Agricultural and Applied Economics Association
2015, Volume 30, Issue 2
- Emerging Markets for U.S. Meat and Poultry in China
by Ortega, David L. & Wang, Holly & Chen, Maolong
- Will China Import More Corn?
by Lohmar, Bryan
- Theme Overview: China as the Leading U.S. Agricultural Export Market
by Wang, Holly
2015, Volume 30, Issue 1
- Russia’s Economic Crisis and its Agricultural and Food Economy
by Liefert, William M. & Liefert, Olga
- What policy options seem to make the most sense for local food?
by Liang, Chyi-lyi (Kathleen)
- Managing marketing and pricing risks in evolving agricultural markets
by Nagler, Amy M. & Bastian, Christopher T. & Menkhaus, Dale J. & Feuz, Bridger
- What We Know and Don't Know About the Economic Development Benefits of Local Food Systems
by Hughes, David W. & Boys, Kathryn A.
- What Do We Mean by "Local Foods"?
by McFadden, Dawn Thilmany
- The Horse Slaughter Conundrum
by Lawler, Dan & Geyer, Leon
- Progress on Broadband Adoption in Rural America
by Barnes, James N. & Coatney, Kalyn
- Consumer Demand for Organiz Milk Continues to Expand-Can the U.S. Dairy Sector Catch Up?
by Greene, Catherine & McBride, William D.
- Economics of Antibiotic Use in U.S. Swine and Poultry Production
by Teillant, Aude & Laxminarayan, Ramanan
- U.S. Implications of the Smithfield Acquisition by Shuanghui
by Xia, Tian
- The U.S. gestation stall debate
by Schulz, Lee L. & Tonsor, Glynn T.
2014, Volume 29, Issue 4
- Hydraulic fracturing and water resources
by Muehlenbachs, Lucija & Olmstead, Sheila
- Importance of Mineral Rights and Royalty Interests for Rural Residents and Landowners
by Fitzgerald, Timothy
- Shale Development and Agriculture
by Hitaj, Claudia & Boslett, Andrew & Weber, Jeremy G.
- Unconventional Oil and Gas Development's Impact on State and Local Economies
by Weinstein, Amanda L.
- Is the Natural Gas Revolution all its Fracked Up to Be for Local Economies?
by Burnett, J. Wesley & Weber, Jeremy G.
- Unconventional Oil and Gas Development: Challenges and Opportunities for Local Governments
by Kelsey, Timothy W.
2014, Volume 29, Issue 3
- The Potential Economic Cost and Response to Greening in Florida Citrus
by Farnsworth, Derek & Grogan, Kelley A. & van Bruggen, Ariena H.C. & Moss, Charles B.
- How Connected Are Our Farms?
by Whitacre, Brian E. & Mark, Tyler B. & Griffin, Terry W.
- Comparing the United States and Canadian Fair Trade Markets to the Rest of the World
by DiMarcello III, Nicholas & Hooker, Neal H. & Marconi, Nicholas G.
- New Tool (FooDS) Identifies Consumers' View on Food Safety
by Lusk, Jayson L. & Murray, Susan
- Losing the Plot? Agricultural Research Policy and the 2014 Farm Bill
by Pardey, Philip G. & Beddow, Jason M. & Buccola, Steven T.
- Multiple Peril Crop Insurance
by Wright, Brian Davern
- Some Trade Implications of the 2014 Agricultural Act
by Carter, Colin A.
- The Negligible Welfare Effects of the International Food Aid Provisions in the 2014 Farm Bill
by Lentz, Erin C. & Barrett, Christopher B.
- Conservation, the Farm Bill and U.S. Agri-Environmental Policy
by Lichtenberg, Erik
- Welfare Effects of PLC, ARC and, SCO
by Babcock, Bruce A.
- Theme Overview: The 2014 Farm Bill- An Economic Welfare Disaster or Triumph?
by Goodwin, Barry K. & Smith, Vincent H.
2014, Volume 29, Issue 2
- College Education in the Post- Recession Rural Economy
by Marre, Alexander W.
- Rural Poverty, Food Access, and Public Health Outcomes
by Canto, Amber & Brown, Laura E. & Deller, Steven C.
- Theme Overview: Rural Poverty and Food
by Rupasingha, Anil
- Is poverty worth fighting wars over?
by Partridge, Mark D.
- Highlights of the Agricultural Act of 2014 for specialty crops
by Collart, Alba J. & Coble, Keith
- Crop insurance in the Agricultural Act of 2014
by Coble, Keith H. & Barnaby, Glenn Arthur, Jr. & Jones, Rodney
- After Long Argument, Then Compromise, Congress Agrees on Nutrition Assistance Benefit Cuts in the Agricultural Act of 2014
by Wilde, Parke E.
- Conservation and the Agricultural Act of 2014
by Lubben, Bradley & Pease, James
- Agricultural Act of 2014: Commodity Programs
by Campiche, Jody L. & Outlaw, Joe & Bryant, Henry L.
- Theme Overview: Deciphering Key Provisions of the Agricultural Act of 2014
by Campiche, Jody L.
2014, Volume 29, Issue 1
- The dairy subtitle of the Agricultural Act of 2014
by Stephenson, Mark W. & Novakovic, Andrew M.
- Biofuels at a Crossroads
by Hochman, Gal
- The Potential for Aviation Biofuels— Technical, Economic, and Policy Analysis
by Tyner, Wallace E. & Petter, Ryan
- Are Bioenergy Crops Riskier than Corn? Implications for Biomass Price
by Miao, Ruiqing & Khanna, Madhu
- Technology Forcing and Associated Costs and Benefits of Cellulosic Ethanol
by Miranowski, John
- Political Economy of Biofuel
by Zilberman, David & Hochman, Gal & Kaplan, Scott & Kim, Eunice
- Theme Overview: Economic and Policy Analysis of Advanced Biofuels
by Hochman, Gal
- The New Rural-Urban Interface: Lessons for Higher Education
by Lichter, Daniel T. & Brown, David L.
- Opportunities for Rural Development in Cooperative Extension’s Second Century
by Loveridge, Scott & Albrecht, Don & Welborn, Rachel & Goetz, Stephan
- Extension Reconsidered
by Peters, Scott J.
- Using Rural Innovation Principles for University Renaissance
by Wojan, Timothy R. & Fluharty, Charles W. & Cordes, Sam
- Theme Overview: Higher Education's Roles in Supporting a Rural Renaissance
by Cordes, Sam & Peters, Scott
- Cooperative Extension System: Trends and Economic Impacts on U.S. Agriculture
by Wang, Sun Ling
- The Decentralization of Immigration Enforcement and Implications for Agriculture
by Escalante, Cesar L. & Kostandini, Genti & Mykerezi, Elton
- Food in Popular Literature
by Ferrier, Peyton
2013, Volume 28, Issue 4
- U.S. Agricultural Exports to Cuba: Composition, Trends, and Prospects for the Future
by González-Corzo, Mario A. & González, Armando Nova
- The Base vs. Planted Acre Issue: Perspectives, Trade-offs, and Questions
by Zulauf, Carl R.
- What Have We Learned about the Cost and Effectiveness of the Expanded Food and Nutrition Education Program?
by Baral, Ranju & Davis, George C. & Serrano, Elena & You, Wen & Blake, Stephanie
- Local Food Systems in the South: A Call for a Collaborative Approach to Assessment
by Lamie, R. David & Dunning, Rebecca & Bendfeldt, Eric & Lelekacs, Joanna Massey & Velandia, Margarita & Meyer, Lee
- Food Safety Policies and Implications for Local Food Systems
by Holcomb, Rodney B. & Palma, Marco A. & Velandia, Margarita M.
- Local Food Systems Markets and Supply Chains
by Woods, Timothy & Velandia, Margarita & Holcomb, Rodney & Dunning, Rebecca & Bendfeldt, Eric
- Response of Land Grant Universities to the Increase in Consumer Demand for Local Foods in the South
by Palma, Marco A. & Morgan, Kim & Woods, Tim & McCoy, Sean
- Risk Management Issues for Small Farms within Local Food Systems
by Reynolds-Allie, Kenesha & Fields, Deacue & Rainey, Ron
- Theme Overview: Developing Local Food Systems in the South
by Goodwin, H.L.
- The Renewable Fuel Standard – Where Do We Go From Here?
by Tyner, Wallace E.
- A Regional Look at the Distribution of Farm Program Payments and How It May Change with a New Farm Bill
by Antle, John M. & Houston, Laurie
- Food Product Liability Insurance: Implications for the Marketing of Specialty Crops
by Boys, Kathryn A.
- Does E-Commerce Help Agricultural Markets? The Case of MarketMaker
by Carpio, Carlos E. & Isengildina-Massa, Olga & Lamie, R. David & Zapata, Samuel D.
- Have Concerns over Futures Market Integrity Impacted Producer Price Risk Management Practices?
by Welch, Mark & Anderson, David P. & Robinson, John & Waller, Mark & Bevers, Stan & Hogan, Rob & Amosson, Stephen H. & McCorkle, Dean A. & Smith, Jackie & Williams, Emmy
- How Well Do Farmers Tolerate Risk? Comparisons with Nonfarm Business Owners and the General Population
by Roe, Brian E.
- Attitudes Toward Risk in a Changing Agricultural Marketing Environment
by Welch, Mark & Lamie, R. David
2013, Volume 28, Issue 3
- Innovations in Nonpoint Source Pollution Policy—European Perspectives
by Lankoski, Jussi E. & Ollikainen, Markku
- U.S. Coastal and Estuarine Stormwater Management Approaches
by Aminzadeh, Sara & Pendleton, Linwood & Bothwell, Sean & Pickle, Amy & Boehm, Alexandria B.
- A Tale of Many Cities: Using Low-Impact Development to Reduce Urban Water Pollution
by Ando, Amy Whritenour & Netusil, Noelwah R.
- Integrated Modeling for Conservation Policy Support
by Secchi, Silvia
- Local Innovations in Water Protection: Experiments with Economic Incentives
by Wainger, Lisa A. & Shortle, James S.
- State Level Efforts to Regulate Agricultural Sources of Water Quality Impairment
by Kling, Catherine L.
- Addressing Death by a Thousand Cuts: Legal and Policy Innovations to Address Nonpoint Source Runoff
by Fowler, Lara B. & Royer, Matthew B. & Colburn, Jamison E.
- Innovations in Nonpoint Source Pollution Policy: Introduction
by Braden, John B. & Boyle, Kevin J.
- Why We Need Federal Statistical Data for States and Counties
by Partridge, Mark D. & Goetz, Stephan J. & Kilkenny, Maureen
- Implications of Cuts in USDA Dairy Data: A Conversation with Dairy Industry Economist Thomas Wegner
by Novakovic, Andrew M.
- Federal Statistics for Applied Economists
by Smith, Katherine R.
- How Will the Farm Bill’s Supplemental Revenue Programs Affect Crop Insurance?
by Collins, Keith & Bulut, Harun
- Deductibles vs. Coinsurance in Shallow-Loss Crop Insurance
by Sproul, Thomas W. & Zilberman, David & Cooper, Joseph C.
- Farm Debt Use by Farms with Crop Insurance
by Ifft, Jennifer & Kuethe, Todd H. & Morehart, Mitchell
- Can We Do Better than Crop Insurance? The Case for Farmer Owned Crop Insurance Savings Accounts
by Ramirez, Octavio A. & Colson, Gregory
- Ten Considerations Regarding the Role of Crop Insurance in the Agricultural Safety Net
by Zacharias, Thomas P. & Collins, Keith J.
- 2013 Farm Bill Dairy Title Proposals Redistribute Program Benefits toward States with Larger Farms
by Woodard, Joshua D. & Baker, Dustin
- Mandatory labeling of genetically engineered (GE) foods: the showdown begins
by Senauer, Benjamin
2013, Volume 28, Issue 2
- IRS Tax Rules and Native American Producers: One Size Does Not Fit All
by Ward, Ruby & Teegerstrom, Trent & Hiller, Joseph G.
- Behind the Collapse of MF Global
by Peterson, Paul E.
- Social Forces and Cultural Factors Influencing Farm Transition
by Inwood, Shoshanah
- Credit Markets and Land Ownership for Young and Beginning Farmers
by Kauffman, Nathan S.
- Agriculture, the Tax Code, and Potential Tax Reform
by Williamson, James M.
- The Policy and Legal Environment for Farm Transitions
by Ferrell, Shannon L. & Boehlje, Michael & Jones, Rodney
- Retired Farmer - An Elusive Concept
by Kirkpatrick, Joy
- Drivers of Agricultural Transition
by Peel, Derrell & Doye, Damona & Ahearn, Mary Clare
- Theme Overview: Transitions in Agriculture
by Ferrell, Shannon L.
- Agricultural Conservation & Environmental Programs: The Challenge of Data-Driven Conservation
by Doering, Otto C. & Lawrence, Douglas J. & Helms, J. Douglas
- Lack of Information Is the Root of U.S. Foodborne Illness Risk
by Roberts, Tanya
- The Changing Landscape of Northern Great Plains Wheat Markets
by Bekkerman, Anton
- Implications of the Eurozone Crisis for Agriculture in the Europe and Central Asia Economies in Transition
by Meyers, William H. & Goychuk, Kateryna
- Exposure of EU Farmers to the Financial Crisis
by Petrick, Martin & Kloss, Mathias
- A Broad Economic Overview of the Eurozone Crisis
by Van der Sluis, Evert & Parlińska, Maria
- The Eurozone Crisis and its Implications for Agriculture in Selected Regions of the World
by Van der Sluis, Evert
- What the Eurozone Problem Means for U.S. Agricultural Exports
by Shane, Mathew & Roe, Terry
2013, Volume 28, Issue 1
- Agricultural Implications of the American Taxpayer Relief Act of 2012
by Armbruster, Walter J.
- An Overview of Changes in the American Taxpayer Relief Act of 2012 Impacting Agriculture
by McEowen, Roger A.
- The Effects of the Federal Estate Tax on Farm Households
by Durst, Ron L.
- Farm Transition: Tough Tasks at Hand and Why Transfer Tax Isn't so Tough
by Hoeven, Guido van der
- Theme Issue Overview: Emerging Issues in Global Animal Product Trade
by Jones, Keithly & Hagerman, Amy & Muhammad, Andrew
- China's Impact on U.S. Poultry and Livestock Sectors
by Stuart, Brett W. & Fritz, Richard G.
- A Canadian Perspective on Emerging Issues of NAFTA and Competitive Liberalization in the Global Meat Trade
by Bilyea, Ted
- Technical Trade Barriers Facing U.S. Meat Exports
by Lively, Thad
- Expanding the U.S. Pork Industry Through FTAs
by Breuer, Alfred
- USDA Microloans and Small Organic Farms: Filling a Lending Niche
by Escalante, Cesar L. & Ferrer, Myra Clarisse R. & Wang, Bingbing
- Farm Policy and Disaster Aid Programs: The Path Looking Forward
by Smith, Vincent H. & Hewlett, John P.
- Performance of the Critical Access Hospital Program: Lessons Learned for Future Rural Hospital Effectiveness in a Changing Health Policy Landscape
by Fannin, J. Matthew & Nedelea, I. Cristian
2012, Volume 27, Issue 4
- Strengthening Agricultural and Food Related Science and Education: A Conversation with Sonny Ramaswamy, Director USDA National Institute of Food and Agriculture
by Ahearn, Mary Clare & Shoemaker, Robbin A.
- Productivity Growth in Global Agriculture Shifting to Developing Countries
by Fuglie, Keith O. & Wang, Sun Ling
- Pink Slime and the Legal History of Food Disparagement
by Eckley, Erika K. & McEowen, Roger A.
- Did the “Pink Slime” Controversy Influence Publicly Traded Agribusiness Companies
by Detre, Joshua D. & Gunderson, Michael A.
- Assessing the Impact of LFTB in the Beef Cattle Industry
by Pruitt, J. Ross & Anderson, David P.
- From Ethanol Shuffle to Ethanol Tourism— Why the RFS Does Not Make Sense
by Yano, Yuki & Blandford, David & Surry, Yves R.
- Implementing Dietary Goals and Guidelines
by Palma, Marco A. & Knutson, Ronald D.
2012, Volume 27, Issue 3
- What is the Precision of Land Survey Values?
by Stinn, Matthew & Duffy, Michael D.
- Food Deserts: Demand, Supply, and Economic Theory
by Bonanno, Alessandro
- Effects of the Revised Food Packages for Women, Infants, and Children (WIC) in Connecticut
by Andreyeva, Tatiana
- Will Long Term Food Desert Consumers Purchase Fresh Fruits and Vegetables?
by Weatherspoon, Dave D. & Oehmke, James F. & Coleman, Marcus A. & Dembele, Assa S. & Weatherspoon, Lorraine J.
- Food Deserts Suffer Persistent Socioeconomic Disadvantage
by Dutko, Paula
- An Evaluation of Food Deserts in America
by Weatherspoon, Dave D. & Ver Ploeg, Michele & Dutko, Paula
- Drought Issues in Semi-arid and Arid Environments
by Schwabe, Kurt A. & Connor, Jeffery D.
- Damages to Louisiana Agriculture from Natural Disasters
by Guidry, Kurt M. & Pruitt, J. Ross
- Agricultural Impacts of Texas’s Driest Year on Record
by Anderson, David P. & Welch, J. Mark & Robinson, John R.C.
- The 2010 and 2011 Arkansas Drought Experience
by Watkins, K. Bradley
- What Happens When the Well Goes Dry? And Other Agricultural Disasters
by Shideler, David W.
- The Twin-Transfer Squeeze on Rural Households and Governments in Virginia
by Copenhaver, Brad & Elmer, Mary & Gaffney, Robert & Shaw, Caitlin & Alwang, Jeffrey Roger
- Insuring Diversified Fruit and Vegetable Farms
by O'Hara, Jeffrey K.
2012, Volume 27, Issue 2
- Analyzing the Effects of Immigration Reforms on Agriculture
by Zahniser, Steven & Hertz, Thomas & Dixon, Peter B. & Rimmer, Maureen T.
- Immigration and Meatpacking in the Midwest
by Artz, Georgeanne M.
- Hired Farm Workers
by Martin, Philip L.
- The Status of Labor-Saving Mechanization in U.S. Fruit and Vegetable Harvesting
by Huffman, Wallace E.
- Theme Overview: Immigration and Agriculture
by Hartz, Tom & Martin, Philip L.
- Transforming Regions Through Strategic DOING
by Hutcheson, Scott & Morrison, Ed
- Rural Areas Lag Behind in Key Workforce Skills
by Gabe, Todd M. & Stolarick, Kevin & Abel, Jaison R.
- Community Business Matching Model Aids Local Decisionmakers and Developers
by Harris, Thomas R. & Cox, Linda J. & Borden, George W. & Andreozzi, Barbara & Kobayashi, Mimako & Glenn, Eric & Albrecht, Don
- Targeting Industrial Gaps and Disconnects for Community Economic Development
by Deller, Steven C.
- Outreach and Education Boost Entrepreneurs in Indiana
by Marshall, Maria I.
- Residents Support Entrepreneurship But Policy Lags
by Loveridge, Scott & Miller, Steven R. & Komarek, Timothy M.
- Theme Issue Overview: Public Sector Options for Creating Jobs
by Goetz, Stephan J.
2012, Volume 27, Issue 1
- Immigration and Farm Labor: What Next?
by Martin, Philip L.
- Red Light Ahead: Preparing Local Governments Financially for the Next Disaster
by Fannin, James Matthew & Detre, Joshua D.
- Federal Forest Policy and Community Prosperity in the Pacific Northwest
by Weber, Bruce A. & Chen, Yong
- Latino/a Wealth and Livelihood Strategies in Rural Midwestern Communities
by Valdivia, Corinne & Jeanetta, Stephen & Flores, Lisa Y. & Morales, Alejandro & Martinez, Domingo Gallego
- Wealth, Entrepreneurship, and Rural Livelihoods
by Markley, Deborah M. & Low, Sarah A.
- Theme Overview: Rural Wealth Creation
by Pender, John L. & Weber, Bruce A. & Fawbush, Wayne
- Will Local Foods Influence American Diets?
by Thilmany, Dawn D. & Low, Sarah A.
- Geographic Impacts on U.S. Agriculture of the 2010 Dietary Nutrition Guidelines
by Ribera, Luis A. & Yue, Chengyan & Holcomb, Rodney B.
- Will the 2010 Dietary Guidelines for Americans be Any More Effective for Consumers?
by Palma, Marco A. & Jetter, Karen M.
- Can the Dietary Guidelines for Americans 2010 Help Trim America's Waistline?
by Duffy, Patricia A. & Yamazaki, Fumiko & Zizza, Claire A.
- Potential Impacts of 2010 Dietary Guidelines for Americans
by Knutson, Ronald D.
2011, Volume 26, Issue 4
- Fundamental Forces Affecting The U.S. Fresh Berry And Lettuce/Leafy Green Subsectors
by Cook, Roberta L.
- Fundamental Forces Affecting U.S. Fresh Produce Growers And Marketers
by Cook, Roberta L.
- Crop Insurance And The Future Farm Safety Net
by Collins, Keith J. & Bulut, Harun
- Distributional Impacts Of Capping Eligibility For Commodity Program Payments
by Wailes, Eric J. & Chavez, Eddie C. & Danforth, Diana M. & Ahrendsen, Bruce L. & Dixon, Bruce L.
- Why Was Acre A No-Go With Iowa Farmers?
by Edwards, William M.
- Certification Schemes For Biofuel Sustainability Will Not Work
by Ogg, Clayton W.
- The Fda'S Food Safety Modernization Act And Its Economic Implications
by Ribera, Luis A. & Knutson, Ronald D.
2011, Volume 26, Issue 3
- Industry Leaders' Perspectives on Communicating the Cooperative Value Package
by Keeling Bond, Jennifer J. & Bhuyan, Sanjib
- New Cooperative Development Issues
by Henehan, Brian M. & Hardesty, Shermain D. & Shultz, Madeline & Wells, John
- A Life-Cycle Perspective on Governing Cooperative Enterprises in Agriculture
by Hueth, Brent & Reynolds, Anne
- Current Challenges in Financing Agricultural Cooperatives
by Barton, David G. & Boland, Michael A. & Chaddad, Fabio Ribas & Eldon, Eversull
- Current Issues in Strategy For Agricultural Cooperatives
by Boland, Michael A. & Hogeland, Julie A. & McKee, Gregory J.
- Theme Overview: Critical Issues for Agricultural Cooperatives
by Kenkel, Philip L. & Park, John L.
- Allocating Pollution Load Reductions between States Fairly, Efficiently and Successfully
by Kwasnica, Anthony M.
- Environmental Services Programs for the Chesapeake Bay
by Shabman, Leonard A. & Rose, Bob & Stephenson, Kurt
- Regulating Farmers: Lessons Learned from the Delmarva Peninsula
by Perez, Michelle
- Improving the Efficiency and Effectiveness of Agri-environmental Policies for the Chesapeake Bay
by Ribaudo, Marc & Shortle, James S. & Blandford, David & Horan, Richard D.
- The Certainty of Confronting Uncertainty in the Chesapeake Bay Restoration Effort
by Hershner, Carlton
- Theme Overview: Innovating Policy for Chesapeake Bay Restoration
by Ribaudo, Marc & Shortle, James S.
- Regulation of Glyphosate-Resistant Sugar Beets: Challenges and Uncertainty
by Oeschger, Tara & Schweikhardt, David B. & Thornsbury, Suzanne
- Caloric Sweetened Beverage Taxes: The Good Food/Bad Food Trap
by Johnson, Robbin S.
- Evaluating Excise Taxes: The Need to Consider Brand Advertising
by Berning, Joshua P.
- Better Milk than Cola: Soft Drink Taxes and Substitution Effects
by Runge, C. Ford & Johnson, Justin & Runge, Carlisle Piehl
- Soda Taxes and Substitution Effects: Will Obesity be Affected?
by Fletcher, Jason
- Sugar-Sweetened Beverage Taxation as Public Health Policy -Lessons from Tobacco
by Chaloupka, Frank J. & Powell, Lisa M. & Chriqui, Jamie F.
- Can Taxing Sugary Soda Influence Consumption and Avoid Unanticipated Consequences?
by Ribaudo, Marc & Shortle, James S.
- Should Soft Drinks be Taxed More Heavily?
by Runge, C. Ford
2011, Volume 26, Issue 2
- Taxpayer Preferences For Usda Expenditures
by Ellison, Brenna D. & Lusk, Jayson L.
- Epa Mandate Waivers Create New Uncertainties In Biodiesel Markets
by Thompson, Wyatt & Meyer, Seth D.
- Food And Nutrition Programs In The Next Farm Bill
by Paggi, Mechel S.
- Trade Issues In The 2012 Farm Bill
by Josling, Timothy E.
- Farm Bill Stakeholders: Competitors Or Collaborators?
by Outlaw, Joe L. & Richardson, James W. & Klose, Steven L.
- External Factors That Will Drive The Next Farm Bill Debate
by Mercier, Stephanie
- The Environment Of The Next Farm Bill Debate
by Klose, Steven L.
- Approaching Beginning Farmers As A New Stakeholder For Extension
by Meyer, Lee & Hunter, Jennifer & Katchova, Ani L. & Lovett, Sarah & Thilmany, Dawn D. & Sullins, Martha & Card, Adrian
- A Representative Farm Approach To Outreach With Beginning Farmers And Ranchers
by Zimmel, Peter & Wilcox, Lori
- U.S. Farm Bill Resources And Programs For Beginning Farmers
by Sureshwaran, Suresh & Ritchie, Stephanie
- Potential Challenges For Beginning Farmers And Ranchers
by Ahearn, Mary Clare