Reliability Engineering and System Safety
2017, Volume 165, Issue C
- 1-10 Multivariate sensitivity analysis based on the direction of eigen space through principal component analysis
by Xiao, Sinan & Lu, Zhenzhou & Xu, Liyang
- 11-21 A case study on global sensitivity analysis with dependent inputs: The natural gas transmission model
by LÃ³pez-Benito, Alfredo & Bolado-LavÃn, Ricardo
- 22-33 Design of validation experiments for life prediction models
by Ao, Dan & Hu, Zhen & Mahadevan, Sankaran
- 34-46 Defining the functional resonance analysis space: Combining Abstraction Hierarchy and FRAM
by Patriarca, Riccardo & BergstrÃ¶m, Johan & Di Gravio, Giulio
- 47-61 Time-dependent reliability of wireless networks with dependent failures
by Park, Jae-Hyun
- 62-73 Quantitative risk prognostics framework based on Petri Net and Bow-Tie models
by Vileiniskis, Marius & Remenyte-Prescott, Rasa
- 74-88 A health performance prediction method of large-scale stochastic linear hybrid systems with small failure probability
by Zhao, Zhiyao & Quan, Quan & Cai, Kai-Yuan
- 89-101 Hybrid systems modeling for critical infrastructures interdependency analysis
by Heracleous, Constantinos & Kolios, Panayiotis & Panayiotou, Christos G. & Ellinas, Georgios & Polycarpou, Marios M.
- 102-114 A confidence-based approach to reliability design considering correlated failures
by Fiondella, Lance & Lin, Yi-Kuei & Pham, Hoang & Chang, Ping-Chen & Li, Chendong
- 115-123 Maintenance optimization under non-constant probabilities of imperfect inspections
by Driessen, J.P.C. & Peng, H. & van Houtum, G.J.
- 124-133 Failure rate evaluation method for HW architecture derived from functional safety standards (ISO 19014, ISO 25119, IEC 61508)
by De Rosa, Francesco & Cesoni, Raffaello & Genta, Stefano & Maggiore, Paolo
- 134-143 Reliability assessment model considering heterogeneous population in a multiple stresses accelerated test
by Lin, Kunsong & Chen, Yunxia & Xu, Dan
- 144-154 Mitigating electric power system vulnerability to worst-case spatially localized attacks
by Ouyang, Min & Xu, Min & Zhang, Chi & Huang, Shitong
- 155-169 Towards the assessment of potential impact of unmanned vessels on maritime transportation safety
by WrÃ³bel, Krzysztof & Montewka, Jakub & Kujala, Pentti
- 170-187 SIL verification for SRS with diverse redundancy based on system degradation using reliability block diagram
by Ding, Long & Wang, Hong & Jiang, Jin & Xu, Aidong
- 188-196 Multilevel Monte Carlo for Reliability Theory
by Aslett, Louis J.M. & Nagapetyan, Tigran & Vollmer, Sebastian J.
- 197-208 Joint optimization of design, warranty and price for products sold with maintenance service contracts
by Darghouth, M.N. & Ait-kadi, D. & Chelbi, A.
- 209-221 Birnbaum importance based heuristics for multi-type component assignment problems
by Zhu, Xiaoyan & Fu, Yuqiang & Yuan, Tao & Wu, Xinying
- 222-238 Different numerical estimators for main effect global sensitivity indices
by Kucherenko, S. & Song, S.
- 239-256 Special versus general protection and attack of parallel and series components
by Hausken, Kjell
- 257-267 An efficient algorithm for exact computation of system and survival signatures using binary decision diagrams
by Reed, Sean
- 268-276 Multidimensional risk evaluation of natural gas pipelines based on a multicriteria decision model using visualization tools and statistical tests for global sensitivity analysis
by Medeiros, C.P. & Alencar, M.H. & de Almeida, A.T.
- 277-291 Adaptive surrogate model with active refinement combining Kriging and a trust region method
by Gaspar, B. & Teixeira, A.P. & Guedes Soares, C.
- 292-301 N-stage security screening strategies in the face of strategic applicants
by Song, Cen & Zhuang, Jun
- 302-316 Importance analysis of multi-state systems based on tools of logical differential calculus
by Kvassay, Miroslav & Zaitseva, Elena & Levashenko, Vitaly
- 317-330 Simulation-based exploration of high-dimensional system models for identifying unexpected events
by Turati, Pietro & Pedroni, Nicola & Zio, Enrico
- 331-335 The effectiveness of adding cold standby redundancy to a coherent system at system and component levels
by Eryilmaz, Serkan
- 336-344 Optimal backup in heterogeneous standby systems exposed to shocks
by Levitin, Gregory & Finkelstein, Maxim
- 345-354 Modelling improvised explosive device attacks in the West â€“ Assessing the hazard
by Grant, Matthew J. & Stewart, Mark G.
- 355-367 Functional Weibull-based models of steel fracture toughness for structural risk analysis: estimation and selection
by PÃ©rot, Nadia & Bousquet, Nicolas
- 368-375 Disaster factor screening using SoS conceptual modeling and an LVC simulation framework
by Davis, Matthew T. & Proctor, Michael D. & Shageer, Buder
- 376-394 Efficient Monte Carlo methods for estimating failure probabilities
by Alban, Andres & Darji, Hardik A. & Imamura, Atsuki & Nakayama, Marvin K.
- 395-401 Optimal arrangement of connecting elements in linear consecutively connected systems with heterogeneous warm standby groups
by Levitin, Gregory & Xing, Liudong & Dai, Yuanshun
- 402-409 Uncertainty importance measures of dependent transition rates for transient and steady state probabilities
by Lin, Yan-Hui & Yam, Richard C.M.
- 410-421 Reliability growth analysis of k-out-of-N systems using matrix-based system reliability method
by Byun, Ji-Eun & Noh, Hee-Min & Song, Junho
- 422-430 Modeling dependent competing failure processes with degradation-shock dependence
by Fan, Mengfei & Zeng, Zhiguo & Zio, Enrico & Kang, Rui
- 431-444 Efficient availability assessment of reconfigurable multi-state systems with interdependencies
by George-Williams, Hindolo & Patelli, Edoardo
- 445-457 A methodology used for the development of an Air Traffic Management functional system architecture
by Santos, Paula Luisa Costa Teixeira & Monteiro, Paulo Adelino Antunes & Studic, Milena & Majumdar, Arnab
- 458-466 Leading for safety: A weighted safety leadership model in shipping
by Kim, Tae-eun & Gausdal, Anne Haugen