Back to Basics in Malaysia and Thailand: The Role of Resource-Based Exports in Their Export-Led Growth
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jeffrey D. Sachs & Andrew M. Warner, 1995.
"Natural Resource Abundance and Economic Growth,"
NBER Working Papers
5398, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kiminori Matsuyama, 1991.
"Agricultural Productivity, Comparative Advantage and Economic Growth,"
NBER Working Papers
3606, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Matsuyama, Kiminori, 1992. "Agricultural productivity, comparative advantage, and economic growth," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 58(2), pages 317-334, December.
- Kiminori Matsuyama, 1990. "Agricultural Productivity, Comparative Advantage, and Economic Growth," Discussion Papers 934, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- David Robinson & Ranjit Teja & Yangho Byeon & Wanda Tseng, 1991. "Thailand; Adjusting to Success: Current Policy Issues," IMF Occasional Papers 85, International Monetary Fund.
- Auty, Richard M., 1994. "Industrial policy reform in six large newly industrializing countries: The resource curse thesis," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 11-26, January.
- Jörg MAYER, 1996. "Implications Of New Trade And Endogenous Growth Theories For Diversification Policies Of Commodity-Dependent Countries," UNCTAD Discussion Papers 122, United Nations Conference on Trade and Development.
- Jomo K.S. & M. Rock, 1998. "Economic Diversification And Primary Commodity Processing In The Second-Tier South-East Asian Newly Industrializing Countries," UNCTAD Discussion Papers 136, United Nations Conference on Trade and Development.
- Jansen, Karel, 1995. "The macroeconomic effects of direct foreign investment: The case of Thailand," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 193-210, February.
- Adrian Wood & Kersti Berge, 1997. "Exporting manufactures: Human resources, natural resources, and trade policy," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(1), pages 35-59.
- Syrquin, Moshe, 1988. "Patterns of structural change," Handbook of Development Economics, in: Hollis Chenery & T.N. Srinivasan (ed.), Handbook of Development Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 7, pages 203-273 Elsevier.
- Juanjai Ajanant, 1987. "Trade Patterns and Trends of Thailand," NBER Chapters, in: Trade and Structural Change in Pacific Asia, pages 467-484 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Doner, Richard F. & Ramsay, Ansil, 1993. "Postimperialism and development in Thailand," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 21(5), pages 691-704, May.
- Owens, Trudy & Wood, Adrian, 1997. "Export-oriented industrialization through primary processing?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 25(9), pages 1453-1470, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:28:y:2000:i:1:p:57-77. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.