Fundamental Forces Affecting U.S. Fresh Produce Growers And Marketers
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ge, Houtian & Canning, Patrick & Goetz, Stephan & Perez, Agnes, 2015. "Assessing the Supplier Role of Selected Fresh Produce Value Chains in the United States," 2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California 205713, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association;Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Nelson, Mack C. & Styles, Erika K. & Pattanaik, Nalini & Liu, Xuanli & Brown, James, 2015. "Georgia Farmers’ Perceptions of Production Barrier in Organic Vegetable and Fruit Agriculture," 2015 Annual Meeting, January 31-February 3, 2015, Atlanta, Georgia 196868, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
More about this item
KeywordsCompetitiveness; Fresh Fruits and Vegetables; Fresh Produce; Market Forces; Porter's Five Forces; Shipper; Structural Change; Resource /Energy Economics and Policy; Q13; L10; L22; M21;
- Q13 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Markets and Marketing; Cooperatives; Agribusiness
- L10 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - General
- L22 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Organization and Market Structure
- M21 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Economics - - - Business Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaeach:120008. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.