Economic Diversification And Primary Commodity Processing In The Second-Tier South-East Asian Newly Industrializing Countries
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Oya, Carlos., 2010. "Rural inequality, wage employment and labour market formation in Africa : historical and micro-level evidence," ILO Working Papers 994582213402676, International Labour Organization.
- Djimeu, Eric W. & Omgba, Luc Désiré, 2019.
"Oil windfalls and export diversification in oil-producing countries: Evidence from oil booms,"
Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 78(C), pages 494-507.
- Eric W. Djimeu & Luc-Désiré Omgba, 2018. "Oil windfalls and export diversification in oil-producing countries: evidence from oil booms," Post-Print hal-01946573, HAL.
- World Bank, 2011. "Trade Expansion through Market Connection : The Central Asian Markets of Kazakhstan, Kyrgyz Republic, and Tajikistan," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2333, Juni.
- Sundaram, Jomo Kwame & Popov, Vladimir, 2013. "Whither Income Inequalities?," MPRA Paper 52154, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Terheggen, Anne, 2010. "The new kid in the forest: the impact of China's resource demand on Gabon's tropical timber value chain," MPRA Paper 37982, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chang, Ha-Joon, 2000. "The Hazard of Moral Hazard: Untangling the Asian Crisis," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 775-788, April.
- Reinhardt, Nola, 2000. "Back to Basics in Malaysia and Thailand: The Role of Resource-Based Exports in Their Export-Led Growth," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 57-77, January.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-SEA-2004-09-05 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:unc:dispap:136. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joerg Mayer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/unctach.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.