Contact information of Agricultural and Applied Economics Association
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaeach. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
November 2018, Volume Volume 33, Issue Issue 4
- 279862 America's Dairy Industry Facing Difficulties from Long-Running Structural Changes
by Hennessy, David A. & Feng, Hongli
- 279863 Dairy Sector Consolidation, Scale, Automation and Factor Biased Technical Change: Working through “Get Big or Get Out”
by Feng, Hongli & Hennessy, David A. & Jia, Yanan & McKendree, Melissa G.S. & Wolf, Christopher
- 279865 Does Revenue Diversification Improve Small and Medium-Sized Dairy Farm Profitability?
by Mahnken, Curtis L. & Hadrich, Joleen C.
- 279866 Regional Values for Milk Are Changing
by Stephenson, Mark W. & Nicholson, Charles F.
- 279867 Disorderly Marketing in the Twenty-First Century U.S. Dairy Industry
by Novakovic, Andrew M. & Wolf, Christopher A.
- 279868 New California Milk Marketing Regulations Will Not Change Economic Fundamentals
by Sumner, Daniel A.
September 2018, Volume Volume 33, Issue Issue 3
- 276257 Government Support in Mexican Agriculture
by Wu, Feng & Qushim, Berdikul & Calle, Marcelo & Guan, Zhengfei
- 276351 The Profit Problem of American Agriculture: What We Have Learned with the Perspective of Time
by Blank, Steven C.
- 276738 Theme Overview: Engaging Consumers in the Dynamic Local Foods Marketplace
by Woods, Timothy & Thilmany, Dawn
- 276739 Who Shops at a Mature Farmers’ Market?
by Zepeda, Lydia & Carroll, Kathryn A.
- 276740 State Branding Programs and Local Food Purchases
by Naasz, Elizabeth & Jablonski, Becca B.R. & Thilmany, Dawn
- 276741 Trust Signals and Legitimacy in Local Products for Local Markets
by Woods, Tim & Asgari, Ali & Rossi, Jairus
August 2018, Volume Volume 33, Issue Issue 3
- 276056 Local Food Coming of Age: The Evolution of the Local Brand, Policy Initiatives and Role of Direct Markets in the Agriculture Portfolio
by Thilmany, Dawn & Woods, Timothy A.
- 276057 A Local Food System Glossary: A Rose by Any Other Name
by Holcomb, Rodney B. & Neill, Clinton L. & Lelekacs, Joanna & Velandia, Margarita & Woods, Timothy A. & Goodwin, H.L., Jr. & Rainey, Ronald L.
- 276058 Federal Policy, Administration, and Local Food Coming of Age
by Clark, Jill K. & Jablonski, Becca B.R.
- 276059 Putting Local Food Dollars to Work: The Economic Benefits of Local Food Dollars to Workers, Farms and Communities
by Shideler, Dave & Bauman, Allie & Thilmany, Dawn & Jablonski, Becca B.R.
June 2018, Volume Volume 33, Issue Issue 2
- 273328 Theme Overview: U.S.–China Trade Dispute and Potential Impacts on Agriculture
by Marchant, Mary A. & Wang, H. Holly
- 273329 Predicting Potential Impacts of China’s Retaliatory Tariffs on the U.S. Farm Sector
by Zheng, Yuqing & Wood, Dallas & Wang, H. Holly & Jones, Jason P.H.
- 273330 Impacts of Possible Chinese 25% Tariff on U.S. Soybeans and Other Agricultural Commodities
by Taheripour, Farzad & Tyner, Wallace E.
- 273332 Upheaval in China’s Imports of U.S. Sorghum
by Hansen, James & Marchant, Mary A. & Zhang, Wei & Grant, Jason
- 273334 Chinese Trade Retaliation May Diminish U.S. Wine Export Potential
by Countryman, Amanda M. & Muhammad, Andrew
- 273335 China’s Potential Cotton Tariffs and U.S. Cotton Exports: Lessons from History
by Liu, Yangxuan & Robinson, John R.C. & Shurley, W. Donald
May 2018, Volume Volume 33, Issue Issue 2
- 272492 Theme Overview: The Linkages between Entrepreneurship and Sustainable Regional Food Networks
by Liang, Kathleen
- 272493 Can Regional Food Networks and Entrepreneurial Strategies Enhance Food System Resilience?
by Duncan, Sally & Brekken, Christy Anderson & Lurie, Sue & Fiegener, Rob & Sherry, Seth & Liang, Chyi-lyi (Kathleen)
- 272494 Linking Regional Food Networks to Ecological Resilience
by Brekken, Christy Anderson & Fiegener, Rob & Duncan, Sally
- 272495 The Support Ecosystem for Regional Food Network Entrepreneurship
by Lyons, Thomas S. & Lee, Michael
- 272496 Farm Incubators - Creating Entrepreneurial Relationships to Support Prosperous Food Networks
by Liang, Kathleen
April 2018, Volume Volume 33, Issue Issue 2
April 2018, Volume Volume 33, Issue Issue 1
February 2018, Volume Volume 33, Issue Issue 1
- 267624 Health Insurance and National Farm Policy
by Inwood, Shoshanah & Knudson, Alana & Becot, Florence A. & Braun, Bonnie & Goetz, Stephan J. & Kolodinsky, Jane M. & Loveridge, Scott & Morris, Katlyn & Parker, Jason & Parsons, Bob & Welborn, Rachel & Albrecht, Don E.
- 268380 Is ARC-CO Acting as a Safety Net Program? Evidence from Iowa
by Plastina, Alejandro & Hart, Chad
- 268758 Rural Exposure to Pension Reductions
by Miller, Steven & Deller, Steven & Stallmann, Judith
- 268961 Theme Overview: Will Rising Interest Rates Lead to Intensifying Risks for Agriculture?
by Kuhns, Ryan & Patrick, Kevin
- 268962 Monetary Policy and Agricultural Commodity Prices: It’s All Relative
by Henderson, Jason
- 268963 How Sensitive is the Farm Sector’s Ability to Repay Debt to Rising Interest Rates?
by Kuhns, Ryan & Patrick, Kevin
- 268964 Understanding Farmland Values in a Changing Interest Rate Environment
by Sherrick, Bruce J.
- 268965 Farmers Aren’t Immune to Interest Rate Risk: A Duration Gap Analysis of Farm Balance Sheets
by Takach, Jackson
January 2018, Volume Volume 32, Issue Issue 4
November 2017, Volume Volume 32, Issue Issue 4
- 264597 Theme Overview: Inducing Water Conservation in Agriculture: Institutional and Behavioral Drivers
by Khanna, Madhu & Zilberman, David
- 264598 How Politics and Economics Affect Irrigation and Conservation
by Zilberman, David & Taylor, Rebecca & Shim, Myung Eun & Gordon, Ben
- 264599 USDA Water Conservation Efforts Reflect Regional Differences
by Wallander, Steven
- 264601 Farmer Adoption of Water Management Practices in Response to Recurrent Drought
by Dinar, Ariel & Ashraf, Arisha & Reints, Julie
- 264602 Applying Behavioral Insights to Improve Water Security
by Ferraro, Paul & Messer, Kent D. & Wu, Shang
December 2017, Volume Volume 32, Issue Issue 4
September 2017, Volume Volume 32, Issue Issue 3
- 263129 Theme Overview: Beer, Policy, and a Changing Global Market
by Berning, Joshua & McCullough, Michael P.
- 263130 The US Brewing Industry from Farm to Pint
by Berning, Joshua & McCullough, Michael P.
- 263131 What Do Beer Laws Mean for Economic Growth?
by Malone, Trey & Stack, Martin
- 263132 Can Beer Consumption be Part of a Healthy Diet?
by McCullough, Michael P. & Volpe, Richard
- 263133 Beer Consumption and Trade in a Era of Economic Growth and Globalization
by Swinnen, Johan
July 2017, Volume Volume 32, Issue Issue 3
October 2017, Volume Volume 32, Issue Issue 3
August 2017, Volume Volume 32, Issue Issue 3
July 2017, Volume Volume 32, Issue Issue 2
May 2017, Volume Volume 32, Issue Issue 2
June 2017, Volume Volume 32, Issue Issue 2
- 257821 Theme Overview: U.S. Commodity Markets Respond to Changes in China's Ag Policies
by Marchant, Mary A.
- 257822 China’s Evolving Agricultural Support Policies
by Hejazo, Mina & Marchant, Mary A.
- 257824 U.S. Agricultural Exports to China Increased Rapidly Making China the Number One Market
by Hansen, James & Marchant, Mary A. & Tuan, Francis & Somwaru, Agapi
- 257826 Food Security in China from a Global Perspective
by Zhong, Funing & Zhu, Jing
- 257827 The WTO Dispute on China’s Agricultural Supports
by Orden, David & Brink, Lars & Hejazi, Mina
2017, Volume Volume 32, Issue Issue 1
- 1-2 Theme Overview: Transformations in the Food System, Nutritional and Economic Impacts
by Grebitus, Carola & Kolodinsky, Jane & McFadden, Dawn Thilmany
- 1-6 School Gardens May Combat Childhood Obesity
by Roche, Erin & Kolodinsky, Jane M. & Johnson, Rachel K. & Pharis, Meagan & Banning, Jenna
- 1-7 Importance of Perceived “Naturalness” to the Success of Urban Farming
by Printezis, Iryna & Grebitus, Carola & Printezis, Antonios
- 1-8 Do Farm-to-School Programs Create Local Economic Impacts?
by Becot, Florence & Kolodinsky, Jane M. & Roche, Erin & Zipparo, Alexandra E. & Berlin, Linda & Buckwalter, Erin & McLaughlin, Janet
- 1-8 Will Consumers Find Vertically Farmed Produce "Out of Reach"?
by Coyle, Bradford D. & Ellison, Brenna
- 1-10 Can CSA Cost-Offset Programs Improve Diet Quality for Limited Resource Families?
by Kolodinsky, Jane M. & Sitaker, Marilyn & Morgan, Emily H. & Connor, Leah M. & Hanson, Karla L. & Becot, Florence & Pitts, Stephanie B. Jilcott & Ammerman, Alice S. & Seguin, Rebecca A.
April 2017, Volume Volume 32, Issue Issue 1
January 2017, Volume Volume 31, Issue Issue 4
December 2016, Volume Volume 31, Issue Issue 4
- 1-2 Theme Overview: Looking Ahead to the Next Farm Bill
by Zulauf, Carl
- 1-4 Theme Overview: Herbicide Resistance Management
by Frisvold, George B. & Ervin, David E.
- 1-5 The Nutrition Title’s Long, Sometimes Strained, but Not Yet Broken, Marriage with the Farm Bill
by Wilde, Parke
- 1-5 Survival Rates of Rural Businesses: What the Evidence Tells Us
by Deller, Steven & Conroy, Tessa
- 1-6 Federal Benefits for Livestock and Specialty Crop Producers
by Mercier, Stephanie
- 1-7 Farmers’ Perspectives on Management Options for Herbicide-Resistant Weeds
by Jussaume, Raymond & Dentzman, Katherine
- 1-7 80 Years of Farm Bills—Evolutionary Reform
by Zulauf, Carl & Orden, David
- 1-7 Alternative Policies to Address Emissions in U.S. Dairy Farming
by Njuki, Eric & Bravo-Ureta, Boris E.
- 1-8 Shock and Awe Pest Management: Time for Change
by Hurley, Terrance M.
- 1-8 Are Community-Based Approaches to Manage Herbicide Resistance Wisdom or Folly?
by Ervin, David & Frisvold, George B.
- 1-8 The Next Farm Bill May Present Opportunities for Hybrid Farm Conservation Policies
by Coppess, Jonathan
- 1-8 The Farm Safety Net for Field Crops
by Schnitkey, Gary & Zulauf, Carl
- 1-8 Federal Interventions in Milk Markets
by Novakovic, Andrew M. & Wolf, Christopher
- 1-14 Rural Voice and Rural Investments: The 2016 Election and the Future of Rural Policy
by O'Brien, Douglas J. & Ahearn, Mary Clare
October 2016, Volume Volume 31, Issue Issue 4
- 1-5 Theme Overview: Addressing the Challenges of Entry into Farming
by Ahearn, Mary Clare
- 1-8 Beginning Farmer and Rancher Development Program – Accomplishments in the Making
by Auburn, Jill S. & Ebodaghe, Denis & Rucker-Ross, Desiree K. & Dean, Wesley R.
- 1-9 Beginning Farmer Policy Options for the Next Farm Bill
by Obudzinski, Juli
- 1-11 Seed Prices, Proposed Mergers and Acquisitions Among Biotech Firms
by Maisashvili, Aleksandre & Bryant, Henry & Raulston, J. Marc & Knapek, George & Outlaw, Joe & Richardson, James
November 2016, Volume Volume 31, Issue Issue 4
- 1-7 Herbicide Use Trends: A Backgrounder
by Osteen, Craig D. & Fernandez-Cornejo, Jorge
- 1-8 Inconvenient Truths about Landowner (Un)Willingness to Grow Dedicated Bioenergy Crops
by Barham, Bradford L & Mooney, Daniel F. & Swinton, Scott M.
- 1-8 The United States and Cuba: As Diplomatic Relations Warm, Do Trade Relations?
by Messina, William A., Jr. & Stefanou, Spiro E. & Royce, Frederick S.
August 2016, Volume Volume 31, Issue Issue 3
2016, Volume Volume 31, Issue Issue 3
September 2016, Volume Volume 31, Issue Issue 3
June 2016, Volume Volume 31, Issue Issue 3
July 2016, Volume Volume 31, Issue Issue 3
- 1-7 Adaptation, Climate Change, Agriculture, and Water
by Mendelsohn, Robert
- 1-7 Role of Institutions, Infrastructures, and Technologies in Meeting Global Agricultural Water Challenge
by Saleth, Rathinasamy Maria & Bassi, Nitin & Kumar, M. Dinesh
- 1-10 Enhancing Water Productivity in Irrigated Agriculture in the Face of Water Scarcity
by Scheierling, Susanne M. & Treguer, David O.
- 1-12 Cost-Effective Conservation Programs for Sustaining Environmental Quality
by Claassen, Roger & Ribaudo, Marc
2016, Volume Volume 31, Issue Issue 2
June 2016, Volume Volume 31, Issue Issue 2
- 1-3 Theme Overview: A Future Informed by Agricultural and Social Sciences
by Ahearn, Mary Clare
- 1-7 Government Spending to Control Highly Pathogenic Avian Influenza
by Johansson, Robert C. & Preston, Warren P. & Seitzinger, Ann Hillberg
- 1-7 Experiences and Prospects of Genetically Engineered Crops
by Falck-Zepeda, Jose B.
- 1-10 30 and Daisy: Where’s the Economics in Beef Cattle DNA Testing?
by Ballenger, Nicole & Bastian, Chris & Cammack, Kristi & Feuz, Bridger & Griffith, Garry & Schaffer, Justin
April 2016, Volume Volume 31, Issue Issue 2
May 2016, Volume Volume 31, Issue Issue 2
- 1-2 Theme Overview: Economic Consequences of Highly Pathogenic Avian Influenza
by Hagerman, Amy D. & Marsh, Thomas L.
- 1-8 Agricultural Trade Reform and Tropical Forest Preservation
by Ogg, Clayton W.
- 1-8 Proactive Risk Assessments to Improve Business Continuity
by Thompson, Jada M. & Pendel, Dustin L.
- 1-9 Beginning Farmer Credit and the Farm Service Agency’s Role
by Dodson, Charles B. & Ahrendsen, Bruce L.
- 1-9 Local Economies and Highly Pathogenic Avian Influenza
by Johnson, Kamina K. & Seeger, Riley M. & Marsh, Thomas L.
2016, Volume Volume 31, Issue Issue 1
February 2016, Volume Volume 31, Issue Issue 1
January 2016, Volume Volume 31, Issue Issue 1
April 2016, Volume Volume 31, Issue Issue 1
March 2016, Volume Volume 31, Issue Issue 1
- 1-2 Farm Finance Theme Overview: Are the Good Times Really Over?
by Doye, Damona
- 1-4 Theme Overview: Producer Impacts of the Food Safety Modernization Act
by Ribera, Luis A.
- 1-7 The Food Safety Modernization Act and Production of Specialty Crops
by Ribera, Luis A. & Yamazaki, Fumiko & Paggi, Mechel & Seale, James L., Jr.
- 1-7 The Food Safety Modernization Act and the Marketing of Fresh Produce
by Collart, Alba J.
- 1-7 The Food Safety Modernization Act and Agricultural Imports
by Countryman, Amanda M.
- 1-8 Recent Trends in U.S. Farm Income, Wealth, and Financial Health
by Patrick, Kevin & Kuhns, Ryan & Borchers, Allison
June 2015, Volume Volume 31, Issue Issue 2
November 2015, Volume Volume 30, Issue Issue 4
December 2015, Volume Volume 30, Issue Issue 4
2015, Volume Volume 30, Issue Issue 4
September 2015, Volume Volume 30, Issue Issue 3
July 2015, Volume Volume 30, Issue Issue 3
August 2015, Volume Volume 30, Issue Issue 3
June 2015, Volume Volume 30, Issue Issue 2
- 1-5 The Inevitability of Climate Adaptation in U.S. Agriculture
by Rose, Steven K.
- 1-5 Elaborations on Climate Adaptation in U.S. Agriculture
by McCarl, Bruce A.
- 1-5 Why Have Carbon Markets Not Delivered Agricultural Emission Reductions in the United States?
by Murray, Brian C.
- 1-5 The 2014 U.S. Farm Bill and Cotton: Proof that the WTO Matters
by Townsend, Terry
- 1-6 GHG Mitigation in the Absence of a National Carbon Market
by Lewandrowski, Jan & Zook, Kathryn
- 1-7 Integrating Ecological and Economic Considerations for Pollinator Habitat Policy
by Ehmke, Mariah & Jones-Ritten, Chian & Shogren, Jason & Panchalingam, Thadchaigeni
April 2015, Volume Volume 30, Issue Issue 2
2015, Volume Volume 30, Issue Issue 2
- 1-2 Theme Overview: China as the Leading U.S. Agricultural Export Market
by Wang, Holly
- 1-3 Theme Overview: Revisiting the Evidence and Potential Solutions on Climate Change
by McCarl, Bruce A. & Murray, Brian C.
- 1-5 Get Ready for Chinese Overseas Investment in Agriculture
by Gooch, Elizabeth & Gale, Fred
- 1-5 The Limits of Voluntary Conservation Programs
by Ribaudo, Marc
- 1-6 China's Growing Participation in Agricultural Markets: Conflicting Signals
by Gale, Fred
- 1-6 The Broiler Industry: Competition and Policy Challenges
by Vukina, Tomislav & Zheng, Xiaoyong
- 1-7 Will China Import More Corn?
by Lohmar, Bryan
- 1-7 Climate Change, Vulnerability and Food Insecurity
by Antle, John M.
May 2015, Volume Volume 30, Issue Issue 2
2015, Volume Volume 30, Issue Issue 1
- 1-5 U.S. Implications of the Smithfield Acquisition by Shuanghui
by Xia, Tian
- 1-6 Consumer Demand for Organiz Milk Continues to Expand-Can the U.S. Dairy Sector Catch Up?
by Greene, Catherine & McBride, William D.
- 1-6 Progress on Broadband Adoption in Rural America
by Barnes, James N. & Coatney, Kalyn
- 1-6 The Horse Slaughter Conundrum
by Lawler, Dan & Geyer, Leon
- 1-6 What Do We Mean by "Local Foods"?
by McFadden, Dawn Thilmany
- 1-6 What We Know and Don't Know About the Economic Development Benefits of Local Food Systems
by Hughes, David W. & Boys, Kathryn A.
- 1-6 Managing marketing and pricing risks in evolving agricultural markets
by Nagler, Amy M. & Bastian, Christopher T. & Menkhaus, Dale J. & Feuz, Bridger
- 1-11 Economics of Antibiotic Use in U.S. Swine and Poultry Production
by Teillant, Aude & Laxminarayan, Ramanan
January 2015, Volume Volume 30, Issue Issue 1
March 2015, Volume Volume 30, Issue Issue 1
2014, Volume Volume 29, Issue Issue 4
December 2014, Volume Volume 29, Issue Issue 4
2014, Volume Volume 29, Issue Issue 3