Contact information of Agricultural and Applied Economics Association
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaeach. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
2009, Volume 24, Issue 2
2009, Volume 24, Issue 1
- 94692 Front Materials
- 94693 Agriculture in a Turbulent Economy - A New Era of Instability?
by Schweikhardt, David B.
- 94694 Market Instability in a New Era of Corn, Soybean, and Wheat Prices
by Irwin, Scott H. & Good, Darrel L.
- 94695 The Emergence of an Agro-Energy Sector: Is Agriculture Importing Instability from the Oil Sector?
by Muhammad, Andrew & Kebede, Ellene
- 94696 Exploring the Price Spike
by von Braun, Joachim & Torero, Maximo
- 94697 The World Economic Crisis and U.S. Agriculture: From Boom to Gloom?
by Liefert, William M. & Shane, Mathew
- 94698 Implications of Macroeconomic Instability for Agriculture Income and Land Values
by Morehart, Mitchell J.
- 94699 Financial Markets and Agricultural Credit at a Time of Uncertainty
by Ellinger, Paul N.
- 94700 Are Our Agricultural Risk Management Tools Adequate for a New Era?
by Barnett, Barry J. & Coble, Keith H.
- 94701 Ethanol Policy Changes to Ease Pressures in Corn Markets: Could They Work?
by Thompson, Wyatt & Meyer, Seth D. & Kalaitzandonakes, Nicholas G. & Kaufman, James
- 94702 Identifying Growth and Diversification Relationship in Washington Agriculture
by Skolrud, Tristan D. & O'Donoghue, Erik J. & Shumway, C. Richard & Melhim, Almuhanad
2008, Volume 23, Issue 4
- 94678 Front Materials
- 94680 Improving Public Policy Surrounding Land Use Changes
by Goetz, Stephan J.
- 94681 Land Use Changes: Economic, Social, and Environmental Impacts
by Wu, JunJie
- 94682 Estimating Amenity Values: Will It Improve Farmland Preservation Policy?
by Duke, Joshua M.
- 94683 Desirability, Challenges, and Methods of Protecting Farmland
by Lynch, Lori
- 94684 Land Use Policy: Lessons from Water Quality Markets
by Abdalla, Charles W.
- 94685 Implementing Mandatory Country of Origin Labeling
by Thilmany, Dawn D.
- 94686 USDA Requirements for Implementing Mandatory Country of Origin Labeling
by Preston, Warren P. & Kim, Soo
- 94687 Implementation of Country of Origin Labeling (COOL) in the Beef Industry
by Peel, Derrell S.
- 94688 Implementation of Mandatory Country of Origin Labeling (MCOOL) in the Pork Industry
by Meyer, Steve R.
- 94689 Country of Origin Labeling for Fruits and Vegetables
by VanSickle, John J.
- 94690 Local Ownership in Biofuels Production: A Strategy for Rural Development?
by Hueth, Brent & Walker, William D.
2008, Volume 23, Issue 3
- 94659 Front Materials
- 94660 Agriculture and Biofuels Issues: Cellulose, Greenhouse Gases, and EU and U.S. Policies
by Tyner, Wallace E.
- 94661 Ethanol Policy Analysis - What Have We Learned So Far?
by Taheripour, Farzad & Tyner, Wallace E.
- 94664 Food or Fuel? Choices and Conflicts
by Elam, Thomas E.
- 94665 Cellulosic Biofuels: Are They Economically Viable and Environmentally Sustainable?
by Khanna, Madhu
- 94666 Consequences of EU Biofuel Policies on Agricultural Production and Land Use
by Banse, Martin & van Meijl, Hans & Woltjer, Geert B.
- 94667 Commodity Programs and Beyond in the 2008 Farm Bill
by Novak, James L.
- 94670 ACRE (Average Crop Revenue Election) Farm Program: Provisions, Policy Background, and Farm Decision Analysis
by Zulauf, Carl R. & Dicks, Michael R. & Vitale, Jeffrey D.
- 94671 Conservation Provisions of the Food, Conservation and Energy Act of 2008: Evolutionary Changes and Challenges
by Pease, James W. & Schweikhardt, David B. & Seidl, Andrew F.
- 94674 The U.S. 2008 Farm Bill: Title X and Related Support for the U.S. Specialty Crop Sector
by Paggi, Mechel S. & Noel, Jay E.
- 94675 The WTO and U.S. Domestic Support in the Food Conservation, and Energy Act of 2008
by Wailes, Eric J. & Rosson, C. Parr, III
- 94677 Offsetting Behavior: Consumers' Response to Food Safety Policies
by Miljkovic, Dragan & Nganje, William E. & Ndembe, Elvis
2008, Volume 23, Issue 2
- 94640 Front Materials
- 94641 Commodity Prices Rock World Markets: Structural Shift or Short Term Adjustments?
by Bahn, Henry M.
- 94643 Farm Commodity Prices: Why the Boom and What Happens Now?
by Westhoff, Patrick C.
- 94644 Feed Grains and Livestock: Impacts on Meat Supplies and Prices
by Lawrence, John D. & Mintert, James R. & Anderson, John D. & Anderson, David P.
- 94645 Recent Convergence Performance of CBOT Corn, Soybean, and Wheat Futures Contracts
by Irwin, Scott H. & Garcia, Philip & Good, Darrel L. & Kunda, Eugene L.
- 94647 Price Risk Management Alternatives for Farmers in the Absence of Forward Contracts with Grain Merchants
by Mark, Darrell R. & Brorsen, B. Wade & Anderson, Kim B. & Small, Rebecca M.
- 94648 Ecosystem Services: A 21st Century Policy Challenge
by Kraft, Steven E.
- 94650 Reimagining Farms as Managed Ecosystems
by Swinton, Scott M.
- 94651 Farms and Ecosystem Services
by Ruhl, J.B.
- 94652 Ecosystem Services and Western U.S. Rangelands
by Skaggs, Rhonda K.
- 94654 What's Nature Done for You Lately: Measuring the Value of Ecosystem Services
by Polasky, Stephen
- 94656 Ecosystem Services Beyond Valuation, Regulation and Philanthropy: Integrating Consumer Values into the Economy
by Swallow, Stephen K. & Smith, Elizabeth C. & Uchida, Emi & Anderson, Christopher M.
- 94657 Consumer Preferences for Fair Trade Foods: Implications for Trade Policy
by Rousu, Matthew C. & Corrigan, Jay R.
2008, Volume 23, Issue 1
- 94491 Front Materials
- 94492 Theme Overview: Climate Change Economics
by Shogren, Jason F.
- 94493 Future Climate of the Continental United States
by North, Gerald R.
- 94495 Climate Change and Agriculture: Economic Impacts
by Antle, John M.
- 94496 Effects of Climate Change on Water Resources
by Adams, Richard M. & Peck, Dannele E.
- 94498 Greenhouse Gas Emissions, Stabilization and the Inevitability of Adaptation: Challenges for U.S. Agriculture
by Rose, Steven K. & McCarl, Bruce A.
- 94500 Greenhouse Gas Mitigation through Agriculture
by Schneider, Uwe A. & Kumar, Pushpam
- 94501 A Perspective on Carbon Sequestration as a Strategy for Mitigating Climate Change
by van Kooten, G. Cornelis
- 94502 Paying for Avoided Deforestation - Should We Do It?
by Sohngen, Brent
- 94503 Bioenergy in a Greenhouse Mitigating World
by McCarl, Bruce A.
- 94504 Policy Options form Controlling Greenhouse Gas Emissions: Implications for Agriculture
by Metcalf, Gilbert E. & Reilly, John M.
- 94505 Market-Based Approaches to CO2 Emissions: Implications for Agriculture
by Raymond, Leigh & Shively, Gerald E.
2007, Volume 22, Issue 2
- 94479 Front Materials
- 94481 Washington Scene
- 94482 Theme Overview: Agriculture and Water Quality in the Cornbelt: Overview of Issues and Approaches
by Helmers, Matthew J. & Isenhart, Thomas M. & Kling, Catherine L. & Moorman, Thomas B. & Simpkins, William W. & Tomer, Mark D.
- 94483 A Tale of Three Watersheds: Nonpoint Source Pollution and Conservation Practices across Iowa
by Schilling, Keith E. & Tomer, Mark D. & Gassman, Philip W. & Kling, Catherine L. & Isenhart, Thomas M. & Moorman, Thomas B. & Simpkins, William W. & Wolter, Calvin F.
- 94484 Privatizing Ecosystem Services: Water Quality Effects from a Carbon Market
by Secchi, Silvia & Jha, Manoj K. & Kurkalova, Lyubov A. & Feng, Hongli & Gassman, Philip W. & Kling, Catherine L.
- 94486 Nitrate Reduction Approaches
by Burkart, Christopher & Jha, Manoj K.
- 94487 Organic Demand: A Profile of Consumers in the Fresh Produce Market
by Stevens-Garmon, John & Huang, Chung L. & Lin, Biing-Hwan
- 94488 Water Quality Credit Trading and Agriculture: Recognizing the Challenges and Policy Issues Ahead
by Abdalla, Charles W. & Borisova, Tatiana & Parker, Douglas D. & Saacke Blunk, Kristen
- 94489 Farm Growth, Consolidation, and Diversification: Washington Dairy Industry
by Skolrud, Tristan D. & O'Donoghue, Erik J. & Shumway, C. Richard & Melhim, Almuhanad
- 94490 Fruit and Vegetables Go Back to School
by Park, John L. & Campbell, Benjamin L. & Silva, Andres & Nayga, Rodolfo M., Jr.
2007, Volume 22, Issue 1
- 94437 Front Materials
- 94438 Washington Scene
by Anonymous & Outlaw, Joe L.
- 94439 Overview: Globalizing Food Chains: Producer, Company, and Policy Responses
by Anonymous & Jensen, Helen H.
- 94440 Mexico's Changing Pork Sector: The Forces of Domestic and International Market Demand
by Batres-Marquez, S. Patricia & Clemens, Roxanne & Jensen, Helen H.
- 94454 Grass-Fed Certification: The Case of the Uruguayan Beef Industry
by Boland, Michael A. & Perez, Lautaro & Fox, John A.
- 94456 Challenges for China's Agricultural Exports: Compliance with Sanitary and Phytosanitary Measures
by Dong, Fengxia & Jensen, Helen H.
- 94462 Marketing Wine on the Web
by Stricker, Susanne & Mueller, Rolf A.E. & Sumner, Daniel A.
- 94463 Overview: Immigration, U.S. Agriculture, and Policy Reform
- 94465 Policy Shocks and Supply of Mexican Labor to U.S. Farms
by Boucher, Stephen R. & Taylor, J. Edward
- 94466 Immigration Reform, Agriculture, and Rural Communities
by Martin, Philip L.
- 94469 The Impact of Immigration on American Workers and Businesses
by Lewis, Ethan
- 94471 Agricultural Labor Markets and Immigration
by Emerson, Robert D.
- 94473 Defending America's Food Supply Against Terrorism: Who is Responsible? Who Should Pay?
by Stinson, Thomas F. & Kinsey, Jean D. & Degeneffe, Dennis J. & Ghosh, Koel
- 94474 End Materials - Coming Attractions
- 94639 The Transformation of Spain's Pork Sector: Can it Continue?
by Lence, Sergio H.
2006, Volume 21, Issue 4
- 94353 Washington Scene
- 94354 Domestic Farm Policy For 2007: Forces for Change
by Mercier, Stephanie & Smith, Vincent H.
- 94356 What Happens if You Try to Run Current Farm Programs on a Tighter Budget?
by Westhoff, Patrick C. & Brown, Scott
- 94357 The Evolution of the Rationale for Government Involvement in Agriculture
by Doering, Otto C., III & Outlaw, Joe L.
- 94358 Theme Overview: Fresh Produce Marketing: Critical Trends and Issues
by Anonymous & Thornsbury, Suzanne
- 94359 Direct Marketing of Fresh Produce: Understanding Consumer Purchasing Decisions
by Keeling Bond, Jennifer J. & Thilmany, Dawn D. & Bond, Craig A.
- 94360 Ethnic Produce Marketing in the Mid-Atlantic States: Consumer Shopping Patterns and Willingness-to-Pay Analysis
by Govindasamy, Ramu & Nemana, Aparna & Puduri, Venkata S. & Pappas, Kim
- 94361 Traceability: Formation and Implementation of an Economic Efficient System in the Fruit and Vegetable Industry
by Fonsah, Esendugue Greg
- 94362 Preventive Health Maintenance Information Brought to You by Your Local Fruit and Nut Producers
by Carman, Hoy F.
- 94363 Fresh Produce Intermediaries in Away-from-Home Food Markets and Trade Practices
by Thornsbury, Suzanne & Hinson, Roger A. & Martinez, Lourdes R. & Reaves, Dixie Watts
- 94364 A Marketing Systems Approach to Removing Distribution Barriers Confronting Small-Volume Fruit and Vegetable Growers
by Hall, Charles R. & Brooker, John R. & Eastwood, David B. & Epperson, James E. & Estes, Edmund A. & Woods, Timothy A.
- 94365 Reducing Obesity: What Americans Can Learn from the Japanese
by Senauer, Benjamin & Gemma, Masahiko
- 94367 Winners and Losers: Formula versus Competitive Funding of Agricultural Research
by Huffman, Wallace E. & Norton, George W. & Traxler, Greg & Frisvold, George B. & Foltz, Jeremy D.
- 94368 End Materials - Coming Attractions
- 94369 Front Materials
2006, Volume 21, Issue 3
- 94373 Front Materials
- 94374 Washington Scene
by Wagester, Tamara & Thomas, Sarah E.
- 94375 Overview: Designing and Implementing Invasive Species Prevention, Eradication, and Control Policies: Economics, Biology, and Uncertainty
by Anonymous & McKee, Gregory J.
- 94377 Bioeconomic Modeling of Greenhouse Whiteflies in California Strawberries
by McKee, Gregory J. & Carter, Colin A. & Chalfant, James A. & Goodhue, Rachael E.
- 94378 On the Garden Path: An Economic Perspective on Prevention and Control Policies for an Invasive Species
by Kaiser, Brooks A.
- 94379 Institutional Uncertainty at Home and Away: The Case of Lemons from Argentina
by Romano, Eduardo & Thornsbury, Suzanne
- 94380 Invasive Species and the Depth of Bioeconomic Integration
by Finnoff, David C. & Settle, Chad & Shogren, Jason F. & Tschirhart, John
- 94381 Overview: The Future of Animal Agriculture in North America
by Anonymous & Halbrook, Steve A. & Thompson, Mary M.
- 94382 The Future of Animal Agriculture in North America
by Halbrook, Steve A. & Armbruster, Walter J. & Thompson, Mary M.
- 94383 Economics of Animal Agriculture Production, Processing and Marketing
by Boehlje, Michael
- 94384 Consumer Issues and Demand
by Jensen, Helen H.
- 94385 The Global Competitiveness of the North American Livestock Industry
by Adcock, Flynn J. & Hudson, Darren & Rosson, C. Parr, III & Harris, Harold M., Jr. & Herndon, Cary W., Jr.
- 94386 Environmental Issues in Animal Agriculture
by Abdalla, Charles W. & Lawton, Jennifer L.
- 94387 Community and Labor Issues in Animal Agriculture
by Goldsmith, Peter D. & Martin, Philip L.
- 94388 Policies to Protect Food Safety and Animal Health
by Goodwin, Harold L., Jr. & Clark, F. Dustan & Thilmany, Dawn D. & Hamm, Sandra J.
- 94403 Animal Welfare
by Blandford, David
- 94404 Comparison of a Fixed and Variable Corn Ethanol Subsidy
by Tyner, Wallace E. & Quear, Justin
- 94405 End Materials - Coming Attractions
2006, Volume 21, Issue 2
- 94406 Front Materials
- 94407 Washington Scene
- 94408 Overview: Commodity Checkoff Programs
by Anonymous & Capps, Oral, Jr.
- 94409 Commodity Checkoff Programs and Generic Advertising
by Ward, Ronald W.
- 94410 The Constitutionality of Generic Advertising Checkoff Programs
by Crespi, John M. & McEowen, Roger A.
- 94411 Retail-to-Farm Transmission of Generic Advertising Effects
by Wohlgenant, Michael K.
- 94412 Measuring the Effectiveness of Checkoff Programs
by Williams, Gary W. & Capps, Oral, Jr.
- 94413 Producer Support for Checkoff Programs: The Case of Beef
by Chung, Chanjin & Norwood, F. Bailey & Ward, Clement E.
- 94414 Overview: Tilling Latin American Soils
- 94415 The Evolution of Agricultural Policies and Agribusiness Development in Brazil
by Chaddad, Fabio Ribas & Jank, Marcos Sawaya
- 94416 Bioenergy and the Rise of Sugarcane-Based Ethanol in Brazil
by Martines-Filho, Joao Gomes & Burnquist, Heloisa Lee & Vian, Carlos Eduardo de Freitas
- 94417 The Brazilian Soybean Complex
by Goldsmith, Peter D. & Hirsch, Rodolfo
- 94418 Modern Beef Production in Brazil and Argentina
by Steiger, Carlos
- 94419 The Dairy Case Management Program: Does It Mooove More Milk?
by Schmit, Todd M. & Chung, Chanjin & Kaiser, Harry M.
- 94420 Wall Street vs. Main Street: What are the Benefits and Costs of Wal-Mart to Local Communities?
by Irwin, Elena G. & Clark, Jill
- 94421 End Materials - Coming Attractions
2005, Volume 20, Issue 4
- 93590 Front Materials
- 93591 Washington Scene
by Outlaw, Joe L.
- 93592 Consumers’ Desire for GM Labels: Is the Devil in the Details?
by Hallman, William K. & Aquino, Helen L.
- 93593 Consumer Willingness to Pay for GM Food Benefits: Pay-off or Empty Promise? Implications for the Food Industry
by Onyango, Benjamin M. & Govindasamy, Ramu
- 93594 Lies, Deep Fries, and Statistics!! The search for the truth between public attitudes and public behaviour towards genetically modified foods
by Cormick, Craig
- 93595 Testing Public Policy Concepts to Inform Consumers about Genetically Engineered Foods
by Brown, J. Lynne & Qin, Wei
- 93596 American Opinions of GM Food: Awareness, Knowledge, and Implications for Education
by Hallman, William K. & Hebden, W. Carl
- 93598 Consumer Responses to GM Foods: Why are Americans so Different?
by Hebden, W. Carl & Shin, Hyun Kwan & Hallman, William K.
- 93599 What the Print Media Tell Us About Agricultural Biotechnology: Will We Remember?
by Thomson, Joan & Dininni, Laura
- 93601 Ag-Biotech: It’s Not Just What’s for Dinner Anymore, but the Future Contents of our Medicine Cabinets
by Medlock, Jennifer & Einsiedel, Edna
- 93602 I Will Not Eat It with a Fox; I Will Not Eat It in a Box: What Determines Acceptance of GM Food for American Consumers?
by Puduri, Venkata S. & Govindasamy, Ramu & Lang, John T. & Onyango, Benjamin M.
- 93606 A Frictionless Marketplace Operating in a World of Extremes
by Wysocki, Allen F.
- 93607 Food Safety in Three Dimensions: Safety, Diet Quality, and Bio-Security
by Kinsey, Jean D.
- 93608 Transitioning from Transaction-Based Markets to Alliance-Based Supply Chains: Implications for Firms
by Sporleder, Thomas L. & Jackson, Constance Cullman & Bolling, Dennis
- 93609 Risk Sharing and Transactions Costs in Producer-Processor Supply Chains
by Gray, Allan W. & Boehlje, Michael
- 93611 Logistics, Inventory Control, and Supply Chain Management
by Dooley, Frank J.
- 93613 Perspectives on Traceability and BSE Testing in the U.S. Beef Industry
by Bailey, DeeVon & Robb, James & Checketts, Logan
- 93614 Made in China: Is it Over for the U.S. Textile Industry?
by Guo, Siyi & Hadjigeorgalis, Ereney & Lillywhite, Jay M.
- 93615 End Materials
by Duffield, James A. & Goldsmith, Peter D.
2005, Volume 20, Issue 3
- 93499 Front Materials
- 93500 Washington Scene
by Outlaw, Joe L. & Wagester, Tamara
- 93501 Economic Values without Prices: The Importance of Nonmarket Values and Valuation for Informing Public Policy Debates
by Loomis, John B.
- 93502 The Road Less Traveled: Revealed Preference and Using the Travel Cost Model to Value Environmental Changes
by Shaw, W. Douglass
- 93503 Can Stated Preference Valuations Help Improve Environmental Decision Making?
by Stevens, Thomas H.
- 93504 Benefit Transfer – The Quick, the Dirty, and the Ugly?
by Ready, Richard C. & Navrud, Stale
- 93505 Counter-Cyclical Payments Under the 2002 Farm Act: Production Effects Likely to be Limited
by Westcott, Paul C.
- 93506 The Sweet Smell of Subsidies Revisited
by Young, Douglas L. & Smith, Elwin G. & Smith, Anne M.
- 94346 End Materials - Coming Attractions
2005, Volume 20, Issue 2
- 93479 Front Materials
- 93480 Washington Scene
by Outlaw, Joe L.
- 93481 Economic Incentives, Public Policies, and Private Strategies to Control Foodborne Pathogens
by Roberts, Tanya
- 93482 The Case in Support of Restaurant Hygiene Grade Cards
by Jin, Ginger Zhe & Leslie, Phillip
- 93484 The Response to BSE in the United States
by Fox, John A. & Coffey, Brian K. & Mintert, James R. & Schroeder, Ted C. & Valentin, Luc
- 93485 Opportunities for the Coregulation of Food Safety: Insights from the United Kingdom
by Fearne, Andrew & Martinez, Marian Garcia
- 93486 Economics of Private Strategies to Control Foodborne Pathogens
by Roberts, Tanya
- 93487 Supply Chain Contracts and Food Safety
by Starbird, S. Andrew
- 93488 Forces Shaping Trade: The WTO, Trade Agreements, and Market Integration
by Rosson, C. Parr, III
- 93489 The WTO Agricultural Negotiations: Progress and Prospects
by Josling, Timothy E.
- 93490 Regional Trade Agreements and Implications for US Agriculture: The Case of CAFTA-DR
by Paggi, Mechel S. & Kennedy, P. Lynn & Yamazaki, Fumiko & Josling, Timothy E.
- 93491 The WTO Cotton Case and US Domestic Policy
by Hudson, Darren & Rosson, C. Parr, III & Robinson, John R.C. & Malaga, Jaime E.
- 93492 Food Chain Disruptions and Trade: The Importance of North American Market Integration
by Rosson, C. Parr, III & Adcock, Flynn J.
- 93493 Farmers and Social Security Reform
by Novak, James L. & Gentle, Paul F. & Duffy, Patricia A. & Keefe, Alison M.
- 93494 The Business of an Agricultural “Way of Life”
by Blank, Steven C.
- 93495 Beef Packers’ Captive Supplies: An Upward Trend? A Pricing Edge?
by Ward, Clement E.
- 93497 End Materials
2005, Volume 20, Issue 1
- 93316 Front Materials
- 93317 Changing Face of Agricultural Lending
by Kohl, David M. & Penson, John B., Jr.
- 93318 Washington Scene
- 93319 Growing Complexity of Agricultural Lending Decisions
by Klinefelter, Danny A. & Penson, John B., Jr.
- 93320 History and Unique Features of the Farm Credit System
by Harl, Neil E.
- 93321 Restructuring of the Ag Lending Markets: The FCS Dilemma
by Boehlje, Michael & Gray, Allan W.
- 93322 Selling a Piece of the Farm Credit System
by Jolly, Robert W. & Roe, Joshua D.
- 93323 Are Rural Credit Markets Competitive? Is There Room for Competition in Rural Credit Markets?
by Kilkenny, Maureen & Jolly, Robert W.
- 93324 FCSA Sale to Rabobank: Selling What? On Whose Authority? And For Whose Benefit?
by Ginder, Roger G.
- 93325 The New Basel Capital Accord: Implications for US Agricultural Lenders
by Katchova, Ani L. & Barry, Peter J.
- 93326 Agri-lending Vision 2020: When Vision and Reality Meet
by Kohl, David M. & Morris, Alicia M.
- 93327 Markets for the Environment
by Woodward, Richard T.
- 93329 Lessons Learned from SO2 Allowance Trading
by Stavins, Robert N.
- 93330 The Evolving Western Water Markets
by Howitt, Richard E. & Hansen, Kristiana
- 93332 The Future of Wetlands Mitigation Banking
by Shabman, Leonard A. & Scodari, Paul F.
- 93334 Crunch Time for Water Quality Trading
by King, Dennis M.
- 93335 Are E-Grocers Serving the Right Markets?
by Berning, Casie & Ernst, Stanley C. & Hooker, Neal H.
- 93336 The Farmapine Model: A Cooperative Marketing Strategy and a Market-Based Development Approach in Sub-Saharan Africa
by Yeboah, Godfred
- 93337 Comment: "Tracking and Testing of US and Canadian Cattle Herds for BSE: A Risk Management Dilemma"; Author's Reply
by Curlett, Ed C. & Cox, Louis Anthony, Jr. & VanSickle, John J. & Popken, Douglas A. & Sahu, Ranajit