Shifting comparative advantages in Tajikistan : implications for growth strategy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- World Bank, 2005. "Tajikistan : Public Expenditure and Institutional Review," World Bank Other Operational Studies 8408, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- World Bank, 2011. "Republic of Tajikistan - Country Economic Memorandum : Tajikistan’s Quest for Growth: Stimulating Private Investment," World Bank Other Operational Studies 2761, The World Bank.
- Sandra Broka & Åsa Giertz & Garry Christensen & Charity Hanif & Debra Rasmussen, 2016. "Tajikistan Agricultural Sector Risk Assessment," World Bank Other Operational Studies 23765, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsTransport Economics Policy&Planning; Environmental Economics&Policies; Markets and Market Access; Economic Theory&Research; Banks&Banking Reform;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-07-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-CIS-2012-07-23 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-CWA-2012-07-23 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-TRA-2012-07-23 (Transition Economics)
- NEP-TRE-2012-07-23 (Transport Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:6125. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .