Contact information of Agricultural and Applied Economics Association
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea20. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: AgEcon Search (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
- 305204 The Role of Habit Formation in Explaining Consumer Behavior and Welfare
by Suh, Dong Hee
- 305182 Firm Behavior under Unanticipated Change in Regulation: Power Plant Emissions During the 2018-2019 Federal Government Shutdown
by Zhang, Ruohao & Li, Huan & Khanna, Naha
- 305181 Genetically Modified Rootworm-Resistant Corn, Risk, and Weather: Evidence from High Dimensional Methods
by Aglasan, Serkan & Goodwin, Barry K. & Rejesus, Roderick
- 305180 Beyond the "Inverse Relationship": Area Mismeasurement Affects Actual Productivity, Not Just How We Understand It
by Burke, William J. & Morgan, Stephen & Namonje, Thelma & Muyanga, Milu & Mason, Nicole M.
- 304668 Drought and the Food Retail Sector
by Rudder, Jess
- 304667 Quantifying Co-Benefits of Water Quality Policies: An Integrated Assessment Model of Nitrogen Management
by Weng, Weizhe & Cobourn, Kelly M. & Kemanian, Armen R. & Boyle, Kevin J. & Shi, Yuning & Stachelek, Joseph & White, Charles
- 304666 Near Real-Time Forest Monitoring Can Decrease Deforestation
by Moffette, Fanny & Alix-Garcia, Jennifer & Shea, Katherine & Hudson Pickens, Amy
- 304665 Effects of Market Conditions, Environmental Regulations and Regulatory Uncertainty on Investment and Exit
by Zhang, Wendan
- 304664 Economic and Environmental Influence of No-Till and Cover Crops on Dryland Cotton Production
by Fan, Yubing & Wang, Tong & DeLaune, Paul B. & Mubvumba, Partson & Park, Seong C.
- 304663 Suitability of index insurance: new insights from satellite data
by Stigler, Matthieu M. & Lobell, David
- 304662 The effects of violence on agricultural productivity: Evidence from the Colombian civil conflict
by Iglesias, Wilman J.
- 304661 Rural Households’ Willingness to Pay for Improving Environmental Quality in China: A Double-Hurdle Approach
by Fan, Yubing & Ma, Wanglin
- 304660 Effects of Regulation of Farm Practices on Food Market: California Requirement of Cage-Free Housing Systems for Egg Layers
by Lee, Hanbin & Lee, Sangwon
- 304659 Wildfire Spread and Structure Locations
by Lee, Juhee & Hendricks, Nathan P.
- 304658 Wildfire Containment, Protection and Structure Locations
by Olsen, Joshua & Yoder, Jonathan K.
- 304657 Comparative Assessment of Mental Wellbeing, Social Networks, and Earnings of Haitian and Hispanic Farm Workers in Florida
by Onel, Gulcan
- 304656 Impact of the Florida Red Tide Events on Recreational Fishing in the Western Florida
by Saha, Bijeta Bijen
- 304655 Inventory Management and Food Loss on Farm: Evidence from Soybean Loss Resulting from the US-China Trade War
by Qi, Danyi & Connor, Lawson & Liu, Bingyang & Zhang, Wendong
- 304654 Pesticide Efficiency and Determinants of Overuse: A comparison between rice and fruit production in Vietnam
by Tran, Lan T. & Skevas, Teo & McCann, Laura
- 304653 Roads and deforestation, the role of forest governance: Evidence from Brazil
by Fontanilla-Diaz, Carlos A. & Preckel, Paul & Foster, Kenneth A.
- 304652 Measuring the Effect of Direct-to-Consumer Marketing Strategy on Farm Income: A Generalized Propensity Score Approach
by Yang, Feng-An & Chen, Shih-Hao
- 304651 Return on Agricultural Training in South Africa
by Alkilany, Yousef A. A.
- 304650 Impact of waste pollution on infant health – Evidence from four states in the northeast of U.S
by Li, Zhiyun
- 304649 Combating Poverty and Inequality: Social Network Structure, Microfinance Performance and Poverty Alleviation Effects
by Wu, Benjian & Cui, Yi
- 304648 The Impacts of the Extensive Use of Biomass fuels on Residential Property Values in Eastern Africa
by Alkilany, Yousef A. A. & Nadolnyak, Denis A.
- 304647 Enhancing farm management education and farm profitability through innovative education
by Stockton, Matthew C. & Rudnick, Daran & Burr, Chuck
- 304646 The Environmental Consequences of a Weakening US-China Crop Trade Relationship
by Yao, Guolin & Zhang, Xin & Davidson, Eric & Taheripour, Farzad & Tyner, Wallace E.
- 304645 Trade War and Incomplete Labeling Regulation: Lose-Lose Situation for U.S. Consumers
by Lavoie, Nathalie & Joseph, Siny
- 304644 Pre-Committed Demand for Food in Bangladesh: Implications for Agri-Food Industry Stakeholders
by Rahman, Kazi Tamim & Shanoyan, Aleksan & Hovhannisyan, Vardges
- 304643 Measuring national socio-economic aspects of sustainable agriculture and the interactions with environmental indicators
by Yao, Guolin & Zhang, Xin & Vishwakarma, Srishti & Dalin, Carole & Komarek, Adam & Kanter, David R. & Davis, Kyle Frankel & Pfeifer, Kimberly & Zhao, Jing & Zou, Tan & D' Odorico, Paolo & Folberth, Christian & Galeana, Fernando & Fanzo, Jessica & Rosa, Lorenzo & Dennison, William & Davidson, Eric
- 304642 Internal Validity Check for Food-Choice Experiments
by Gabrielyan, Gnel & Just, David R.
- 304641 The role of international trade in wheat supply resilience
by Yao, Guolin & Zhang, Xin
- 304640 Impacts of anti-poverty programs on land use change – the case of NREGS in India
by Chakravarty, Shourish & Mullally, Conner C.
- 304639 China’s Food Security and Its Tariff Rate Quota Reform
by Li, Xia & Xie, Chaoping & Grant, Jason & Long, Yanyu & Liu, Yifang
- 304638 State Regulatory Heterogeneity and Clean Water Act Compliance
by Elbakidze, Levan & Beeson, Quinn
- 304637 Economic Efficiency of Food Safety Modernization Act: Preventing Illnesses from Contaminated Water
by Bahalou Horeh, Marziyeh & Elbakidze, Levan
- 304636 Structural Estimation of a Gravity Model of Trade with the Constant-Difference-of-Elasticities Preferences
by Yang, Anton C.
- 304635 Evaluating Food Policy Options in Bangladesh: Economywide Analysis Under Uncertainty
by Dorosh, Paul A. & Thurlow, James & Pradesha, Angga & Raihan, Selim
- 304634 Does Self-Monitoring Lead to Better Resource Management? Evidence from Participatory Groundwater Management Program in India
by Sinha, Nishita & Black, Michael A.
- 304633 Impact of Farmland Fragmentation on Farmers' Grain Production Technical Efficiency—A Case Study of Four Counties in Hubei Province, China
by Wen, Gaohui & Hu, Xianhui & Li, Mengyao & Yang, Gangqiao
- 304632 Does Household Wealth Level Affect the Body Mass Index of Women in Benin?
by Codjo, Ogoudele Simon & Khachatryan, Hayk
- 304631 How Households Waste Food at Home: Estimating Household Food Waste in a Dynamic Decision Model under Uncertainty
by Zhang, Yu & Qi, Danyi
- 304630 What Households Change Their Decision to Participate in Price Support Program for Rice (PSPR) in a Response to an Upward Adjustment of Price Discount Rate? A Quasi-Natural Experiment from the 2017 Policy Regime Change in Korea
by Kim, Sanghyo & Choi, Jaehyun
- 304629 Male Migration & Changing roles for Women in Agriculture in Rural India
by Rajkumar, Vidya Bharathi
- 304628 Optimal forest rotation and invasive species control when damages are heterogeneous
by Michaud, Clayton P. & Atallah, Shadi S.
- 304627 Management of timber and non-timber forest products: Evidence from a framed field experiment in Benin, West Africa
by Yehouenou, Lauriane & Morgan, Stephen N. & Grogan, Kelly A.
- 304626 Extreme Weather and Food Security: The Case of Malawi
by Saenz, Mayra A.
- 304625 Better image for better price: how store image affects consumer’s willingness to pay for national brand in different stores
by Yu, Luqing & Gao, Zhifeng
- 304624 Aquaculture Production Intensity and Inland Fish Market Integration in Bangladesh
by Dey, Madan M. & Surathkal, Prasanna
- 304623 Preference Heterogeneity and Neighborhood Effect in Invasive Species Control: The Case of Glossy Buckthorn in New Hampshire and Maine Forests
by Atallah, Shadi S. & Huang, Ju-Chin & Leahy, Jessica & Bennett, Karen
- 304622 Exploring Strategies and Drivers of Value Added Operations in the Specialty Crop Industry
by Rodriguez, Orlando & Torres, Ariana
- 304621 Groundwater level and crop choice: Evidence from a dynamic discrete choice model
by Wang, Haoying
- 304620 Land Consolidation and Rural Labor Markets in Colombia
by Ortiz Becerra, Karen
- 304619 What Lies Beneath? An Analysis of “Time of Sale” Well and Septic Inspection Failures
by Athnos, April
- 304618 Analyzing Willingness to Pay for Meat Substitutes: Evidence from Experimental Auction for Hamburger Patty Products
by Park, Sihyun & Kim, Sanghyo & Park, Misung
- 304617 Do Illinois Farmers Follow University-Based Nitrogen Recommendations?
by Sellars, Sarah C. & Schnitkey, Gary D. & Gentry, Laura F.
- 304616 Do Ewe See what I See? Evidence of Conspicuous Consumption for Sustainably Labeled Wool Clothing
by Hopkins, Kelsey A. & McKendree, Melissa G. S.
- 304615 Organic and Conventional Milk Production Practices and Costs between 2005 and 2016: Comparisons and Contrasts by Farm Size, Region and Pasture Use
by Law, Jonathan M.
- 304614 Bounding the Effect of Joint Participation in SNAP and Private Food Charities on Food Security
by Musa, Anne O. & Carpio, Carlos E. & Williams, Ryan Blake
- 304613 Wetland Proximity: A Meta-Analysis of Hedonic Property Values
by Bastola, Sapana & Penn, Jerrod
- 304612 Groundwater Management Policy Strategies for Effective Conservation of the Ogallala Aquifer
by Ramaswamy, Karthik & Vitale, Jeffrey D. & Warren, Jason & Taghvaeian, Saleh
- 304611 Windfalls or wind falls? The Local Effects of Turbine Development on US Agricultural Land Values
by Pates, Nicholas J. & Kim, GwanSeon & Mark, Tyler B. & Ritter, Matthias
- 304610 Beef Producers’ Motivations for Current Management Practices
by Clifford, McKenna E. & McKendree, Melissa G. S.
- 304609 Can Trade Liberalization in Agricultural Products Mitigate the Effect of Climate Change on Civil Strife?
by Yousef, Sahar
- 304608 Food and Nutrient Intakes in Child and Adult Care Food Program (CACFP)
by Song, Siwan & Ishdorj, Ariun & Dave, Jayna
- 304607 How does the Coastal Housing Market View Flood zone-A Risk Signal or Mandatory Costs?
by Chen, Zhenshan
- 304606 Spillover effects of Medium-Scale Farms on Smallholder Behavior and Welfare: Evidence from Nigeria
by Liverpool-Tasie, Saweda & Nuhu, Ahmed Salim & Awokuse, Titus O. & Jayne, Thomas S. & Muyanga, Milu & Aromolaran, Adebayo & Adelaja, Adesoji
- 304605 Donation for Disaster Relief: Learnings from Economic and Non-Economic Preferences Measured in Lab
by Sinha, Nishita & Eckel, Catherine & Wilson, Rick
- 304604 The Long-Term Effects of Relaxing Information and Credit Constraints on Adoption, Retention, and Soil Perceptions: Evidence from a Randomized Experiment in Tanzania
by Tamim, Abdulrazzak & Harou, Aurelie P. & Magombab, Christopher & Michelson, Hope & Palm, Cheryl
- 304603 Effect of the traffic-light system for nutrition labelling in processed food products in the Ecuadorian population
by Sarasty, Oscar & Cabrera, Tania & Carpio, Carlos E.
- 304602 Effect of taxes and costly regulations on the licensed and unlicensed cannabis markets
by Sambucci, Olena & Sumner, Daniel A. & Goldstein, Robin
- 304601 Global Diets and Demand for Calories from Crops
by Sands, Ronald D.
- 304600 Rural off-farm employment and agricultural production efficiency: evidence from Tazania
by Diarra, Lacina
- 304599 Scarcity Pricing in the Dynamic Setting
by Okhunjanov, Botir B. & McCluskey, Jill J.
- 304598 The effects of market access on the agricultural input market structure in Zambia
by Gatti, Nicolas & Baylis, Kathy & Crost, Benjamin
- 304597 Consumption-Based Risk Measures of Kansas Farm Households
by Williams, David J. & Brewer, Brady E. & Baker, Timothy G. & Wilson, Christine A.
- 304596 Maximum Order Size and Agricultural Futures Market Quality: Evidence from a Natural Experiment
by Peng, Kun & Hu, Zhepeng & Robe, Michel A.
- 304595 Predicting CBOT Corn Futures Prices by applying ML methods on Weather Data
by Singh, Sriramjee
- 304594 Specialty Coffee Shops in Mexico: Factors Influencing the Likelihood of Purchasing High-Quality Coffee
by SERVIN JUAREZ, ROSELIA & Trejo-Pech, Carlos O. & ALMA YANET, PÉREZ-VÁSQUEZ S.
- 304593 Could the agrochemical poisoning increase suicide attempts in the Brazilian rural areas? An econometric approach using spatial analysis methods
by Lobo, Gustavo D. & De Souza Almeida, Felipe M. & Danelon, André F. & Rocha, Adauto B. & Almeida, Alexandre N.
- 304592 Mergers, Acquisition and Market Power: The Case of the U.S. Agribusiness
by Choi, Yejun & Lambert, Dayton M. & Trejo-Pech, Carlos O.
- 304591 Does Unobserved Land Quality Bias Separability Tests?
by Farris, Jarrad G.
- 304590 Effects of Climate Change Perception and Moral Motivation on Consumer Preferences for Turfgrass Attributes
by Jung, Hyojae & Chung, Chanjin & Boyer, Tracy A.
- 304589 Tradeoffs between On-Farm Food Safety and Environmental Conservation for U.S. Produce Growers
by Adalja, Aaron A. & Weller, Daniel & Baur, Patrick & Wiedmann, Martin
- 304588 A Baseline Assessment of School Food Spending and Local Procurement: Exploring the Case of CO Hb 19-1132 and Other Public Policies
by Love, Erin & Thilmany McFadden, Dawn D. & Jablonski, Becca B. R. & Bellows, Laura
- 304587 Bundling Irrigation Technologies to Improve Water Table Management in Florida Plastic Mulch Vegetable Production
by Soh, Moonwon & Wade, Tara & Borisova, Tatiana
- 304586 Private Enforcement Mechanisms and Contract Stability in Agri-food Supply Chain: An Empirical Evidence from China
by Hou, Jing & Chen, Feiyu
- 304585 A forest model inter-comparison project (For-MIP) to assess the future of forests under climate, policy and technological stressors
by Daigneault, Adam J. & Baker, Justin S. & Favero, Alice
- 304584 Investigating Preference Inconsistencies in Incentive Structures that Account for House Money Effects
by Zhai, Qianqian & Kassas, Bachir & Zhao, Shuoli & Chen, Lijun & Chen, Chao
- 304583 Aspiration formation and ecological shocks: An exploratory analysis in rural Kenya
by Tabe-Ojong, Martin Paul Jr & Heckelei, Thomas & Baylis, Kathy
- 304582 Investigating the Economic Effect of Plant Growth Regulators on Shrub Maintenance: A Forecasted Partial Cost Analysis
by Velasco Ortiz, Jose Enrique & Torres, Ariana
- 304581 Do Front-of-Package Warning Labels Reduce Demand for Foods ‘High In’ Saturated Fat, Sugar, or Sodium?
by Stortz, Laura & Lee, Yu Na & Von Massow, Michael
- 304580 Collective action and smallholder rural households: Implications for income and asset aspirations
by Tabe-Ojong, Martin Paul Jr & Heckelei, Thomas & Baylis, Kathy
- 304579 Employment, Intimate Partner Violence, and Women's Empowerment in Colombia
by Kadam, Aditi
- 304578 Consumer Behavior and Salmonella Outbreak in Peanut Butter Industry
by Eun, Sungtae
- 304577 A Dynamic Model of U.S. Beef Cattle
by Poddaturi, Dinesh Reddy & Hart, Chad E. & Schulz, Lee & Pouliot, Sébastien
- 304576 Strategic Drainage: Yield and Pollution improvements from Controlled Drainage under Optimization
by Siegle, Jonathon E. & Sohngen, Brent & Baker, Justin S.
- 304575 Natural Insurance and Weak Substitutability: Using Insurance Markets to Value Groundwater Stocks in Kansas
by Sloggy, Matthew R. & Manning, Dale
- 304574 Crop Insurance Decision under Expected Revenue
by Zhao, Shuoli & Skevas, Teo & Chai, Yuan & Tack, Jesse B.
- 304573 The Reference Price Effect on Willingness-to-Pay Estimates: Evidence from Eco-labeled Food Products
by Wei, Xiaohan & Chen, Xuqi & Gao, Zhifeng & Jensen, Kimberly L. & Yu, Tun-Hsiang & DeLong, Karen L.
- 304572 Defining Crop Diversification in the US Specialty Crop Industry
by Philocles, Sanchez & Torres, Ariana
- 304571 Universal Basic Income, Targeted Cash Transfers, and Progressive Taxation: Reducing Income Inequality in South Africa
by Siameh, Celestine O.
- 304570 Global Yield Distributions since 1960
by Hendricks, Nathan P. & Stigler, Matthieu M.
- 304569 Demand for Supplemental Irrigation via Small-Scale Water Harvesting
by Kemeze, Francis H.
- 304568 International R&D Spillovers: The Case of Aquaculture
by Kinnucan, Henry & Nguyen, Ly & Das, Abhipsita
- 304567 The Impact of Education Reforms on Household Adult Welfare Outcomes in Ethiopia: The 1994 Free Primary Education (FPE) Reform
by Siameh, Celestine O.
- 304566 Measuring the Impact of Sunset Reviews on Agricultural and Food Trade
by Chen, Sijia & Steinbach, Sandro
- 304565 Horses vs. Tractors? Old Order Amish Population Growth and New York Farmland Markets
by Ifft, Jennifer E. & Yang, Youwei
- 304564 Agricultural cooperative mergers and efficiency gains: An ex-ante analysis
by Ofori, Eric K. M. & Yeager, Elizabeth & Briggeman, Brian
- 304563 Conservation Practice Adoption and On-field Resource Concerns
by Rosenberg, Andrew B. & Wallander, Steven
- 304562 After the Project is Over? Measuring Longer-Term Impacts of a Food Safety Intervention in Senegal
by Leavens, Laura & Bauchet, Jonathan & Ricker-Gilbert, Jacob
- 304561 Power imbalances in French food retailing: Evidence from a production function approach to estimate market power
by Hirsch, Stefan & Koppenberg, Maximilian
- 304560 The Role of Quality Characteristics in Pricing Hard Red Winter Wheat
by Roberts, Shane & Brooks, Kathleen R. & Nogueira, Lia & Walters, Cory G.
- 304559 The Impacts of MFP and CFAP on Farm Incomes and Financial Positions
by Paulson, Nick & Swanson, Krista & Schnitkey, Gary D.
- 304558 Food Insecurity Among Immigrant Populations in the United States
by Norris, Caroline & Berning, Joshua P. & Cleary, Rebecca
- 304557 The effect of remote sensing drought indicators on agricultural yield: Evidence from Southern Brazil
by Queiroz, Pedro & Mariano, Denis
- 304556 Climate change and its impacts on Missouri corn and soybean basis levels
by Mobarok, Mohammad H. & Meyer, Seth & Skevas, Teo & Thompson, Wyatt
- 304555 Resilience and Persistence of a Policy Intervention: An Analysis of the Effect of SPREAD in Rwanda
by Moss, Charles B. & Oehmke, James F. & Nsabimana, Aimable & Naseem, Anwar
- 304554 Weather Shocks and Local Labor Markets
by Asadi, Ghadir & Mostafavi-Dehzooei, Mohammad H.
- 304553 Forgivable Premium: Strategy for Lowering Crop Insurance Subsidies
by Jore, Kyle & Bozic, Marin
- 304552 Fairness Perceptions and Expectations in Agriculture: Lessons from the Case of Dicamba
by James, Harvey & Hendrickson, Mary & Sanders, Christine & Anderson, Elizabeth
- 304551 Conservation Easement Landowners’ WTA Compensation to Thin their Forest
by Gutierrez, Ana L. & Penn, Jerrod & Tanger, Shaun & Blazier, Michael
- 304550 Nudge to Insure: Can Informational Nudges Increase Enrollment in Pasture, Rangeland and Forage Rainfall Index Insurance?
by Davidson, Kelly A. & Goodrich, Brittney K.
- 304549 An Evaluation of Soybean Acreage Response to Climate Change and Irrigation Water Sustainability Concern in Eastern Arkansas
by Gautam, Tej K. & Watkins, Bradley
- 304548 EU–Mercosur Free Trade Agreement: Implications for Agriculture
by Calil, Yuri Clements Daglia & Ribera, Luis A.
- 304547 Using Mixed Logit Based Models to Control Attribute Nonattendance in Choice Experiments
by Zhang, Xumin & Khachatryan, Hayk & Gao, Zhifeng
- 304546 Do Fertilizer Subsidies Improve Soil Quality: Myopic vs. Dynamic Analysis of Smallholder Farmers in Ghana
by Van Asselt, Joanna & Grogan, Kelly A.
- 304545 Does resilience capacity influence households' perception of control to environmental shocks? Evidence from the Bolivian Altiplano
by Bekee, Barituka
- 304544 Investigating the Inclusive-Performance Tradeoff in Agricultural Cooperatives: Evidence from Nepal
by Miller, Scott
- 304543 Is mechanization in agriculture curse or blessing for the rural labor market in Bangladesh?
by Hassan, Md. Fuad & Kornher, Lukas
- 304542 Economic Impacts of Alternative Crops Production: Guar and Guayule in the Southwest
by Khanal, Sita & Seavert, Clark & Gutierrez, Paul & Teegerstrom, Trent & Quinn, Jason & Summers, Hailey & Sproul, Evan & Mealing, VeeAnder & Landis, Amy & Blayney, Don & GC, Apar
- 304541 Climate change impacts on agriculture: evidence from global agricultural productivity
by Ekong, Olabisi
- 304540 Crop Failures from Temperature and Precipitation Shocks: Implications for U.S. Crop Insurance
by Perloff, Jeffrey M. & Schlenker, Wolfram & Sears, Molly & Wu, Ximing
- 304539 Low Income and Access to Healthy Food: The Case of Milk
by Young, Jeffrey S. & Binkley, James K.
- 304538 Does ‘Landless’ Stimulate Bangladesh Rural Migration under Weather Risk?
by Li, Man & Zhang, Wei
- 304537 Does Agricultural Growth lead to Methane Emissions?
by Kim, GwanSeon & Seok, Jun Ho & Mark, Tyler B.
- 304536 Evaluating the Effects of Peer Information and Social Influence on Food Purchase in Social Settings
by Langer, Melissa & Davidson, Kelly A. & McFadden, Brandon & Messer, Kent D.
- 304535 Does a Lemon Technology for Pest Control Act as a Substitute for Insecticides?
by Ayesh, Abubakr & Swinton, Scott M.
- 304534 Implicit Cost of Retaliatory Tariffs by Mexico on U.S. Cheese Exports
by Tejeda, Hernan A. & Kim, Man-Keun
- 304533 Impacts of Grassland Ecological Compensation Policy on Household’s Supplementary Feeding Using: An Empirical Study in Inner Mongolia
by Hu, Yuanning & Jikun, Huang
- 304532 Modern Time Trade Wars: Chinese Retaliatory Tariffs vs California’s Tree Nuts industry
by Asci, Serhat & Ramaswamy, Karthik & Devadoss, Stephen & Konduru, Srinivasa P.
- 304531 The Effect of the Natural Disaster on Health Expenditure in Japan: The Great East Japan Earthquake
by Eun, Sungtae
- 304530 Balancing Food Security and Environmental Sustainability through Seasonal Crop Allocation in Bangladesh
by Li, Man & Guo, Zhe & Zhang, Wei
- 304529 Climate change, productivity and producer welfare in Great Plains agriculture
by De Figueiredo Silva, Felipe & Fulginiti, Lilyan E. & Perrin, Richard K.
- 304528 Evidence on the Private-Excess Fertilization Hypothesis
by Che, Yuyuan & Feng, Hongli & Hennessy, David A. & Lu, Chaoqun
- 304527 The Impact of Food Environment on Fresh Vegetable Consumption in North Carolina
by Miao, Haoran & Liang, Chyi-Lyi & Jha, Manoj K. & Hashemi Beni, Leila & Kurkalova, Lyubov A. & Mulrooney, Timothy J. & Monty, Gregory H.
- 304526 Impacts of Economic Growth and Depression in the US, China, and India on Global Land and Water Resources
by Bahalou Horeh, Marziyeh & Haqiqi, Iman
- 304525 Trade dynamics and duration of Chinese food imports
by Yang, Bixuan & Asche, Frank & Anderson, James L.
- 304524 A stochastic techno-economic analysis of aviation biofuel production from pennycress seed oil
by Stevens, Jeremiah H. & Taheripour, Farzad
- 304523 Consumer Purchasing Response to Genetically Engineered Labeling
by Thomas, Elizabeth & Fan, Linlin & Stevens, Andrew W.
- 304522 Optimal Antimicrobial Use Under Countervailing Externalities
by Delmond, Anthony R. & Ahmed, Haseeb
- 304521 Does organic farming improve the nitrogen balance in agricultural land?
by Kim, GwanSeon & Seok, Jun Ho
- 304520 The changing role of veterinarians in the use of medically important antibiotics in cattle production
by Whitt, Christine & MacLachlan, Matthew J.
- 304519 Understanding the U.S. Publics’ Voting on Animal Welfare and Genetically Modified Organism Labeling Ballot Initiatives
by Hopkins, Kelsey A. & McKendree, Melissa G. S. & Rice, Emma D.
- 304518 The U.S.-China Trade war and Impact on Land Returning to Soybean Production from the Conservation Reserve Program
by Lee, Meongsu & Westhoff, Patrick
- 304517 When can private sector prizes achieve agriculture development goals? -- Lessons from two impact evaluations
by Narayan, Tulika & Geyer, Judy & Mainville, Denise Y. & Ness-Edelstien, Betsy
- 304516 The Impacts of African Swine Fever on Vertical and Spatial Hog Pricing and Market Integration in China
by Li, Jian & Chavas, Jean-Paul
- 304515 Local irrigation response to ethanol production in the High Plains Aquifer
by Al-Sudani, Amer & Sampson, Gabriel & Bergtold, Jason S.
- 304514 Farm growth and land concentration
by Plogmann, Jana & Mußhoff, Oliver & Odening, Martin & Ritter, Matthias
- 304513 Effects of Public Health Insurance Expansions on Consumption Expenditures of Targeted Households
by Panchalingam, Thadchaigeni
- 304512 The Economic Impacts of Wildfires and Wildfire Smoke on Colorado Property Values
by Shi, Longzhong & Chen, Xuan & Chen, Bo
- 304511 The differential impact of SSB taxation over time and by income: Evidence from Nielsen Homescan and Retail Data
by Barker, Abigail R. & Mazzucca, Stephanie
- 304510 Risk Management Potential of Supplemental Irrigation for Cotton in a Sub-humid Climate under Increased Drought Risk
by Liu, Wen & Larson, James A. & English, Burton C. & Boyer, Christopher M. & Clark, Christopher D. & Cho, Seong-Hoon
- 304509 Does higher business risk influence financial risk and induce savings among small agricultural operations? Findings from Tennessee
by Adhikari, Sudip & Khanal, Aditya R.
- 304508 Agricultural input use and index insurance adoption: Concept and evidence
by Arora, Gaurav & Agarwal, Sandip K.
- 304507 Climate risk, adaptation, and technology adoption in the midstream of crop value chains: Evidence from Nigerian maize traders
by Liverpool-Tasie, Saweda & Parkhi, Charuta M.
- 304506 Benchmarking Analysis of Cattle Auction Prices in South Texas
by Zapata, Samuel D. & Anderson, David P.
- 304505 Retaliatory Tariff and 2018 Mid Term Election: Was there an effect of Chinese soybeans Tariff ?
by Wijesinghe, Asanka S.
- 304504 Do transaction costs prevent smallholder’s participation in Supermarket? Empirical Evidences from India
by Kedar, Vishnu Shankarrao & Kumar, Parmod & Neharkar, Pratibha
- 304503 Do Plastic Warning Labels Reduce Consumers’ Willingness to Pay for Plastic Packaging?
by Van Asselt, Joanna & Nian, Yefan & Soh, Moonwon & Gao, Zhifeng & Morgan, Stephen N
- 304502 Machine learning techniques for strawberry yield forecasting
by Li, Sheng & Wu, Feng & Guan, Zhengfei
- 304501 The Impact of Rising Protectionism on Foreign Direct Investment in Agriculture
by Kim, Dongin & Steinbach, Sandro
- 304500 Health Effects of Sustained Exposure to Fine Particulate Matter: Evidence from India
by Saraswat, Yashaswini & Bansal, Sangeeta
- 304499 Access to credit and heterogeneous effects on agricultural technology adoption: Evidence from large rural surveys in Ethiopia
by Regassa, Mekdim D. & Melesse, Mequanint B.
- 304498 Incentivizing and Retaining Public Workers in Remote Areas: A Discrete Choice Experiment with Agricultural Extension Agents in Ethiopia
by Regassa, Mekdim D. & Abate, Gashaw T. & Kubik, Zaneta
- 304497 Market Uncertainty and Sentiment around USDA Announcements
by Cao, Nguyen Que An & Robe, Michel A.
- 304496 A new empirical evidence on the impact of global warming on rice market equilibrium in West Africa: Dealing with future uncertainties through Monte Carlo simulations
by Egbendewe, Aklesso Y. G. & Lokonon, Boris & Limazie, Mazegnada
- 304495 How Does Parental Out-migration Affect Left-behind Children’s Schooling Outcomes? – Effect Sizes and Mechanisms
by Luo, Xiaoman
- 304494 The Impact of Physical Capital Accumulation and Income Inequality on Private Education Investment: Evidence from Rural China
by Liu, Zhen & Huang, Zuhui
- 304493 On Why and How Agriculture Has Not Declined With Economic Growth In North Africa
by Chennak, Ahmed
- 304492 Improved Technology Dissemination and Adoption in Sub-Saharan Africa: Global and Regional Food Security, Economic and Environmental Implications
by Edobor, Edeoba W.
- 304491 Does establishing commercial Forest Management Units exacerbate deforestation? The evidence from Liberia
by Cheng, Yu Shing
- 304490 Supply response of staple food crops in the presence of policy distortions: Some evidence from India
by Hazrana, Jaweriah & Kishore, Avinash & Roy, Devesh
- 304489 Incorporating Large-scale Double-cropping into the Identification of Agricultural Supply Elasticities: Implications for Biofuel and Conservation Policies
by Jeddi, Behzad & DePaula, Guilherme M. & Fortes, Ary
- 304488 Estimating the Effects of HMR Consumption Increase on Food Industry in Korea: A Stochastic Multi-sector and Multi-market Equilibrium Displacement Modelling Approach
by Yu, Kihwan & Kim, Kwansoo
- 304487 Exploring the Determinants of Perceived Benefits of Rotational Grazing in the U. S. Great Plains
by Chowdhury, Iftekhar Uddin Ahmed & Wang, Tong & Jin, Hailong & Smart, Alexander J.
- 304486 The Effect of Free Trade Agreements on the Intensive and Extensive Margins of Canadian Agri-Food Trade
by McDougall, Brendan S. & Afesorgbor, Sylvanus Kwaku
- 304485 Optimal Mix of Owned and Rented Farmland
by Noumir, Ashraf & Langemeier, Michael R.
- 304484 Evolutionary Path and Mechanism of Village Revitalization: A Case Study of Yuejin Village, Jiangsu, China
by Wen, Longjiao & Liu, Zhenzhen & Gao, Zhifeng
- 304483 Sources, intake levels, and shadow prices of essential nutrients in rural Malawi: Evidence from household surveys and market prices reveal the cost of vitamins and minerals
by Schneider, Kate & Masters, William & Webb, Patrick & Christiaensen, Luc
- 304482 Can Markets Save the Brazilian Forests?
by DePaula, Guilherme M. & Justino, Leandro
- 304481 An Economic Analysis of 'Buy Local' Trend
by Ray, Susweta & Giannakas, Konstantinos
- 304480 The Scope of Risk Pooling
by Putman, Daniel S.
- 304479 Demand for Food Attributes: Evidence from a Large Sample of Carrot Buyers
by Lee, Hanbin & Goldstein, Robin & Sumner, Daniel A.
- 304478 Exploring the effect of Chief Executive social media engagement on agricultural commodity prices
by Benavidez, Justin R. & Ribera, Luis A. & Thayer, Anastasia W.
- 304477 The inverse farm size-productivity relationship under land size mis-measurement and in the presence of weather and price risks: Panel data evidence from Uganda
by Mensah, Edouard R. & Kostandini, Genti
- 304476 Time-Varying Storage Announcement Effect in Natural Gas Market
by Farhangdoost, Sara & Etienne, Xiaoli L.
- 304475 Reckoning climate change damages along an envelope
by Gammans, Matthew & Mérel, Pierre & Paroissien, Emmanuel
- 304474 Development Assistance and Factor Markets In Nigeria: An Application of the Test of Agricultural Household Separability
by Alia, Didier Y. & Wineman, Ayala Y. & Anderson, C. Leigh