Induced innovation and agricultural development
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- T. W. Schultz, 1968. "Institutions and the Rising Economic Value of Man," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 50(5), pages 1113-1122.
- C. Peter Timmer, 1969. "The Turnip, the New Husbandry, and the English Agricultural Revolution," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 83(3), pages 375-395.
- John S. Chipman, 1970. "Induced Technical Change and Patterns of International Trade," NBER Chapters,in: The Technology Factor in International Trade, pages 95-142 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Richard R. Nelson, 1959. "The Economics of Invention: A Survey of the Literature," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 32, pages 101-101.
- Hayami, Yujiro & Ruttan, V W, 1970.
"Factor Prices and Technical Change in Agricultural Development: The United States and Japan, 1880-1960,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 78(5), pages 1115-1141, Sept.-Oct.
- Hayami, Yujiro & Ruttan, Vernon W., 1969. "Factor Prices And Technical Change In Agricultural Development: The United States And Japan, 1880-1960," Staff Papers 14172, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Douglass C. North & Robert Paul Thomas, 1970. "An Economic Theory of the Growth of the Western World," Economic History Review, Economic History Society, vol. 23(1), pages 1-17, 04. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)