Green Growth and Environmental Governance in Eastern Europe, Caucasus, and Central Asia
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Constantin-Marius APOSTOAIE, 2016. "Assessing National Environmental Performance In The Eastern Partnership Countries," EURINT, Centre for European Studies, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, vol. 3, pages 149-168.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-07-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2012-07-23 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-ENV-2012-07-23 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-TRA-2012-07-23 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:envddd:2012/2-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/enoecfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .