Contact information of International Association of Agricultural Economists
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:iaae12. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iaaeeea.html .
- 151974 Price promotions and supermarket pricing: A duration analysis of UK supermarket prices
by Lan, Hao & Lloyd, Tim A. & Morgan, C. Wyn
- 135879 Determinants for Adoption of ICT-based MIS by Smallholder Farmers and Traders in Mayuge District, Uganda
by Sekabira, Haruna & Bonabana-Wabbi, Jackline & Asingwire, Narathius
- 134146 Food price volatility in sub-Saharan Africa: Has it really increased?
by Minot, Nicholas
- 132553 Potential Economic And Poverty Impact Of Improved Chickpea Technologies In Ethiopia
by Macharia, Ibrahim & Orr, Alastair & Simtowe, Franklin & Asfaw, Solomon
- 131824 Agricultural Production, Productivity and R&D over the Past Half Century: An Emerging New World Order
by Pardey, Philip G. & Alston, Julian M. & Chan-Kang, Connie
- 131703 Sugar Cane Expansion: Does It Contribute To Amazon Deforestation?
by Castro, Eduardo Rodrigues de & Teixeira, Erly Cardoso & Valdes, Constanza
- 131684 Improved Legume Seed Demand Systems In Central Malawi: What Do Farmers’ Seed Expenditures Say About Their Preferences?
by Kankwamba, Henry & Mangisoni, Julius H. & Simtowe, Franklin & Mausch, Kai & Siambi, Moses
- 131460 Input Subsidies, Cash Constraints and Timing of Input Supply:-Experimental Evidence from Malawi
by Holden, Stein T. & Lunduka, Rodney
- 131261 Up in Smoke?: Agricultural Commercialization,Rising Food Prices and Stunting in Malawi
by Wood, Benjamin & Nelson, Carl H. & Kilic, Talip & Murray, Siobhan
- 131182 Irrigation and Climatic Effects on Water Levels in the U.S. High Plains Aquifer
by Rubin, Edward A. & Hunter-Pirtle, Ann K.
- 131119 The Human Capital Roots of the Middle Income Trap: The Case of China
by Zhang, Linxiu & Yi, Hongmei & Luo, Renfu & Liu, Changfang & Rozelle, Scott
- 131066 Valuation of Carbon Forestry and the New Zealand Emissions Trading Scheme: A Real Options Approach Using the Binomial Tree Method
by Tee, James & Scarpa, Riccardo & Marsh, Dan & Guthrie, Graeme
- 131056 The Impact of State Marketing Board Operations on Smallholder Behavior and Incomes: The Case of Kenya
by Mather, David & Jayne, Thomas S.
- 130977 Does Village Chickens Vaccination Raise Farmers’ Income? Evidence from Rural Mozambique
by Tomo, Alda & Crawford, Eric W. & Donovan, Cynthia & Lloyd, James W. & Udo, Henk & Viets, Theo
- 130976 Assessing the economic costs of an outbreak of foot and mouth disease on Brittany: A dynamic computable general equilibrium analysis
by Rault, Arnaud & Gohin, Alexandre
- 130583 Energy efficiency measurement in agriculture with imprecise energy content information
by Blancard, Stephane & Martin, Elsa
- 130555 Reducing Greenhouse Gas Emissions from Irish Agriculture: A market-based approach
by Breen, James P. & Donnellan, Trevor & Westhoff, Patrick C.
- 130172 Bio-fuels and Food Security in South Africa: The Role of Indigenous and Traditional Food Crops
by Cloete, Philip C. & Idsardi, Ernst
- 130167 Environmental Efficiency Among Corn Ethanol Plants
by Sesmero, Juan P. & Perrin, Richard K. & Fulginiti, Lilyan E.
- 129614 Competition for Land in the Global Bioeconomy
by Hertel, Thomas W. & Steinbuks, Jevgenijs & Baldos, Uris Lantz C.
- 128561 Assessing the usefulness of accounting information as an instrument to predict business failure in Spanish cooperatives
by Mari-Vidal, Sergio & Segui-Mas, Elies & Marin-Sanchez, Maria del Mar & Mateos-Ronco, Alicia
- 128523 Technology and the Future Bioeconomy
by Zilberman, David & Kim, Eunice & Kirshner, Sam & Kaplan, Scott
- 128295 Water And Food In The Bioeconomy—Challenges And Opportunities For Development
by Rosegrant, Mark W. & Ringler, Claudia & Zhu, Tingju & Tokgoz, Simla & Bhandary, Prapti
- 128293 Volatility, Risk and Household Poverty: Micro-evidence from Randomized Control Trials
by Macours, Karen
- 128004 Improved Maize Technologies and Welfare Outcomes In Smallholder Systems: Evidence From Application of Parametric and Non-Parametric Approaches
by Kassie, Menale & Jaleta, Moti & Shiferaw, Bekele A. & Mmbando, Frank & De Groote, Hugo
- 127673 The evolution of income distribution in Brazil: different characteristics of the agricultural sector
by Hoffmann, Rodolfo & Oliveira, Regis Borges de
- 127649 Modern Markets and Guava Farmers in Mexico
by Hernandez, Ricardo & Berdegue, Julio A. & Reardon, Thomas
- 127135 The determinants of external private equity financing in agricultural production businesses
by Mondelli, Mario P.
- 127103 Demand for Food Away from Home: A Multiple Discrete/Continuous Extreme Value Model
by Richards, Timothy J. & Mancino, Lisa
- 127070 Leonard K. Elmhirst Lecture: Options for African Agriculture in an Era of High Food and Energy Prices
by Hazell, Peter B.R.
- 127068 Presidential Address at 27th International Conference of Agricultural Economists, Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil : Food Insecurity, Income Inequality, and the Changing Comparative Advantage in World Agriculture
by Otsuka, Keijiro
- 126950 EU market access for agricultural products in the Doha Development Round: A sensitive issue
by Burrell, Alison M. & Ferrari, Emanuele & Mallado, Aida Gonzalez & Michalek, Jerzy
- 126942 Regional Social Accounting Matrices For The Eu27 (Samnuts2)
by Mueller, Marc & Ferrari, Emanuele
- 126928 Gender and Experimental Measurement of Producers Risk Attitude Towards Output Market Price and its Effects on Economic Performance
by Ndoye Niane, Aifa Fatimata & Burger, Kees
- 126927 Smallholder Behavioral Responses to Marketing Board Activities in a Dual Channel Marketing System: The Case of Maize in Zambia
by Mason, Nicole M. & Jayne, Thomas S. & Myers, Robert J.
- 126918 Development of a tool for comparative analysis of agricultural and rural development policies measures and its application on Western Balkan countries
by Volk, Tina & Rednak, Miroslav & Erjavec, Emil & Juvancic, Luka
- 126915 Is there a Slowdown in Agricultural Productivity Growth in South America?
by Trindade, Federico J.
- 126913 Climate Impact on Agricultural Productivity: Analysis on counties in Nebraska along the 41st parallel
by Trindade, Federico J.
- 126912 Barriers to Fishery Exports from Developing Countries: The Impact of U.S. FDA Food Safety Regulation
by Anders, Sven M. & Westra, Sabrina
- 126910 Agricultural Productivity and CO2 Emissions due to Land Use Change in Sub-Saharan Africa
by Kibonge Naik, Aziza
- 126908 Agricultural Productivity, Water Scarcity and Climate Change in Sub-Saharan Africa
by Kibonge Naik, Aziza
- 126906 Effects of Off-Farm Work on Farm Household Production Choices
by Wang, Chenggang & Pan, Suwen & Lijian, Qin
- 126904 Which would work better for improved soil fertility management in sub-Saharan Africa: Fertilizer Subsidies or Carbon Credits?
by Marenya, Paswel Phiri & Nkonya, Ephraim M. & Xiong, Wei & Rossel, Jose Deustua & Edward, Kato
- 126903 Do Preferential Trade Agreements Increase Members’ Agri-food Trade?
by Haq, Zahoor Ul & Meilke, Karl D. & Orden, David
- 126901 The U.S. Ethanol and Commodity Policy Labyrinth: Looking into Welfare Space to Analyze Policies that Combine Multiple Instruments
by Bullock, David S. & Couleau, Anabelle
- 126897 Self-Reported Food Insecurity in Africa During the Food Price Crisis
by Arora, Abhimanyu & Swinnen, Johan F.M. & Verpoorten, Marijke
- 126895 Total Factor Productivity Change in Dairy Production in Southern Chile: Is Farm Size Significant?
by Moreira, Victor H. & Bravo-Ureta, Boris E. & Dunner, Roberto & Vidal, Ricardo
- 126892 Multinationals versus cooperatives: The income and efficiency effects of supply chain governance in India
by Vandeplas, Anneleen & Minten, Bart & Swinnen, Johan F.M.
- 126890 Pattern of farm level capital formation and its impact on the farm production efficiency: An economic analysis in two contrasting regions of Karnataka state, India
by Venkataramana, M.N. & Reddy, B.V. Chinnappa
- 126888 Recreationists Willingness to Pay for Conservation of a Forest ecosystem: An Economic study of Basavana Betta State Forest, Karnataka state, India
by Yashoda & Reddy, B.V. Chinnappa
- 126886 Welfare Effects of Herbicide-Tolerant Rice Adoption in Brazil
by Galli, Fabrizio & Naseem, Anwar & Singla, Rohit
- 126885 On the joint estimation of multiple adoption decisions: The case of sustainable agricultural technologies and practices in Ethiopia
by Hailemariam, Teklewold & Kassie, Menale & Shiferaw, Bekele A.
- 126884 Commitment in Collective Marketing Relationships: Evidence from Coffee Cooperatives in Costa Rica
by Wollni, Meike & Fischer, Elisabeth
- 126883 Reverse-Share-Tenancy and Marshallian Inefficiency: Bargaining Power of Landowners and the Sharecropper’s Productivity
by Ghebru, Hosaena H. & Holden, Stein T.
- 126882 Comparing technical efficiency of organic and conventional coffee farms in Nepal using data envelopment analysis (DEA) approach
by Poudel, Krishna Lal & Yamamoto, Naoyuki & Johnson, Thomas G.
- 126881 Are Biofuels Socially Accepted in Guayaquil?
by Dominguez, Juan M. & Olivares, Maria
- 126880 The Market Acceptance And Welfare Impacts Of Genetic Use Restriction Technologies (Gurts)
by Khachaturyan, Marianna & Yiannaka, Amalia
- 126879 On The Impact Of External Debt And Aid On Public Expenditure Allocation In Sub-Saharan Africa After The Launch Of The Hipc Initiative
by Quattri, Maria A. & Fosu, Augustin Kwasi
- 126878 Climate Change and The Uncertainty of CO2 Fertilization: Possible Effects on China's Grain Trade
by Hansen, James M. & Tuan, Francis C. & Somwaru, Agapi
- 126877 Does the Masters Hypothesis Explain Recent Food Price Spikes?
by Irwin, Scott H.
- 126876 Examine the Agriculture, Poverty, and Climate Change Nexus in Vietnam
by Yu, Bingxin & Zhu, Tingju & Breisinger, Clemens & Manh Hai, Nguyen
- 126875 Natural resources and livelihood concepts in monitoring rural development in Madagascar : issues of measurement and interpretation
by Benoit-Cattin, Michel & Andrianirina, Nicole
- 126874 Impact of Rice Research on Income and Poverty in Africa: An Ex-ante Analysis
by Diagne, Aliou & Alia, Didier Y. & Wopereis, Marco C.S. & Saito, Kazuki
- 126873 Poverty Dynamics and Vulnerability: Empirical Evidence from Smallholders in Northern Highlands of Ethiopia
by Tsehay, Abrham Seyoum & Bauer, Siegfried
- 126869 Ethanol Trade Policy and Global Biofuel Mandates
by Dimaranan, Betina V. & Laborde, David
- 126868 The impact of Irrigation on Agricultural Productivity: Evidence from India
by Jin, Songqing & Yu, Winston & Jansen, Hans G.P. & Muraoka, Rie
- 126864 An Econometric Analysis of Trade Creation and Trade Diversion in Mercosur: the Case of Paraguay
by Gauto, Victor F.
- 126862 The Shadow Price of GHG Reduction in Corn Ethanol Plants
by Wamisho, Kassu
- 126861 Experimental auctions, collective induction and choice shift: Willingness-to-pay for rice quality in Senegal
by Demont, Matty & Rutsaert, Pieter & Ndour, Maimouna & Verbeke, Wim & Seck, Papa Abdoulaye & Tollens, Eric
- 126859 Incentives and Social Preferences in a Traditional Labor Contract: Evidence from Rice Plantng Field Experiments in the Philippines
by Goto, Jun & Aida, Takeshi & Aoyagi, Keitaro & Sawada, Yasuyuki
- 126858 On Estimating The Effects of Legalization: Do Agricultural Workers Really Benefit?
by Sampaio, Breno Ramos & Sampaio, Gustavo Ramos & Sampaio, Yony
- 126856 Horticultural exports, female wage employment and primary school enrolment: Theory and evidence from a natural quasi-experiment in Senegal
by Maertens, Miet & Verhofstadt, Ellen
- 126851 Climate Change, Agricultural Productivity and its Impacts on the Food Industry: A General Equilibrium Analysis
by Ludena, Carlos E. & Mejia, Carla
- 126850 Agricultural Productivity Growth, Efficiency Change and Technical Progress in Latin America and the Caribbean
by Ludena, Carlos E.
- 126849 Rural Nonfarm Employment and Farm Technology in Guatemala
by Hernandez, Ricardo & Reardon, Thomas & Guan, Zhengfei
- 126846 Productivity and Subsidies in the European Union: An Analysis for Dairy Farms Using Input Distance Frontiers
by Latruffe, Laure & Bravo-Ureta, Boris E. & Moreira, Victor H. & Desjeux, Yann & Dupraz, Pierre
- 126844 Spatial and Temporal Maize Price Analysis in East Africa
by Gbegbelegbe, Sika & De Groote, Hugo
- 126839 Implications of Forest Reforms on Agricultural Household Labour Allocation Decisions: Evidence from Kakamega Forest, Western Kenya
by Sikei, Geophrey & Nyangena, Wilfred
- 126832 High-yield Variety Adoption in Shrimp Aquaculture in Indonesia: Are Poor Farmers Excluded?
by Yi, Dale & Reardon, Thomas
- 126822 The determinants of technology adoption: a case of the rice sector in Tanzania
by Nakano, Yuko & Kajisa, Kei
- 126820 Smallholder competitiveness: insights from household pig production systems in Vietnam
by Lapar, Ma. Lucila A. & Nguyen, Ngoc Toan & Staal, Steven J. & Minot, Nicholas & Tisdell, Clement A. & Nguyen, Ngoc Que & Nguyen, Do Anh Tuan
- 126816 How Farmers Become Entrepreneurs - Prenatal Diagnostic of Rural Firms in Bulgaria
by Traikova, Diana & Mollers, Judith & Buchenrieder, Gertrud
- 126815 Mitigating GHG emissions from EU agriculture– what difference does the policy make?
by Fellmann, Thomas & Dominguez, Ignacio Perez & Witzke, Heinz Peter & Oudendag, Diti
- 126814 Relationship Between Spatial Price Transmission And Geographical Distance In Brazil
by Hernandez-Villafuerte, Karla Vanessa
- 126812 Individual and collective management of endemic animal diseases: an economic approach
by Rat-Aspert, Olivier & Krebs, Stephane
- 126811 A prospective analysis of Brazilian biofuel economy: land use and infrastructure development
by Nunez, Hector M. & Onal, Hayri & Khanna, Madhu
- 126810 EU enlargement in an uncertain macroeconomic environment: How do changes in macroeconomic conditions influence the potential impacts on agricultural markets of a Turkish accession to the EU?
by Fellmann, Thomas & van Leeuwen, Myrna & Salamon, Petra
- 126807 Payments for Environmental Services: A Peruvian Case Study
by Rojas Lara, Teresa
- 126806 Farmers' Heterogeneous Valuation of Laser Land Leveling in Eastern Uttar Pradesh: An Experimental Auction Approach to Informing Segmentation & Subsidy Strategies
by Lybbert, Travis J. & Magnan, Nicholas & Spielman, David J. & Bhargava, Anil K. & Gulati, Kajal
- 126805 Role of Farmers’ Personal Values in Soil Fertility Management Decisions: Evidence from Means-End Chain Analysis of Peri-urban Leafy Vegetable Production in Kenya
by Okello, Julius Juma & Lagerkvist, Carl Johan & Ngigi, Marther W. & Karanja, Nancy
- 126804 A Triple Hurdle Analysis of the Use of Electronic-Based Agricultural Market Information Services: The Case of Smallholder Farmers in Kenya
by Okello, Julius Juma & Kirui, Oliver K. & Gitonga, Zachary
- 126803 From Plot to Plate: Linking Agricultural Productivity and Human Nutrition in Bangladesh
by Yu, Bingxin
- 126802 Agricultural R&D investment, poverty and economic growth in sub-Saharan Africa: Prospects and needs to 205
by Nin Pratt, Alejandro
- 126800 The Role of Livestock In the Ethiopian Economy: Policy Analysis Using A Dynamic Computable General Equilibrium Model for Ethiopia
by Gelan, Ayele & Engida, Ermias & Caria, A. Stefano & Karugia, Joseph Thuo
- 126798 Impact of Mobile Telephone on the Quality and Speed of Agricultural Extension Services Delivery: Evidence from the Rural India
by Akter, Shaheen & Fu, Xiaolan
- 126797 The Spanish Horticulture Sector: A dynamic efficiency analysis of Outdoor and Greenhouse farms
by Lambarraa, Fatima
- 126795 On the Norms of Charitable Giving in Islam: A Field Experiment
by Lambarraa, Fatima & Riener, Gerhard
- 126793 Biofuels and Food Security: Micro-evidence from Ethiopia
by Negash, Martha
- 126789 EU-India Free Trade Agreement: Do Non-Tariff Barriers in the Food and Agricultural Sector Make a Difference?
by Engelbert, Tanja & Brockmeier, Martina
- 126781 Perennial crops in European farming systems and land use change: a model assessment
by Ben Fradj, Nosra & Aghajanzadeh-Darzi, Parisa & Jayet, Pierre-Alain
- 126777 Direct Payments and Land Rents: Evidence from New Member States
by Van Herck, Kristine & Vranken, Liesbet
- 126776 Subsidies and agricultural employment: The education channel
by Berlinschi, Ruxanda & Swinnen, Johan F.M. & Van Herck, Kristine
- 126775 Vertical Price Transmission in Serbian Wheat-to-Bread Supply Chain during the Global Commodity Price Peaks 2007/2008 and 2010/2011
by Djuric, Ivan & Gotz, Linde & Glauben, Thomas
- 126774 What determines membership to farmer groups in Uganda? Evidence from the Uganda Census of Agriculture 2008/09
by Adong, Annet & Mwaura, Francis & Okoboi, Geofrey
- 126773 Ex-Ante Economic Impact Analysis of Novel Traits in Canola
by Singla, Rohit & Naseem, Anwar
- 126772 The Greening Effect: Will the proposed CAP measures lead to substantial gross margin losses for German farms?
by Heinrich, Barbara & von Cramon-Taubadel, Stephan
- 126771 Informal “Seed” Systems and the Management of Gene Flow in Traditional Agroecosystems: The Case of Cassava in Cauca, Colombia
by Dyer, George A. & Gonzalez, Carolina & Lopera, Diana Carolina
- 126770 Marketing Local Foods by Food Cooperatives
by Katchova, Ani L. & Woods, Timothy A.
- 126768 Improvement of a bio-economic mathematical programming model in the case of on-farm source inputs and outputs
by Aghajanzadeh-Darzi, Parisa & Jayet, Pierre-Alain & Domingues, M.J.P
- 126767 Productivity and Efficiency Analysis of Maize under Conservation Agriculture in Zimbabwe
by Mazvimavi, Kizito & Ndlovu, Patrick V. & An, Henry & Murendo, Conrad
- 126766 Impacts of Adoption of Improved Wheat Technologies on Households' Food Consumption in Southeastern Ethiopia
by Mulugeta, Tsegaye & Hundie, Bekele
- 126765 CDM afforestation for managing water, energy and rural income nexus in irrigated drylands
by Djanibekov, Utkur & Djanibekov, Nodir & Khamzina, Asia
- 126764 Collective action in commercial mushroom production: the role of social capital in the management of informal farmer groups in Swaziland
by Mabuza, Majola Lawrence & Ortmann, Gerald F. & Wale, Edilegnaw Zegeye
- 126762 Market participation decisions and market choices: A case study of Bolivian potato farmers
by Larochelle, Catherine & Alwang, Jeffrey Roger
- 126761 Welfare Effects of Agricultural Technology adoption: the case of improved groundnut varieties in rural Malawi
by Simtowe, Franklin & Kassie, Menale & Asfaw, Solomon & Shiferaw, Bekele A. & Monyo, Emmanuel & Siambi, Moses
- 126760 Technology Awareness and Adoption: The Case of Improved Pigeonpea Varieties in Kenya
by Simtowe, Franklin & Muange, Elijah & Munyua, Bernard & Diagne, Aliou
- 126759 Impacts of Site-Specific Nutrient Management in Irrigated Rice Farms in the Red River Delta, Northern Vietnam
by Rodriguez, Divina Gracia P. & Nga, Nguyen Thi Duong
- 126758 Where is the risk? Price, yield and cost risk in Swiss crop production
by El Benni, Nadja & Finger, Robert
- 126756 Economic growth of farms: An empirical analysis on organic farming
by Brenes Muñoz, Thelma & Lakner, Sebastian & Brümmer, Bernhard
- 126755 Technical Efficiency Under Producer’S Individual Technology: A Metafrontier Analysis
by Wang, Xiaobing & Hockmann, Heinrich
- 126754 Energy from biomass: linkages between the energy and the agricultural sector in the EU until 2050
by Deppermann, Andre & Bruchof, David & Blesl, Markus & Boysen, Ole & Grethe, Harald
- 126749 Maintaining Environmental Quality while Expanding Energy Biomass Production: Policy Simulations from Michigan, USA
by Egbendewe-Mondzozo, Aklesso & Swinton, Scott M. & Izaurralde, R. Cesar & Manowitz, David H. & Zhang, Xuesong
- 126748 Benin Agriculture Productivity and profitability Measurement
by Constant, Labintan Adeniyi & Shijun, Ding
- 126747 Gender and Institutional Dimensions of Agricultural Technology Adoption: A Review of Literature and Synthesis of 35 Case Studies
by Ragasa, Catherine
- 126746 Impact Of Adoption Of New Rice For Africa (Nerica) On Farmer Yield, Income And Expenditure In Nigeria
by Ojehomon, Vivian E.T. & Tiamiyu, S.A. & Adebayo, S.B. & Diagne, A. & Dontsop Nguezet, Paul Martin & Awotide, Bola Amoke
- 126745 Can drought-tolerant varieties produce more food with less water? An empirical analysis of rice farming in China
by Li, Luping & Huang, Jikun & Hu, Ruifa & Pray, Carl E.
- 126744 Farmer groups and input access: When membership is not enough
by Saweda, Lenis & Liverpool-Tasie, Lenis Saweda O.
- 126743 Developments of the Brazilian Chicken Meat Industry in International Trade: Analysis with Industrial Organization
by Oliveira, Carlos Alberto & Corte, Vitor Dalla & Finger, Maria Isabel & Waquil, Paulo Dabdab & Anselmi, Adriano Adelcino & Dill, Matheus
- 126742 Do Fertilizer Subsidies Boost Staple Crop Production and Reduce Poverty Across the Distribution of Smallholders in Africa? Quantile Regression Results from Malawi
by Ricker-Gilbert, Jacob & Jayne, Thomas S.
- 126741 Cost-Effectiveness Assesment Of Improving Animal Welfare Standards In European Agriculture
by Majewski, Edward & Malak-Rawlikowska, Agata & Gebska, Monkia & Hamulczuk, Mariusz & Harvey, David R.
- 126740 Economic Impact of Forest Management Institutions of Collective Action on Groundwater Recharge in Karnataka, India
by Patil, Vikram S. & Chandrakanth, Mysore G. & Gangadharappa, N.R.
- 126739 Are Farmers Under-Utilizing Fertilizer? Evidence from Kenya
by Sheahan, Megan & Black, Roy & Jayne, Thomas S.
- 126738 Agri-Commodity Price Dynamics: The Relationship Between Oil and Agricultural Market
by Rosa, Franco & Vasciaveo, Michela
- 126737 Adjustment Costs And Efficiency In Polish Agriculture: A Dynamic Efficiency Approach
by Rungsuriyawiboon, Supawat & Hockmann, Heinrich
- 126736 Effective Risk Management Policy choices under Climate Change: An Application to Saskatchewan Crop Sector
by Kimura, Shingo & Anton, Jesus & Cattaneo, Andrea
- 126734 Crop Insurance- Strategy to minimize risk in Agriculture
by Shahi Kiran, A.S. & Umesh, Kotrakerebasegowda
- 126732 Multi-Risk Model Of Small - Scale Agricultural Enterprenuers In Central Part Of Nigeria
by Ayinde, Kayode & Ayinde, Opeyemi Eyitayo & Muchie, Mammo & Omotesho, O.A. & Adewumi, Matthew Olaniyi
- 126731 Comparing the scope for irrigation water rights reforms in India and South Africa
by Speelman, Stijn & Veettil, Prakashan Chellatan
- 126730 Does NGO Microfinance Crowd Out Other Credits: Micro Evidence from Rural China
by Jia, Xiangping & Xiang, Cheng & Huang, Jikun
- 126727 The Willingness to Pay of European Consumers for Jointly Produced Israeli – Palestinian Products
by Wendler, Cordula & Liebe, Ulf & Ihle, Rico & von Cramon-Taubadel, Stephan
- 126726 Farmer’s Adoption of Improved Nitrogen Management Strategies in Maize Production in Shandong of China: An Experimental Study
by Jia, Xiangping & Huang, Jikun & Xiang, Cheng & Bergmann, Holger & Zhang, Fusuo
- 126725 Solid Waste Disposal and Its Relationship with Economic Development in Rural China
by Li, Yumin & Bai, Junfei & Wang, Jinxia & Qiu, Huanguang & Min, Shi
- 126722 Domestic Solid Waste Discharge: Volume, Structure and Determinants in Rural China
by Huang, Kaixing & Wang, Jinxia & Bai, Junfei
- 126721 A Dynamic Application of the AIDS Model to Import Demand for Tropical Fresh Fruits in the USA
by Nzaku, Kilungu & Houston, Jack E. & Fonsah, Esendugue Greg
- 126720 The Impact of Coffee Certification on Small-Scale Producers’ Livelihoods: Evidence from Ethiopia
by Jena, Pradyot Ranjan & Stellmacher, Till & Grote, Ulrike
- 126718 What Kinds of Rural Irrigation Infrastructure Have Played Role on Dealing with Drought?
by Chen, Huang & Wang, Jinxia & Huang, Jikun
- 126717 Country of Origin Advertising and US Demand of Imported Wine: An Empirical Analysis
by Sam, Abdoul G. & Thompson, Stanley R.
- 126714 Impacts of Climate Change on Water and Agricultural Production in the Huang-Huai-Hai Plain in China
by Wang, Jinxia & Huang, Jikun & Yang, Jun
- 126712 Impacts of Climate Change, Adaptation and Mitigation Strategies in China's Agricultural Sector
by Huang, Jikun & Wang, Jinxia & Rozelle, Scott
- 126711 Market Participation among Poor Rural Households in Kenya
by Olwande, John & Mathenge, Mary K.
- 126710 Meat And Fish Demand In Tunisia: Economic And Socio-Demographic Factors Effects
by Dhraief, Mohamed Zied & Oueslati, Meriem & Dhehibi, Boubaker
- 126708 Microfinance for agricultural firms - What can we learn from bank data?
by Weber, Ron & Musshoff, Oliver
- 126706 Marketing Boards as Hybrid Governance: A study of the Canadian hog industry
by Royer, Annie & Menard, Claude & Gouin, Daniel-Mercier
- 126704 Can Fresh Produce Farmers Benefit from Global Gap Certification? The case of lychee producers in Madagascar
by Subervie, Julie & Vagneron, Isabelle
- 126703 Estimating Market Power By Retailers In A Dynamic Framework: The Case Of The Italian Pdo Cheese Market
by Sckokai, Paolo & Soregaroli, Claudio & Moro, Daniele
- 126702 Effects Of The Cap Reform On Off‐Farm Labour Participation
by Corsi, Alessandro & Salvioni, Cristina
- 126698 Welfare Impacts of Rising Food Prices in Rural Ethiopia: a Quadratic Almost Ideal Demand System Approach
by Tefera, Nigussie
- 126697 Technical Efficiency of Farms under Multiple Output Technology
by Mamardashvili, Phatima & Bokusheva, Raushan
- 126696 Resilience of European farms with and without the CAP
by Peerlings, Jack H.M. & Polman, Nico B.P. & Dries, Liesbeth & Slangen, Louis H.G.
- 126695 Analysis of Diffusion Strategies in Northeast Brazil for New Cassava Varieties With Inproved Nutritional Quality
by Gonzalez, Carolina & Perez Suarez, Salomon & Cardoso, Carlos Estevao Leite & Andrade, Robert S. & Johnson, Nancy L.
- 126693 Production Efficiency Sources Of Settlers Under Brazilian Land Reform In Northeast Region
by Magalhaes, Marcelo Marques de & Jardim da Silveira, Jose Maria Ferreira & Simoes do Carmo, Maristela & Lambais, Guilherme Berse Rodrigues
- 126690 Risks and farmers’ investment in productive assets in Nigeria
by Takeshima, Hiroyuki & Yamauchi, Futoshi
- 126688 Seeing REDD: A Microeconomic Analysis of Carbon Sequestration in Indonesia
by Skidmore, Samuel & Santos, Paulo & Leimona, Beria
- 126684 How Do New Cash Crops Spread or Not Spread?: The Case of Rice in a Suburban Area, Ghana
by Tachibana, Towa & Sakurai, Takeshi
- 126683 European Union Land Markets and the Common Agricultural Policy
by Ciaian, Pavel & Kancs, d'Artis & Swinnen, Johan F.M.
- 126681 Social evaluation of LAG’s activity: application of the contingent valuation approach to a mountainous district in southeastern Spain
by Calatrava-Requena, Javier & Gonzalez-Roa, Maria del Carmen
- 126676 The Significance of Market Transaction Costs, Technical Efficiency and Risk in Agriculture: An Empirical Analysis for Tatarstan Republic
by Hockmann, Heinrich & Gataulina, Ekaterina
- 126675 Joint Cost Allocation by Means of Maximum Entropy
by Lips, Markus
- 126673 Improving Accuracy of Technological Trend Estimations In Farm Yield Models by Taking Weather Effects Into Account
by Conradt, Sarah & Bokusheva, Raushan & Finger, Robert & Kussaiynov, Talgat
- 126672 Impacts of Paving Roads for Development in the Democratic Republic of Congo: Deforestation and Biological Carbon Loss
by Li, Man & De Pinto, Alessandro & Ulimwengu, John M. & You, Liangzhi & Robertson, Richard D.
- 126669 Is Older Better? Maize Hybrid Change on Household Farms in Kenya
by Olwande, John & Smale, Melinda
- 126666 Sufficiency and Sustainability of Agroforestry: What Matters: Today or Tomorrow?
by Fasse, Anja & Grote, Ulrike
- 126663 Government Expenditures, Social Outcomes, and Marginal Productivity of Agricultural Inputs: A Case Study for Tanzania
by Allen, Summer L. & Badiane, Ousmane & Ulimwengu, John M.
- 126662 Improving Accuracy of Technological Trend Estimations In Farm Yield Models by Taking Weather Effects Into Account
by Conradt, Sarah & Bokusheva, Raushan & Finger, Robert & Kussaiynov, Talgat
- 126660 Determinants of collective marketing performance: Evidence from Kenya`s coffee cooperatives
by Vorlaufer, Miriam & Wollni, Meike & Mithofer, Dagmar
- 126659 Gender, Agricultural Commercialization, and Collective Action in Kenya
by Fischer, Elisabeth & Qaim, Matin
- 126658 Energy Consumption Among the Urban Poor in Kenya: A Case Study of Households in Kibera Slums
by Yonemitsu, Aya & Njenga, Mary & Liyama, Miyuki & Matsushita, Shusuke
- 126655 Market participation and sale of potatoes by smallholder farmers in the central highlands of Angola: A Double Hurdle approach
by Reyes, Byron & Donovan, Cynthia & Bernsten, Richard H. & Maredia, Mywish K.
- 126652 Opportunity Costs of Providing Crop Diversity in Organic and Conventional Farming
by Sipilainen, Timo & Huhtala, Anni
- 126648 Potential of and constraints on rainfed lowland rice farming in Mozambique
by Kajisa, Kei & Payongayong, Ellen M.
- 126641 Marketing Transformation at Upstream Dairy Chain after Milk Scandal in China: Evidence from Greater Beijing
by Luan, Hao & Jia, Xiangping & Huang, Jikun & Rozelle, Scott
- 126637 Introduction and Impact of Preferential Policies on Ethnic Minority Groups in China (Poster)
by Xing, Li & Lu, Kaiyu & Yumiyi, Nuliman & Liu, Fengwei
- 126633 Introduction And Impact Of Preferential Policies On Ethnic Minority Groups In China
by Xing, Li & Lu, Kaiyu & Yumiyi, Nuliman & Liu, Fengwei
- 126632 Trade Policy Responses to Food Price Crisis and Implications for Existing Domestic Support Measures: The Case of China in 2008
by Yu, Wusheng & Jensen, Hans Grinsted
- 126629 Spatially Explicit Efficiency of Agricultural Land Use: A Two-Stage DEA Approach
by Kapfer, Martin & Kantelhardt, Jochen & Eckstein, Karin & Hübner, Rico
- 126627 Capacity and Incentive Factors Affecting Individual Scientist’s Productivity: A Comparative and Multilevel Analysis of Nigeria and Ghana Agricultural Research Systems
by Ragasa, Catherine
- 126624 Informal Credit and Factor Productivity in Africa: Does Informal Credit Matter?
by Owuor, George & Shem, A.O.
- 126598 Pesticide or Wastewater, Which One is Bigger Culprit for Acute Health Symptoms among Vegetable Growers in Pakistan’s Punjab
by Abedullah & Ali, Haseeb & Kouser, Shahzad
- 126567 Demythifying Contract Farming: Evidence from Rural South Africa
by Freguin-Gresh, Sandrine & Anseeuw, Ward & D'Haese, Marijke F.C.
- 126566 Rice market participation and channels of sale in rural Vietnam
by Cazzuffi, Chiara & McKay, Andrew
- 126565 A Dynamic Optimal Control Model of Crop Thinning
by Schamel, Guenter & Schubert, Stefan F.
- 126547 The Role of Infrastructure Capital in China’s Regional Economic Growth
by Shi, Yingying
- 126546 Trade policy reforms in the new agricultural context: Is regional integration a priority for Sub-Saharan African countries agricultural-led industrialization? Insights from a global computable general equilibrium analysis
by Douillet, Mathilde
- 126545 The Role of sensory experience on Spanish consumer’s willingness to pay for sustainable produced food
by Avitia, Jessica & Costa-Font, Montserrat & Gil, Jose Maria & Lusk, Jayson L. & Echeverria, Gemma
- 126544 Valuing financial, health and environmental benefits of Bt cotton in Pakistan
by Kouser, Shahzad & Qaim, Matin
- 126538 Non-tariff measures in international coffee trade
by Almeida, Fernanda Maria de & Gomes, Marilia Fernandes Maciel & Silva, Orlando Monteiro da
- 126531 Identifying driving factors for the establishment of cooperative GMO-free zones in Germany
by Consmuller, Nicola & Beckmann, Volker & Petrick, Martin
- 126518 IMPACT of the Expected CROP YIELD On the Soybean MARKET In Parana
by Adami, Andreia Cristina de Oliveira & Ozaki, Vitor Augusto
- 126502 Is the current land use pattern in crop agriculture is sustainable in the Bhavani Basin of Southern India?: Application of a Bio-economic model
by Karunakaran, K. Ramanujam & Nedumaran, Swamikannu & Chandrasekaran, M.
- 126501 Economic Impacts of Huanglongbing Disease in São Paulo State
by Miranda, Silvia Helena Galvao de & Adami, Andreia Cristina de Oliveira & Bassanezi, Renato B.