Insinking : A Methodology to Exploit Synergy in Transportation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Cruijssen, F.C.A.M. & Salomon, M., 2004. "Empirical Study : Order Sharing Between Transportation Companies may Result in Cost Reductions Between 5 to 15 Percent," Discussion Paper 2004-80, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- A. van den Nouweland & P. Borm & W. van Golstein Brouwers & R. Groot Bruinderink & S. Tijs, 1996.
"A Game Theoretic Approach to Problems in Telecommunication,"
INFORMS, vol. 42(2), pages 294-303, February.
- van den Nouweland, A. & Borm, P. & van Golstein, W. & Bruinderink, R.G. & Tijs, S., 1994. "A Game Theoretic Approach to Problems in Telecommunication," Papers 9407, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- van den Nouweland, C.G.A.M. & Borm, P.E.M. & van Golstein Brouwers, W. & Groot Bruinderink, R. & Tijs, S.H., 1996. "A game theoretic approach to problems in telecommunication," Other publications TiSEM a3b30529-fe17-484c-8eab-7, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Adler, Nicole, 2001. "Competition in a deregulated air transportation market," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 129(2), pages 337-345, March.
- le Blanc, H.M. & Cruijssen, F. & Fleuren, H.A. & de Koster, M.B.M., 2006.
"Factory gate pricing: An analysis of the Dutch retail distribution,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 174(3), pages 1950-1967, November.
- Le Blanc, H.M. & Cruijssen, F.C.A.M. & Fleuren, H.A. & de Koster, M.B.M., 2004. "Factory Gate Pricing : An Analysis of the Dutch Retail Distribution," Discussion Paper 2004-35, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Diwakar Gupta & Yigal Gerchak, 2002. "Quantifying Operational Synergies in a Merger/Acquisition," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 48(4), pages 517-533, April.
- Peter M. Noble & Thomas S. Gruca, 1999. "Industrial Pricing: Theory and Managerial Practice," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 18(3), pages 435-454.
- Carbone, Valentina & Stone, Marilyn A., 2005. "Growth and relational strategies used by the European logistics service providers: Rationale and outcomes," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 41(6), pages 495-510, November.
- Kahneman, Daniel & Knetsch, Jack L & Thaler, Richard, 1986. "Fairness as a Constraint on Profit Seeking: Entitlements in the Market," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 76(4), pages 728-741, September.
- Dixit, Ashutosh & Braunsberger, Karin & Zinkhan, George M. & Pan, Yue, 2005. "Information technology-enhanced pricing strategies: managerial and public policy implications," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(9), pages 1169-1177, September.
- Braysy, Olli & Hasle, Geir & Dullaert, Wout, 2004. "A multi-start local search algorithm for the vehicle routing problem with time windows," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 159(3), pages 586-605, December.
- Peter M. Noble & Thomas S. Gruca, 1999. "Response to the Comments on “Industrial Pricing: Theory and Managerial Practice”," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 18(3), pages 458-459.
- Matsubayashi, Nobuo & Umezawa, Masashi & Masuda, Yasushi & Nishino, Hisakazu, 2005. "A cost allocation problem arising in hub-spoke network systems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 160(3), pages 821-838, February.
- Gérard P. Cachon & Martin A. Lariviere, 2005. "Supply Chain Coordination with Revenue-Sharing Contracts: Strengths and Limitations," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 51(1), pages 30-44, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Barış Çiftçi & Peter Borm & Herbert Hamers, 2010.
"Population monotonic path schemes for simple games,"
Theory and Decision,
Springer, vol. 69(2), pages 205-218, August.
- Ciftci, B.B. & Borm, P.E.M. & Hamers, H.J.M., 2006. "Population Monotonic Path Schemes for Simple Games," Discussion Paper 2006-113, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Gerichhausen, M. & Berkhout, E.D. & Hamers, H.J.M. & Manyong, V.M., 2009. "A quantitative framework to analyse cooperation between rural households," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 101(3), pages 173-185, July.
- Gerichhausen, M. & Berkhout, E.D. & Hamers, H.J.M. & Manyong, V.M., 2008. "A Game Theoretic Approach to Analyse Cooperation between Rural Households in Northern Nigeria," Discussion Paper 2008-62, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- repec:spr:cejnor:v:27:y:2019:i:4:d:10.1007_s10100-018-0530-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cruijssen, F.C.A.M. & Borm, P.E.M. & Dullaert, W. & Hamers, H.J.M., 2007. "Joint Hub Network Development," Discussion Paper 2007-76, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Cruijssen, F.C.A.M. & Braysy, O. & Dullaert, W. & Fleuren, H.A. & Salomon, M., 2006. "Joint Route Planning under Varying Market Conditions," Discussion Paper 2006-49, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
More about this item
Keywordsvehicle routing; cooperative games; retailing; insinking; Shapley Monotonic Path; Logistic Service Providers;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tiu:tiucen:958be918-e7b4-4e46-9cbe-d747af334a77. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Richard Broekman). General contact details of provider: http://center.uvt.nl .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.