The hurdles of local governments with PPP contracts in the waste sector
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Nuno Ferreira da Cruz & Pedro SimÃµes & Rui Cunha Marques, 2013. "The Hurdles of Local Governments with Ppp Contracts in the Waste Sector," Environment and Planning C, , vol. 31(2), pages 292-307, April.
- da Cruz, Nuno F. & Simões, Pedro & Marques, Rui Cunha, 2013. "The hurdles of local governments with PPP contracts in the waste sector," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 59765, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
References listed on IDEAS
- da Cruz, Nuno F. & Marques, Rui Cunha, 2012. "Mixed companies and local governance: no man can serve two masters," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 59778, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- GermÃ Bel & Antonio Miralles, 2010.
"Choosing between Service Fees and Budget Funding to Pay for Local Services: Empirical Evidence from Spain,"
Environment and Planning C,
, vol. 28(1), pages 54-71, February.
- Germà Bel & Antonio Miralles, 2010. "Choosing between service fees and budget funding to pay for local services: empirical evidence from Spain," Environment and Planning C: Government and Policy, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 28(1), pages 54-71, February.
- McQuaid, Ronald W. & Scherrer, Walter, 2009. "Changing reasons for public private partnerships," Working Papers in Economics 2009-2, University of Salzburg.
- Eckel, Catherine C & Vining, Aidan R, 1985. "Elements of a Theory of Mixed Enterprise," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 32(1), pages 82-94, February.
- Elbert Dijkgraaf & Raymond H J M Gradus, 2008.
"Institutional developments in the Dutch waste-collection market,"
Environment and Planning C: Government and Policy,
Pion Ltd, London, vol. 26(1), pages 110-126, February.
- Elbert Dijkgraaf & Raymond H J M Gradus, 2008. "Institutional Developments in the Dutch Waste-Collection Market," Environment and Planning C, , vol. 26(1), pages 110-126, February.
- Moszoro, Marian, 2010. "Efficient public-private partnerships," IESE Research Papers D/884, IESE Business School.
- Ayres, Ian & Braithwaite, John, 1995. "Responsive Regulation: Transcending the Deregulation Debate," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195093766.
- Crocker, Keith J & Masten, Scott E, 1996. "Regulation and Administered Contracts Revisited: Lessons from Transaction-Cost Economics for Public Utility Regulation," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 9(1), pages 5-39, January.
- Posner, Richard A., 2010. "From the new institutional economics to organization economics: with applications to corporate governance, government agencies, and legal institutions," Journal of Institutional Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 6(01), pages 1-37, March.
- Lobina, Emanuele & Hall, David, 2007. "Experience with private sector participation in Grenoble, France, and lessons on strengthening public water operations," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 93-109, June.
- Alessandro MARRA, 2007. "Internal Regulation By Mixed Enterprises: The Case Of The Italian Water Sector," Annals of Public and Cooperative Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 78(2), pages 245-275, June.
- Harriet Bulkeley & Matt Watson & Ray Hudson, 2007. "Modes of governing municipal waste," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 39(11), pages 2733-2753, November.
- Marques, Rui Cunha & Berg, Sanford V, 2010. "Revisiting the strengths and limitations of regulatory contracts in infrastructure industries," MPRA Paper 32890, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Steven Tadelis, 2009.
"Auctions Versus Negotiations in Procurement: An Empirical Analysis,"
Journal of Law, Economics, and Organization,
Oxford University Press, vol. 25(2), pages 372-399, October.
- Patrick Bajari & Robert McMillan & Steven Tadelis, "undated". "Auctions versus Negotiations in Procurement: An Empirical Analysis," Working Papers 02007, Stanford University, Department of Economics.
- Patrick Bajari & Robert S. McMillan & Steve Tadelis, 2003. "Auctions Versus Negotiations in Procurement: An Empirical Analysis," NBER Working Papers 9757, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ronald W. McQuaid & Walter Scherrer, 2010. "Changing reasons for public--private partnerships (PPPs)," Public Money & Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 30(1), pages 27-34, January.
- Patrick W. Schmitz, 2000.
"Partial Privatization and Incomplete Contracts: The Proper Scope of Government Reconsidered,"
FinanzArchiv: Public Finance Analysis,
Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 57(4), pages 394-411, August.
- Schmitz, Patrick W., 2000. "Partial Privatization and Incomplete Contracts: The Proper Scope of Government Reconsidered," MPRA Paper 13447, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pérez-López, Gemma & Prior, Diego & Zafra-Gómez, José Luis & Plata-Díaz, Ana María, 2016. "Cost efficiency in municipal solid waste service delivery. Alternative management forms in relation to local population size," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 255(2), pages 583-592.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:1:p:108-:d:125404 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
- R14 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Land Use Patterns
- J01 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - General - - - Labor Economics: General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pio:envirc:v:31:y:2013:i:2:p:292-307. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Neil Hammond). General contact details of provider: http://www.pion.co.uk .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.