U.S. Farm Bill Resources And Programs For Beginning Farmers
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ani L. Katchova & Mary Clare Ahearn, 2016. "Dynamics of Farmland Ownership and Leasing: Implications for Young and Beginning Farmers," Applied Economic Perspectives and Policy, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 38(2), pages 334-350.
- repec:spr:agrhuv:v:35:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s10460-017-9832-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Katchova, Ani L. & Ahearn, Mary Clare, 2014. "Farmland Ownership and Leasing: Implications for Young and Beginning Farmers," Staff Papers 184725, University of Kentucky, Department of Agricultural Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsBeginning Farmer and Rancher; Farm Bill; Conservation; USDA; Agricultural and Food Policy; Farm Management; Q00; Q10;
- Q00 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General - - - General
- Q10 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaeach:109476. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.