Contact information of Agricultural and Applied Economics Association
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaeach. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
2017, Volume 32, Issue 1
- 253379 School Gardens May Combat Childhood Obesity
by Roche, Erin & Kolodinsky, Jane M. & Johnson, Rachel K. & Pharis, Meagan & Banning, Jenna
- 253380 Do Farm-to-School Programs Create Local Economic Impacts?
by Becot, Florence & Kolodinsky, Jane M. & Roche, Erin & Zipparo, Alexandra E. & Berlin, Linda & Buckwalter, Erin & McLaughlin, Janet
- 253381 Can CSA Cost-Offset Programs Improve Diet Quality for Limited Resource Families?
by Kolodinsky, Jane M. & Sitaker, Marilyn & Morgan, Emily H. & Connor, Leah M. & Hanson, Karla L. & Becot, Florence & Pitts, Stephanie B. Jilcott & Ammerman, Alice S. & Seguin, Rebecca A.
- 253382 Will Consumers Find Vertically Farmed Produce "Out of Reach"?
by Coyle, Bradford D. & Ellison, Brenna
- 253383 Importance of Perceived “Naturalness” to the Success of Urban Farming
by Printezis, Iryna & Grebitus, Carola & Printezis, Antonios
- 253384 Theme Overview: Transformations in the Food System, Nutritional and Economic Impacts
by Grebitus, Carola & Kolodinsky, Jane & McFadden, Dawn Thilmany
2016, Volume 31, Issue 4
- 246156 Beginning Farmer and Rancher Development Program – Accomplishments in the Making
by Auburn, Jill S. & Ebodaghe, Denis & Rucker-Ross, Desiree K. & Dean, Wesley R.
- 246157 Theme Overview: Addressing the Challenges of Entry into Farming
by Ahearn, Mary Clare
- 246318 Beginning Farmer Policy Options for the Next Farm Bill
by Obudzinski, Juli
- 246985 Seed Prices, Proposed Mergers and Acquisitions Among Biotech Firms
by Maisashvili, Aleksandre & Bryant, Henry & Raulston, J. Marc & Knapek, George & Outlaw, Joe & Richardson, James
- 249609 Inconvenient Truths about Landowner (Un)Willingness to Grow Dedicated Bioenergy Crops
by Barham, Bradford L & Mooney, Daniel F. & Swinton, Scott M.
- 249745 The United States and Cuba: As Diplomatic Relations Warm, Do Trade Relations?
by Messina, William A., Jr. & Stefanou, Spiro E. & Royce, Frederick S.
- 250108 Herbicide Use Trends: A Backgrounder
by Osteen, Craig D. & Fernandez-Cornejo, Jorge
- 250159 Theme Overview: Herbicide Resistance Management
by Frisvold, George B. & Ervin, David E.
- 250160 Shock and Awe Pest Management: Time for Change
by Hurley, Terrance M.
- 250198 Farmers’ Perspectives on Management Options for Herbicide-Resistant Weeds
by Jussaume, Raymond & Dentzman, Katherine
- 250199 Are Community-Based Approaches to Manage Herbicide Resistance Wisdom or Folly?
by Ervin, David & Frisvold, George B.
- 250268 Theme Overview: Looking Ahead to the Next Farm Bill
by Zulauf, Carl
- 250269 80 Years of Farm Bills—Evolutionary Reform
by Zulauf, Carl & Orden, David
- 250270 The Nutrition Title’s Long, Sometimes Strained, but Not Yet Broken, Marriage with the Farm Bill
by Wilde, Parke
- 250271 The Next Farm Bill May Present Opportunities for Hybrid Farm Conservation Policies
by Coppess, Jonathan
- 250272 The Farm Safety Net for Field Crops
by Schnitkey, Gary & Zulauf, Carl
- 250273 Federal Interventions in Milk Markets
by Novakovic, Andrew M. & Wolf, Christopher
- 250274 Federal Benefits for Livestock and Specialty Crop Producers
by Mercier, Stephanie
- 251832 Alternative Policies to Address Emissions in U.S. Dairy Farming
by Njuki, Eric & Bravo-Ureta, Boris E.
- 251856 Survival Rates of Rural Businesses: What the Evidence Tells Us
by Deller, Steven & Conroy, Tessa
- 252526 Rural Voice and Rural Investments: The 2016 Election and the Future of Rural Policy
by O'Brien, Douglas J. & Ahearn, Mary Clare
- 252859 Mutual Accountability Opens Private-Sector Opportunities in African Agriculture
by Oehmke, James
2016, Volume 31, Issue 3
- 240700 Theme Overview: Water Scarcity, Food Production, and Environmental Sustainability-Can Policy Make Sense?
by Dinar, Ariel
- 240702 Dealing with Water Scarcity: Need for Economy-Wide Considerations and Institutions
by Dinar, Ariel
- 241165 Adaptation, Climate Change, Agriculture, and Water
by Mendelsohn, Robert
- 241902 Cost-Effective Conservation Programs for Sustaining Environmental Quality
by Claassen, Roger & Ribaudo, Marc
- 242357 Enhancing Water Productivity in Irrigated Agriculture in the Face of Water Scarcity
by Scheierling, Susanne M. & Treguer, David O.
- 243125 Role of Institutions, Infrastructures, and Technologies in Meeting Global Agricultural Water Challenge
by Saleth, Rathinasamy Maria & Bassi, Nitin & Kumar, M. Dinesh
- 243246 Land Grants: Back to the Future
by Martin, Michael V. & Hipp, Janie Simms
- 243920 Off-farm Income: Managing Risk in Young and Beginning Farmer Households
by Bubela, Heidi J.
- 244055 Labor Compliance in Fresh Produce: Lessons from Food Safety
by Martin, Philip
- 244288 An International View on “Correcting the Whimsies of U.S. Fisheries Policy”
by Kahui, Viktoria & Armstrong, Claire W. & Foley, Naomi S.
- 244572 The Making of a Farm Bill
by Mercier, Stephanie
- 245008 Theme Overview: Crop Insurance in the 2018/2019 Farm Bill
by Barnaby, G.A.
- 245009 Crop Insurance Will Be at the Center of the 2019 Farm Bill Debate
by Barnaby, G.A. & Russell, Levi A.
- 245165 Current Perspectives on the Crop Insurance Farm Safety Net
by Zacharias, Thomas P. & Paggi, Mechel S.
- 245693 The Use of Crop Insurance in Specialty Crop Agriculture
by Paggi, Mechel S.
- 245868 Crop Insurance Demand More Elastic than Previously Thought
by Woodard, Joshua D.
2016, Volume 31, Issue 2
- 234973 Agricultural Trade Reform and Tropical Forest Preservation
by Ogg, Clayton W.
- 235003 TTIP and Agriculture: Another Transatlantic Chicken War?
by Josling, Tim & Tangermann, Stefan
- 235092 Beginning Farmer Credit and the Farm Service Agency’s Role
by Dodson, Charles B. & Ahrendsen, Bruce L.
- 235222 Theme Overview: Economic Consequences of Highly Pathogenic Avian Influenza
by Hagerman, Amy D. & Marsh, Thomas L.
- 235223 Local Economies and Highly Pathogenic Avian Influenza
by Johnson, Kamina K. & Seeger, Riley M. & Marsh, Thomas L.
- 235553 Proactive Risk Assessments to Improve Business Continuity
by Thompson, Jada M. & Pendel, Dustin L.
- 236294 The Impact of Highly Pathogenic Avian Influenza on Table Egg Prices
by Huang, Wei & Hagerman, Amy & Bessler, David A.
- 236295 Regionalization of the 2014 and 2015 Highly Pathogenic Avian Influenza Outbreaks
by Seitzinger, Ann Hillberg & Paarlberg, Philip L.
- 236711 Government Spending to Control Highly Pathogenic Avian Influenza
by Johansson, Robert C. & Preston, Warren P. & Seitzinger, Ann Hillberg
- 236920 Theme Overview: A Future Informed by Agricultural and Social Sciences
by Ahearn, Mary Clare
- 236922 30 and Daisy: Where’s the Economics in Beef Cattle DNA Testing?
by Ballenger, Nicole & Bastian, Chris & Cammack, Kristi & Feuz, Bridger & Griffith, Garry & Schaffer, Justin
- 237430 New Insights on the Impacts of Public Agricultural Research and Extension
by Huffman, Wallace E.
- 239274 Experiences and Prospects of Genetically Engineered Crops
by Falck-Zepeda, Jose B.
2016, Volume 31, Issue 1
- 230415 Three Little Words: EPA and the RFS Waiver Authority
by Coppess, Jonathan
- 231166 Does the Public Care About How Climate Change Might Affect Agriculture?
by Lee, Gi-Eu & Loveridge, Scott & Winkler, Julie A.
- 232078 Another Perspective on Understanding Food Democracy
by McFadden, Brandon R. & Stefanou, Spiro
- 232080 Activists Not Always Interested in Advancing Democracy
by Townsend, Terry
- 232498 Theme Overview: Producer Impacts of the Food Safety Modernization Act
by Ribera, Luis A.
- 232499 The Food Safety Modernization Act and Production of Specialty Crops
by Ribera, Luis A. & Yamazaki, Fumiko & Paggi, Mechel & Seale, James L., Jr.
- 232867 The Food Safety Modernization Act and the Marketing of Fresh Produce
by Collart, Alba J.
- 233533 The Debate about Farm Nitrates and Drinking Water
by Hanson, Mark J. & Keller, Andrew & Boland, Michael A. & Lazarus, William F.
- 233750 Farm Finance Theme Overview: Are the Good Times Really Over?
by Doye, Damona
- 233751 Recent Trends in U.S. Farm Income, Wealth, and Financial Health
by Patrick, Kevin & Kuhns, Ryan & Borchers, Allison
- 233757 The Food Safety Modernization Act and Agricultural Imports
by Countryman, Amanda M.
- 234044 Structural Change Implies Unique Role for Federal Credit
by Dodson, Charles B. & Ahrendsen, Bruce L.
- 234398 Leverage of U.S. Farmers: A Deeper Perspective
by Ellinger, Paul & Featherstone, Allen & Boehlje, Michael
2015, Volume 30, Issue 4
2015, Volume 30, Issue 3
- 206806 Is America Running Out of Farmland?
by Gottlieb, Paul D.
- 206851 Agricultural Transportation by Rail: Consolidation, Competition and Fuel Prices
by Henrickson, Kevin E. & Wilson, Wesley W.
- 206852 Theme Overview: Agricultural Grain Transportation: Are We Underinvesting and Why?
by Casavant, Kenneth L.
- 207082 Grain Handling and Transportation Policy in Canada: Implications for the United States
by Nolan, James F.
- 207211 Railroad Competition and Wheat Rates
by Babcock, Michael W.
- 207885 Theme Overview: Current Issues in Agricultural Contracts
by Vassalos, Michael
- 207886 Trends in Agricultural Contracts
by MacDonald, James M.
- 208061 Economics of Agricultural Contract Grower Protection Legislation
by Wu, Steven Y. & MacDonald, James
- 208080 Benefits of Transportation Investments: How You Measure Matters
by Sage, Jeremy L.
- 208719 Contract Farming: What’s In It for Smallholder Farmers in Developing Countries?
by Bellemare, Marc F.
- 208981 Farm Program Elections, Budget Costs, and the WTO
by Westhoff, Patrick & Gerlt, Scott & Glauber, Joseph
- 210007 Using Big Data to Evaluate Agro-environmental Policies
by Antle, John & Capalbo, Susan & Houston, Laurie
- 210179 Risk and the Use of Contracts by Vegetable Growers
by Schieffer, Jack & Vassalos, Michael
2015, Volume 30, Issue 2
- 200300 Will China Import More Corn?
by Lohmar, Bryan
- 200588 Emerging Markets for U.S. Meat and Poultry in China
by Ortega, David L. & Wang, Holly & Chen, Maolong
- 201423 Get Ready for Chinese Overseas Investment in Agriculture
by Gooch, Elizabeth & Gale, Fred
- 201426 China's Growing Participation in Agricultural Markets: Conflicting Signals
by Gale, Fred
- 201427 Theme Overview: China as the Leading U.S. Agricultural Export Market
by Wang, Holly
- 202501 The Broiler Industry: Competition and Policy Challenges
by Vukina, Tomislav & Zheng, Xiaoyong
- 204253 Trade Agreements: Impacts of the Uruguay Round and Prospects for the Future
by Peterson, E. Wesley F.
- 204304 The Limits of Voluntary Conservation Programs
by Ribaudo, Marc
- 204850 Where the grass is always greener: dairy farmer location preferences
by Wolf, Christopher & Bozic, Marin & Stephenson, Mark & Behnke, Katie
- 205099 Theme Overview: Revisiting the Evidence and Potential Solutions on Climate Change
by McCarl, Bruce A. & Murray, Brian C.
- 205100 Climage Change, Vulnerability and Food Insecurity
by Antle, John M.
- 206056 Climate Change Impacts on U.S. Crops
by Blanc, Elodie & Reilly, John
- 206238 The Inevitability of Climate Adaptation in U.S. Agriculture
by Rose, Steven K.
- 206385 Elaborations on Climate Adaptation in U.S. Agriculture
by McCarl, Bruce A.
- 206461 Integrating Ecological and Economic Considerations for Pollinator Habitat Policy
by Ehmke, Mariah & Jones-Ritten, Chian & Shogren, Jason & Panchalingam, Thadchaigeni
- 206464 Why Have Carbon Markets Not Delivered Agricultural Emission Reductions in the United States?
by Murray, Brian C.
- 206519 GHG Mitigation in the Absence of a National Carbon Market
by Lewandrowski, Jan & Zook, Kathryn
- 206568 The 2014 U.S. Farm Bill and Cotton: Proof that the WTO Matters
by Townsend, Terry
2015, Volume 30, Issue 1
- 196759 The U.S. gestation stall debate
by Schulz, Lee L. & Tonsor, Glynn T.
- 197076 U.S. Implications of the Smithfield Acquisition by Shuanghui
by Xia, Tian
- 197166 Economics of Antibiotic Use in U.S. Swine and Poultry Production
by Teillant, Aude & Laxminarayan, Ramanan
- 197653 Consumer Demand for Organiz Milk Continues to Expand-Can the U.S. Dairy Sector Catch Up?
by Greene, Catherine & McBride, William D.
- 197918 Progress on Broadband Adoption in Rural America
by Barnes, James N. & Coatney, Kalyn
- 198993 The Horse Slaughter Conundrum
by Lawler, Dan & Geyer, Leon
- 199056 What Do We Mean by "Local Foods"?
by McFadden, Dawn Thilmany
- 199293 What We Know and Don't Know About the Economic Development Benefits of Local Food Systems
by Hughes, David W. & Boys, Kathryn A.
- 199348 Managing marketing and pricing risks in evolving agricultural markets
by Nagler, Amy M. & Bastian, Christopher T. & Menkhaus, Dale J. & Feuz, Bridger
- 199881 What policy options seem to make the most sense for local food?
by Liang, Chyi-lyi (Kathleen)
- 200161 Russia’s Economic Crisis and its Agricultural and Food Economy
by Liefert, William M. & Liefert, Olga
2014, Volume 29, Issue 4
- 189666 Unconventional Oil and Gas Development: Challenges and Opportunities for Local Governments
by Kelsey, Timothy W.
- 189667 Is the Natural Gas Revolution all its Fracked Up to Be for Local Economies?
by Burnett, J. Wesley & Weber, Jeremy G.
- 189797 Unconventional Oil and Gas Development's Impact on State and Local Economies
by Weinstein, Amanda L.
- 190819 Shale Development and Agriculture
by Hitaj, Claudia & Boslett, Andrew & Weber, Jeremy G.
- 195351 Importance of Mineral Rights and Royalty Interests for Rural Residents and Landowners
by Fitzgerald, Timothy
- 195739 Hydraulic fracturing and water resources
by Muehlenbachs, Lucija & Olmstead, Sheila
2014, Volume 29, Issue 3
- 184271 Theme Overview: The 2014 Farm Bill- An Economic Welfare Disaster or Triumph?
by Goodwin, Barry K. & Smith, Vincent H.
- 184273 Welfare Effects of PLC, ARC and, SCO
by Babcock, Bruce A.
- 184276 Conservation, the Farm Bill and U.S. Agri-Environmental Policy
by Lichtenberg, Erik
- 184712 The Negligible Welfare Effects of the International Food Aid Provisions in the 2014 Farm Bill
by Lentz, Erin C. & Barrett, Christopher B.
- 186907 Some Trade Implications of the 2014 Agricultural Act
by Carter, Colin A.
- 186908 Multiple Peril Crop Insurance
by Wright, Brian D.
- 187153 Losing the Plot? Agricultural Research Policy and the 2014 Farm Bill
by Pardey, Philip G. & Beddow, Jason M. & Buccola, Steven T.
- 187923 New Tool (FooDS) Identifies Consumers' View on Food Safety
by Lusk, Jayson L. & Murray, Susan
- 187925 Comparing the United States and Canadian Fair Trade Markets to the Rest of the World
by DiMarcello III, Nicholas & Hooker, Neal H. & Marconi, Nicholas G.
- 188271 How Connected Are Our Farms?
by Whitacre, Brian E. & Mark, Tyler B. & Griffin, Terry W.
- 188996 The Potential Economic Cost and Response to Greening in Florida Citrus
by Farnsworth, Derek & Grogan, Kelley A. & Bruggen, Ariena H.C. van & Moss, Charles B.
2014, Volume 29, Issue 2
- 171845 Theme Overview: Deciphering Key Provisions of the Agricultural Act of 2014
by Campiche, Jody L.
- 171846 Agricultural Act of 2014: Commodity Programs
by Campiche, Jody L. & Outlaw, Joe & Bryant, Henry L.
- 174075 Conservation and the Agricultural Act of 2014
by Lubben, Bradley & Pease, James
- 174360 After Long Argument, Then Compromise, Congress Agrees on Nutrition Assistance Benefit Cuts in the Agricultural Act of 2014
by Wilde, Parke E.
- 177746 Crop insurance in the Agricultural Act of 2014
by Coble, Keith H. & Barnaby, Glenn Arthur, Jr. & Jones, Rodney
- 177748 Highlights of the Agricultural Act of 2014 for specialty crops
by Collart, Alba J. & Coble, Keith
- 179207 Is poverty worth fighting wars over?
by Partridge, Mark D.
- 179208 Theme Overview: Rural Poverty and Food
by Rupasingha, Anil
- 182113 Rural Poverty, Food Access, and Public Health Outcomes
by Canto, Amber & Brown, Laura E. & Deller, Steven C.
- 184280 College Education in the Post- Recession Rural Economy
by Marre, Alexander W.
2014, Volume 29, Issue 1
- 168246 Food in Popular Literature
by Ferrier, Peyton
- 168247 The Decentralization of Immigration Enforcement and Implications for Agriculture
by Escalante, Cesar L. & Kostandini, Genti & Mykerezi, Elton
- 171040 Cooperative Extension System: Trends and Economic Impacts on U.S. Agriculture
by Wang, Sun Ling
- 171049 Theme Overview: Higher Education's Roles in Supporting a Rural Renaissance
by Cordes, Sam & Peters, Scott
- 171054 Using Rural Innovation Principles for University Renaissance
by Wojan, Timothy R. & Fluharty, Charles W. & Cordes, Sam
- 171065 Extension Reconsidered
by Peters, Scott J.
- 171070 Opportunities for Rural Development in Cooperative Extension’s Second Century
by Loveridge, Scott & Albrecht, Don & Welborn, Rachel & Goetz, Stephan
- 171073 The New Rural-Urban Interface: Lessons for Higher Education
by Lichter, Daniel T. & Brown, David L.
- 171077 Theme Overview: Economic and Policy Analysis of Advanced Biofuels
by Hochman, Gal
- 171079 Political Economy of Biofuel
by Zilberman, David & Hochman, Gal & Kaplan, Scott & Kim, Eunice
- 171082 Technology Forcing and Associated Costs and Benefits of Cellulosic Ethanol
by Miranowski, John
- 171083 Are Bioenergy Crops Riskier than Corn? Implications for Biomass Price
by Miao, Ruiqing & Khanna, Madhu
- 171087 The Potential for Aviation Biofuels— Technical, Economic, and Policy Analysis
by Tyner, Wallace E. & Petter, Ryan
- 171090 Biofuels at a Crossroads
by Hochman, Gal
- 177743 The dairy subtitle of the Agricultural Act of 2014
by Stephenson, Mark W. & Novakovic, Andrew M.
2013, Volume 28, Issue 4
- 161452 Attitudes Toward Risk in a Changing Agricultural Marketing Environment
by Welch, Mark & Lamie, R. David
- 161453 How Well Do Farmers Tolerate Risk? Comparisons with Nonfarm Business Owners and the General Population
by Roe, Brian E.
- 161455 Have Concerns over Futures Market Integrity Impacted Producer Price Risk Management Practices?
by Welch, Mark & Anderson, David P. & Robinson, John & Waller, Mark & Bevers, Stan & Hogan, Rob & Amosson, Stephen H. & McCorkle, Dean A. & Smith, Jackie & Williams, Emmy
- 161456 Does E-Commerce Help Agricultural Markets? The Case of MarketMaker
by Carpio, Carlos E. & Isengildina-Massa, Olga & Lamie, R. David & Zapata, Samuel D.
- 161457 Food Product Liability Insurance: Implications for the Marketing of Specialty Crops
by Boys, Kathryn A.
- 161458 A Regional Look at the Distribution of Farm Program Payments and How It May Change with a New Farm Bill
by Antle, John M. & Houston, Laurie
- 161459 The Renewable Fuel Standard – Where Do We Go From Here?
by Tyner, Wallace E.
- 162614 Theme Overview: Developing Local Food Systems in the South
by Goodwin, H.L.
- 162616 Risk Management Issues for Small Farms within Local Food Systems
by Reynolds-Allie, Kenesha & Fields, Deacue & Rainey, Ron
- 162617 Response of Land Grant Universities to the Increase in Consumer Demand for Local Foods in the South
by Palma, Marco A. & Morgan, Kim & Woods, Timothy & McCoy, Sean
- 162708 Local Food Systems Markets and Supply Chains
by Woods, Timothy & Velandia, Margarita & Holcomb, Rodney & Dunning, Rebecca & Bendfeldt, Eric
- 162711 Food Safety Policies and Implications for Local Food Systems
by Holcomb, Rodney B. & Palma, Marco A. & Velandia, Margarita M.
- 162712 Local Food Systems in the South: A Call for a Collaborative Approach to Assessment
by Lamie, R. David & Dunning, Rebecca & Bendfeldt, Eric & Lelekacs, Joanna Massey & Velandia, Margarita & Meyer, Lee
- 162713 What Have We Learned about the Cost and Effectiveness of the Expanded Food and Nutrition Education Program?
by Baral, Ranju & Davis, George C. & Serrano, Elena & You, Wen & Blake, Stephanie
- 162714 The Base vs. Planted Acre Issue: Perspectives, Trade-offs, and Questions
by Zulauf, Carl R.
- 177756 U.S. Agricultural Exports to Cuba: Composition, Trends, and Prospects for the Future
by González-Corzo, Mario A. & González, Armando Nova
2013, Volume 28, Issue 3
- 157492 Mandatory labeling of genetically engineered (GE) foods: the showdown begins
by Senauer, Benjamin
- 157772 2013 Farm Bill Dairy Title Proposals Redistribute Program Benefits toward States with Larger Farms
by Woodard, Joshua D. & Baker, Dustin
- 157774 Ten Considerations Regarding the Role of Crop Insurance in the Agricultural Safety Net
by Zacharias, Thomas P. & Collins, Keith J.
- 157776 Can We Do Better than Crop Insurance? The Case for Farmer Owned Crop Insurance Savings Accounts
by Ramirez, Octavio A. & Colson, Gregory
- 157777 Farm Debt Use by Farms with Crop Insurance
by Ifft, Jennifer & Kuethe, Todd H. & Morehart, Mitchell
- 157778 Deductibles vs. Coinsurance in Shallow-Loss Crop Insurance
by Sproul, Thomas W. & Zilberman, David & Cooper, Joseph C.
- 157779 How Will the Farm Bill’s Supplemental Revenue Programs Affect Crop Insurance?
by Collins, Keith & Bulut, Harun
- 157780 Federal Statistics for Applied Economists
by Smith, Katherine R.
- 157781 Implications of Cuts in USDA Dairy Data: A Conversation with Dairy Industry Economist Thomas Wegner
by Novakovic, Andrew M.
- 157782 Why We Need Federal Statistical Data for States and Counties
by Partridge, Mark D. & Goetz, Stephan J. & Kilkenny, Maureen
- 159199 Innovations in Nonpoint Source Pollution Policy: Introduction
by Braden, John B. & Boyle, Kevin J.
- 159200 Addressing Death by a Thousand Cuts: Legal and Policy Innovations to Address Nonpoint Source Runoff
by Fowler, Lara B. & Royer, Matthew B. & Colburn, Jamison E.
- 159201 State Level Efforts to Regulate Agricultural Sources of Water Quality Impairment
by Kling, Catherine L.
- 159202 Local Innovations in Water Protection: Experiments with Economic Incentives
by Wainger, Lisa A. & Shortle, James S.
- 159203 Integrated Modeling for Conservation Policy Support
by Secchi, Silvia
- 159204 A Tale of Many Cities: Using Low-Impact Development to Reduce Urban Water Pollution
by Ando, Amy Whritenour & Netusil, Noelwah R.
- 159205 U.S. Coastal and Estuarine Stormwater Management Approaches
by Aminzadeh, Sara & Pendleton, Linwood & Bothwell, Sean & Pickle, Amy & Boehm, Alexandria B.
- 159206 Innovations in Nonpoint Source Pollution Policy—European Perspectives
by Lankoski, Jussi E. & Ollikainen, Markku
2013, Volume 28, Issue 2
- 151493 What the Eurozone Problem Means for U.S. Agricultural Exports
by Shane, Mathew & Roe, Terry
- 151494 The Eurozone Crisis and its Implications for Agriculture in Selected Regions of the World
by Van der Sluis, Evert
- 151495 A Broad Economic Overview of the Eurozone Crisis
by Van der Sluis, Evert & Parlińska, Maria
- 151496 Exposure of EU Farmers to the Financial Crisis
by Petrick, Martin & Kloss, Mathias
- 151497 Implications of the Eurozone Crisis for Agriculture in the Europe and Central Asia Economies in Transition
by Meyers, William H. & Goychuk, Kateryna
- 151498 The Changing Landscape of Northern Great Plains Wheat Markets
by Bekkerman, Anton
- 151499 Lack of Information Is the Root of U.S. Foodborne Illness Risk
by Roberts, Tanya