The economic effect of genomic technology on the forestry industry
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Naseem, Anwar & Singla, Rohit, 2013.
"Ex Ante Economic Impact Analysis of Novel Traits in Canola,"
Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics,
Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 38(2), pages 1-21, August.
- Singla, Rohit & Naseem, Anwar, 2012. "Ex-Ante Economic Impact Analysis of Novel Traits in Canola," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 126773, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Robert L. Weaber & Jayson L. Lusk, 2010. "The Economic Value of Improvements in Beef Tenderness by Genetic Marker Selection," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 92(5), pages 1456-1471.
- Paris, Quirino & Drogué, Sophie & Anania, Giovanni, 2011. "Calibrating spatial models of trade," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 28(6), pages 2509-2516.
- Richard E. Howitt, 1995. "Positive Mathematical Programming," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 77(2), pages 329-342.
- Munisamy Gopinath & Terry Roe, 2000. "R&D Spillovers: Evidence from U.S. Food Processing, Farm Machinery and Agricultural Sectors," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(3), pages 223-244.
- van Kooten, G. Cornelis & Johnston, Craig, 2014. "Global impacts of Russian log export restrictions and the Canada–U.S. lumber dispute: Modeling trade in logs and lumber," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 54-66.
More about this item
KeywordsResource/Energy Economics and Policy;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:iaae18:277443. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iaaeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.