Response to the Comments on “Industrial Pricing: Theory and Managerial Practice”
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ludwig von Auer & Mark Trede, 2018.
"Markets with technological progress: pricing, quality, and novelty,"
Journal of Economics,
Springer, vol. 124(2), pages 121-137, June.
- von Auer, Ludwig & Trede, Mark, 2014. "Markets with Technological Progress: Pricing, Quality and Novelty," Annual Conference 2014 (Hamburg): Evidence-based Economic Policy 100581, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Ludwig von Auer & Mark Trede, 2014. "Markets with Technological Progress: Pricing, Quality, and Novelty," Research Papers in Economics 2014-05, University of Trier, Department of Economics.
- Ludwig von Auer & Mark Trede, 2014. "Markets with Technological Progress: Pricing Quality, and Novelty," CQE Working Papers 3014, Center for Quantitative Economics (CQE), University of Muenster.
- repec:eee:reensy:v:94:y:2009:i:10:p:1601-1608 is not listed on IDEAS
- Martin Spann & Marc Fischer & Gerard J. Tellis, 2015. "Skimming or Penetration? Strategic Dynamic Pricing for New Products," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 34(2), pages 235-249, March.
- Cruijssen, F.C.A.M. & Borm, P.E.M. & Fleuren, H.A. & Hamers, H.J.M., 2005. "Insinking : A Methodology to Exploit Synergy in Transportation," Discussion Paper 2005-121, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Scott, Alex, 2015. "The value of information sharing for truckload shippers," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 81(C), pages 203-214.
- repec:eee:jbrese:v:76:y:2017:i:c:p:179-188 is not listed on IDEAS
- Oseni, Musiliu O. & Pollitt, Michael G., 2017.
"The prospects for smart energy prices: Observations from 50 years of residential pricing for fixed line telecoms and electricity,"
Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews,
Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 150-160.
- Musiliu O. Oseni & Michael G. Pollitt, 2016. "The prospects for smart energy prices: observations from 50 years of residential pricing for fixed line telecoms and electricity," Working Papers EPRG 1611, Energy Policy Research Group, Cambridge Judge Business School, University of Cambridge.
- Musiliu O. Oseni & Michael G. Pollitt, 2016. "The prospects for smart energy prices: observations from 50 years of residential pricing for fixed line telecoms and electricity," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1622, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Ruijiao Guo & Purushottam Papatla, 2015. "Base + Add-on Pricing in Extremely Competitive Categories," Customer Needs and Solutions, Springer;Institute for Sustainable Innovation and Growth (iSIG), vol. 2(2), pages 133-147, June.
- John Aloysius & Cary Deck & Amy Farmer, 2012. "A Comparison of Bundling and Sequential Pricing in Competitive Markets: Experimental Evidence," International Journal of the Economics of Business, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(1), pages 25-51, February.
- Fuxiao Lu & Guowei Liu & Jianxiong Zhang & Wansheng Tang, 2016. "Benefits of partial myopia in a durable product supply chain considering pricing and advertising," Journal of the Operational Research Society, Palgrave Macmillan;The OR Society, vol. 67(10), pages 1309-1324, October.
- repec:taf:apeclt:v:23:y:2016:i:12:p:888-896 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ingenbleek, P.T.M. & Debruyne, M. & Frambach, R.T. & Verhallen, T.M.M., 2003. "Succesful new product pricing practices : A contingency approach," Other publications TiSEM 7df23c39-347c-44a1-a44b-2, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- repec:eee:touman:v:51:y:2015:i:c:p:96-102 is not listed on IDEAS
- Birendra K. Mishra & Ashutosh Prasad, 2004. "Centralized Pricing Versus Delegating Pricing to the Salesforce Under Information Asymmetry," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 23(1), pages 21-27, January.
- Jans, Raf & Degraeve, Zeger & Schepens, Luc, 2008. "Analysis of an industrial component commonality problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 186(2), pages 801-811, April.
- Markus Christen, 2005. "Research Note---Cost Uncertainty Is Bliss: The Effect of Competition on the Acquisition of Cost Information for Pricing New Products," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 51(4), pages 668-676, April.
- repec:eee:joinma:v:43:y:2018:i:c:p:165-177 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kamel Jedidi & Sharan Jagpal & Puneet Manchanda, 2003. "Measuring Heterogeneous Reservation Prices for Product Bundles," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 22(1), pages 107-130, July.
- Cruijssen, F.C.A.M., 2006. "Horizontal cooperation in transport and logistics," Other publications TiSEM ab6dbe68-aebc-4b03-8eea-d, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- George E. Cressman , Jr., 1999. "Commentary on “Industrial Pricing: Theory and Mangerial Practice”," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 18(3), pages 455-457.
- repec:bla:jomstd:v:54:y:2017:i:5:p:583-612 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:proeco:v:205:y:2018:i:c:p:98-112 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cruijssen, Frans & Borm, Peter & Fleuren, Hein & Hamers, Herbert, 2010. "Supplier-initiated outsourcing: A methodology to exploit synergy in transportation," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 207(2), pages 763-774, December.
- Wu, Xiang & (Yale) Gong, Yeming & Xu, Haoxuan & Chu, Chengbin & Zhang, Jinlong, 2017. "Dynamic lot-sizing models with pricing for new products," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 260(1), pages 81-92.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormksc:v:18:y:1999:i:3:p:458-459. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Matthew Walls). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.