Induced innovation and agricultural development
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- T. W. Schultz, 1968. "Institutions and the Rising Economic Value of Man," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 50(5), pages 1113-1122.
- Richard R. Nelson, 1959. "The Economics of Invention: A Survey of the Literature," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 32, pages 101-101.
- C. Peter Timmer, 1969. "The Turnip, the New Husbandry, and the English Agricultural Revolution," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 83(3), pages 375-395.
- John S. Chipman, 1970. "Induced Technical Change and Patterns of International Trade," NBER Chapters,in: The Technology Factor in International Trade, pages 95-142 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hayami, Yujiro & Ruttan, V W, 1970.
"Factor Prices and Technical Change in Agricultural Development: The United States and Japan, 1880-1960,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 78(5), pages 1115-1141, Sept.-Oct.
- Hayami, Yujiro & Ruttan, Vernon W., 1969. "Factor Prices And Technical Change In Agricultural Development: The United States And Japan, 1880-1960," Staff Papers 14172, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Douglass C. North & Robert Paul Thomas, 1970. "An Economic Theory of the Growth of the Western World," Economic History Review, Economic History Society, vol. 23(1), pages 1-17, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jfpoli:v:12:y:1987:i:3:p:196-216. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/foodpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.