Trade Expansion through Market Connection : The Central Asian Markets of Kazakhstan, Kyrgyz Republic, and Tajikistan
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Andrea Boltho & Wendy Carlin & Pasquale Scaramozzino, 1999.
"Will East Germany become a new Mezzogiorno?,"
Chapters,in: Economic Growth and Change, chapter 13
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Chuang, Yih-Chyi, 1998. "Learning by Doing, the Technology Gap, and Growth," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 39(3), pages 697-721, August.
- Jonathan Eaton, Marcela Eslava, Maurice Kugler,James Tybout, 1970.
"Export Dynamics in Colombia: Firm-Level Evidence,"
eg0036, Wilfrid Laurier University, Department of Economics, revised 1970.
- Eaton, Jonathan & Eslava, Marcela & Kugler, Maurice & Tybout, James, 2007. "Export Dynamics in Colombia: Firm-Level Evidence," Working Paper Series rwp07-050, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Jonathan Eaton & Marcela Eslava & Maurice Kugler & James Tybout, 2007. "Export Dynamics in Colombia: Firm-Level Evidence," NBER Working Papers 13531, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jonathan Eaton, Marcela Eslava, Maurice Kugler, and James Tybout, 2007. "Export Dynamics in Colombia: Firm-Level Evidence," Working Papers eg0038, Wilfrid Laurier University, Department of Economics, revised 2007.
- Jonathan Eaton & Marcela Eslava & Maurice Kugler & James Tybout, 2007. "Export Dynamics in Colombia:Firm-Level Evidence," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 003957, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Harry G. Broadman, 2005. "From Disintegration to Reintegration : Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union in International Trade," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 7511.
- Brenton, Paul & Newfarmer, Richard, 2007. "Watching more than the Discovery channel : export cycles and diversification in development," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4302, The World Bank.
- Jomo K.S. & M. Rock, 1998. "Economic Diversification And Primary Commodity Processing In The Second-Tier South-East Asian Newly Industrializing Countries," UNCTAD Discussion Papers 136, United Nations Conference on Trade and Development.
- Mona Haddad & Jamus Jerome Lim & Cosimo Pancaro & Christian Saborowski, 2013.
"Trade openness reduces growth volatility when countries are well diversified,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 46(2), pages 765-790, May.
- Haddad, Mona E. & Lim, Jamus Jerome & Saborowski, Christian, 2010. "Trade openness reduces growth volatility when countries are well diversified," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5222, The World Bank.
- Saborowski, Christian & Haddad, Mona & Lim, Jamus Jerome & Pancaro, Cosimo, 2012. "Trade openness reduces growth volatility when countries are well diversified," Working Paper Series 1491, European Central Bank.
- Thomas Farole, 2011. "Special Economic Zones in Africa : Comparing Performance and Learning from Global Experience," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2268, April.
- Reardon, Thomas & Gulati, Ashok, 2008. "The supermarket revolution in developing countries: Policies for "competitiveness with inclusiveness"," Policy briefs 2, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Asian Development Bank Institute, 2017. "Tajikistan: Promoting Export Diversification and Growth," Working Papers id:11768, eSocialSciences.
More about this item
KeywordsFinance and Financial Sector Development - Banks & Banking Reform Macroeconomics and Economic Growth - Markets and Market Access Macroeconomics and Economic Growth - Economic Theory & Research Transport Economics Policy and Planning Environment - Environmental Economics & Policies Transport;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbpubs:2333. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.