2014, Volume 35, Issue C
- 186-192 Why do regulated jitney services often fail? Evidence from the New York City group ride vehicle project
by King, David A. & Goldwyn, Eric
- 193-201 A comparison of innovative financing and general fiscal investment strategies for second-class highways: Perspectives for building a sustainable financing strategy
by Sun, Zhentian & Li, Xuhong & Xie, Yuanchang
- 202-210 Economic benefits of urban rail projects that improve travel-time reliability: Evidence from Tokyo, Japan
by Kato, Hironori & Kaneko, Yuichiro & Soyama, Yoshihiko
- 211-219 Does high-speed rail generate spillovers on local budgets?
by Hernández, Aday & Jiménez, Juan Luis
- 220-228 Public funding of airport incentives in the United States: The efficacy of the Small Community Air Service Development Grant program
by Wittman, Michael D.
- 229-240 The trend towards convergence in road accident fatality rates in Europe: The contributions of non-economic variables
by Castillo-Manzano, José I. & Castro-Nuño, Mercedes & Pedregal, Diego J.
- 241-252 Public transport investment and local regeneration: A comparison of London׳s Jubilee Line Extension and the Madrid Metrosur
by Mejia-Dorantes, Lucia & Lucas, Karen
- 253-264 Ridership and effectiveness of bikesharing: The effects of urban features and system characteristics on daily use and turnover rate of public bikes in China
by Zhao, Jinbao & Deng, Wei & Song, Yan
- 265-274 Policy approaches to public transport at airports—Some diverging evidence from the UK and Australia
by Ison, Stephen & Merkert, Rico & Mulley, Corinne
- 275-285 Mixed-methods analysis of political parties׳ manifesto discourse on rail transport policy: Westminster, Scottish, Welsh and Northern Irish elections 1945–2011
by Chaney, Paul
- 286-294 Needs and priorities of road safety stakeholders for evidence-based policy making
by Papadimitriou, Eleonora & Yannis, George
- 295-303 Potential for the reduction of greenhouse gas emissions through the use of mobility services
by Grischkat, Sylvie & Hunecke, Marcel & Böhler, Susanne & Haustein, Sonja
- 304-310 An empirical analysis of three econometric frameworks for evaluating economic impacts of transportation infrastructure expenditures across countries
by Agbelie, Bismark R.D.K.
- 311-318 Comparative environmental assessment of Athens urban buses—Diesel, CNG and biofuel powered
by Nanaki, E.A. & Koroneos, C.J. & Xydis, G.A. & Rovas, D.
- 319-325 Measuring energy efficiency of the public passenger road transport vehicles in Nigeria
by Okafor, Izuchukwu Francis & Unachukwu, Godwin Ogechi & Odukwe, Anthony Okay
- 326-329 The influence of attitudes on Transit-Oriented Development: An explorative analysis
by De Vos, Jonas & Van Acker, Veronique & Witlox, Frank
- 333-340 Economic impact of port sectors on South African economy: An input–output analysis
by Chang, Young-Tae & Shin, Sung-Ho & Lee, Paul Tae-Woo
- 341-349 Modeling the effects of competition on seaport terminal awarding
by Yip, Tsz Leung & Liu, John Jianhua & Fu, Xiaowen & Feng, Jiejian
- 350-357 Flag choice and Port State Control inspections—Empirical evidence using a simultaneous model
by Fan, Lixian & Luo, Meifeng & Yin, Jinbo
- 358-365 Choosing optimal bunkering ports for liner shipping companies: A hybrid Fuzzy-Delphi–TOPSIS approach
by Wang, Ying & Yeo, Gi-Tae & Ng, Adolf K.Y.
- 366-376 A cross-country study of competitiveness of the shipping industry
by Lee, Choong Bae & Wan, Junbin & Shi, Wenming & Li, Kevin
- 377-384 Productivity changes in Chinese Container Terminals 2006–2011
by Song, Bingliang & Cui, Yuanyuan
2014, Volume 33, Issue C
- 1-7 Car use in the leisure lives of adolescents. Does household structure matter?
by Bjerkan, Kristin Ystmark & Nordtømme, Marianne Elvsaas
- 8-16 Predictors of driving among families living within 2km from school: Exploring the role of the built environment
by Stone, Michelle & Larsen, Kristian & Faulkner, Guy E.J. & Buliung, Ron N. & Arbour-Nicitopoulos, Kelly P. & Lay, Jennifer
- 17-25 Transit and job accessibility: an empirical study of access to competitive clusters and regional growth strategies for enhancing transit accessibility
by Tilahun, Nebiyou & Fan, Yingling
- 26-32 PMS development in local public transport: Comparing Milan and Amsterdam
by Agostino, Deborah & Steenhuisen, Bauke & Arnaboldi, Michela & de Bruijn, Hans
- 33-39 Testing the housing and transportation affordability index in a developing world context: A sustainability comparison of central and suburban districts in Qom, Iran
by Isalou, Ali A. & Litman, Todd & Shahmoradi, Behzad
- 40-47 Neighborhood environment and health behavior in Los Angeles area
by Hu, Hsi-Hwa & Cho, Joongkoo & Huang, Guoxiong & Wen, Frank & Choi, Simon & Shih, Margaret & Lightstone, Amy S.
- 48-55 Hours of service regulations in the United States and the 2013 rule change
by Goel, Asvin
- 56-64 Assessing the equity impact of the European Union Emission Trading Scheme on an African airline
by Miyoshi, Chikage
- 65-72 Trade-offs between environmental regulation and market competition: Airlines, emission trading systems and entry deterrence
by Barbot, Cristina & Betancor, Ofelia & Socorro, M. Pilar & Viecens, M. Fernanda
- 73-81 Bi-level decisions of vacant taxi drivers traveling towards taxi stands in customer-search: Modeling methodology and policy implications
by Wong, R.C.P. & Szeto, W.Y. & Wong, S.C.
- 82-88 Environmental efficiency analysis of port cities: Slacks-based measure data envelopment analysis approach
by Lee, Taehwee & Yeo, Gi-Tae & Thai, Vinh V.
- 89-95 A comparative analysis of the effects of economic policy instruments in promoting environmentally sustainable transport
by Elvik, Rune & Ramjerdi, Farideh
- 96-109 Detecting and improving public-transit connectivity with case studies of two world sport events
by Ceder, Avishai (Avi) & Perera, Supun
- 110-124 Public engagement in strategic transportation planning: An analytic hierarchy process based approach
by de Luca, Stefano
- 125-135 A macro-environment approach to civil aviation strategic planning
by Itani, Nadine & O׳Connell, John F. & Mason, Keith
- 136-143 The impact of high-speed rail and low-cost carriers on European air passenger traffic
by Clewlow, Regina R. & Sussman, Joseph M. & Balakrishnan, Hamsa
- 144-153 Evaluating the public perception of a feebate policy in California through the estimation and cross-validation of an ordinal regression model
by Martin, Elliot & Shaheen, Susan & Lipman, Timothy & Camel, Madonna
- 154-165 The safety challenge of increased cycling
by Short, Jack & Caulfield, Brian
- 166-175 From better understandings to proactive actions: Housing location and commuting mode choices among university students
by Zhou, Jiangping
- 176-183 The impact of demand uncertainty on port infrastructure costs: Useful information for regulators?
by Tovar, Beatriz & Wall, Alan
2014, Volume 32, Issue C
- 1-8 An inquiry into the cost structure of state transport undertakings in India
by Singh, Sanjay K.
- 9-15 Using mobility management to reduce private car use: Results from a natural field experiment in Norway
by Tørnblad, Silje H. & Kallbekken, Steffen & Korneliussen, Kristine & Mideksa, Torben K.
- 16-24 Tactical design of high-demand bus transfers
by Guevara, C. Angelo & Donoso, Gonzalo A.
- 25-33 The valuation of shipment time variability in Greater Mekong Subregion
by Kawasaki, Tomoya & Hanaoka, Shinya & Nguyen, Long Xuan
- 34-41 Restricting driving for better traffic and clearer skies: Did it work in Beijing?
by Sun, Cong & Zheng, Siqi & Wang, Rui
- 42-52 An analysis of the competition that impinges on the Milan–Rome intercity passenger transport link
by Mancuso, Paolo
- 53-59 Methodology for the prioritization of environmental sensor station installation (case study of South Korea)
by Yang, Choong Heon & Regan, Amelia C.
- 60-68 Predicting new forms of activity/mobility patterns enabled by shared-mobility services through a needs-based stated-response method: Case study of grocery shopping
by Le Vine, Scott & Adamou, Orestes & Polak, John
- 69-78 The relative effectiveness of signal related pedestrian countermeasures at urban intersections—Lessons from a New York City case study
by Chen, Li & Chen, Cynthia & Ewing, Reid
- 79-87 The role of socio-economic and environmental characteristics in school-commuting behavior: A comparative study of Jewish and Arab children in Israel
by Elias, Wafa & Katoshevski-Cavari, Rachel
- 88-95 Graph-theoretic evaluation support tool for fixed-route transport development in metropolitan areas
by Tsekeris, Theodore & Souliotou, Anastasia-Zoi
- 96-104 Logistics and economic development: Experience from China
by Hooi Lean, Hooi & Huang, Wei & Hong, Junjie
- 105-114 Mexico City's suburban land use and transit connection: The effects of the Line B Metro expansion
by Guerra, Erick
- 115-123 The potential of social media in delivering transport policy goals
by Gal-Tzur, Ayelet & Grant-Muller, Susan M. & Kuflik, Tsvi & Minkov, Einat & Nocera, Silvio & Shoor, Itay
- 124-131 Assessing knowledge and awareness of the sustainable urban freight transport among Swedish local authority policy planners
by Lindholm, Maria Eleonor & Blinge, Magnus
- 139-147 Beyond ‘predict and provide’: UK transport, the growth paradigm and climate change
by Goulden, Murray & Ryley, Tim & Dingwall, Robert
- 148-155 Financing new metros—The Beijing metro financing sustainability study
by Chang, Zheng
- 156-164 Implication of pedestrians׳ stated preference of certain attributes of crosswalks
by Mfinanga, David A.
- 165-171 Daily mobility patterns of an urban population and their relationship to overweight and obesity
by Olabarria, Marta & Pérez, Katherine & Santamariña-Rubio, Elena & Novoa, Ana M
- 172-179 The analysis of transit-oriented development (TOD) in Washington, D.C. and Baltimore metropolitan areas
by Nasri, Arefeh & Zhang, Lei
- 180-185 ‘No bicycle lanes!’ Shouted the cyclists. A controversial bicycle project in Curitiba, Brazil
by Duarte, Fábio & Procopiuck, Mario & Fujioka, Kelli
- 186-193 Road freight transport decoupling: A comparative analysis between the United Kingdom and Spain
by Alises, Ana & Vassallo, Jose Manuel & Guzmán, Andrés Felipe
- 194-202 Work-related road safety: Case study of British Telecommunications (BT)
by Wallington, David & Murray, Will & Darby, Phil & Raeside, Robert & Ison, Stephen
- 203-217 Explanatory and prediction power of two macro models. An application to van-involved accidents in Spain
by Dadashova, Bahar & Ramírez Arenas, Blanca & McWilliams Mira, José & Izquierdo Aparicio, Francisco
2014, Volume 31, Issue C
- 1-9 Policies for synchronization in the transport–land-use system
by van Wee, Bert & Bohte, Wendy & Molin, Eric & Arentze, Theo & Liao, Feixiong
- 10-18 Willingness to pay price for tolls and on-board units for short-distance freeway users who normally avoid toll boots
by Jou, Rong-Chang & Huang, Guei-Lang
- 35-46 Understanding the travel experience and its impact on attitudes, emotions and loyalty towards the transportation provider–A quantitative study with mid-distance bus trips
by Carreira, Rui & Patrício, Lia & Natal Jorge, Renato & Magee, Chris
- 47-54 A survey of Demand Responsive Transport in Great Britain
by Davison, Lisa & Enoch, Marcus & Ryley, Tim & Quddus, Mohammed & Wang, Chao
- 55-60 The effect of road pricing on traffic composition: Evidence from a natural experiment in Milan, Italy
by Percoco, Marco
- 61-72 Using cost benefit analysis as a learning process: identifying interventions for improving communication and trust
by Beukers, Els & Bertolini, Luca & Te Brömmelstroet, Marco
- 73-82 National transportation planning: Lessons from the U.S. Interstate Highways
by Boarnet, Marlon G.
- 83-94 Efficiency and productivity changes for Peruvian and Chilean ports terminals: A parametric distance functions approach
by Chang, Víctor & Tovar, Beatriz
2013, Volume 30, Issue C
- 1-12 Multi-entity perspective transportation infrastructure investment decision making
by Mishra, Sabyasachee & Khasnabis, Snehamay & Swain, Subrat
- 13-25 Evaluating the impact of bus network planning changes in Sydney, Australia
by Mulley, Corinne & Ho, Chinh
- 26-39 International comparison of the relationship between urban structure and the service level of urban public transportation—A comprehensive analysis in local cities in Japan, France and Germany
by Matsunaka, Ryoji & Oba, Tetsuharu & Nakagawa, Dai & Nagao, Motoya & Nawrocki, Justin
- 40-55 Analysis of influence of fuel price on individual activity-travel time expenditure
by Yang, Dujuan & Timmermans, Harry
- 56-62 What drives range preferences in electric vehicle users?
by Franke, Thomas & Krems, Josef F.
- 63-76 Road transport externalities in Mexico: Estimates and international comparisons
by Cravioto, Jordi & Yamasue, Eiji & Okumura, Hideyuki & Ishihara, Keiichi N.
- 77-91 Taste heterogeneity and latent preferences in the choice behaviour of freight transport operators
by Bergantino, Angela S. & Bierlaire, Michel & Catalano, Mario & Migliore, Marco & Amoroso, Salvatore
- 92-100 Evolution of outbound charter operations in Japan post-deregulation
by Wu, Chuntao & Hayashi, Yoshitsugu
- 101-108 Evaluating sustainable transport strategies for the counties of Taiwan based on their degree of urbanization
by Shiau, Tzay-An
- 109-116 Parking practices and policies under rapid motorization: The case of China
by Wang, Rui & Yuan, Quan
- 117-124 A strategic approach for improving rural air transport in the United States
by Grubesic, Tony H. & Murray, Alan T. & Matisziw, Timothy C.
- 125-131 The effect of parking charges and time limit to car usage and parking behaviour
by Simićević, Jelena & Vukanović, Smiljan & Milosavljević, Nada
- 132-142 Tradable mobility permits in roadway capacity allocation: Review and appraisal
by Fan, Wenbo & Jiang, Xinguo
- 143-152 Practices of using weigh-in-motion technology for truck weight regulation in China
by Hang, Wen & Xie, Yuanchang & He, Jie
- 153-160 Public–private partnerships in China: A case of the Beijing No.4 Metro line
by Chang, Zheng
- 161-172 The role of intermodal transport in port regionalisation
by Monios, Jason & Wilmsmeier, Gordon
- 173-185 Do air quality alerts reduce traffic? An analysis of traffic data from the Salt Lake City metropolitan area, Utah, USA
by Tribby, Calvin P. & Miller, Harvey J. & Song, Ying & Smith, Ken R.
- 186-198 Curb parking pricing for local residents: An exploration in New York City based on willingness to pay
by Guo, Zhan & McDonnell, Simon
- 199-206 Methodology for effective operation of road management equipment
by Yang, Choong Heon & Regan, Amelia C.
- 207-219 Influential constructs, mediating effects, and moderating effects on operations performance of high speed rail from passenger perspective
by Chou, Jui-Sheng & Yeh, Chun-Pin
- 220-228 New technologies for the old: Potential implications of living in later life for travel demand
by Hubers, Christa & Lyons, Glenn
- 229-237 Coping with congestion: Understanding the role of simultaneous transportation demand management policies on commuters
by Habibian, Meeghat & Kermanshah, Mohammad
- 238-253 Examining the impact of carbon price changes under a personalised carbon trading scheme for transport
by McNamara, David & Caulfield, Brian
- 254-261 A review of the effectiveness of adult cycle training in Tower Hamlets, London
by Johnson, Rebecca & Margolis, Sam
- 262-268 Carsharing in a university setting: Impacts on vehicle ownership, parking demand, and mobility in Ithaca, NY
by Stasko, Timon H. & Buck, Andrew B. & Oliver Gao, H.
- 269-274 Standing in cost-benefit analysis of road safety measures: A case of speed enforcement vs. speed change
by Veisten, Knut & Stefan, Christian & Winkelbauer, Martin
- 275-282 Regional logistics land allocation policies: Stimulating spatial concentration of logistics firms
by van den Heuvel, Frank P. & de Langen, Peter W. & van Donselaar, Karel H. & Fransoo, Jan C.
- 283-293 Equity in transport: The distribution of transit access and connectivity among affordable housing units
by Welch, Timothy F.
- 294-300 Evaluating safe routes to school events that designate days for walking and bicycling
by Buckley, Aaron & Lowry, Michael B. & Brown, Helen & Barton, Benjamin
- 301-307 Measuring the impact of unfamiliar transit travel using a university access survey
by Schmitt, Lorelei & Currie, Graham & Delbosc, Alexa
- 308-317 A methodology for measuring the sustainability of car transport systems
by Smith, T.W. & Axon, C.J. & Darton, R.C.
- 318-326 Quantitative evaluation model of air cargo competitiveness and comparative analysis of major Asia-Pacific airports
by Chao, Ching-Cheng & Yu, Po-Cheng
- 327-335 Land value capture to fund public transportation infrastructure: Examination of joint development projects' revenue yield and stability
by Mathur, Shishir & Smith, Adam
- 336-344 Why do immigrants drive less? Confirmations, complications, and new hypotheses from a qualitative study in New Jersey, USA
by Chatman, Daniel G. & Klein, Nicholas J.
2013, Volume 29, Issue C
- 1-12 Fiscal federalism and prospects for metropolitan transportation authorities in Portugal
by Zegras, Christopher & Nelson, Joshua & Macário, Rosário & Grillo, Christopher
- 13-22 From words to action: Concepts, framings of problems and knowledge production practices in regional transport infrastructure planning in Sweden
by Pettersson, Fredrik
- 23-28 Active school trips: associations with caregiver walking frequency
by Park, Hyunsoo & Noland, Robert B. & Lachapelle, Ugo
- 29-37 The assessment of market power of hub airports
by Polk, Andreas & Bilotkach, Volodymyr
- 38-45 The cross elasticity between gasoline prices and transit use: Evidence from Chicago
by Nowak, William P. & Savage, Ian
- 46-53 A solution for urban road selection and construction problem using simulation and goal programming—Case study of the city of Isfahan
by Karimi Dehnavi, Hadi & Rezvan, Mohammad Taghi & Shirmohammadli, Abdolmatin & Vallée, Dirk
- 54-63 Handling stakeholder uncertain judgments in strategic transport service analyses
by Lupo, Toni
- 64-73 Factors affecting the adoption of vehicle sharing systems by young drivers
by Efthymiou, Dimitrios & Antoniou, Constantinos & Waddell, Paul
- 74-85 Using data envelopment analysis as a public transport project appraisal tool
by Caulfield, Brian & Bailey, Diarmuid & Mullarkey, Shane
- 86-96 The value of dedicated cyclist and pedestrian infrastructure on rural roads
by Laird, James & Page, Matthew & Shen, Shujie
- 97-106 Home parking convenience, household car usage, and implications to residential parking policies
by Guo, Zhan
- 107-117 Changes subsequent to infrastructure investments: Forecasts, expectations and ex-post situation
by Louw, Erik & Leijten, Martijn & Meijers, Evert
- 118-125 Efficient procurement of public air services—Lessons learned from European transport authorities' perspectives
by Merkert, Rico & O’Fee, Basil
- 126-135 The wider value of rural rail provision
by Johnson, Daniel & Jackson, James & Nash, Chris
- 136-144 Baby boomers’ mobility patterns and preferences: What are the implications for future transport?
by Siren, Anu & Haustein, Sonja
- 145-153 Physical infrastructure and shipment consolidation efficiency drivers in Brazilian ports: A two-stage network-DEA approach
by Wanke, Peter F.
- 154-159 Measuring generalised transport costs as an indicator of accessibility changes over time
by Koopmans, Carl & Groot, Wim & Warffemius, Pim & Annema, Jan Anne & Hoogendoorn-Lanser, Sascha
- 160-169 An investigation into the core underlying problems of India's airlines
by O′Connell, John F. & Krishnamurthy, Pukezhenthi & Warnock-Smith, David & Lei, Zheng & Miyoshi, Chika
- 170-177 Exploring the causal relationship between bicycle choice and trip chain pattern
by Li, Zhibin & Wang, Wei & Yang, Chen & Jiang, Guojun
- 178-185 Aggregate estimation of the price elasticity of demand for public transport in integrated fare systems: The case of Transantiago
by de Grange, Louis & González, Felipe & Muñoz, Juan Carlos & Troncoso, Rodrigo
- 186-191 The optimal aviation gasoline tax for U.S. general aviation
by Sobieralski, Joseph B.
- 192-198 Some measures for sustaining red-light camera programs and their negative impacts
by Yang, Qiang & Han, Lee D. & Cherry, Christopher R.
- 199-208 Speeding behavior on urban residential streets with a 30km/h speed limit under the framework of the theory of planned behavior
by Dinh, Do Duy & Kubota, Hisashi
- 209-218 User satisfaction and the organization of local public transport: Evidence from European cities
by Fiorio, Carlo V. & Florio, Massimo & Perucca, Giovanni
- 219-226 Perceived service quality in bus transit service: A structural equation approach
by de Oña, Juan & de Oña, Rocío & Eboli, Laura & Mazzulla, Gabriella
- 227-235 Are road transportation investments in line with demand projections? A gravity-based analysis for Turkey
by Ülengin, Füsun & Özaydın, Özay & Ülengin, Burç & Kopp, Andreas & Önsel, Şule & Kabak, Özgür & Aktaş, Emel
- 236-242 The significance of transport mobility in predicting well-being
by Vella-Brodrick, Dianne A. & Stanley, Janet
- 243-248 Impact of the Safe Routes to School program on walking and biking: Eugene, Oregon study
by McDonald, Noreen C. & Yang, Yizhao & Abbott, Steve M. & Bullock, Allison N.
- 249-256 A Cochrane systematic review of the effectiveness of organisational travel plans: Improving the evidence base for transport decisions
by Macmillan, A.K. & Hosking, J. & L. Connor, J. & Bullen, C. & Ameratunga, S.
- 257-260 Dynamic relationship between air transport demand and economic growth in the United States: A new look
by Chi, Junwook & Baek, Jungho
- 264-274 Strategies and instruments for low-carbon urban transport: An international review on trends and effects
by Nakamura, Kazuki & Hayashi, Yoshitsugu
- 275-282 The future of mobility in cities: Challenges for urban modelling
by Wegener, Michael
- 283-293 Transport futures: Thinking the unthinkable
by Banister, David & Hickman, Robin
- 294-302 Macromotives and microbehaviors: Climate change constraints and passenger mobility scenarios for France
by Yves Crozet, PR. & Lopez-Ruiz, Hector G.
- 303-314 Internalisation of external costs of transport–A target driven approach with a focus on climate change
by Musso, Antonio & Rothengatter, Werner
2013, Volume 28, Issue C
- 2-10 Changing North American vehicle-travel price sensitivities: Implications for transport and energy policy
by Litman, Todd
- 11-27 Income tax deduction of commuting expenses in an urban CGE study: The case of German cities
by Hirte, Georg & Tscharaktschiew, Stefan
- 28-41 Congestion pricing applications to manage high temporal demand for public services and their relevance to air space management
by Hoffman, Karla & Berardino, Frank & Hunter, George
- 42-50 Effects of the optimal n-step toll scheme on bulk carriers queuing for multiple berths at a busy port
by Laih, Chen-Hsiu & Sun, Pey-Yuan
- 51-60 Impacts of time-varying cordon pricing: Validation and application of mesoscopic model for Stockholm
by Kristoffersson, Ida
- 63-68 Network resilience for transport security: Some methodological considerations
by Reggiani, Aura
- 69-74 Safeguarding critical transportation infrastructure: The US case
by Szyliowicz, Joseph S.
- 75-85 US and EU strategies for maritime transport security: A comparative perspective
by Papa, Paola
- 86-102 Data from telecommunication networks for incident management: An exploratory review on transport safety and security
by Steenbruggen, John & Borzacchiello, Maria Teresa & Nijkamp, Peter & Scholten, Henk
- 103-113 A method to assess multi-modal Hazmat transport security vulnerabilities: Hazmat transport SVA
by Reniers, G.L.L. & Dullaert, W.
- 114-122 Travel behavior in the face of surface transportation terror threats
by Elias, Wafa & Albert, Gila & Shiftan, Yoram
2013, Volume 27, Issue C
- 1-10 Possible transport energy sources for the future
by De Simio, L. & Gambino, M. & Iannaccone, S.
- 11-19 Freeway passenger car drivers' travel choice behaviour in a distance-based toll system
by Jou, Rong-Chang & Yeh, Yi-Chun
- 20-31 Sustainable, safe, smart—three key elements of Singapore’s evolving transport policies
by Haque, M.M. & Chin, H.C. & Debnath, A.K.
- 32-38 The impact of port throughput on local employment: Evidence from a panel of European regions
by Bottasso, Anna & Conti, Maurizio & Ferrari, Claudio & Merk, Olaf & Tei, Alessio
- 39-52 Bidding to drive: Car license auction policy in Shanghai and its public acceptance
by Chen, Xiaojie & Zhao, Jinhua
- 53-65 Ex post socio-economic assessment of the Oresund Bridge
by Knudsen, M.Aa. & Rich, J.
- 66-72 Policies for promoting walking and cycling in England: A view from the street
by Pooley, Colin G. & Horton, Dave & Scheldeman, Griet & Mullen, Caroline & Jones, Tim & Tight, Miles & Jopson, Ann & Chisholm, Alison
- 73-84 Public–private contracting and incentives for public transport: Can anything be learned from the Sydney Metro experience?
by Gordon, Cameron & Mulley, Corinne & Stevens, Nick & Daniels, Rhonda
- 85-91 Entropy-based performance evaluation on institutional structures of trunk highway management—Case study in China
by Sun, Zhentian & Li, Xuhong & Qiao, Wenxin & Haghani, Ali
- 92-101 Commercial vehicle pre-clearance programs: Current issues and recommendations for potential implementation
by Lee, Jinwoo (Brian) & Jaeckel, Kristin & Choi, Keechoo & Chow, Garland
- 102-111 How accurate are national road traffic growth-rate forecasts?—The case of Norway
by Odeck, James
- 112-122 Modelling public-transport users’ behaviour at connection point
by Ceder, Avishai & Chowdhury, Subeh & Taghipouran, Nima & Olsen, Jared
- 123-133 Evaluation of the relevance measure between ports and regional economy using structural equation modeling
by Deng, Ping & Lu, Shiqing & Xiao, Hanbin
- 134-141 A five-year follow-up among older people after an outdoor environment intervention
by Ståhl, Agneta & Horstmann, Vibeke & Iwarsson, Susanne
- 142-149 Competing mobility needs: The users, actors, and discourses in Atlanta, Georgia
by Paget-Seekins, Laurel
- 150-157 The impact of sectoral economic development on the energy efficiency and CO2 emissions of road freight transport
by Liimatainen, Heikki & Pöllänen, Markus
- 158-163 Are cell phone laws in the U.S. effective in reducing fatal crashes involving young drivers?
by Lim, Siew Hoon & Chi, Junwook
- 164-170 Analyzing competition of international air cargo carriers in the Asian general air cargo markets
by Shiao, Guo-Chou & Hwang, Cherng-Chwan
- 171-178 The road to happiness: Measuring Dutch car drivers’ satisfaction with travel
by Ettema, Dick & Gärling, Tommy & Olsson, Lars E. & Friman, Margareta & Moerdijk, Sjef
- 179-188 Analysis of the non-motorized commuter journeys in major Irish cities
by Lawson, Anneka Ruth & McMorrow, Karen & Ghosh, Bidisha
- 189-199 Vehicular fleets forecasting to project pollutant emissions: Mexico city metropolitan area case
by Hernández-Moreno, Adolfo & Mugica-Álvarez, Violeta
- 200-208 Comparing resale prices and total cost of ownership for gasoline, hybrid and diesel passenger cars and trucks
by Gilmore, Elisabeth A. & Lave, Lester B.
- 209-218 Post-project evaluation of travel demand forecasts: Implications from the case of a Japanese railway
by Sanko, Nobuhiro & Morikawa, Takayuki & Nagamatsu, Yoshitaka
2013, Volume 26, Issue C
- 4-14 Charging versus rewarding: A comparison of road-pricing and rewarding peak avoidance in the Netherlands
by Tillema, Taede & Ben-Elia, Eran & Ettema, Dick & van Delden, Janet
- 15-22 Evaluation of south-Australia's TravelSmart project: Changes in community's attitudes to travel
by Zhang, Yun & Stopher, Peter & Halling, Belinda
- 23-30 Estimating recreational cyclists’ preferences for bicycle routes – Evidence from Taiwan
by Chen, Ching-Fu & Chen, Pei-Chun
- 31-42 Is the use of informal public transport modes in developing countries habitual? An empirical study in Davao City, Philippines
by Guillen, Marie Danielle & Ishida, Haruo & Okamoto, Naohisa
- 43-53 Service-related traffic: An analysis of the influence of firms on travel behaviour
by Hebes, Paul & Menge, Julius & Lenz, Barbara
- 54-65 The influence of neighbourhood design on travel behaviour: Empirical evidence from North East England
by Aditjandra, Paulus Teguh & Mulley, Corinne & Nelson, John D.
- 66-72 Children’s travel behaviour and its health implications
by Mackett, Roger L.
- 73-84 School travel behaviour in the Netherlands and Flanders
by Goeverden, C.D. van & Boer, E. de
2013, Volume 25, Issue C
- 1-9 Modelling demand under parking and cordon pricing policy
by Ahmadi Azari, Kian & Arintono, Sulistyo & Hamid, Hussain & Rahmat, Riza Atiq O.K.
- 10-21 Sustainability assessment at the transportation planning level: Performance measures and indexes
by Jeon, Christy Mihyeon & Amekudzi, Adjo A. & Guensler, Randall L.
- 22-29 One approach for road transport project selection
by Ivanović, Ivan & Grujičić, Dragana & Macura, Dragana & Jović, Jadranka & Bojović, Nebojša
- 30-40 Thou shalt drive electric and hybrid vehicles: Scenario analysis on energy saving and emission mitigation for road transportation sector in China
by He, Ling-Yun & Chen, Yu
- 41-51 A GIS-based appraisal framework for new local railway stations and services
by Blainey, Simon P. & Preston, John M.
- 52-60 Reducing parking demand and traffic congestion at the American University of Beirut
by Aoun, Alisar & Abou-Zeid, Maya & Kaysi, Isam & Myntti, Cynthia
- 61-80 Reconceptualising policy integration in road safety management
by Canoquena, Joao Manuel da Costa
- 81-93 Time series analysis of rail freight services by the private sector in Europe
by Woroniuk, Clare & Marinov, Marin & Zunder, Tom & Mortimer, Phil
- 94-100 Household composition and within-household car saturation in Melbourne
by Delbosc, Alexa
- 101-110 A study on airlines' differentiated cargo service strategies
by Hsu, Chaug-Ing & Chen, Yu-Hua & Chen, Wei-Ting
- 111-118 Community participation and behavioral changes of helmet use in Thailand
by Ratanavaraha, Vatanavongs & Jomnonkwao, Sajjakaj
- 119-127 Quality attributes of public transport that attract car users: A research review
by Redman, Lauren & Friman, Margareta & Gärling, Tommy & Hartig, Terry
- 128-137 Theory of routine mode choice decisions: An operational framework to increase sustainable transportation
by Schneider, Robert J.
- 138-147 Subjective valuation of the transit transfer experience: The case of Santiago de Chile
by Navarrete, Francisca Javiera & Ortúzar, Juan de Dios
- 148-157 An analysis of park-and-ride provision at light rail stations across the US
by Duncan, Michael & Christensen, Robert K.