A multi-start local search algorithm for the vehicle routing problem with time windows
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Potvin, Jean-Yves & Rousseau, Jean-Marc, 1993. "A parallel route building algorithm for the vehicle routing and scheduling problem with time windows," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(3), pages 331-340, May.
- César Rego, 1998. "A Subpath Ejection Method for the Vehicle Routing Problem," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 44(10), pages 1447-1459, October.
- Liu, Fuh-Hwa Franklin & Shen, Sheng-Yuan, 1999. "A route-neighborhood-based metaheuristic for vehicle routing problem with time windows," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 118(3), pages 485-504, November.
- Li, Haibing & Lim, Andrew, 2003. "Local search with annealing-like restarts to solve the VRPTW," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 150(1), pages 115-127, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:compst:v:66:y:2007:i:1:p:69-98 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cruijssen, F.C.A.M. & Borm, P.E.M. & Fleuren, H.A. & Hamers, H.J.M., 2005. "Insinking : A Methodology to Exploit Synergy in Transportation," Discussion Paper 2005-121, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Masmoudi, Mohamed Amine & Hosny, Manar & Braekers, Kris & Dammak, Abdelaziz, 2016. "Three effective metaheuristics to solve the multi-depot multi-trip heterogeneous dial-a-ride problem," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 96(C), pages 60-80.
- Vicky Mak & Andreas Ernst, 2007. "New cutting-planes for the time- and/or precedence-constrained ATSP and directed VRP," Mathematical Methods of Operations Research, Springer;Gesellschaft für Operations Research (GOR);Nederlands Genootschap voor Besliskunde (NGB), vol. 66(1), pages 69-98, August.
- Cruijssen, F.C.A.M., 2006. "Horizontal cooperation in transport and logistics," Other publications TiSEM ab6dbe68-aebc-4b03-8eea-d, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Cruijssen, Frans & Borm, Peter & Fleuren, Hein & Hamers, Herbert, 2010. "Supplier-initiated outsourcing: A methodology to exploit synergy in transportation," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 207(2), pages 763-774, December.
- Cruijssen, F.C.A.M. & Braysy, O. & Dullaert, W. & Fleuren, H.A. & Salomon, M., 2006. "Joint Route Planning under Varying Market Conditions," Discussion Paper 2006-49, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Martí, Rafael & Resende, Mauricio G.C. & Ribeiro, Celso C., 2013. "Multi-start methods for combinatorial optimization," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 226(1), pages 1-8.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:159:y:2004:i:3:p:586-605. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.