Spatial issues revisited: The role of shared transportation modes
by Drut, Marion
- 96-106 Cycling environmental perception in Beijing – A study of residents' attitudes towards future cycling and car purchasing
by Zhao, Chunli & Nielsen, Thomas Alexander Sick & Olafsson, Anton Stahl & Carstensen, Trine Agervig & Fertner, Christian
- 107-115 A data-driven methodology for equitable value-capture financing of public transit operations and maintenance
by (Giancarlo) Falcocchio, John C. & Malik, Awais & Kontokosta, Constantine E.
- 116-126 Evaluating the coordinated development of economic, social and environmental benefits of urban public transportation infrastructure: Case study of four Chinese autonomous municipalities
by Sun, Yu & Cui, Yin
- 127-137 A geographic assessment of the economic development impact of Korean high-speed rail stations
by Kim, Hyojin & Sultana, Selima & Weber, Joe
- 138-145 Road safety comparisons with international data on seriously injured
by Utriainen, Roni & Pöllänen, Markus & Liimatainen, Heikki
- 146-154 Transportation infrastructure investment and the location of new manufacturing around South Korea's West Coast Expressway
by Kim, Hyungtai & Ahn, Sanghoon & Ulfarsson, Gudmundur F.
2018, Volume 65, Issue C
- 5-18 The peak oil and oil vulnerability discourse in urban transport policy: A comparative discourse analysis of Hong Kong and Brisbane
by Leung, Abraham & Burke, Matthew & Perl, Anthony & Cui, Jianqiang
- 19-29 Reprint of Measuring trends in household expenditures for daily mobility. The case in Lyon, France, between 1995 and 2015
by Nicolas, Jean-Pierre & Pelé, Nicolas
- 30-39 Financial Implications of Car Ownership and Use: a distributional analysis based on observed spatial variance considering income and domestic energy costs
by Chatterton, T. & Anable, J. & Cairns, S. & Wilson, R.E.
- 40-50 Impacts of the economic crisis on household transport expenditure and public transport policy: Evidence from the Spanish case
by Cascajo, Rocío & Diaz Olvera, Lourdes & Monzon, Andrés & Plat, Didier & Ray, Jean-Baptiste
- 51-60 Urban travel behaviour and household income in times of economic crisis: Challenges and perspectives for sustainable mobility
by Papagiannakis, Apostolos & Baraklianos, Ioannis & Spyridonidou, Alexia
- 61-71 Household car adoption and financial distress in deprived urban communities: A case of forced car ownership?
by Curl, Angela & Clark, Julie & Kearns, Ade
- 72-78 Dealing with energy crises: Working and living arrangements in peri-urban France
by Ortar, Nathalie
- 79-88 Coping with the costs of car dependency: A system of expedients used by low-income households on the outskirts of Dijon and Paris
by Belton Chevallier, Leslie & Motte-Baumvol, Benjamin & Fol, Sylvie & Jouffe, Yves
- 89-105 Why housing and transport costs should always be considered together: A monocentric analysis of prudential measures in housing access
by Coulombel, Nicolas
- 106-113 Examining household relocation pressures from rising transport and housing costs – An Australian case study
by Li, Tiebei & Dodson, Jago & Sipe, Neil
- 114-125 Reprint of Transport poverty and fuel poverty in the UK: From analogy to comparison
by Mattioli, Giulio & Lucas, Karen & Marsden, Greg
- 126-136 Transport costs seen through the lens of residential self-selection and mobility biographies
by Scheiner, Joachim
- 137-149 Driving the poor into debt? Automobile loans, transport disadvantage, and automobile dependence
by Walks, Alan
2018, Volume 64, Issue C
- 1-9 Evaluation of a walking school bus service as an intervention for a modal shift at a primary school in Spain
by Pérez-Martín, P. & Pedrós, G. & Martínez-Jiménez, P. & Varo-Martínez, M.
- 10-19 A stated preference model to value reductions in community severance caused by roads
by Anciaes, Paulo Rui & Jones, Peter & Metcalfe, Paul James
- 20-28 An analysis of the railway access charges regime in the Italian context
by Rotoli, Francesco & Valeri, Eva & Ricci, Stefano & Rizzetto, Luca & Malavasi, Gabriele
- 29-37 Transit user reactions to major service withdrawal – A behavioural study
by Nguyen-Phuoc, Duy Q. & Currie, Graham & De Gruyter, Chris & Young, William
- 38-50 Vehicle ownership reduction: A comparison of one-way and two-way carsharing systems
by Namazu, Michiko & Dowlatabadi, Hadi
- 51-60 Who governs and what is governed in port governance: A review study
by Zhang, Qiang & Geerlings, Harry & El Makhloufi, Abdel & Chen, Shun
- 61-75 “Bidding the project” vs. “bidding the envelope” in public sector infrastructure procurements
by Basso, Leonardo J. & Ross, Thomas W.
- 76-91 Cost-based analysis of autonomous mobility services
by Bösch, Patrick M. & Becker, Felix & Becker, Henrik & Axhausen, Kay W.
- 92-101 Cost and fare estimation for the bus transit system of Santiago
by Batarce, Marco & Galilea, Patricia
- 102-112 Urban form, demographic and socio-economic correlates of walking, cycling, and e-biking: Evidence from eight neighborhoods in Beijing
by Zhao, Chunli & Nielsen, Thomas Alexander Sick & Olafsson, Anton Stahl & Carstensen, Trine Agervig & Meng, Xiaoying
- 113-122 “For me it is always like half an hour”: Exploring the acceptable travel time concept in the US and European contexts
by Milakis, Dimitris & van Wee, Bert
- 123-131 Can land value capture make PPP's competitive in fares? A Mumbai case study
by Sharma, Rohit & Newman, Peter
2018, Volume 63, Issue C
- 1-9 Residential and transit decisions: Insights from focus groups of neighborhoods around transit stations
by Li, Jianling
- 10-29 Relocation of manufacturing industry from the perspective of transport accessibility – An application of percolation theory
by Jiang, Yonglei & Timmermans, Harry J.P. & Yu, Bin
- 30-38 A function-oriented approach to transport planning in Sweden: Limits and possibilities from a policy perspective
by Johansson, Fredrik & Tornberg, Patrik & Fernström, Astrid
- 39-50 Smart city as a tool for sustainable mobility and transport decarbonisation
by Zawieska, Jakub & Pieriegud, Jana
- 51-60 From network to services: A comparative accessibility analysis of the Spanish high-speed rail system
by Moyano, Amparo & Martínez, Héctor S. & Coronado, José M.
- 61-72 Changes in cross-strait aviation policies and their impact on tourism flows since 2009
by Wu, Chuntao & Jiang, Qiuyue & Yang, Hangjun
- 73-79 Public transport policy measures for improving elderly mobility
by Wong, R.C.P. & Szeto, W.Y. & Yang, Linchuan & Li, Y.C. & Wong, S.C.
- 80-89 Key determinants of airline pricing and air travel demand in China and India: Policy, ownership, and LCC competition
by Wang, Kun & Zhang, Anming & Zhang, Yahua
- 90-97 Technical and operational obstacles to the adoption of electric vans in France and the UK: An operator perspective
by Morganti, Eleonora & Browne, Michael
- 98-107 Who has the right to travel during peak hours? On congestion pricing and ‘desirable’ travellers
by Vanoutrive, Thomas & Zijlstra, Toon
- 108-121 Assessing the impacts of state-supported rail services on local population and employment: A California case study
by Talebian, Ahmadreza & Zou, Bo & Hansen, Mark
- 122-130 Ageing, impairments and travel: Priority setting for an inclusive transport system
by Martens, Karel
- 131-140 Knowledge that matters for the ‘survival of unfittest’: The case of the new Brussels' rail junction
by Dotti, Nicola Francesco
- 141-156 Survival analysis of the world ship demolition market
by Yin, Jingbo & Fan, Lixian
- 157-164 Modelling user perception of taxi service quality
by Alonso, Borja & Barreda, Rosa & dell’Olio, Luigi & Ibeas, Angel
- 165-175 What drives effective competition in the airline industry? An empirical model of city-pair market concentration
by Oliveira, Marcus V.R. & Oliveira, Alessandro V.M.
- 176-188 Analysis of bicycle route-related improvement strategies for two Indian cities using a stated preference survey
by Majumdar, Bandhan Bandhu & Mitra, Sudeshna
- 189-199 Is carsharing for everyone? Understanding the diffusion of carsharing services
by Namazu, Michiko & MacKenzie, Don & Zerriffi, Hisham & Dowlatabadi, Hadi
- 200-208 Determining optimal frequency at ferry crossings
by Jørgensen, Finn & Solvoll, Gisle
- 209-220 Evaluation of the impact of Bus Rapid Transit on air pollution in Mexico City
by Bel, Germà & Holst, Maximilian
2018, Volume 62, Issue C
- 2-11 Financial risk assessment and modelling of PPP based Indian highway infrastructure projects
by Kumar, Lakshya & Jindal, Apurva & Velaga, Nagendra R.
- 12-20 Evaluating highway public-private partnerships: Evidence from U.S. value for money studies
by Kweun, Jeong Yun & Wheeler, Porter K. & Gifford, Jonathan L.
- 21-30 Eliciting the regulation of an economic system: The case of the French rail industry
by Ivaldi, Marc & Pouyet, Jerome
- 31-37 Can high-speed rail have a transformative effect on the economy?
by Vickerman, Roger
- 38-47 Incorporating attitudinal aspects in roadway pricing analysis
by Jin, Xia & Hossan, Sakoat & Asgari, Hamidreza & Shams, Kollol
- 48-57 Assessing standard costs in local public bus transport: A hybrid cost model
by Avenali, Alessandro & Boitani, Andrea & Catalano, Giuseppe & D’Alfonso, Tiziana & Matteucci, Giorgio
- 58-62 A theoretical study on yardstick competition and franchise bidding based on a dynamic model
by Harada, Shumpei & Yamauchi, Hirotaka
- 63-78 Introducing and testing a game-theoretic model for a lottery-based metering system in Minneapolis, United States
by Olarte, Rafael & Haghani, Ali
2018, Volume 61, Issue C
- 1-9 Understanding captive user behavior in the competition between BRT and motorcycle taxis
by Márquez, Luis & Pico, Ricardo & Cantillo, Víctor
- 10-16 Worse than Baumol's disease: The implications of labor productivity, contracting out, and unionization on transit operation costs
by Morales Sarriera, Javier & Salvucci, Frederick P. & Zhao, Jinhua
- 17-25 Characterizing the relationship between road infrastructure and local economy using structural equation modeling
by Li, Hongbo & Liu, Yali & Peng, Kaili
- 26-35 Differentiation of container shipping services in Turkey
by Balci, Gökcay & Cetin, Ismail Bilge & Tanyeri, Mustafa
- 36-50 Policy developments for the reduction of climate change impacts by the transportation sector
by Ülengin, Füsun & Işık, Mine & Ekici, Şule Önsel & Özaydın, Özay & Kabak, Özgür & Topçu, Y. İlker
- 51-59 Measuring the quality and diversity of transit alternatives
by Frappier, Alexis & Morency, Catherine & Trépanier, Martin
- 60-74 Driving factors of GHG emissions in the EU transport activity
by Andrés, Lidia & Padilla, Emilio
- 75-83 Public transport users' and policy makers' perceptions of integrated public transport systems
by Chowdhury, Subeh & Hadas, Yuval & Gonzalez, Vicente A. & Schot, Bart
- 84-95 Improving predictions of public transport usage during disturbances based on smart card data
by Yap, M.D. & Nijënstein, S. & van Oort, N.
- 96-105 The impact of intercontinental air accessibility on local economies: Evidence from the de-hubbing of malpensa airport
by Cattaneo, Mattia & Malighetti, Paolo & Percoco, Marco
- 106-110 Passenger's subjective traffic safety, in-vehicle security and emergency management in the driverless shuttle bus in Finland
by Salonen, Arto O.
- 111-122 Investigating behavioral differences in the choice of distinct Intermediate Public Transport (IPT) modes for work trips in Chennai city
by Kunhikrishnan, Parthan & Srinivasan, Karthik K.
- 123-131 The commercial performance of global airports
by Fuerst, Franz & Gross, Sven
2017, Volume 60, Issue C
- 1-9 Econometric analysis of the link between public transport accessibility and employment
by Johnson, Daniel & Ercolani, Marco & Mackie, Peter
- 10-23 Identifying odometer fraud in used car market data
by Montag, Josef
- 24-33 Relative improvements in road mobility as compared to improvements in road accessibility and economic growth: A cross-country analysis
by Ng, Choy Peng & Law, Teik Hua & Wong, Shaw Voon & Kulanthayan, S.
- 34-46 Exploring the effect of local transport policies on the adoption of low emission vehicles: Evidence from the London Congestion Charge and Hybrid Electric Vehicles
by Morton, Craig & Lovelace, Robin & Anable, Jillian
- 47-53 Climate change adaptation as an organizational system in transportation infrastructure organizations: Identifying processes and institutional elements
by Kwiatkowski, Kyle P. & Chinowsky, Paul S.
- 54-62 Urban bus contractual regimes in small- and medium-sized municipalities: Competitive tendering or negotiation?
by Rosell, Jordi
- 63-74 Dredging the depths of knowledge: Efficiency analysis in the maritime port sector
by Merkel, Axel & Holmgren, Johan
- 75-86 Performance evaluation of Chinese port enterprises under significant environmental concerns: An extended DEA-based analysis
by Sun, Jiasen & Yuan, Yang & Yang, Rui & Ji, Xiang & Wu, Jie
- 87-98 Marginal congestion costs in the case of multi-class traffic: A macroscopic assessment for the Paris Region
by Beziat, Adrien & Koning, Martin & Toilier, Florence
- 99-107 Efficiency vs equity: Conflicting objectives of congestion charges
by Kristoffersson, Ida & Engelson, Leonid & Börjesson, Maria
- 108-118 Determining passenger satisfaction out of platform-based amenities: A study of Kanpur Central Railway Station
by Ghosh, Piyali & Ojha, Mohit Kr. & Geetika,
- 119-130 From restricting the use of cars by license plate numbers to congestion charging: Analysis for Medellin, Colombia
by Ramos, Raúl & Cantillo, Víctor & Arellana, Julián & Sarmiento, Iván
- 131-142 Exploring the impacts of EU ETS on the pollution abatement costs of European airlines: An application of Network Environmental Production Function
by Cui, Qiang & Li, Ye & Wei, Yi-Ming
- 143-151 Do European reforms increase modal shares of railways?
by Tomeš, Zdeněk
- 152-159 Car-less or car-free? Socioeconomic and mobility differences among zero-car households
by Brown, Anne E.
2017, Volume 59, Issue C
- 1-9 Employer-based travel demand management program: Employer’s choice and effectiveness
by Ko, Joonho & Kim, Daejin
- 10-16 Burden or opportunity for modal shift? – Embracing the urban dimension of intermodal road-rail transport
by Behrends, Sönke
- 17-27 European national government approaches to older people's transport system needs
by Johnson, Rebecca & Shaw, Jon & Berding, Jörn & Gather, Matthias & Rebstock, Markus
- 28-37 Licence to build, licence to charge? Market power, pricing and the financing of airport infrastructure development in Australia
by Lohmann, Gui & Trischler, Jakob
- 38-45 Corporate social responsibility and customer loyalty in intercity bus services
by Chang, Yu-Hern & Yeh, Chung-Hsing
- 46-53 Scale, quality and efficiency in road maintenance: Evidence for English local authorities
by Wheat, Phill
- 54-63 Is there more traffic congestion in larger cities? -Scaling analysis of the 101 largest U.S. urban centers-
by Chang, Yu Sang & Lee, Yong Joo & Choi, Sung Sup Brian
- 64-70 Is energy consumption in the transport sector hampering both economic growth and the reduction of CO2 emissions? A disaggregated energy consumption analysis
by Neves, Sónia Almeida & Marques, António Cardoso & Fuinhas, José Alberto
- 71-74 Road transport and CO2 emissions: What are the challenges?
by Santos, Georgina
- 75-81 Modeling the dynamic response of automobile sales in troubled times: A real-time Vector Autoregressive analysis with causality testing for Greece
by Konstantakis, Konstantinos N. & Milioti, Christina & Michaelides, Panayotis G.
- 82-92 Measuring trends in household expenditures for daily mobility. The case in Lyon, France, between 1995 and 2015
by Nicolas, Jean-Pierre & Pelé, Nicolas
- 93-105 Transport poverty and fuel poverty in the UK: From analogy to comparison
by Mattioli, Giulio & Lucas, Karen & Marsden, Greg
- 106-115 Different ways to get to the same workplace: How does workplace location relate to commuting by different income groups?
by Hu, Lingqian & Schneider, Robert J.
- 116-123 Evaluating the roles and powers of rail regulatory bodies in Europe: A survey-based approach
by Benedetto, Valerio & Smith, Andrew S.J. & Nash, Chris A.
- 124-133 Wider economic impacts of transport infrastructure investments: Relevant or negligible?
by Rothengatter, Werner
- 134-141 Is fare increment desirable for ensuring operational viability of private buses?
by Dandapat, Saurabh & Cheranchery, Munavar Fairooz & Maitra, Bhargab
- 142-152 Exploring the impact of residential relocation on modal shift in commute trips: Evidence from a quasi-longitudinal analysis
by Yang, Min & Wu, Jingxian & Rasouli, Soora & Cirillo, Cinzia & Li, Dawei
- 153-164 Evaluating the impact of a workplace parking levy on local traffic congestion: The case of Nottingham UK
by Dale, Simon & Frost, Matthew & Ison, Stephen & Quddus, Mohammed & Warren, Mr Peter
- 165-173 Imagined people, behaviour and future mobility: Insights from visions of electric vehicles and car clubs in the United Kingdom
by Bergman, Noam & Schwanen, Tim & Sovacool, Benjamin K.
- 174-180 An ecological study on means of transportation to work and obesity: Evidence from U.S. states
by Chen, Can & Menifield, Charles E.
- 181-195 Unbundling political and economic rationality: A non-parametric approach tested on transport infrastructure in Spain
by Bertoméu-Sánchez, Salvador & Estache, Antonio
- 196-208 Patterns of entry and exit in the deregulated German interurban bus industry
by Dürr, Niklas S. & Hüschelrath, Kai
2017, Volume 58, Issue C
- 1-9 Are statutory passenger watchdogs effective in representing passenger interests in public transport?
by Thao, Vu Thi & Wegelin, Philipp & von Arx, Widar
- 10-18 Experiences with transportation models: An international survey of planning practices
by te Brömmelstroet, Marco & Skou Nicolaisen, Morten & Büttner, Benjamin & Ferreira, Antonio
- 19-30 Dynamic participation processes for policy packaging in transport backcasting studies
by Soria-Lara, Julio A. & Banister, David
- 31-38 Rationality of fare increment for improvement of transfer facilities at metro stations: An experience in Kolkata
by Sadhukhan, Shubhajit & Banerjee, Uttam K. & Maitra, Bhargab
- 39-45 The four knowledges of transport planning: Enacting a more communicative, trans-disciplinary policy and decision-making
by Vigar, Geoff
- 46-52 Development of safety performance index for intercity buses: An exploratory factor analysis approach
by Law, Teik Hua & Daud, Mohd Shazwan & Hamid, Hussain & Haron, Nuzul Azam
- 53-61 Imperfect competition in a network industry: The case of the European rail freight market
by Laroche, Florent & Sys, Christa & Vanelslander, Thierry & Van de Voorde, Eddy
- 62-71 Car ownership policies in China: Preferences of residents and influence on the choice of electric cars
by Yang, Xiaofang & Jin, Wen & Jiang, Hai & Xie, Qianyan & Shen, Wei & Han, Weijian
- 72-79 What led to the establishment of a rail-oriented city? Determinants of urban rail supply in Tokyo, Japan, 1950–2010
by Abe, Ryosuke & Kato, Hironori
- 80-87 Socioeconomic impacts of transportation public-private partnerships: A dynamic CGE assessment
by Chen, Zhenhua & Daito, Nobuhiko & Gifford, Jonathan L.
2017, Volume 57, Issue C
- 1-9 The cost to carshare: A review of the changing prices and taxation levels for carsharing in the United States 2011–2016
by Schwieterman, Joseph P. & Bieszczat, Alice
- 10-19 Valuing the risk and social costs of road traffic accidents – Seasonal variation and the significance of delay costs
by Bardal, Kjersti Granås & Jørgensen, Finn
- 20-30 Evaluating the robustness effects of infrastructure projects based on their topological and geometrical roadway designs
by Snelder, M. & Wesseling, B. & van Arem, B. & Hertogh, M.J.C.M.
- 31-40 Effect of integration of bicyclists and pedestrians with transit in New Delhi
by Mohanty, Sudatta & Bansal, Sugam & Bairwa, Khushi
- 41-50 Transportation behaviours of the growing Canadian single-person households
by Young, Mischa & Lachapelle, Ugo
- 51-58 Freight transport impacts from the economic crisis in Greece
by Moschovou, Tatiana P.
- 59-67 A financing mode of Urban Rail transit based on land value capture: A case study in Wuhan City
by Sun, Jun & Chen, Tian & Cheng, Zuchen & Wang, Cynthia C. & Ning, Xin
- 68-78 Unexpected versus expected network disruption: Effects on travel behavior
by Danczyk, Adam & Di, Xuan & Liu, Henry X. & Levinson, David M.
- 79-89 Considering health in US metropolitan long-range transportation plans: A review of guidance statements and performance measures
by Singleton, Patrick A. & Clifton, Kelly J.
2017, Volume 56, Issue C
- 1-11 Transport investment and economic performance: A framework for project appraisal
by Laird, James J. & Venables, Anthony J.
- 12-18 Identifying reasons for historic car ownership and use and policy implications: An explorative latent class analysis
by Araghi, Yashar & Kroesen, Maarten & van Wee, Bert
- 19-28 Is EU financial support enhancing the economic performance of PPP projects? An empirical analysis on the case of spanish road infrastructure
by Garrido, Laura & Gomez, Juan & Baeza, María de los Ángeles & Vassallo, José Manuel
- 29-40 What are the barriers to widespread adoption of battery electric vehicles? A survey of public perception in Tianjin, China
by She, Zhen-Yu & Qing Sun, & Ma, Jia-Jun & Xie, Bai-Chen
- 41-49 Analysis of traffic revenue risk factors in BOT road projects in developing countries
by Babatunde, Solomon Olusola & Perera, Srinath
- 50-62 Should I go by bus? The liberalization of the long-distance bus industry in France
by Blayac, Thierry & Bougette, Patrice
- 63-74 Comparing public bus transport service attributes in Delhi and Mumbai: Policy implications for improving bus services in Delhi
by Suman, Hemant K. & Bolia, Nomesh B. & Tiwari, Geetam
- 75-85 Urban freight policymaking: The role of qualitative and quantitative research
by Holguín-Veras, José & Amaya Leal, Johanna & Seruya, Barbara B.
- 86-95 Productivity growth in urban freight transport: An index number approach
by Løvold Rødseth, Kenneth
- 96-111 Measuring TOD around transit nodes - Towards TOD policy
by Singh, Yamini Jain & Lukman, Azhari & Flacke, Johannes & Zuidgeest, Mark & Van Maarseveen, M.F.A.M.
2017, Volume 55, Issue C
- 1-8 Does congestion negatively affect income growth and employment growth? Empirical evidence from US metropolitan regions
by Jin, Jangik & Rafferty, Peter
- 9-17 Facing equity in transportation Network Design Problem: A flexible constraints based model
by Caggiani, Leonardo & Camporeale, Rosalia & Ottomanelli, Michele
- 18-28 Implementing bikesharing systems in small cities: Evidence from the Swiss experience
by Audikana, Ander & Ravalet, Emmanuel & Baranger, Virginie & Kaufmann, Vincent
- 29-37 A strategic planning model for the passenger rail implementation process: The case of Mexico
by Mondragón-Ixtlahuac, Monica Marina & Cortés-Martínez, Juan Carlos & Delgado-Hernández, David Joaquín
- 38-50 How to get there? A critical assessment of accessibility objectives and indicators in metropolitan transportation plans
by Boisjoly, Geneviève & El-Geneidy, Ahmed M.
- 51-61 Bang for the buck: Toward a rapid assessment of urban public transit from multiple perspectives in North America
by Verbich, David & Badami, Madhav G. & El-Geneidy, Ahmed M.
- 62-69 Adapting spatial conditions to reduce car dependency in mid-sized ‘post growth’ European city regions: The case of South Limburg, Netherlands
by Wiersma, J. & Bertolini, L. & Straatemeier, T.
- 70-78 Do all transport modes impact on industrial employment? Empirical evidence from the Spanish regions
by Fageda, Xavier & Gonzalez-Aregall, Marta
- 79-86 Does the demand response to transit fare increases vary by income?
by Miller, Caroline & Savage, Ian
- 87-98 A fuzzy-based multi-dimensional and multi-period service quality evaluation outline for rail transit systems
by Aydin, Nezir
- 99-103 Horizontal bundling of infrastructure managers: The case of Portugal Infrastructure Company (roads and railways)
by Oliveira Cruz, Carlos & Miranda Sarmento, Joaquim
2017, Volume 54, Issue C
- 1-10 Dutch politicians’ attitudes towards Cost-Benefit Analysis
by Mouter, Niek
- 11-20 Modeling heterogeneous vehicle ownership in China: A case study based on the Chinese national survey
by Zhang, Zhao & Jin, Wen & Jiang, Hai & Xie, Qianyan & Shen, Wei & Han, Weijian
- 21-29 An empirical model for the psychology of deliberate and unintentional fare evasion
by Currie, Graham & Delbosc, Alexa
- 30-42 A comprehensive model of regional electric vehicle adoption and penetration
by Javid, Roxana J. & Nejat, Ali
- 43-52 Multimodal transportation infrastructure investment and regional economic development: A structural equation modeling empirical analysis in China from 1986 to 2011
by Jiang, Xiushan & He, Xiang & Zhang, Lei & Qin, Huanhuan & Shao, Fengru
- 53-60 Parking for residential delivery in New York City: Regulations and behavior
by Chen, Quanquan & Conway, Alison & Cheng, Jialei
- 61-69 Looking beyond the mean for equity analysis: Examining distributional impacts of transportation improvements
by Bills, Tierra S. & Walker, Joan L.
- 70-79 Comparing data quality and cost from three modes of on-board transit surveys
by Agrawal, Asha Weinsten & Granger-Bevan, Stephen & Newmark, Gregory L. & Nixon, Hilary
- 80-89 How can public transit get people out of their cars? An analysis of transit mode choice for commute trips in Los Angeles
by Chakrabarti, Sandip
- 90-99 Platform intermediation to sponsor alternative fuel vehicles
by Dietrich, Antje-Mareike
2017, Volume 53, Issue C
- 1-10 Changing travel behaviour in urban China: Evidence from Nanjing 2008–2011
by Feng, Jianxi & Dijst, Martin & Wissink, Bart & Prillwitz, Jan
- 11-19 Transport policy in Belgium: Translating sustainability discourses into unsustainable outcomes
by Boussauw, Kobe & Vanoutrive, Thomas
- 20-29 Millennials and car ownership: Less money, fewer cars
by Klein, Nicholas J. & Smart, Michael J.
- 30-38 Integrating electric vehicles and residential solar PV
by Coffman, Makena & Bernstein, Paul & Wee, Sherilyn
- 39-49 State and federal fuel taxes: The road ahead for U.S. infrastructure funding
by Dumortier, Jerome & Zhang, Fengxiu & Marron, John
- 50-57 Layering and parallel policy making – Complementary concepts for understanding implementation challenges related to sustainable mobility
by Isaksson, Karolina & Antonson, Hans & Eriksson, Linnea
- 58-69 A stakeholder analysis of the automotive industry's use of compressed natural gas in Nigeria
by Ogunlowo, Olufemi O. & Bristow, Abigail L. & Sohail, M.
- 70-78 The road mileage user-fee: Level, intensity, and predictors of public support
by Duncan, Denvil & Nadella, Venkata & Giroux, Stacey & Bowers, Ashley & Graham, John D.
- 79-88 Improving paratransit service: Lessons from inter-city matatu cooperatives in Kenya
by Behrens, Roger & McCormick, Dorothy & Orero, Risper & Ommeh, Marilyn
- 89-97 Understanding the effects of economic crisis on public transport users’ satisfaction and demand
by Efthymiou, Dimitrios & Antoniou, Constantinos
- 98-106 Explaining voting behavior in the Gothenburg congestion tax referendum
by Hansla, André & Hysing, Erik & Nilsson, Andreas & Martinsson, Johan
- 107-119 Project-level accessibility analysis for land-use planning
by Levine, Jonathan & Merlin, Louis & Grengs, Joe
- 120-134 Road fuel taxes in Europe: Do they internalize road transport externalities?
by Santos, Georgina
- 135-145 Accessibility instruments in planning practice: Bridging the implementation gap
by Silva, Cecília & Bertolini, Luca & te Brömmelstroet, Marco & Milakis, Dimitris & Papa, Enrica