Agri-Commodity Price Dynamics: The Relationship Between Oil and Agricultural Market
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jha, Girish & Kumar, Rajeev & Singh, Alka & Pal, Suresh, 2015. "Changing pattern of energy use in Indian agriculture and linkage between energy and commodity prices," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 211805, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Ayinde, Opeyemi & Ilori, T.E. & Babatunde, R.O., 2015. "Impact Of Government Agricultural Policies On The Major Staple Food Prices In Nigeria (1966 - 2011)," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 211188, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
Keywordstime series analysis; agricultural commodity prices; volatility; causality; market integration.; Production Economics;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2012-07-23 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2012-07-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2012-07-23 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-ENE-2012-07-23 (Energy Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:iaae12:126738. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iaaeeea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .