Induced innovation and agricultural development
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- T. W. Schultz, 1968. "Institutions and the Rising Economic Value of Man," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 50(5), pages 1113-1122.
- Richard R. Nelson, 1959. "The Economics of Invention: A Survey of the Literature," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 32, pages 101-101.
- C. Peter Timmer, 1969. "The Turnip, the New Husbandry, and the English Agricultural Revolution," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 83(3), pages 375-395.
- John S. Chipman, 1970. "Induced Technical Change and Patterns of International Trade," NBER Chapters,in: The Technology Factor in International Trade, pages 95-142 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hayami, Yujiro & Ruttan, V W, 1970.
"Factor Prices and Technical Change in Agricultural Development: The United States and Japan, 1880-1960,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 78(5), pages 1115-1141, Sept.-Oct.
- Hayami, Yujiro & Ruttan, Vernon W., 1969. "Factor Prices And Technical Change In Agricultural Development: The United States And Japan, 1880-1960," Staff Papers 14172, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Douglass C. North & Robert Paul Thomas, 1970. "An Economic Theory of the Growth of the Western World," Economic History Review, Economic History Society, vol. 23(1), pages 1-17, 04. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)