Trade Deflection arising from U.S. Antidumping Duties on Imported Shrimp
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert W. Staiger & Frank A. Wolak, 1994.
"Measuring Industry-Specific Protection: Antidumping in the United States,"
Brookings Papers on Economic Activity,
Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 25(1994 Micr), pages 51-118.
- Staiger, R.W. & Wolak, F.A., 1994. "Measuring Industry Specific Protection: Antidumpting in the United States," Working papers 9413, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Robert Staiger & Frank Wolak, 1994. "Measuring Industry Specific Protection: Antidumping in the United States," International Trade 9410004, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Robert W. Staiger & Frank A. Wolak, 1994. "Measuring Industry Specific Protection: Antidumping in the United States," NBER Working Papers 4696, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- World Bank, 2014. "World Development Indicators 2014," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 18237, July.
- Won Chang & L. Alan Winters, 2002.
"How Regional Blocs Affect Excluded Countries: The Price Effects of MERCOSUR,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 92(4), pages 889-904, September.
- Won Chang & Winters, L. Alan, 1999. "How regional blocs affect excluded countries - the price effects of MERCOSUR," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2157, The World Bank.
- Chang, Won & Winters, L. Alan, 1999. "How Regional Blocs Affect Excluded Countries: The Price Effects of MERCOSUR," CEPR Discussion Papers 2179, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bruce A. Blonigen, 2006.
"Evolving discretionary practices of U.S. antidumping activity,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 39(3), pages 874-900, August.
- Bruce A. Blonigen, 2002. "Evolving Discretionary Practices of U.S. Antidumping Activity," University of Oregon Economics Department Working Papers 2003-20, University of Oregon Economics Department, revised 01 Aug 2003.
- Bruce A. Blonigen, 2003. "Evolving Discretionary Practices of U.S Antidumping Activity," NBER Working Papers 9625, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Malhotra Nisha & Rus Horatiu & Kassam Shinan, 2008.
"Antidumping Duties in the Agriculture Sector: Trade Restricting or Trade Deflecting?,"
Global Economy Journal,
De Gruyter, vol. 8(2), pages 1-19, June.
- Kassam, Shinan & Malhotra, Nisha, 2006. "Antidumping Duties in the Agriculture Sector: Trade Restricting or Trade Deflecting," 2006 Annual meeting, July 23-26, Long Beach, CA 21122, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Colin A. Carter & Caroline Gunning-Trant, 2010. "U.S. trade remedy law and agriculture: trade diversion and investigation effects," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 43(1), pages 97-126, February.
- Bown, Chad P. & Crowley, Meredith A., 2007. "Trade deflection and trade depression," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 72(1), pages 176-201, May.
- Jason Grant & Sven Anders, 2010. "Trade Deflection Arising from U.S. Import Refusals and Detentions in Fishery and Seafood Trade," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 93(2), pages 573-580.
- Wang, Xiaojin & Reed, Michael, 2014. "Estimation of U.S. Demand for Imported Shrimp by Country: A Two-stage Differential Production Approach," 2014 Annual Meeting, February 1-4, 2014, Dallas, Texas 162459, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural and Food Policy; International Relations/Trade;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:saea15:196978. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/saeaaea.html .