Report NEP-CWA-2012-07-23This is the archive for NEP-CWA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & Western Asia. Cherry Ann Santos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Oecd, 2012. "Green Growth and Environmental Governance in Eastern Europe, Caucasus, and Central Asia," OECD Green Growth Papers 2012/2, OECD Publishing.
- Howes, Stephen & Wyrwoll, Paul, 2012. "Climate Change Mitigation and Green Growth in Developing Asia," ADBI Working Papers 369, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Ciaian, Pavel & Kancs, d'Artis & Rajcaniova, Miroslava, 2012. "Bioenergy and Land Use Change," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 126379, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Bekchanov, Maksud & Bhaduri, Anik & Lenzen, Manfred & Lamers, John P.A., 2012. "The role of virtual water for sustainable economic restructuring: evidence from Uzbekistan, Central Asia," Discussion Papers 126872, University of Bonn, Center for Development Research (ZEF).
- ZhongXiang Zhang, 2012. "Why Are the Stakes So High? Misconceptions and Misunderstandings in China’s Global Quest for Energy Security," Working Papers 2012.48, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Coulibaly, Souleymane, 2012. "Shifting comparative advantages in Tajikistan : implications for growth strategy," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6125, The World Bank.
- Alexey Vedev & Andrey Kosarev, 2012. "Some Quantitative Estimates of the Influence of Institutional Constraints of Economic Growth in Russia," Working Papers 0014, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, revised 2012.
- Laurent Weill, 2012. "How Quality of Institutions Shape the Expansion of Islamic Finance," Working Papers of LaRGE Research Center 2012-08, Laboratoire de Recherche en Gestion et Economie (LaRGE), Université de Strasbourg.
- Qazi, Ahmer Qasim & Ahmed, Khalid & Mudassar, Muhammad, 2012. "Disaggregate energy consumption and industrial output in Pakistan: An empirical analysis," Economics Discussion Papers 2012-29, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Lorenzo Forni & Andrea Gerali & Alessandro Notarpietro & Massimiliano Pisani, 2012. "Euro area and global oil shocks: an empirical model-based analysis," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 873, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Lambarraa, Fatima & Riener, Gerhard, 2012. "On the Norms of Charitable Giving in Islam: A Field Experiment," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 126795, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Rosa, Franco & Vasciaveo, Michela, 2012. "Agri-Commodity Price Dynamics: The Relationship Between Oil and Agricultural Market," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 126738, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Abedullah & Ali, Haseeb & Kouser, Shahzad, 2012. "Pesticide or Wastewater, Which One is Bigger Culprit for Acute Health Symptoms among Vegetable Growers in Pakistan’s Punjab," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 126598, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Azmat, Hayat, 2012. "Culture, Economics and Drugs addiction," MPRA Paper 39988, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kirdar, Murat G. & Dayioglu, Meltem & Koc, Ismet, 2012. "Does longer compulsory education equalize educational attainment by gender, ethnicity, and socioeconomic background?," MPRA Paper 39995, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Govindaraj, Gurrappa Naidu & Suryaprakash, Satrasala & Sivaramane, Nilakantan & Sundaramoorthy, Chandrasekaran & Murali, Palanichamy, 2012. "Dynamics of household edible oil consumption in rural and urban Tamil Nadu (India)," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 126318, International Association of Agricultural Economists.