Reliability Engineering and System Safety
2017, Volume 165, Issue C
- 1-10 Multivariate sensitivity analysis based on the direction of eigen space through principal component analysis
by Xiao, Sinan & Lu, Zhenzhou & Xu, Liyang
- 11-21 A case study on global sensitivity analysis with dependent inputs: The natural gas transmission model
by LÃ³pez-Benito, Alfredo & Bolado-LavÃn, Ricardo
- 22-33 Design of validation experiments for life prediction models
by Ao, Dan & Hu, Zhen & Mahadevan, Sankaran
- 34-46 Defining the functional resonance analysis space: Combining Abstraction Hierarchy and FRAM
by Patriarca, Riccardo & BergstrÃ¶m, Johan & Di Gravio, Giulio
- 47-61 Time-dependent reliability of wireless networks with dependent failures
by Park, Jae-Hyun
- 62-73 Quantitative risk prognostics framework based on Petri Net and Bow-Tie models
by Vileiniskis, Marius & Remenyte-Prescott, Rasa
- 74-88 A health performance prediction method of large-scale stochastic linear hybrid systems with small failure probability
by Zhao, Zhiyao & Quan, Quan & Cai, Kai-Yuan
- 89-101 Hybrid systems modeling for critical infrastructures interdependency analysis
by Heracleous, Constantinos & Kolios, Panayiotis & Panayiotou, Christos G. & Ellinas, Georgios & Polycarpou, Marios M.
- 102-114 A confidence-based approach to reliability design considering correlated failures
by Fiondella, Lance & Lin, Yi-Kuei & Pham, Hoang & Chang, Ping-Chen & Li, Chendong
- 115-123 Maintenance optimization under non-constant probabilities of imperfect inspections
by Driessen, J.P.C. & Peng, H. & van Houtum, G.J.
- 124-133 Failure rate evaluation method for HW architecture derived from functional safety standards (ISO 19014, ISO 25119, IEC 61508)
by De Rosa, Francesco & Cesoni, Raffaello & Genta, Stefano & Maggiore, Paolo
- 134-143 Reliability assessment model considering heterogeneous population in a multiple stresses accelerated test
by Lin, Kunsong & Chen, Yunxia & Xu, Dan
- 144-154 Mitigating electric power system vulnerability to worst-case spatially localized attacks
by Ouyang, Min & Xu, Min & Zhang, Chi & Huang, Shitong
- 155-169 Towards the assessment of potential impact of unmanned vessels on maritime transportation safety
by WrÃ³bel, Krzysztof & Montewka, Jakub & Kujala, Pentti
- 170-187 SIL verification for SRS with diverse redundancy based on system degradation using reliability block diagram
by Ding, Long & Wang, Hong & Jiang, Jin & Xu, Aidong
- 188-196 Multilevel Monte Carlo for Reliability Theory
by Aslett, Louis J.M. & Nagapetyan, Tigran & Vollmer, Sebastian J.
- 197-208 Joint optimization of design, warranty and price for products sold with maintenance service contracts
by Darghouth, M.N. & Ait-kadi, D. & Chelbi, A.
- 209-221 Birnbaum importance based heuristics for multi-type component assignment problems
by Zhu, Xiaoyan & Fu, Yuqiang & Yuan, Tao & Wu, Xinying
- 222-238 Different numerical estimators for main effect global sensitivity indices
by Kucherenko, S. & Song, S.
- 239-256 Special versus general protection and attack of parallel and series components
by Hausken, Kjell
- 257-267 An efficient algorithm for exact computation of system and survival signatures using binary decision diagrams
by Reed, Sean
- 268-276 Multidimensional risk evaluation of natural gas pipelines based on a multicriteria decision model using visualization tools and statistical tests for global sensitivity analysis
by Medeiros, C.P. & Alencar, M.H. & de Almeida, A.T.
- 277-291 Adaptive surrogate model with active refinement combining Kriging and a trust region method
by Gaspar, B. & Teixeira, A.P. & Guedes Soares, C.
- 292-301 N-stage security screening strategies in the face of strategic applicants
by Song, Cen & Zhuang, Jun
- 302-316 Importance analysis of multi-state systems based on tools of logical differential calculus
by Kvassay, Miroslav & Zaitseva, Elena & Levashenko, Vitaly
- 317-330 Simulation-based exploration of high-dimensional system models for identifying unexpected events
by Turati, Pietro & Pedroni, Nicola & Zio, Enrico
- 331-335 The effectiveness of adding cold standby redundancy to a coherent system at system and component levels
by Eryilmaz, Serkan
- 336-344 Optimal backup in heterogeneous standby systems exposed to shocks
by Levitin, Gregory & Finkelstein, Maxim
- 345-354 Modelling improvised explosive device attacks in the West â€“ Assessing the hazard
by Grant, Matthew J. & Stewart, Mark G.
- 355-367 Functional Weibull-based models of steel fracture toughness for structural risk analysis: estimation and selection
by PÃ©rot, Nadia & Bousquet, Nicolas
- 368-375 Disaster factor screening using SoS conceptual modeling and an LVC simulation framework
by Davis, Matthew T. & Proctor, Michael D. & Shageer, Buder
- 376-394 Efficient Monte Carlo methods for estimating failure probabilities
by Alban, Andres & Darji, Hardik A. & Imamura, Atsuki & Nakayama, Marvin K.
- 395-401 Optimal arrangement of connecting elements in linear consecutively connected systems with heterogeneous warm standby groups
by Levitin, Gregory & Xing, Liudong & Dai, Yuanshun
- 402-409 Uncertainty importance measures of dependent transition rates for transient and steady state probabilities
by Lin, Yan-Hui & Yam, Richard C.M.
- 410-421 Reliability growth analysis of k-out-of-N systems using matrix-based system reliability method
by Byun, Ji-Eun & Noh, Hee-Min & Song, Junho
- 422-430 Modeling dependent competing failure processes with degradation-shock dependence
by Fan, Mengfei & Zeng, Zhiguo & Zio, Enrico & Kang, Rui
- 431-444 Efficient availability assessment of reconfigurable multi-state systems with interdependencies
by George-Williams, Hindolo & Patelli, Edoardo
- 445-457 A methodology used for the development of an Air Traffic Management functional system architecture
by Santos, Paula Luisa Costa Teixeira & Monteiro, Paulo Adelino Antunes & Studic, Milena & Majumdar, Arnab
- 458-466 Leading for safety: A weighted safety leadership model in shipping
by Kim, Tae-eun & Gausdal, Anne Haugen
2016, Volume 156, Issue C
- 1-14 A new effective screening design for structural sensitivity analysis of failure probability with the epistemic uncertainty
by Xiao, Sinan & Lu, Zhenzhou & Xu, Liyang
- 15-23 Spurious activation analysis of safety-instrumented systems
by Jigar, Abraham Almaw & Liu, Yiliu & Lundteigen, Mary Ann
- 24-33 Connectivity reliability and topological controllability of infrastructure networks: A comparative assessment
by Li, Jian & DueÃ±as-Osorio, Leonardo & Chen, Changkun & Shi, Congling
- 34-39 The safety assessment system based on virtual networked environment for evaluation on the hazards from human errors during decommissioning of nuclear facilities
by Jeong, Kwan Seong & Choi, Byung Seon & Moon, Jei Kwon & Hyun, Dong Jun & Lee, Jong Hwan & Kim, Ik June & Kang, Shin Young & Choi, Jong Won & Ahn, Sang Myeon & Lee, Jung Jun & Lee, Byung Sik
- 40-50 Ordering decision-making methods on spare parts for a new aircraft fleet based on a two-sample prediction
by Yongquan, Sun & Xi, Chen & He, Ren & Yingchao, Jin & Quanwu, Liu
- 51-58 Probability assessments of identified parameters for stochastic structures using point estimation method
by Liu, Jie & Hu, Yifeng & Xu, Can & Jiang, Chao & Han, Xu
- 59-63 A reliability model for a three-state degraded system having random degradation rates
by Eryilmaz, Serkan
- 64-83 Global sensitivity analysis using low-rank tensor approximations
by Konakli, Katerina & Sudret, Bruno
- 84-96 Resilience of traffic networks: From perturbation to recovery via a dynamic restricted equilibrium model
by Nogal, Maria & O'Connor, Alan & Caulfield, Brian & Martinez-Pastor, Beatriz
- 97-108 Optimal task partition and state-dependent loading in heterogeneous two-element work sharing system
by Levitin, Gregory & Xing, Liudong & Ben-Haim, Hanoch & Dai, Yuanshun
- 109-124 Remaining useful life estimation in heterogeneous fleets working under variable operating conditions
by Al-Dahidi, Sameer & Di Maio, Francesco & Baraldi, Piero & Zio, Enrico
- 125-133 A new RBDO method using adaptive response surface and first-order score function for crashworthiness design
by Shi, Lei & Lin, Shih-Po
- 134-147 Algorithms for Bayesian network modeling and reliability assessment of infrastructure systems
by Tien, Iris & Der Kiureghian, Armen
- 148-158 Two-stage simplified swarm optimization for the redundancy allocation problem in a multi-state bridge system
by Lai, Chyh-Ming & Yeh, Wei-Chang
- 159-174 Reliability analysis and optimisation of subsea compression system facing operational covariate stresses
by Okaro, Ikenna Anthony & Tao, Longbin
- 175-184 A change-point based reliability prediction model using field return data
by Altun, Mustafa & Comert, Salih Vehbi
- 185-194 Comparing and integrating the NUSAP notational scheme with an uncertainty based risk perspective
by Berner, Christine Louise & Flage, Roger
- 195-202 Integrated failure probability estimation based on structural integrity analysis and failure data: Natural gas pipeline case
by Dundulis, Gintautas & Å½utautaitÄ—, Inga & Janulionis, Remigijus & UÅ¡puras, Eugenijus & RimkeviÄ ius, Sigitas & Eid, Mohamed
- 203-209 Uncertainty treatment in risk analysis of complex systems: The cases of STAMP and FRAM
by Bjerga, TorbjÃ¸rn & Aven, Terje & Zio, Enrico
- 210-227 Incorporation of human factors into ship collision risk models focusing on human centred design aspects
by Sotiralis, P. & Ventikos, N.P. & Hamann, R. & Golyshev, P. & Teixeira, A.P.
- 228-243 Non-periodic inspection optimization of multi-component and k-out-of-m systems
by Hajipour, Yassin & Taghipour, Sharareh
- 244-255 Jensenâ€“Shannon information of the coherent system lifetime
by Asadi, Majid & Ebrahimi, Nader & Soofi, Ehsan S. & Zohrevand, Younes
- 256-265 Investigating a homogeneous culture for operating personnel working in domestic nuclear power plants
by Park, Jinkyun
- 266-276 Design of a safety control system to improve the verification step in machinery lockout procedures: A case study
by Poisson, Pascal & Chinniah, Yuvin & Jocelyn, Sabrina
- 277-287 An enhanced data-analytic framework for integrating risk management and performance management
by Thekdi, Shital & Aven, Terje
2016, Volume 149, Issue C
- 1-13 Stochastic hybrid automaton model of a multi-state system with aging: Reliability assessment and design consequences
by Chiacchio, F. & Dâ€™Urso, D. & Manno, G. & Compagno, L.
- 14-23 Nonhomogeneous Poisson process with nonparametric frailty
by Slimacek, Vaclav & Lindqvist, Bo Henry
- 24-33 Age replacement policy based on imperfect repair with random probability
by Lim, J.H. & Qu, Jian & Zuo, Ming J.
- 34-43 Multidimensional approach to complex system resilience analysis
by Gama Dessavre, Dante & Ramirez-Marquez, Jose E. & Barker, Kash
- 44-55 A condition-based maintenance policy for multi-component systems with LÃ©vy copulas dependence
by Li, Heping & Deloux, Estelle & Dieulle, Laurence
- 56-62 Availability and reliability modeling of multicore controlled UPS for datacenter applications
by Addabbo, Tommaso & Fort, Ada & Mugnaini, Marco & Vignoli, Valerio & Simoni, Enrico & Mancini, Mario
- 63-75 An island particle algorithm for rare event analysis
by VergÃ©, Christelle & Morio, JÃ©rÃ´me & Moral, Pierre Del
- 76-87 Remaining useful lifetime estimation and noisy gamma deterioration process
by Le Son, Khanh & Fouladirad, Mitra & Barros, Anne
- 88-95 Optimal loading and protection of multi-state systems considering performance sharing mechanism
by Xiao, Hui & Shi, Daimin & Ding, Yi & Peng, Rui
- 96-106 Evaluating the reliability of multi-body mechanisms: A method considering the uncertainties of dynamic performance
by Wu, Jianing & Yan, Shaoze & Zuo, Ming J.
- 107-120 Time-dependent reliability sensitivity analysis of motion mechanisms
by Wei, Pengfei & Song, Jingwen & Lu, Zhenzhou & Yue, Zhufeng
- 121-129 Impacts of safety on the design of light remotely-piloted helicopter flight control systems
by Di Rito, G. & Schettini, F.
- 130-136 Active learning surrogate models for the conception of systems with multiple failure modes
by Perrin, G.
- 137-147 Defending a single object against an attacker trying to detect a subset of false targets
by Peng, R. & Zhai, Q.Q. & Levitin, G.
- 148-163 Transient fault tolerant control for vehicle brake-by-wire systems
by Huang, Shuang & Zhou, Chunjie & Yang, Lili & Qin, Yuanqing & Huang, Xiongfeng & Hu, Bowen
- 164-171 Safety regulations: Implications of the new risk perspectives
by Aven, T. & YlÃ¶nen, M.
- 172-186 Joint optimization of preventive maintenance and spare parts inventory for an optimal production plan with consideration of CO2 emission
by Ba, Kader & Dellagi, Sofiene & Rezg, Nidhal & Erray, Walid
- 187-203 Advantages of variance reduction techniques in establishing confidence intervals for quantiles
by Grabaskas, Dave & Nakayama, Marvin K. & Denning, Richard & Aldemir, Tunc
- 204-217 Model-reduction techniques for reliability-based design problems of complex structural systems
by Jensen, H.A. & MuÃ±oz, A. & Papadimitriou, C. & Millas, E.
2016, Volume 147, Issue C
- 1-8 Modeling cascading failures in interdependent infrastructures under terrorist attacks
by Wu, Baichao & Tang, Aiping & Wu, Jie
- 9-18 Identification of protective actions to reduce the vulnerability of safety-critical systems to malevolent acts: A sensitivity-based decision-making approach
by Wang, Tai-Ran & Pedroni, Nicola & Zio, Enrico
- 19-31 Quantification of Dynamic Event Trees â€“ A comparison with event trees for MLOCA scenario
by Karanki, Durga Rao & Dang, Vinh N.
- 32-48 Evaluation of the offsite dose contribution to the global risk in a Steam Generator Tube Rupture scenario
by Rebollo, M.J. & Queral, C. & Jimenez, G. & Gomez-Magan, J. & MelÃ©ndez, E. & Sanchez-Perea, M.
- 49-59 Separation of aleatory and epistemic uncertainty in probabilistic model validation
by Mullins, Joshua & Ling, You & Mahadevan, Sankaran & Sun, Lin & Strachan, Alejandro
- 60-71 Coupling mode-destination accessibility with seismic risk assessment to identify at-risk communities
by Miller, Mahalia & Baker, Jack W.
- 72-83 Customer-oriented risk assessment in network utilities
by GÃ³mez FernÃ¡ndez, Juan F. & MÃ¡rquez, Adolfo Crespo & LÃ³pez-Campos, MÃ³nica A.
- 84-92 An accelerated test method of luminous flux depreciation for LED luminaires and lamps
by Qian, C. & Fan, X.J. & Fan, J.J. & Yuan, C.A. & Zhang, G.Q.
- 93-108 Strengthening air traffic safety management by moving from outcome-based towards risk-based evaluation of runway incursions
by Stroeve, Sybert H. & Som, Pradip & van Doorn, Bas A. & (Bert) Bakker, G.J.
- 109-116 Kernel estimator of maintenance optimization model for a stochastically degrading system under different operating environments
by SidibÃ©, I.B. & Khatab, A. & Diallo, C. & Adjallah, K.H.
- 117-122 Importances of components and events in non-coherent systems and risk models
by Vaurio, Jussi K.
- 123-131 A new kind of sensitivity index for multivariate output
by Li, Luyi & Lu, Zhenzhou & Wu, Danqing
- 132-141 A Bayesian negotiation model for quality and price in a multi-consumer context
by Rufo, M.J. & MartÃn, J. & PÃ©rez, C.J.
- 142-155 Multi-objective optimization of IT service availability and costs
by Bosse, Sascha & Splieth, Matthias & Turowski, Klaus
- 156-169 Using sparse polynomial chaos expansions for the global sensitivity analysis of groundwater lifetime expectancy in a multi-layered hydrogeological model
by Deman, G. & Konakli, K. & Sudret, B. & Kerrou, J. & Perrochet, P. & Benabderrahmane, H.
- 170-193 Application of the Integrated Safety Assessment methodology to safety margins. Dynamic Event Trees, Damage Domains and Risk Assessment
by IbÃ¡nez, L. & Hortal, J. & Queral, C. & GÃ³mez-MagÃ¡n, J. & SÃ¡nchez-Perea, M. & FernÃ¡ndez, I. & MelÃ©ndez, E. & ExpÃ³sito, A. & Izquierdo, J.M. & Gil, J. & Marrao, H. & Villalba-Jabonero, E.
2016, Volume 145, Issue C
- 1-8 An algorithm for the computationally efficient deductive implementation of the Markov/Cell-to-Cell-Mapping Technique for risk significant scenario identification
by Yang, Jun & Aldemir, Tunc
- 9-18 A dynamic probabilistic safety margin characterization approach in support of Integrated Deterministic and Probabilistic Safety Analysis
by Di Maio, Francesco & Rai, Ajit & Zio, Enrico
- 19-27 Using inverse Lz-transform for obtaining compact stochastic model of complex power station for short-term risk evaluation
by Lisnianski, Anatoly & Ding, Yi
- 28-37 An additive modified Weibull distribution
by He, Bo & Cui, Weimin & Du, Xiaofeng
- 38-46 Nonparametric estimation in trend-renewal processes
by GÃ¡miz, Maria Luz & Lindqvist, Bo Henry
- 47-61 A review of definitions and measures of system resilience
by Hosseini, Seyedmohsen & Barker, Kash & Ramirez-Marquez, Jose E.
- 62-73 Flow-based vulnerability measures for network component importance: Experimentation with preparedness planning
by Nicholson, Charles D. & Barker, Kash & Ramirez-Marquez, Jose E.
- 74-82 Comparative analysis of standby systems with unreliable server and switching failure
by Kuo, Ching-Chang & Ke, Jau-Chuan
- 83-92 Multi-objective reliability redundancy allocation in an interval environment using particle swarm optimization
by Zhang, Enze & Chen, Qingwei
- 93-103 Reducing costs by clustering maintenance activities for multiple critical units
by de Jonge, Bram & Klingenberg, Warse & Teunter, Ruud & Tinga, Tiedo
- 104-110 On some properties of shock processes in a â€˜naturalâ€™ scale
by Cha, Ji Hwan & Finkelstein, Maxim
- 111-123 An efficient method for evaluating the effect of input parameters on the integrity of safety systems
by Tang, Zhang-Chun & Zuo, Ming J. & Xiao, Ningcong
- 124-135 Bayesian inference with overlapping data: Reliability estimation of multi-state on-demand continuous life metric systems with uncertain evidence
by Jackson, Chris & Mosleh, Ali
- 136-146 The cost for meeting SLA dependability requirements; implications for customers and providers
by FÃ¸lstad, Eirik L. & Helvik, Bjarne E.
- 147-154 Warranty claims forecasting based on a general imperfect repair model considering usage rate
by Yang, Duo & He, Zhen & He, Shuguang
- 155-168 Markov counting and reward processes for analysing the performance of a complex system subject to random inspections
by Ruiz-Castro, Juan Eloy
- 169-182 Model-based verification method for solving the parameter uncertainty in the train control system
by Cheng, Ruijun & Zhou, Jin & Chen, Dewang & Song, Yongduan
- 183-189 Bayesian hazard modeling based on lifetime data with latent heterogeneity
by Li, Mingyang & Liu, Jian
- 190-198 Optimizing production and imperfect preventive maintenance planning×³s integration in failure-prone manufacturing systems
by Aghezzaf, El-Houssaine & Khatab, Abdelhakim & Tam, Phuoc Le
- 199-214 On the combined maintenance and routing optimization problem
by LÃ³pez-Santana, Eduyn & Akhavan-Tabatabaei, Raha & Dieulle, Laurence & Labadie, Nacima & Medaglia, AndrÃ©s L.
- 215-220 Ignoring scenarios in risk assessments: Understanding the issue and improving current practice
by Aven, Terje
- 221-230 A hybridised variable neighbourhood tabu search heuristic to increase security in a utility network
by Janssens, Jochen & Talarico, Luca & SÃ¶rensen, Kenneth
- 231-242 Perspective analysis outcomes of selected tribodiagnostic data used as input for condition based maintenance
by ValiÅ¡, David & Å½Ã¡k, Libor & Pokora, OndÅ™ej & LÃ¡nskÃ½, Petr
- 245-249 Nuclear refugees after large radioactive releases
by Pascucci-Cahen, Ludivine & Groell, JÃ©rÃ´me
- 250-261 Probabilistic Safety Assessment of twin-unit nuclear sites: Methodological elements
by Le Duy, Tu Duong & Vasseur, Dominique & Serdet, Emmanuel
- 262-276 Analyzing simulation-based PRA data through traditional and topological clustering: A BWR station blackout case study
by Maljovec, D. & Liu, S. & Wang, B. & Mandelli, D. & Bremer, P.-T. & Pascucci, V. & Smith, C.
- 277-286 Technical reliability of active fire protection features â€“ generic database derived from German nuclear power plants
by Forell, Burkhard & Peschke, JÃ¶rg & Einarsson, Svante & RÃ¶wekamp, Marina
- 287-300 Suggested improvements to the definitions of Standardized Plant Analysis of Risk-Human Reliability Analysis (SPAR-H) performance shaping factors, their levels and multipliers and the nominal tasks
by Laumann, Karin & Rasmussen, Martin
- 301-315 Phoenix â€“ A model-based Human Reliability Analysis methodology: Qualitative Analysis Procedure
by Ekanem, Nsimah J. & Mosleh, Ali & Shen, Song-Hua
- 316-328 Engineering Risk Assessment of a dynamic space propulsion system benchmark problem
by Mathias, Donovan L. & Mattenberger, Christopher J. & Go, Susie
- 329-340 Developing probabilistic safety performance margins for unknown and underappreciated risks
by Benjamin, Allan & Dezfuli, Homayoon & Everett, Chris
- 341-350 A general cause based methodology for analysis of common cause and dependent failures in system risk and reliability assessments
by Oâ€™Connor, Andrew & Mosleh, Ali
- 351-365 Restructuring of workflows to minimise errors via stochastic model checking: An automated evolutionary approach
by Herbert, L.T. & Hansen, Z.N.L.
- 366-372 Proof-testing strategies induced by dangerous detected failures of safety-instrumented systems
by Liu, Yiliu & Rausand, Marvin
- 373-387 Health effects of technologies for power generation: Contributions from normal operation, severe accidents and terrorist threat
by Hirschberg, Stefan & Bauer, Christian & Burgherr, Peter & Cazzoli, Eric & Heck, Thomas & Spada, Matteo & Treyer, Karin