Contact information of International Association of Agricultural Economists
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:iaae18. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: AgEcon Search (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/iaaeeea.html .
- 277742 Flying under the radar: The impact of plantation workers job insecurity on perceived labour agency
by Gansemans, A. & D'Haese, M.
- 277741 Employment effects of CAP payments in the UK non-farm economy
by Rizov, M. & Davidova, S. & Bailey, A.
- 277740 The Evolution of Brazilian Production and Exportation of Agro-based Products from 1990 thru 2013
by Bacha, C. & Carvalho, L.
- 277739 Supply-side Crowding?out and Crowding?in Effects of Malawi s Farm Input Subsidy Program on Private-Sector Input Marketing: A quasi?experimental field study
by Kaiyatsa, S. & Ricker-Gilbert, J. & Jumbe, C.
- 277738 Designing capacity development activities of small-scale farmers in developing countries based on discrete choice experiments
by Landmann, D. & Feil, J.-H. & Lagerkvist, C.J. & Otter, V.
- 277737 Perception, Yield Sensitivity and Adaptation Strategies to Climate Change: Insights from Wheat Production in India
by Ramadas, S. & Kumar, A. & Singh, S. & Kumar, S.
- 277736 Weather Shocks and Labor Allocation: Evidence from Northeastern Brazil
by Branco, D. & Feres, J.
- 277735 How Should Rural Financial Cooperatives Be Best Organized? Evidence from Ethiopia
by Aga, B.K. & Tesfay, G.B.
- 277734 Mission Impossible? Exploring the Promise of Multiple Imputation for Predicting Missing GPS-Based Land Area Measures in Household Surveys
by Kilic, T. & Djima, I. Yacoubou & Carletto, C.
- 277733 Determinants of Unequal Distribution of Fresh Vegetable and Cut-Vegetable Consumption across Age in Japan
by Yagi, K. & Yuuji, O. & Yamamoto, J. & Tamaki, S.
- 277732 Nexus between homestead food garden programme and land ownership in South Africa: Implication on the income of vegetable farmers
by Bahta, Y. & Owusu-Sekyeer, E.
- 277731 Economic optimum crop planning for maximization of farm net income in central dry zone of Karnataka: An application of linear programming model
by Hamsa, K.R. & Bellundagi, V. & S.M.P.S.
- 277730 Bargaining Power between Food Processors and Retailers: Evidence from Japanese Milk Transactions
by Hayashida, K.
- 277564 A treatment effect model to fit the fair-price-shop intervention approach of West-African food reserve policies: an application to Benin Republic food reserve policy fair-price-shop program
by Noma, F.
- 277563 Group contracts and sustainability - Experimental evidence from smallholder rice seed production
by Veettil, P. Chellattan & Yashodha, Y. & Johny, J.
- 277562 Farmers' participation in Contract Farming: A Case of White Onion and Chipgrade Potato Cultivation in Selected Provinces of Western India
by Miglani, V. & Kalamkar, S. & Shah, D.
- 277561 Comparing the productive effects of cash and food transfers in a crisis setting: Evidence from a randomized experiment in Yemen
by Schwab, B.
- 277560 Groundnuts Export Tax in Senegal: Winners and Losers
by Camara, A. & Goundan, A. & Fofana, I. & Badiane, O.
- 277559 New goods with new attributes: combining revealed and stated preferences to assess the effect of a novel quality label in the food industry
by Gonzalez, J. & Lacaze, V.
- 277558 Burger Thy Neighbour
by Torshizi, M.
- 277557 How Have China s Agricultural Price Support Policies Affected Market Prices?: A Quantile Regression Evaluation
by Li, J. & Chavas, J.-P.
- 277556 Ecosystem Management Approach for Agricultural Growth in Mountains: Farmers Perception of Ecosystem Services and Dis-Services in Kashmir-India
by Baba, S.H. & Wani, S.A.
- 277555 Performance of livestock production in north eastern cape communal areas: a stochastic frontier analysis
by Gusha, B. & Palmer, A.R. & Villano, R.A.
- 277554 Monitoring and Evaluation of Public Agricultural Research Organization: Impact oriented monitoring approach
by Guesmi, B. & Gil, J.M.
- 277553 Agribusiness opportunities for youth in Nigeria: Farmers perceptions and willingness to pay for mechanized harvesting equipment
by Agossadou, A.J. & Fiamohe, R. & Tossou, H. & Kinkpe, T.
- 277552 Farmers Preferences for Attributes of Seed Rice in Sierra Leone: A Best-Worst Scaling Approach
by Mansaray, B. & Jin, S. & Yuan, R. & Li, H.
- 277551 Analyzing the Size and Affecting Factors of Household Food Waste in China
by Jiang, J.-Q. & Yu, T. & Wang, Z.-H. & Qi, D.-M & Huang, W.-Z
- 277550 The shape of rice agriculture towards 2050
by Samal, P. & Babu, S.
- 277549 Analysing adoption of soil conservation measures by farmers in Darjeeling district, India
by Singha, C.
- 277548 Life-Cycle Consumption of Food at Home in France: Empirical Evidence from Food Expenditures and Home Production
by Kyureghian, G. & Soler, L.-G.
- 277547 Livestock for resilience : Revisiting the role of livestock in the major agricultural production systems of the MENA region
by Frija, A. & Afi, M. & Dhehibi, B.
- 277546 The Impact of Bt Cotton on Farmers Health in Pakistan
by Spielman, D. & Kouser, S.
- 277545 Farmers adoption of the Habitats Directive in Eastern Germany what drives the optimization of grassland conservation?
by Lakner, S. & Zinngrebe, Y. & Koemle, D.
- 277544 Gender difference in technology adoption: Case of NERICA varieties in Benin
by Medagbe, F.M.Kinkingninhoun
- 277543 Technology Diffusion through Networks - Adoption of automatic milking systems in Germany
by Hunecke, C. & Meyer, S. & Brummer, B.
- 277542 Abridging the yield gap in eastern Indian states: Issues and challenges
by Jha, G.K. & Palanisamy, V. & Sen, B. & Choudhary, K. & Kumar, A.
- 277541 Adoption of Agricultural Mechanization Services among Maize Farmers in China: Impacts of Population Aging and Off-farm Employment
by Yi, Q.
- 277540 Communication Networks and the Adoption of Technologies: Evidence from a Randomized Experiment
by Jackering, L. & Fongar, A. & Godecke, T. & Mbugua, M. & Njuguna, M. & Ogutu, S. & Wollni, M.
- 277539 Drivers of Adoption Intensity of Certified Maize Seeds in Northern Guinea Savannah of Nigeria: A Triple Hurdle Model Approach
by Duniya, K.
- 277538 Financial and Commodity-specific expectations in soybean futures markets
by Cao, A.N.Q. & Grosche, S.-C.
- 277537 Women's self-help groups, decision-making, and improved agricultural practices in India
by Raghunathan, K.
- 277536 Does Formal Credit Constraint Restrain Agricultural Production?
by Wang, J. & Bi, S. & Lyu, K. & Zhang, C.
- 277535 Growth and Instability in Agriculture - A case of maize production in India
by Kiran, A.S. Shashi & Umesh, K.B. & Shankara, M.H.
- 277534 Choice of product mix and agricultural subsidies - evidence from a quasi-experiment in Agenda 2000 CAP reform
by Simola, A.
- 277533 Does Farmer s Identity Make a Difference in Efficiency in Dairy Farms Conducting Educational Tourism? Evaluation by Slacks-based Measure DEA Models
by Ohe, Y.
- 277532 Is tenure Security Pro-poor? Decomposing Welfare Effects
by Ayalew, H.
- 277531 What drive the development of e-commerce in rural China--- the empirical evidence from the emergence of Taobao Villages
by Liu, M. & Huang, J. & Zhang, Q. & Gao, S.
- 277530 Dealing with corner solutions in multi-crop micro-econometric models: an endogenous regime approach with regime fixed costs
by Koutchad, P. & Carpentier, A. & Femenia, F.
- 277529 Sticky Rice': Variety Inertia in a Technologically Progressive State of India
by Joshi, K. & Joshi, P.K. & Khan, M.T. & Kishore, A.
- 277528 Why farmers consider pesticides the ultimate in crop protection: economic and behavioral insights
by Carpentier, A. & Reboud, X.
- 277527 How could local government s policies improve air quality? -Empirical analysis to check local government s policies to deal with air pollution in Hangzhou, China
by Ye, C. & Zhuo, N.
- 277526 The economics of multiple interventions to achieve holistic outcomes: Pilot evidence from Ethiopia
by Kassie, M. & Ledermann, S. & Diiro, G. & Tefera, T. & Ballo, S. & Belayhun, L.
- 277525 Renewable Electricity Grids, Battery Storage and Missing Money: An Alberta Case Study
by Duan, J. & McKenna, A. & Van Kooten, G.C. & Liu, S.
- 277524 The Global Effects of Widespread Adoption of Climate Smart Agriculture
by De Pinto, A.
- 277523 Is there an economic case for legume-cereal rotation? A Case of Faba-beans in the Moroccan Wheat Based Production Systems
by Yigezu, Y.A. & El-Shater, T. & Boughlala, M. & Bishaw, Z. & Niane, A. & Aw-Hassan, A.
- 277522 Assessing socioeconomic vulnerability to climate change in three selected South African provinces
by Elum, Z.
- 277521 Access to irrigation water-poverty nexus: Application of an Endogenous Switching Regression in Ethiopia
by Adela, F.A. & Aurbacher, J.
- 277520 Exploring Differences in Rural Household Debt between Thailand and Vietnam: Economic Environment versus Household Characteristics
by Waibel, H. & Chichaibelu, B.B.
- 277519 Managing phosphorous runoff in a heterogeneous landscape: Welfare Implications of Spatially Targeted Policies
by Liu, H. & Gopalakrishnan, S.
- 277518 Environmental efficiency of smallholder rubber production
by Holtkamp, A.M. & Brummer, B.
- 277517 The effects of climate change on crop and livestock choices
by Basurto-Hernandez, S. & Maddison, D. & Banerjee, A.
- 277516 Willingness to pay for Weather Based Crop Insurance in Punjab
by K.S. , A. & Khan, T. & Kishore, A.
- 277515 Government size, institutional quality, and capital flows across regions in China: a specific exploration on the failure of capital flows across Shanhai Pass
by Lin, S. & Han, H.
- 277514 Hybrid Maize Seed Adoption and Impact on Livelihood: Empirical Evidence from Maize Growers in Pakistan
by Ali, A. & Rahut, D.B.
- 277513 Farm Subsidy and Farmland Cash Rent under Rapid Urbanization: Evidence from Chinese Farm Household Panel 2004-2013
by Chen, Y. & Chen, K. & Zhong, F.
- 277512 Non-economic societal impact or economic revenue? Performance and efficiency analysis of farmer cooperatives in China
by Yu, L. & Huang, W.
- 277511 Apples versus oranges: does interdependence between the European Union juice concentrate markets exist?
by Szenderak, J. & Jambor, A. & Potori, N.
- 277510 Evaluating Public Grain Buffer Stocks in China: a Stochastic Simulation Model
by Pu, M. & Zheng, F.
- 277509 Regional and Sectoral Impacts of Water Redline Policy in China: Results from an Integrated Regional CGE Water Model
by Zhang, Y. & Chen, K. & Zhu, T.
- 277508 Nutritional Status and Food Consumption Pattern in India: A Study in Disadvantaged Areas of Madhya Pradesh
by Vellaichamy, S. & Singh, P. & Priya, S. & Mahra, G. & Palanisamy, V. & Venu, L. & Singh, A.
- 277507 When do consumers stand up for the environment? Evidence from a large-scale social experiment to promote environmentally friendly coffee
by Takahashi, R. & Todo, Y.
- 277506 Evaluation of the Economic Effect of Climate Change on Rice Production in Japan: The Case of Koshihikari
by Nishihara, Y. & Takahashi, D. & Fukui, S. & Yoshida, R. & Tamaki, E.
- 277505 Elasticity of Demand for Sweetened and Unsweetened Drinks: The Case of Argentinian Households
by Colella, F. & Guerrero, I.R. Pace
- 277504 Supply factor analysis on the planting structure change of main grain crops in China against the backdrop of pricing mechanism reform
by Liu, H.
- 277503 Impact of complementary irrigation in grain production for the northern zone of Buenos Aires considering the climatic risk
by Nunez, A.L. & Fiorentino, R.
- 277502 Risk Preferences and Climate Smart Technology Adoption: A Duration Model Approach for India
by Ray, M. & Maredia, M. & Shupp, R.
- 277501 Measuring the Fragility of Agribusiness Chains: A Case Study of the South African Lamb Chain
by Jordaan, D. & Kirsten, J.
- 277500 Awareness exposure and technology adoption: the case of Orange-fleshed Sweetpotato in West Africa
by Adekambi, S.A. & Abidin, P.E. & Okello, J. & Carey, E.E.
- 277499 Uptake and Impact of Climate-Smart Agriculture Technologies and Innovations in East Africa
by Ogada, M. & Radeny, M. & Recha, J. & Kimeli, P. & Rao, J. & Solomon, D.
- 277498 Tax Incentives and Agricultural Productivity Growth in Ukraine
by Nivievskyi, O.
- 277497 The political economy of geographical indications
by Deconinck, K. & Swinnen, J. & Meloni, G.
- 277496 Food waste due to coercive power in agri-food chains: Evidence from Sweden
by Ghosh, R.K. & Eriksson, M. & Istamov, A.
- 277495 Setting transformational pathways consistent with post-2015 SDGs: The case of Uruguay s rice sector
by Lanfranco, B. & Saldias, R. & Penengo, C. & Ferraro, B.
- 277494 Marry to rubber? An investigation on the matrilocal residence of smallholder rubber farmers in southwest China
by Wang, X. & Min, S. & Junfei, B.
- 277493 EU-Brazil proposal on farm support: Strengthening agricultural reforms or undermining them?
by Sharma, S.K. & Das, A.
- 277492 Price and Welfare Effects of the Food Safety Modernization Act Produce Safety Rule
by Ferrier, P. & Zhen, C. & Bovay, J.
- 277491 Dis-incentivizing sustainable intensification? The case of Zambia s fertilizer subsidy program
by Mason, N. & Morgan, S. & Levine, N.K. & Zulu-Mbata, O.
- 277490 Demand peaks and cost pass-through: a case of Irans's poultry market
by Zamani, O. & Bittmann, T. & Loy, J.-P.
- 277489 Jobs and Agricultural Policy : Impact of the Common Agricultural Policy on EU Agricultural Employment
by Garrone, M. & Olper, A. & Emmers, D. & Swinnen, J.
- 277488 Climate Change, Agriculture and Migration: Is there a Causal Relationship ?
by Olper, A. & Falco, C. & Galeotti, M.
- 277487 Determinants of firm exit and growth in the food processing sector: Evidence from Ghana
by Andam, K. & Asante, S.
- 277486 Technical and Environmental Efficiency of Water Use in Agriculture
by Nin-Pratt, A.
- 277485 The impact of producer organisations on farm performance: A case study of large farms in Slovakia
by Pokrivcak, J. & Michalek, J. & Ciaian, P.
- 277484 Design of policy intervention for collective irrigation reservoirs
by Raggi, M. & Zavalloni, M. & Viaggi, D.
- 277483 The agriculture TFP growth and labor allocation in the Brazilian economy
by Spolador, H. & Roe, T.
- 277482 Are Livestock s keepers more resilient to climate shocks: Fact or Artifact?
by Nicolli, F. & Acosta, A. & Karfakis, P.
- 277481 The agricultural competitiveness of the CIS countries in international trade
by Mizik, T. & Torok, A. & Jambor, A. & Kovacs, S. & Sipos, L.
- 277480 Really too risk averse and too impatient to escape poverty? Insights from a field experiment in West Africa
by Liebenehm, S. & Waibel, H.
- 277479 A new index for gendered decision-making, considering all family members, its determinants, and effects on food security
by Sariyev, O.
- 277478 Tenure security, social relations and contract choice: Endogenous matching in the Chinese land rental market
by Ma, X. & Zhou, Y. & Heerink, N. & Shi, X. & Liu, H.
- 277477 The effect of land tenure governance on grain efficiency: Evidence from three provinces in eastern China
by Shi, X. & Zhou, Y. & Heerink, N. & Ma, X.
- 277476 Farmer preferences for rice varietal trait improvements in Nueva Ecija, Philippines: A latent class cluster approach
by Maligalig, R. & Umbeger, W. & Demont, M. & Peralta, A.
- 277475 Calibration of Agricultural Risk Programming Models Using Positive Mathematical Programming
by Liu, S. & Duan, J. & Van Kooten, G.C.
- 277474 Assessing Agricultural Trade Comparative Advantage of Myanmar and Its Main Competitors
by Zhang, H. & Chen, K.
- 277473 Schooling and Within-Sector Labor Productivity Outcome in Uganda: Joint Estimation of Returns to Education and Labor Supply
by Kondo, M.
- 277472 Selective Attention and Information Loss in the Lab-to-Farm Knowledge Chain: The Case of Malawian Agricultural Extension Programs
by Ragasa, C.
- 277471 How To Make Contract Farming Arrangements Work: Evidence From A Public And A Private Cassava Outgrower Scheme In Ghana
by Poku, A.-G. & Birner, R. & Gupta, S.
- 277470 Which factors and incentives influence the intention to adopt precision agricultural technologies?
by Soto, I. & Barnes, A. & Eory, V. & Beck, B. & Balafoutis, A. & Sanchez, B. & Vangeyte, J. & Fountas, S. & Van Der Wall, T. & Gomez-Barbero, M.
- 277469 Income and welfare effects of input subsidies across representative agricultural households of rural Rwanda
by De Frahan, B. Henry & Bali, J. & Tuyishime, C.
- 277468 Holding Affiliation Effects on Performance and Growth: Analysis of Ukrainian Farms
by Ostapchuk, I. & Curtiss, J. & Gagalyuk, T.
- 277467 Assessing consumer and producer preferences for animal welfare using a common elicitation format
by Schreiner, J.A.
- 277466 Index-based Insurances for Grasslands A Review
by Vroege, W. & Dalhaus, T. & Finger, R.
- 277465 Trade Exposure and Firms Markup Dynamics in the Food Industry
by Curzi, D. & Garrone, M. & Olper, A.
- 277464 Factors Explaining Land Access and Utilization for Agricultural Activities among Households in South Africa
by Akinyemi, B.
- 277463 Harmonization of Sanitary and Phytosanitary Standards in Cocoa Trade: How Competitive are the Major Exporting Countries?
by Akin-Olagunju, O. & Yusuf, S. & Okoruwa, V.
- 277462 Interstate Competition in Agriculture: Cheer or Fear? Evidence from the United States and China
by Gong, B.
- 277461 Give Someone a Fishpond Modeling the Impacts of Aquaculture in the Rural Economy
by Filipski, M. & Belton, B.
- 277460 Lobster farming in Vietnam: the relationship between being cost efficient and environmentally efficient
by Speelman, S. & Hai, A. Ton Nu
- 277459 Are Urban Consumers in Niger Willing to Pay for Safe and Nutritious Food?
by Nakelse, T. & Dalton, T.
- 277458 Conservation Agriculture and Climate Resilience
by Michler, J. & Baylis, K. & Arends-Kuenning, M. & Mazvimavi, K.
- 277457 The Roles of Agroclimatic Similarity and Returns to Scale in the Demand for Mechanization: Insights from Northern Nigeria
by Takeshima, H.
- 277456 Determinant Factors of High Performing Agricultural Regions
by Garcia-Alvarez-Coque, J.-M. & Gharsi, O. & Martinez-Gomez, V. & Roig-Tierno, N.
- 277455 Agricultural Development under Environmental Constraints: A Micro-Level Study of Four Villages in Eastern Hebei
by Cheng, Y.
- 277454 Export Tax Rebate Policy in Chinese Fishery Sector: Who are the Beneficiaries?
by Liu, X.
- 277453 Income shocks and child labor: evidence for the rural Dominican Republic
by Rodriguez, E. & Costa, L. Vieira
- 277452 How does a Fraud Mitigation Program Influence Insurance Claims filing Behavior? Evidence from the "Spot Check List" Program in U.S. Crop Insurance
by Rejesus, R. & Park, S. & Zheng, X. & Goodwin, G.
- 277451 Paying for Digital Information: Assessing Farmers Willingness to Pay for a Digital Agriculture and Nutrition Service in Ghana
by Palloni, G. & Aker, J. & Gilligan, D. & Hidrobo, M. & Ledlie, N.
- 277450 Farmers Preferences for an Agri-Environemental Measure designed for Climate Friendly Peatland Managment
by H, K. & Zasada, I. & Sagebiel, J.
- 277449 The impact of land degradation on agricultural profits and poverty in Central Asia
by Mirzabaev, A. & Strokov, A. & Krasilnikov, P.
- 277448 Resilient farm technologies in achieving sustainable development: Performance and Adoption of SRI under multiple constraints in Odisha, India
by Behura, D. & Haldar, S. & Pal, A.
- 277447 Exploring the effects of increasing underutilized crops on consumers diets: The case of millet in Uganda
by Revoredo-Giha, C. & Akaichi, F. & Toma, L.
- 277446 Economic Evaluation of Protected Cultivation Technology (PCT) for Horticulture Crops
by Gamanagatti, P. & Patil, B.
- 277445 Financial Stimulus And Performance of the Commercial Agricultural Credit Scheme (CACS) in Nigeria
by Olomola, A.
- 277444 Doing But Not Knowing: How Apple Farmers Comply with Standards in China
by Ding, J. & Jia, X. & Huo, X. & Moustier, P.
- 277443 The economic effect of genomic technology on the forestry industry
by Wang, S. & An, H. & Chang, W.-Y. & Gaston, C.
- 277442 Energy efficiency programs in the context of increasing block tariffs: The case of residential electricity in Mexico
by Hancevic, P. & Lopez-Aguilar, J.
- 277441 Dynamics of rural livelihoods and rainfall variability in Northern Ethiopia
by Adamseged, M.E. & Frija, A. & Thiel, A.
- 277440 Land Access, Land Rental Markets and Rural Poverty Dynamics in Northern Ethiopian Highlands: Panel Data evidence using Survival Models
by Ghebru, H. & Holden, S.
- 277439 The Reality of Food Losses: A New Measurement Methodology
by Torero, M. & Schuster, M. & Delgado, L.
- 277438 The Role of Gender in ICT-mediated Agricultural Information Campaigns
by Van Campenhout, B. & Spielman, D. & Lecoutere, E.
- 277437 An egg for an egg and a bean for a bean? How production diversity determines dietary diversity of smallholder farmers in rural India
by Ludwig, T.
- 277436 Does non-farm income affect food security? Evidence from India
by Rahman, A. & Mishra, S.
- 277435 Fuelwood or Grain? A Conjoint Analysis of Trait Preferences for Pigeonpea among Smallholders in Southern Malawi
by Tsusaka, T. & Orr, A. & Msere, H. & Harris, D. & Rao, N. Vpr Ganga
- 277434 Valuing Agricultural Externalities: Nitrogen Surplus in the Dairy Sector on the Island of Ireland
by Adenuga, A. & Davis, J. & Hutchinson, G. & Donnellan, T. & Patton, M.
- 277433 Earthbound Labor and Transitory Exit from Farming in China
by Ma, M.
- 277432 Changing patterns in the international movement of crop genetic material: An analysis of global policy drivers and potential consequences
by Mekonnen, D. & Spielman, D.
- 277431 Livelihood responses of smallholder farmers in Southwest China to the decline in rubber prices
by Jin, S. & Waibel, H. & Min, S. & Huang, J.
- 277430 Somewhere in between towns, markets, and neighbors Agricultural transition in the rural-urban interface of Bangalore, India
by Steinhubel, L.
- 277429 Assessment of Central Bank Intervention on Rice Production in Kwara State, Nigeria: A Case-study of Anchor Borrower's Program
by Ayinde, O.E. & Fatigun, O. & Ogunbiyi, K. & Ayinde, K. & Ambali, Y.O.
- 277428 Impacts of Agricultural Rehabilitation Program in Bangladesh: A Propensity Score Matching Analysis
by Begum, I.A. & Alam, M.J. & Akter, S. & Talukder, R.K.
- 277427 Impacts of a NoCAP Scenario on Sub-Saharan Africa
by Boulanger, P. & Dudu, H. & Ferrari, E. & M'Barek, R. & Philippidis, G.
- 277426 Willingness to Pay and Willingness to Accept for Farmland Leasing and Custom Farming in Taiwan
by Chang, T. & Takahashi, D.
- 277425 The effects of business cycle indicators on stock market indices of food industry in Iran
by Mohammadi, H. & Abolhasani, L. & Shahnoushi, N. & Shabanian, F.
- 277424 Social Interventions, Child Health and Anthropometric Outcomes in Southern Ghana
by Okyere, C.Y.
- 277423 Supermarket Contracts, Income, and Changing Diets of Farm Households: Panel Data Evidence from Kenya
by Ochieng, D.
- 277422 Adapting Or Chasing Water? Crop Choice And Farmers' Responses To Water Stress In Peri-Urban Bangalore, India
by Thomas, B. & Patil, V. & Lele, S. & Srinivasan, V. & Eswar, M.
- 277421 Risk, risk aversion and agricultural technology adoption a combination of real options and stochastic dominance
by Spiegel, A. & Britz, W. & Finger, R.
- 277420 Effect of Membership of Group-Farming Cooperatives on Farmers Food Production and Poverty Status in Nigeria
by Adekunle, A.
- 277419 Small Ruminant Farming in Karnataka (India): A Pathway of Sustainable livelihood security and enhancing farmer s income
by Reddy, B.S. & Shivakumara, C. & Dixit, A.K.
- 277418 Improving Drinking Water Quality in South Korea: A Choice Experiment
by Gschwandtner, A.
- 277417 Cost comparison of climate change mitigation options
by Pena-Levano, L. & Taheripour, F. & Tyner, W.
- 277416 Prospects for macro-level analysis of agricultural innovation systems to enhance the eco-efficiency of farming in developing countries
by Grovermann, C. & Wossen, T. & Muller, A. & Nichterlein, K.
- 277415 Farm Wage and Rice Price Dynamics in Bangladesh
by Hassan, F.
- 277414 The Spatial and Temporal Diffusion of Agricultural Land Prices
by Ritter, M. & Yang, X. & Odening, M.
- 277413 Willingness to Pay for Certified Fresh Fruits in China: A Double-Hurdle Approach
by Wang, L.
- 277412 Impact of Integrated Aquaculture-agriculture Value Chain Participation on Welfare of Marginalized Indigenous Households in Bangladesh: A Panel Data Analysis
by Islam, A.H.M.S.
- 277411 Transaction Costs, Institutions and the Organization of Supply Chains: Three Good Questions
by Hobbs, J.
- 277410 Explaining Mexican Farmers Adoption of Hybrid Maize Seed - The Role of Social Psychology, Risk and Ambiguity Aversion
by Freudenreich, H.
- 277409 Contract farming effects on technical efficiency of the export-oriented rice production sector in Vietnam
by Le Ngoc, H.
- 277408 The Importance of Fiscal measures in Financial Incentives for Land Use Decisions
by Ryan, M. & O'Donoghue, C.
- 277407 An implementation of the calibration approach for estimators at regional level
by Stanca, L. & Sauer, J. & Hoop, D.
- 277406 Willingness to Pay for a new farm technology given Risk Preferences. Evidence from an experimental auction in Kenya
by Channa, H. & Ricker-Gilbert, J. & De Groote, H. & Marenya, P. & Bauchet, J.
- 277405 Soil, striga or subsidies? Determinants of maize productivity in northern Ghana
by Scheiterle, L.
- 277404 Rural-Rural Migration, Land and Labor Markets in Zambia
by Chamberlin, J. & Sitko, N. & Jayne, T.
- 277403 Livestock Ownership and Child Nutrition in Uganda: Evidence from a Panel Survey
by Tiberti, M. & Zezza, A. & Azzarri, C.
- 277402 Climate Smart Pest Management
by Lu, L. & Elbakidze, L.
- 277401 Lifting micro-enterprise operators performance using stakeholder engagement model in Abia state, Nigeria
by Oteh, O.U.
- 277400 Internationalization paths of fruit export companies from emerging economies: Are they regionally or globally oriented?
by Losilla, L. & Engler, A. & Otter, V.
- 277399 Influence of Farm and Lease Type on Crop Insurance Returns
by Sharma, S. & Walters, C.
- 277398 Effect of Technology Innovation on Gender Roles: A case of Fruit Fly IPM Strategy on Women s Decision Making in Mango Production and Marketing in Kenya
by Muriithi, B. & Gichungi, H.
- 277397 The role of emotions in fast food choices of young adults
by Dolgopolova, I. & Mohr, B. & Grebitus, C. & Roosen, J.
- 277396 Comparing prices received by participating and non-participating farmers in the custom feeding initiative of the National Red Meat Development Programme: A case of Kwa Zulu Natal Province
by Lubinga, M. & Mazibuko, N. & Sotsha, K.
- 277395 Effect of Mechanization on the welfare of marginalized sections of the society
by Joshi, E. & Veettil, P. Chellattan
- 277394 Effect of women-centric community-based programme on intra-household decision making in Agriculture
by Padmaja, S. Surendran & Kondapi, S.
- 277393 Consumer choice behavior for cisgenic food: exploring attribute processing strategies and the role of time preference
by De Marchi, E. & Cavaliere, A. & Banterle, A.
- 277392 Modifications in land use for agriculture in Brazil: an analysis of microregions in 1990 and 2016
by Alves, A. & Ribeiro, E. & Tom, L.
- 277391 Voluntary standards as transaction governance: drivers of adoption for non-GMO certification in Europe
by Stranieri, S. & Soregaroli, C. & Platoni, S.
- 277390 Willingness to internalize sustainability in agricultural value chains through vertical coordination in Vietnam
by Ba, H.A. & Demont, M. & Veettil, P.C.
- 277389 The impacts of regional differences on farmland consolidation in Japan: The case of Tohoku, Hokuriku and Kinki
by Oda, M. & Umetsu, C. & Shen, J.
- 277388 Impact of agricultural output on economic growth in West Africa: Case of Benin
by Karimou, S.M.
- 277387 Pork price transmission and efficiency in China
by Mu, Y.
- 277386 Food Loss Foot Print: Implications for Food Security and Environment in India
by Ravi, S.C.
- 277385 Evolving Watershed Clusters into Drought-Proof, Climate-Resilient Areas: An Impact Evaluation Study in Maharashtra, India
by Khan, M.T. & Joshi, P.K. & Khurana, R. & Kishore, A.
- 277384 The value of information for the management of water resources in agriculture: comparing the economic impact of alternative sources of information to schedule irrigation
by Galioto, F.
- 277383 Willingness to Pay for Index-Based Livestock Insurance: Perspectives from West Africa
by Aina, I. & Ayinde, O.E. & Thiam, D. & Miranda, M.
- 277382 Economics of GHG abatement strategies in Finnish mixed dairy farms
by Lankoski, J. & Britz, W. & Lotjonen, S. & Ollikainen, M.
- 277381 Estimating the Causal Effect of Green Payments in Agriculture: The Coarsened Exact Matching
by Bertoni, D. & Curzi, D. & Iacus, S. & Olper, A.
- 277380 How long do returning migrants stay in their home county: Evidence from rural China during 1998 to 2015
by Bai, Y. & Wang, W. & Zhang, L.
- 277379 Livestock interventions and farmer welfare in sub-Saharan Africa: A panel data analysis from Togo
by Weyori, A.E. & Waibel, H. & Liebenehm, S.