Undated material is presented at the end, although it may be more recent than other items
- 197796 Potential for Error in Valuing Ecosystem Services Using the Expected Damage Function Approach
by Boutwell, Luke & Westra, John
- 197546 Impact of Access to Healthy Food and Lifestyle on Obesity: The Evidence from U.S. Counties
by Ilunga, Yves T. & Saghaian, Sayed
- 197541 Can Increasing Fuel Costs Make Locally Produced Food More Competitive?
by Grigsby, Chuck & Hellwinckel, Chad & Lambert, Dayton & Yu, Edward
- 197049 Analysis of Farmers’ Willingness to Adopt Improved Peanut Varieties in Northern Ghana with the use of Baseline Survey Data
by Ibrahim, Mohammed & Florkowski, Wojciech
- 197038 Spatial Analysis and Implications of Cross-county Food and Retail Sectors in Virginia
by Upendram, Sreedhar & Odeh, Oluwarotimi & Wibowo, Rulianda
- 197036 Irrigation technology upgrade and water savings on the Kansas High Plains aquifer
by Upendram, Sreedhar & Wibowo, Rulianda & Peterson, Jeffrey M.
- 197034 Assessing the Efficiency of Alternative Best Management Practices to Reduce Nonpoint Source Pollution in the Saline Bayou Watershed, Louisiana
by Pokhrel, Bijay & Paudel, Krishna
- 197033 Impact Of Remittance On Food Security In Bangladesh
by Regmi, Madhav & Paudel, Krishna & Mishra, Ashok
- 196995 Profitability of Variable-Rate Technology in Cotton Production
by Stefanini, Melissa & Larson, James A. & Boyer, Christopher N. & Cho, Seong-Hoon & Lambert, Dayton & Yin, Xinhua
- 196994 Producer Preferences for Contracts on a Risky Bioenergy Crop
by Krah, Kwabena & Petrolia, Daniel & Coble, Keith & Williams, Angelica & Harri, Ardian
- 196993 The Brunt of Oil Demand and US-Dollar Exchange Rate: Evidence From Net-Oil Importing Countries in Sub-Saharan Africa
by Sene, Seydina & Mishra, Dr. Ashok
- 196992 Analysis of Participation of Small Farmers in Kentucky Cost-Share Programs
by Sarr, Sait & Gyawali, Buddhi & Banerjee, Swagata Ban
- 196982 Determinants of Farm Decision to Enter Land Diversion: The Case of Upland Farmers in Northern Thailand
by Phetcharat, Chaowana & Chalermphol, Juthathip & Siphumin, Phuphing
- 196981 Technical Inefficiency and Its Determinants in US Wheat Production
by Neupane, Diwash & Moss, Charles
- 196980 Multi-Country Assessment Of Barriers To Acceptance Of Gm Rice
by Durand-Morat, Alvaro & Wailes, Eric & Alam, MJ & Mwaijande, Francis & Tsiboe, Francis
- 196979 Gm Rice Commercialization And Its Impact On The Global Rice Economy
by Durand-Morat, Alvaro & Chavez, Eddie & Wailes, Eric
- 196978 Trade Deflection arising from U.S. Antidumping Duties on Imported Shrimp
by Wang, Xiaojin & Reed, Michael
- 196977 Interlinked diversification strategies: Evidence from farm business households
by Khanal, Aditya & Mishra, Ashok
- 196969 A Chronological Study of Total Factor Productivity and Agricultural Growth in U.S. Agriculture
by Dutta, Ritwik & Saghaian, Syed
- 196963 Optimizing the Human Diet in the Classroom: A Critical Thinking Oriented Semester Project for Ag Econ Students
by Remble, Amber A & Keeney, Roman
- 196962 Farmers’ Willingness to Engage in Best Management Practices: an Application of Multiple Imputation
by Zhong, Hua & Hu, Wuyang
- 196953 A Chronological Study of Total Factor Productivity and Agricultural Growth in U.S. Agriculture
by Dutta, Ritwik & Saghaian, Syed
- 196921 Assessing The Option Value Of The Ogallala Aquifer In Texas High Plains: A Contingent Valuation Approach
by De Silva, Nirodha & Williams, Ryan
- 196917 Household Willingness to Pay for Playa Restoration
by Williams, Ryan B. & Mitchell, Donna M. & Neill, Clinton L. & Benson, Aaron
- 196914 Farmer Credit Delinquency in Southeastern US: Factors and Behavior Prediction
by Quaye, Frederick & Hartarska, Valentina & Nadolnyak, Denis
- 196912 Farmer Credit Worthiness: Sectoral and Regional Analysis
by Quaye, Frederick & Hartarska, Valentina
- 196903 Farm Productivity and Technical Efficiency of Rural Malawian Households: Does Gender Make a Difference?
by Koirala, Krishna H. & Mishra, Ashok K. & Sitienei, Isaac
- 196902 Consumption of Mushrooms: A double-hurdle Approach
by Jiang, Yuan & House, Lisa & Tejera, Christian & Percival, Susan S.
- 196901 Willingness to Pay for Niche Fresh Produce across the States: Why Are Consumers Willing to Pay More for the Less Favorite?
by Chen, Xuqi & Gao, Zhifeng & House, Lisa
- 196900 Regional Dynamic Price Relationships between Distillers Dried Grains and Feed Grains
by Johnson, Matthew & Yu, T. Edward & Griffith, Andrew P. & Jensen, Kimberly L. & Cho, Seong-Hoon
- 196899 Exploring the Potential to Penetrate the Energy Markets for Tennessee-Produced Switchgrass
by Chugh, Shikha & Yu, T. Edward & Jackson, Samuel & Larson, James & English, Burton & Cho, Seong-Hoon
- 196898 Environmental and economic trade-offs of switchgrass supply chain for biofuel in Tennessee
by Zhong, Jia & Yu, T. Edward & English, Burton & Larson, James
- 196893 Estimation of Export Demand for U.S Meat Products
by Yeboah, Osei & Naanwaab, Cephas B. & Poku, Peter Hilary Amoah
- 196892 The Effects of Policy Uncertainty on Irrigation and Groundwater Extraction
by Bian, Dacheng & Segarra, Eduardo & Benson, Aaron
- 196890 A Chronological Study of Total Factor Productivity and Agricultural Growth in U.S. Agriculture
by Dutta, Ritwik & Saghaian, Sayed
- 196889 The Impact of Haze on People’s Averting Behavior: Evidence From Online Shopping in China
by Li, Mengyao & Ferreira, Susana
- 196888 Impact of the relationship between managers and the board of directors on economic performance of agricultural cooperatives
by Zivkovic, Sanja & Hudson, Darren
- 196887 Producer Compensation under Government Programs: What Should the Magnitude Be?
by Haynes, Dwayne J. & Schmitz, Andrew & Schmitz, Troy G.
- 196886 The United States Sweetener Excise Tax Policy Analysis
by Lakkakula, Prithviraj
- 196885 International Comparison of Cost and Efficiency of Corn and Soybean Production
by Lunik, Elizabeth & Langemeier, Michael
- 196882 Evaluation of Crop Insurance Choices for Cotton Producers under the 2014 Farm Bill
by Luitel, Kishor & Knight, Thomas & Hudson, Darren
- 196880 Is Zero Tolerance an Optimal Weed Management Strategy? The Economic Threshold Revisited
by Griffin, Terry
- 196879 Is Site-Specific Nematode Management Profitable: Evidence from Spatial Econometric Analysis
by Liu, Zheng & Monfort, Walter & Kirckpatrick, Terrance & Griffin, Terry
- 196878 Will the New Dairy Margin Protection Program Reduce Risk for Dairies?
by Mark, Tyler B. & Burdine, Kenneth
- 196877 Triggering Factors for US Import Refusals
by Nguyen, Ly & Robert, Nelson & Norbert, Wilson
- 196876 Progeny? Performance? What really matters in a stud fee
by Hansen, Charlotte & Saghaian, Sayed
- 196875 Effects of size of protected areas on ecological and economic effectiveness
by Cho, Seong-Hoon & Kim, Taeyoung & Armsworth, Paul R.
- 196874 Does Local Label Bias Consumer Taste Bud and Preference: Evidence of a Strawberry Sensory Experiment
by He, Chenyi & Gao, Zhifeng & Sims, Charles A. & Zhao, Xin
- 196873 Exploring tax-based payment approach for forest carbon sequestration
by Lee, Juhee & Cho, Seong-Hoon & Kim, Taeyoung & Yu, Tun-Hsiang & Armsworth, Paul Robert
- 196872 Exploring The Existence Of Grader Bias In Beef Grading
by Jang, Ju Won & Ishdorj, Ariun & Anderson, David P. & Purevjav, Tsengeg & Dahlke, Garland
- 196869 Timing the Purchase of Livestock Risk Protection Insurance for Feeder Cattle
by Griffith, Andrew P. & Lewis, Karen E. & Boyer, Christopher N.
- 196868 Georgia Farmers’ Perceptions of Production Barrier in Organic Vegetable and Fruit Agriculture
by Nelson, Mack C. & Styles, Erika K. & Pattanaik, Nalini & Liu, Xuanli & Brown, James
- 196867 Determinants Of Exports Of U.S. Agribusiness Firms
by Li, Chun & Gunter, Lewell
- 196866 Assessing China's Potential Surge on Demand for Grain Sorghum
by Wang, Haiyan & Malaga, Jaime E.
- 196865 The Role of E-governance on Agricultural Trade
by Biswas, Trina & Kennedy, P. Lynn
- 196864 The Economic Effect of COOL on the Mexican and United States Cattle Price Relationship
by Hoz De Vila, Monica & Anderson, David
- 196863 Economic Analysis of Selecting for Cow Longevity
by Garcia, Jacob & Anderson, David & Herring, Andy & Riley, David
- 196862 Where is Risk in Fumigation Choice: Methyl Bromide versus Alternatives?
by Asci, Serhat & VanSickle, John J. & Fry, Curtiss J. & Thomas, John
- 196861 Public Support for Growth and Funding in Built Environments: Case of an Arboretum
by Penn, Jerrod M. & Trull, Nathaniel U. & Hu, Wuyang
- 196860 Interlinked diversification strategies: Evidence from farm business households
by Khanal, Aditya & Mishra, Ashok
- 196859 Demand for Beef Associated with Country of Origin Labeling
by Yeboah, Osei Agyemang & Naanwaab, Cephas B. & Otchere, Richmond
- 196858 Red wine consumption in “the new world“ and “the old world”
by Liang, Jiaji & Wu, Wuyang
- 196856 Effects of Imports on Shrimp Prices in the Gulf & South Atlantic
by Soley, Graham & Hu, Wuyang
- 196855 Potential Distortionary Effects of Relocating Generic Base Acres
by Kropp, Jaclyn
- 196854 The Economic Value of Wetlands as Storm Buffers
by Boutwell, Luke & Westra, John
- 196853 Why has US sorghum lost the market share in the Japanese market?
by Ishida, Kazuyoshi & Malaga, Jaime E.
- 196852 Benchmarking the Fertilizer and Crop Protectant Application Activities of Agricultural Cooperatives
by Ouedraogo, Frederic & Phillip, Kenkel
- 196851 Estimating the Consumer Expenditure under COOL
by Yeboah, Osei & Naanwaab, Cephas B. & Antwi, Johnson
- 196850 Effects of changes in electricity price on electricity demand and resulting effects on manufacturing output
by Kwon, Sanguk & Cho, Seong-Hoon & Roberts, Roland Keith & Kim, Taeyoung & Yu, T. Edward
- 196849 Potential Impact of TPP Trade Agreement on US Bilateral Agricultural Trade: Trade Creation or Trade Diversion?
by Yeboah, Osei Agyeman & Shaik, Saleem & Agyekum, Afia Fosua
- 196848 Agricultural Production Restrictions and Market Power: An Antitrust Analysis
by Bolotova, Yuliya
- 196847 A Demand Analysis for Fresh Tomatoes in the Dallas/Fort Worth Grocery Market
by Lopez, Jose & Davis, Charade
- 196846 Is Strawberry Advisory System (SAS) Feasible for Farmers of All Risk Preference Profiles?
by Vorotnikova, Ekaterina & Borisova, Tatiana & VanSickle, John
- 196845 Hurricanes as News? A Comparison of the Impact of Hurricanes on Stock Returns of Energy Companies
by Liu, Haiyan & Ferreira, Susana & Karali, Berna
- 196844 Factors influencing the purchase and consumers’ willingness to pay for ground bison
by Qasmi, Bashir & Fausti, Scott & Underwood, Keith
- 196843 Preliminary Sample of An Economic Analysis of Alternative Control Measures for Small Hive Beetle, Aethina tumida Murray on Honey Bee Colonies in Florida
by Pompilus, Carolyn & Kanga, Lambert & Thomas, Michael
- 196842 An intervention analysis on the relationship between futures prices of non-GM and GM contract soybeans in China
by Wang, Nanying & Houston, Jack
- 196841 The Impacts of Off-Farm Income on Farm Efficiency, Scale, and Profitability Rice Farms
by Nehring, Richard & hallahan, Charlie
- 196840 Energy and Environmental Efficiency of Greenhouse Growers in Michigan
by Dong, Zefeng & Guan, Zhengfei & Grogan, Kelly A. & Skevas, Theodoros
- 196838 An Analysis of Tourists’ Preferences and Perceptions for Gulf Coast Seafood: Does Labeling Matter
by Robinson, Derrick & Hite, Diane
- 196835 Comparison of Costs of Two Application Methods for Control of Duckweed Utilizing Pelargonic Acid as an Aquatic Herbicide
by Taylor, Merritt & Webber, Charles III. & Webber, Daniel
- 196834 The Impact of Transaction Costs and Differential BMP Adoption Rates on the Cost of Reducing Agricultural Nonpoint Source Pollution in Virginia
by Rees, Gwen & Stephenson, Kurt & Taylor, Daniel B.
- 196833 Impact of nonrenewable on renewable energy: The case of wood pellets
by Xian, Hui & Gregory, Colson & Michael, Wetzstein
- 196832 Does Broadband Matter for Rural Entrepreneurs or ‘Creative Class’ Employees?
by Conley, Kelsey & Whitacre, Brian
- 196831 Is Site-Specific Nematode Management Profitable: Evidence from Spatial Econometric Analysis
by Liu, Zheng & Griffin, Terry W. & Kirkpatrick, Terrence L. & Monfort, Walter Scott
- 196828 Economic And Environmental Impact Of Peanut Production: A Watershed Level Application Of A Bio-Economic Model
by Kokoye, Senakpon & Hite, Diane & Norbert, Wilson
- 196826 House Value, Crime and Residential Location Choice
by Zhang, Zhaohua & Hite, Diane
- 196824 A Feasibility Study of a Georgia Micro-Malting Operation
by Shepherd, Alec & Berning, Joshua
- 196823 Rising Imports and Domestic Rice Production in Togo
by Hodjo, Manzamasso & Acharya, Ram N.
- 196822 A new index measure and its use for describing US agriculture: Some initial findings and suggestions for monitoring and reporting
by Keeney, Roman
- 196821 Shopping outlet choice and frequency in urban areas of the Republic of Uganda
by Madhavan-Nambiar, Padmanand & Florkowski, Wojciech & Chinnan, Manjeet & Ressurrecion, Anna
- 196820 Dynamics of Price Volatility in the China-U.S. Hog Industries
by Chen, Rong Jr & Zapata, Hector O.
- 196818 Efficiency Analysis of Southeastern U.S. Meat Goat Production
by Qushim, Berdikul & Gillespie, Jeffrey & McMillin, Kenneth
- 196817 Analysis of the impact of dollarization and CAFTA-DR on El Salvador's trade flows
by Sandoval, Luis & Malaga, Jaime E. & Carpio, Carlos E.
- 196816 Assessing the Value of Broadband Connectivity for Big Data and Telematics: Technical Efficiency
by Mark, Tyler B. & Whitacre, Brian & Griffin, Terry
- 196815 Optimal Cotton Insecticide Application Termination Timing: A Meta-Analysis
by Griffin, Terry Wayne & Zapata, Samuel D.
- 196814 Price Transmission Analysis in the Fresh Vegetable Supply Chain of Saudi Arabia
by Alhashim, Jawad & Saghaian, Sayed
- 196813 Efficiency of U.S. Grass-Fed Beef Farms
by Bhandari, Basu Deb & Gillespie, Jeffrey & Scaglia, Guillermo
- 196812 Green Space and Adult Obesity Prevalence in the United States
by Ghimire, Ramesh & Green, Gary T. & Ferreira, Susana & Poudyal, Neelam C. & Cordell, H. Ken
- 196811 Are Latin American and Caribbean Biofuel Policies Consistent with their Comparative Advantages?
by Perez-Pena, Rafael & Acharya, Ram N.
- 196810 Employer Subsidized Meals and FAFH Consumption in Urban China
by Teng, Zhijing & Seale, James Jr. & Bai, Junfei & Wahl, Thomas I.
- 196809 Estimating Danish Consumers’ Preference for Organic Foods: Application of a Generalized Differential Demand System
by Seidu, Ayuba & Seale, James
- 196808 The Role of Integrated Pest Management Practices in the U.S. Nursery Industry: A Bayesian Hierarchical Poisson Approach
by Xu, Wan & Khachatryan, Hayk
- 196807 Factors Influencing Access to Fresh Fruits and Vegetables in Baton Rouge, Louisiana
by Gottshall, Bryan & Gillespie, Jeffrey & Broyles, Stephanie
- 196806 Toward an optimal U.S. solar photovoltaic subsidy
by Liu, Shen & Colson, Gregory & Wetzstein, Michael
- 196805 The Economics and Productivity of Organic versus Non-organic U.S. Dairy Farms
by Nehring, Richard & Gillespie, Jeffrey & Hallahan, Charles & Sauer, Johannes
- 196804 Economic Benefits of Fungicide Use in Corn Production
by Liu, Yangxuan & Langemeier, Michael & Wise, Kiersten
- 196797 China’s soybean import allocation analysis by country-of-origin
by Zhu, Manhong & Seale, James L. Jr & VanSickle, John
- 196796 Rainfall Variations and Risk Analysis of Dryland and Irrigated Agriculture in the Texas High Plains
by Obembe, Oladipo S & Almas, Lal K. & Guerrero, Bridget L. & Vestal, Mallory K.
- 196794 Why farm support Persists: An Explanation Grounded in Congressional political Economy
by Freshwater, David & Leising, Jordan
- 196793 Optimal Allocation of Index Insurance Intervals for Commodities
by Diersen, Matthew & Gurung, Pratik & Fausti, Scott
- 196792 Import Demand for Milk in China: Dynamics and Market Integration
by Dharmasena, Senarath & Wang, Jing & Bessler, David A.
- 196791 Would more extensive out-migration of rural farmers expedite farm mechanization? Evidence from a changing Chinese agricultural sector
by Luo, Tianyuan & Escalante, Cesar
- 196790 Market Competitiveness, Demographic Profiling of Demand and Tax Policies Associated with Sparkling and Non-Sparkling Bottled Water in the United States
by Zheng, Wen & Dharmasena, Senarath & Janakirarman, Ramkumar & Capps, Oral, Jr.
- 196789 Demand and Market Competitiveness of Almond Milk as a Dairy Alternative Beverage in the United States
by Dharmasena, Senarath & Kosub, Brooke & Capps, Oral, Jr.
- 196788 The Relationship among Ethanol, Sugar and Oil Prices in Brazil: Cointegration Analysis with Structural Breaks
by Chen, Bo & Saghaian, Sayed
- 196787 The impact of biofuel policies on the Brazilian dairy sector
by Carvalho, Carvalho R. & Richardson, James W. & Bryant, Henry L.
- 196783 An Economic Analysis of Harvesting Cellulosic Biomass from Corn, Grain Sorghums, and Perennial Grasses
by Williams, Jeffery & Brammer, Jon & Bergtold, Jason & Llewelyn, Richard
- 196779 The Effects of FMMOs Pricing Regimes on Milk Price Behavior and Dairy Farm Profitability
by Bolotova, Yuliya
- 196778 Investment in on-farm reservoirs to align economic returns and ecosystem services
by Xu, Ying & Kovacs, Kent & Nalley, Lanier & Popp, Michael
- 196777 Energy Sugar Beets to Biofuel: Field to Fuel Production System and Cost Estimates
by Haankuku, Choolwe & Epplin, Francis M. & Kakani, Gopal V.
- 196776 Perception and Attitude of Agricultural Students towards E-learning
by Ghadei, Kalyan & Rudd, Rick
- 196775 The Comovement between Non-GM and GM Soybean Price in China: Evidence from Dalian Futures Market
by Wang, Nanying & Houston, Jack
- 196774 An Analysis of Producer Participation in the Georgia Grown State Marketing Program
by Dudacek, Margaret & Berning, Joshua
- 196768 Price- and Non-Price Water Demand Management Strategies for Water Utilities
by Asci, Serhat & Borisova, Tatiana & Dukes, Michael D.
- 196761 Determinants of an Environmental Horticulture Firm’s Recycle Process in terms of type and quantity: the Case of Georgia
by Meng, Ting & Anna M., Klepacka & Florkowski, Wojciech & Kristine, Braman
- 196758 Spatial irrigation management to sustain groundwater and economic returns
by Kovacs, Kent & Mattia, Mancini & Christopher, Henry & Grant, West
- 196757 A Comparison of Market Exit Prices between Kentucky Dairy Producers and Average United States Dairy Producers
by Nolan, Derek T. & Saghaian, Sayed
- 196721 Economic Feasibility Analysis of Tail-water Recovery Systems in the Mississippi Delta
by Falconer, Lawrence & Lewis, Andrew & Krutz, Jason
- 196720 Impacts on Food Safety Recalls and Consumer Information on Restaurant Performance
by Pruitt, J. Ross & Holcomb, Rodney B.
- 196719 Consumer Willingness-to-Pay for Non-taste Attributes in Beef Products
by Li, Xiaogu & Jensen, Kimberly L. & Clark, Christopher D. & Lambert, Dayton M.
- 196706 Estimating Desirable Cattle Traits Using Latent Class and Mixed Logit Models: A Choice Modeling Application to the U.S. Grass-Fed Beef Industry
by Sitienei, Isaac & Gillespie, Jeffrey & Harrison, Robert & Scaglia, Guillermo
- 196705 An Analysis of Perceived Important Challenges Currently Facing the U.S. Grass-fed Beef Industry
by Sitienei, Isaac & Gillespie, Jeffrey & Scaglia, Guillermo
- 196698 Grazing Beef Steers on Native-Warm Season Grasses: Implications for Beef and Biomass Production
by Lowe II, Joe K. & Boyer, Christopher N. & Griffith, Andrew P. & Bates, Gary E. & Keyser, Patrick D. & Larson, James A.
- 196697 Optimal Planting Date for Soybeans by Maturity Group in Tennessee
by Boyer, Christopher N. & Stefanini, Melissa & Larson, James A. & Smith, S. Aaron & Mengistu, Alemu
- 196696 A Comparative Analysis of Technical Efficiency and Input Allocation Decisions of Farm Lenders in the Commercial Banking Industry and the Farm Credit System during the Late 2000s Recession
by Song, Minrong & Li, Xiaofei & Escalante, Cesar
- 196695 Food Choice and Sodium Intake in the American Diet
by Dong, Zefeng & Gao, Zhifeng & Lee, Jonq-Ying
- 196694 Prestige as a Determining Factor of Food Purchases
by Palma, Marco & Ness, Meghan & Anderson, David
- 196693 Adoption of Irrigation Technology and Best Management Practices under Climate Risks: Evidence from Arkansas, United States
by Xu, Ying & Huang, Qiuqiong & West, Grant
- 196692 Understanding International Milk Price Relationships
by Carvalho, Glauco Rodrigues & Bessler, David & Hemme, Torsten & Schröer-Merker, Eva
- 196691 Skilled Labor Preference, Cellulosic Biofuel Facility Location, and Economic Impacts in the Southeastern US
by Lambert, D. M. & English, B. C. & Menard, R. Jamey & Wilson, B. & He, L. & Yu, T. E. & Jensen, K.
- 196689 Consumption Expenditure Pattern Of Rural And Urban Households In Namibia: A Quantile Regression Approach
by Regmi, Madhav & Paudel, Krishna & Khanal, Aditya & Koirala, Krishna H.
- 196687 Public Preferences for Improving Water Quality in Spring-Fed Recreational Areas
by Smith Thomas, Victoria & Solís, Daniel & Thomas, Michael
- 196685 Can Florida’s citrus industry be saved while preserving the environment? An economic analysis for the bio-control of the Asian Citrus Psyllid
by Alvarez, Sergio & Solis, Daniel & Thomas, Michael
- 196684 Climate Change Adaptation via U.S. Land Use Transitions: A Spatial Econometric Analysis
by Cho, Sung Ju & McCarl, Bruce A. & Wu, Ximing
- 196674 Determining the Impact of a New Farm Credit Branch in East Central Oklahoma
by Witte, Taylor & DeVuyst, Eric & Whitacre, Brian & Jones, Rodney
- 196672 Willingness to Pay for Tennessee Beef among Tennessee Consumers
by Dobbs, Leah & Jensen, Kimberly & Leffew, Megan & English, Burton & Lambert, Dayton & Clark, Christopher
- 196651 Consumer Preference for Alternative Milk Packaging
by Neill, Clinton Lee & Williams, Ryan B
- 196649 To buy or not buy (insurance)? An experiment on public funds distribution under different rooted risks
by Xu, Zhicheng & Palma, Marco A.
- 196639 The impact of IFQs on the productivity of the US Gulf of Mexico Red Snapper Fishery
by Solis, Daniel & Agar, Juan & del Corral, Julio
- 196621 Rice demand in Vietnam: Dietary changes and implications for policy
by Hoang, Hoa & Meyers, William H.
- 196620 Returns to Retained Ownership through Finishing for Beef Cattle Originating from Tennessee
by Lewis, Karen & Griffith, Andrew & Boyer, Christopher & Rhinehart, Justin
- 196612 Effects of Recession and Dollar Weakening on the U.S. Agricultural Trade Balance
by Gong, Li & Kinnucan, Henry
- 196610 Coastal Ecosystem Services of the Gulf of Mexico: Does their Value Depend on the Providing Habitat?
by Interis, Matthew & Petrolia, Daniel
- 195751 The Financial Benefits of Marketing Feeder Cattle through the Use of Group Sales
by Hopkins, Adan & Roberts, Jason & Mehlhorn, Joey & Parrott, Scott
- 195713 Cost-Benefit Analysis of the Cocoa Livelihoods Program in Sub-Saharan Africa
by Tisboe, Francis & Nalley, Lanier & Dixon, Bruce & Popp, Jennie & Luckstead, Jeff
- 195710 The Economic Impact of Hybrid Rice in the Mid-South
by Lanier, Nalley & Jesse, Tack
- 196897 Economics of Oversized Cyclones in the Cotton Ginning Industry
by Sotelo-Sosa, Sergio & Acharya, Ram N. & Funk, Paul
- 196891 The Dynamic Impact of Technical Progress on Common-pool Groundwater Use and Depletion
by Quintana-Ashwell, Nicolas E. & Peterson, Jeffrey M.
- 196881 The impact of improved clean cookstoves on households in Southern Haiti
by Sagbo, Nicaise S. M. & Kusunose, Yoko
- 196870 Do State Emissions Testing Reduce Pollutants: A study of Florida Emission Laws
by Ferro, Gabrielle & Grogan, Kelly
- 196857 Beyond benchmarks: DEA study of Kansas Farm Productivity
by Quintana-Ashwell, Nicolas E. & Featherstone, Allen M.
- 196803 Health Motivation for Purchasing Local Foods in the Southeastern United States
by Thapaliya, Sudha & Interis, Matthew G. & Collart, Alba J. & Walters, Lurleen & Morgan, Kimberly L.
- 196795 Rainfall Variations and Risk Analysis of Dryland and Irrigated Agriculture in the Texas High Plains
by Obembe, Oladipo S & Almas, Lal K. & Guerrero, Bridget L. & Vestal, Mallory K.
- 196760 Agricultural Commodity Futures Market Volatility: A Case for Punctuated Equilibrium
by Apperson, George P.
- 196417 Reasons for U.S. Producer Selection of a Goat Enterprise
by Dunn, Brittany & Nyaupane, Narayan & Gillispie, Jeffrey & McMillan, Kenneth
- 195775 Cost-Benefit Analysis of the Cocoa Livelihoods Program in Sub-Saharan Africa
by Tsiboe, Francis & Nalley, Lawton Lanier & Dixon, Bruce L. & Popp, Jennie S. & Luckstead, Jeff
- 195705 The Role of Gender in Agricultural Productivity in the Philippines: The Average Treatment Effect
by Koirala, Krishna H. & Mishra, Ashok K. & Mohanty, Samarendu
- 195653 Social Capital and Disaster Recovery: Evidence from Sichuan Earthquake in 2008
by Tse, Chun Wing & Wei, Jianwen & Wang, Yihan
- 191036 Effects of Brahman Influence on Breeding Female Prices in South Texas
by Russell, Levi A. & Anderson, David P. & Bochat, Matthew T. & Yanta, Brian D. & Paschal, Joe C. & Young, Alan
- 196871 The Impacts of Compulsory Crop Insurance in the Brazilian Dairy Sector
by Carvalho, Glauco Rodrigues & Costa, Rafael