Global Economy Journal
September 2016, Volume 16, Issue 3
- 411-432 With Whom Do Nations Trade? – The Fading Distance
by Michaely Michael & Wajnryt David
- 433-458 Long-Run Economic Growth: Stagnations, Explosions and the Middle Income Trap
by C. Shelburne Robert
- 459-478 Self-Fulfilling and Fundamentals Based Speculative Attacks: A Theoretical Interpretation of the Euro Area Crisis
by Posta Pompeo Della
- 479-509 Is India Ready for Inflation Targeting?
by Sen Gupta Abhijit & Sengupta Rajeswari
- 511-538 Inward and Outward Foreign Direct Investment and Inequality: Evidence from a Group of Middle-Income Countries
by Huang Chao-Hsi & Teng Kai-Fang & Tsai Pan-Long
- 539-567 India-Us Trade and Investment: Have They Been Up To Potential?
by Mishra Prachi & Roy Devesh
- 569-598 How do Liberalization, Institutions and Human Capital Development affect the Nexus between Domestic Private Investment and Foreign Direct Investment? Evidence from Sub-Saharan Africa
by Bbale John Mayanja & Nnyanzi John Bosco
June 2016, Volume 16, Issue 2
- 189-212 Does Deflation Threaten the Global Economy?
by Iqbal Azhar & Silvia John E.
- 213-228 Globalization and Democracy: A Disaggregated Analysis by Income Group
by Kollias Christos & Paleologou Suzanna Maria
- 229-273 Does Domestic Energy Consumption Affect GDP of a Country? A Panel Data Study
by Mathur Somesh K. & Aggarwal Kanak & Sahu Sohini & G. Thorat Ishita
- 275-291 Banks and the World’s Major Banking Centers, 2010
by Choi Sang Rim & Park Daekeun & Tschoegl Adrian E.
- 293-311 Regional Integration in Latin America
by de Boyrie Maria E. & Kreinin Mordechai
- 313-347 Fostering Economic Development: Is External Finance Responsible for the Poor Economic Growth in Sub-Saharan Africa?
by Michael Mitchell Omoruyi Ehizuelen & Meibo Huang
- 349-388 Network Trade and Development: What Do Patterns of Vertically Specialized Trade in ASEAN Tell Us About India’s Place in Asian Production Networks?
by Tewari Meenu & Veeramani C.
- 389-410 The Impact of Bank-Based and Market-Based Financial Development on Economic Growth: Time-Series Evidence From the United Kingdom
by Nyasha S. & Odhiambo N. M.
March 2016, Volume 16, Issue 1
- 1-32 Can Sports Promote Exports? The Role of Soccer Matches in International Trade
by Hatzigeorgiou Andreas
- 33-47 Information Searching: The Case of Tourism Promoted Through the Internet
by Hoonsawat Ratidanai
- 49-61 Impact of Economic Globalization on Income Inequality: Developed Economies vs Emerging Economies
by Baek Inmee & Shi Qichao
- 63-90 Concepts and Measurements of Economic Interdependence: The Case of the United States and Mexico
by del Rosío Barajas-Escamilla María & Kia Amir & Sotomayor Maritza
- 91-112 Economic Development and the Direction of FDI Flows
by Gomtsyan David
- 113-133 Reverse Productivity Spillovers in the OECD: The Contrasting Roles of R&D and Capital
by Zámborský Peter & Jacobs Elena J.
- 135-160 Investigating the Role of Contract Enforcement and Financial Costs on the Payment Choice: Industry-Level Evidence from Turkey
by Türkcan Kemal & Avsar Veysel
- 161-187 Trade Openness and Risk Sharing in Sub-Saharan Africa: Do Institutions and Financial Depth Matter?
by Nnyanzi John Bosco
December 2015, Volume 15, Issue 4
- 443-453 The Effect of Foreign Direct Investment Inflows on Income Inequality: Evidence from China
by Mah Jai S.
- 455-484 The Liberal Illusion Is Not a Complete Delusion: The WTO Helps Member States Keep the Peace Only When It Increases Trade
by Aaronson Susan Ariel & Abouharb M. Rodwan & Daniel Wang K.
- 485-505 India’s Trade Deficit with China: Will Free Trade Agreement (FTA) Work for India?
by Kalirajan Kaliappa & Paudel Ramesh
- 507-524 Inflation Convergence in the East African Community: A Fractional Integration and Cointegration Study
by Carcel Hector & Gil-Alana Luis A. & Madigu Godfrey
- 525-558 An Assessment of International Competitiveness in CARICOM Services Exports
by Lorde Troy & Francis Brian & Alleyne Antonio
September 2015, Volume 15, Issue 3
- 311-318 Short-Run Determinants of the IDR/USD Exchange Rate: A Simultaneous-Equation Model
by Hsing Yu
- 319-336 The Determinants of Long-run Real Exchange Rate in South Africa: A Fundamental Equilibrium Approach
by Njindan Iyke Bernard & Odhiambo Nicholas M.
- 337-351 Geographical Orientation of Export in Manufacturing Sector in Sub-Sahara Africa
by Alia Didier Yelognisse
- 353-359 Does Market Structure or Financial Deepening Impact the Banking Stability? International Evidence
by Wen Shiow-Ying & Chan Chin-Horng & Yu Jean
- 361-407 Trade Openness and Economic Growth in Canada: An Evidence from Time-Series Tests
by Singh Tarlok
- 409-430 Expansion of Services Output Share: Traditional Factors or Policy Changes?
by Roy Amrita
- 431-442 Oil Revenues and Export Earnings Instability: The Evidence from Iran
by Asheghian Parviz
July 2015, Volume 15, Issue 2
- 187-197 Europe’s Economic Future: Europe Can Grow Faster
by de Lecea Antonio
- 199-212 Questions for Europe
by Elliott Douglas J.
- 213-230 The Future of the European Union
by Rehman Scheherazade
- 231-240 Purchasing Power Parity and the Law of One Price: Evidence from Commodity Prices in Asian Countries
by Bahmani-Oskooee Mohsen & Nasir ABM
- 241-256 The Relation between National Stock Prices and Effective Exchange Rates: Does It Affect Exchange Rate Exposure?
by Korhonen Marko
- 257-275 The TRIPS Agreement as a Coercive Threat: Estimating the Effects of Trade Ties on IPR Protection Regimes
by Cardwell Ryan & Ghazalian Pascal L.
- 277-310 Italian FDI and Exports at Sectoral Level: Substitutes or Complements?
by Ferragina Anna Maria & Colacurcio Claudio
March 2015, Volume 15, Issue 1
- 1-24 Does Experience Matter for Patterns of Expansion by US Companies in Latin America and the Caribbean?
by Charles Sawyer W. & B. Wooster Rossitza & R. Blanco Luisa
- 25-50 Economic Sector Choices of Mexican Migrants to the USA: Evidence from the 2011 EMIF Border Survey
by de Oliveira André Rossi & Wooster Rossitza B.
- 51-82 Financial Openness, Capital Flows and Risk Sharing in Africa
by Nnyanzi John Bosco
- 83-106 The Role of Time Preferences in Explaining the Long-Term Pattern of International Trade
by Leimbach Marian & Baumstark Lavinia & Luderer Gunnar
- 107-132 Using Stepping Stones to Enter Distant Export Markets
by Lejour Arjan & Creusen Harold
- 133-153 Export Shares and Relative Export Affinities of Goods and Services of European OECD Countries, 2007
by Halevi Nadav
- 155-172 Did the Agreement on Safeguards Nullify their Use?
by Hartigan James C.
- 173-185 Export Expansion and Economic Growth in Tanzania
by Mah Jai S.
October 2014, Volume 14, Issue 3-4
- 1-17 Offshore Financial Centers in the Global Capital Network
by Naitram Simon M.
- 1-57 Network Analysis of World Trade using the BACI-CEPII Dataset
by De Benedictis Luca & Nenci Silvia & Santoni Gianluca & Tajoli Lucia & Vicarelli Claudio
- 1-27 Global Market Evaluation: A Longitudinal Efficiency Assessment Approach
by Chao Gary H. & Hsu Maxwell K. & Haas David A.
- 1-26 The Influence of Measures of Economic Freedom on FDI: A Comparison of Western Europe and Sub-Saharan Africa
by Fofana Mory Fodé
- 1-25 Examining the “Balance of Payments Stages” Hypothesis
by Ono Masanori
- 1-19 Trade Liberalization and Productivity Performance: Evidence from the Australian Passenger Motor Vehicle Industry
by Bopage Lionel & Sharma Kishor
- 1-13 Foreign Capital Inflow and Real Exchange Rate Appreciation in Developing Economies: Theory and Empirical Evidence
by Biswas Anindya & Mandal Biswajit & Saha Nitesh
- 1-10 Regionalism in Trade: An Overview of the Last Half-Century
by Michaely Michael
April 2014, Volume 14, Issue 2
- 1-26 The Role of Internet Use on International Trade: Evidence from Asian and Sub-Saharan African Enterprises
by Yadav Niru
- 1-36 Foreign Investment, Institutional Quality, Public Expenditure, and Activity of Venture Capital Funds in Emerging Market Countries
by Herrera-Echeverri Hernán & Haar Jerry & Estevez-Bretón Juan Benavides
- 1-26 At the Core of the International Financial System
by Feroldi Valentina & Gaffeo Edoardo
- 1-22 Targeted Trade-Related Policies and Manufacturing Firm Productivity in Eastern Europe and Central Asia: Effect of Corruption
by Dairabayeva Karlygash & Carayannis Elias
- 1-20 What Motivates China to Invest So Heavily in U.S. Treasury Securities?
by Lizardo Radhames A. & Kelly Mary H.
- 1-15 Common Trends and Common Cycles in Oil Price and Real Exchange Rate
by Basnet Hem C. & Vatsa Puneet & Sharma Subhash
- 1-14 China’s Real Capital Crisis
by Purdy Mark J. & Qiu Jing
June 2014, Volume 14, Issue 1
- 1-20 Does the Presence of Multinational Corporations Affect a Country’s Gross Domestic Product?
by Anguelov Nikolay
- 1-9 Do Remittances Attract Foreign Direct Investment? An Empirical Investigation
by Basnet Hem C. & Upadhyaya Kamal P.
- 1-25 Assessing the Effect of the Consumer-Voter Sentiment on Tiebout-Like Migration: The EU 27 Case
by Kallandranis Christos & Karidis Socrates
- 1-24 Evolving Domestic Bond Markets and Financial Deepening in Asia
by Das Dilip K.
- 1-22 Trade Liberalization and Culture
by Suranovic Steven & Winthrop Robert
- 1-13 When Do Currency Unions Increase Trade?
by Hosny Amr Sadek
- 1-10 An Empirical Analysis of the Aggregate Export Demand Function in Post-Liberalization India
by Inoue Takeshi
October 2013, Volume 13, Issue 3-4
- 359-370 The End of the “French Paradox”?
by Fourçans André
June 2013, Volume 13, Issue 2
- 151-173 Can Price Dispersion Reveal Distance-Related Trade Costs? Evidence from the United States
by Anderson Michael A. & Schaefer Kurt C. & Smith Stephen L. S.
- 203-232 Do Political Institutions and Culture Jointly Matter for Financial Development? A Cross-Country Panel Investigation
by Mukherjee Deepraj & Dutta Nabamita
- 233-250 Determinants of United States’ Vertical and Horizontal Intra-Industry Trade
by Thorpe Michael William & Leitão Nuno Carlos
- 251-259 Shedding Light on the Recent U.S.–China Solar Dispute
by Clark Don P.
January 2013, Volume 13, Issue 1
- 1-24 Industrial and Agricultural Pollution Patterns
by Clark Don P. & Dellachiesa Alejandro E.
- 25-46 Is Food Security a New Tariff? Explaining Changes in Sanitary and Phytosanitary Regulations by World Trade Organization Members
by Long Andrew G. & Kastner Justin J. & Kassatly Raymond
- 47-62 Spatial Dependence of Technology Spillovers among Trading Partners
by Fawaz Fadi & Moghadam Mashaallah Rahnama
- 63-88 Surmounting the Individual: Establishing a Common Currency in Asia – A Case Study of East Asian Economies
by Ishaq Maryam & Atiq Ur Rehman Muhammad
- 89-108 Pre-conditions for Inflation Targeting in an Emerging Economy: The Case of India
by Mishra Ankita
- 109-128 Exchange Rate Pass-Through into Import Prices in Jordan
by Sweidan Osama D.
- 129-150 The Globalization of the Australian Textile, Clothing, Footwear and Motor Vehicle Industries: Results in Line with Other Western Market Economies
by Marks Andrew
December 2012, Volume 12, Issue 4
- 1-28 The Contribution of Chinese FDI to Africa's Pre Crisis Growth Surge
by Whalley John & Weisbrod Aaron
- 1-44 Economic Development and Non-Communicable Chronic Diseases
by Mayer-Foulkes David A. & Pescetto-Villouta Claudia
- 1-26 Does Demographic Change Affect the Current Account? A Reconsideration
by Graff Michael & Tang Kam Ki. & Zhang Jie
- 1-25 Cultural Distance and Bilateral Trade
by Cyrus Teresa L.
- 1-20 Attitudes Toward Economic Globalization: Does Knowledge Matter?
by Cook Nathaniel P.S. & Underwood Robert L.
- 1-19 The Optimal Timing of Compulsory Licensing: A Story of Thailand's Winter of Discontent
by Shahnawaz Sheikh
- 1-15 Globalization, Growth and Poverty
by Salvatore Dominick & Campano Fred
- 1-12 The "Great Moderation" in a Dual Exchange Rate Regime
by Arndt Sven W.
September 2012, Volume 12, Issue 3
- 1-18 New Evidence on the Relationship Between Economic Freedom and Growth: A Panel Cointegration Analysis for The Case of OECD
by Erdem Ekrem & Tugcu Can Tansel
- 1-30 Does China Still Have a Labor Cost Advantage?
by Ceglowski Janet & Golub Stephen S.
- 1-26 Impact of FDI Restrictions on Inward FDI in OECD Countries
by Ghosh Madanmohan & Syntetos Peter & Wang Weimin
- 1-23 Do Tax Havens Really Flourish?
by Blanco Luisa R. & Rogers Cynthia L.
- 1-22 Do Immigrant Students Succeed? Evidence from Italy and France
by Murat Marina
- 1-21 Exchange-Rate Volatility and Industry Trade Between Japan and China
by Bahmani-Oskooee Mohsen & Hegerty Scott W. & Xu Jia
- 1-12 Impact of Globalization on Income Distribution Inequality in 60 Countries: Comments
by Tsai Pan-Long & Huang Chao-Hsi & Yang Chih-Yuan
June 2012, Volume 12, Issue 2
- 1-28 Product Quality, Trade, and Adjustment: The China-ASEAN Experience
by Azhar A. KM & Elliott Rob J. & Liu Junting
- 1-33 The Impact of Basel III on Emerging Economies
by Abdel-Baki Monal A.
- 1-32 Choice or Mimetism in the Decision to Migrate? A European Illustration
by Warin Thierry & Blakely Andrew
- 1-28 International Outsourcing and Wage Rigidity
by Horgos Daniel
- 1-23 Trends of Trade Interdependence and Prolifiration of FTAs in Asia: 1980-2010
by Hamanaka Shintaro
- 1-22 Have Migrants Bought a "Round Trip Ticket"? Determinants in Probability of Immigrants' Return in Spain
by de Arce Rafael & Mahia Ramon
- 1-20 Learning by Exporting in Turkey: An Investigation for Existence and Channels
by Maggioni Daniela
- 1-15 Stabilization Policy in an Economy with Two Exchange Rate Regimes
by Arndt Sven W.
March 2012, Volume 12, Issue 1
- 1-36 Corruption: A View from the Persian Gulf
by Askari Hossein & Rehman Scheherazade S. & Arfaa Noora
- 1-9 A Note on Teaching the Yuan-Dollar Market vis-a-vis China's Dollar Holdings
by Highfill Jannett & Wojcikewych Raymond
- 1-29 Trade Retaliation in a Monetary-Trade Model
by Whalley John & Yu Jun & Zhang Shunming
- 1-21 International Stock Market Comovements: What Happened during the Financial Crisis?
by Horvath Roman & Poldauf Petr
- 1-20 Patents, Technology Adaptation, and Exports to Developing Countries
by Briggs Kristie
- 1-18 Impacts of the Exchange Rate and the Global Interest Rate on Real Output for Ten Selected Latin American Countries
by Hsing Yu
- 1-13 The EU-Korea Free Trade Agreement: Making of a "Deep" Free Trade Agreement
by Das Dilip K.
December 2011, Volume 11, Issue 4
- 1-28 International Financial Integration, Investment and Economic Performance in Sub-Saharan African Countries
by Ahmed Abdullahi D.
- 1-38 How do International Financial Flows to Developing Countries Respond to Natural Disasters?
by David Antonio C.
- 1-30 The Impacts of Trade Liberalisation and Technological Change on GDP Growth in Indonesia: A Meta Regression Analysis
by Permani Risti
- 1-24 The Impact of the Movement of Labour: Results from a Model of Bilateral Migration Flows
by Walmsley Terrie L. & Winters Alan & Ahmed Amer
- 1-23 The Impact of Chinese Purchases of U.S. Government Debt on the Treasury Yield Curve
by Lizardo Radhames A. & Mollick Andre Varella
- 1-20 Governments of the Left and Openness to Imports
by Lutz James M.
- 1-19 Growth Diagnostics: The Puzzle of Pakistan's Lagging Economic Growth
by Khan Shahrukh Rafi
- 1-15 Greece's "Unpleasant Arithmetic" Containing the Threat to the Global Economy
by Barth James R. & Li Tong & Prabhavivadhana Apanard
September 2011, Volume 11, Issue 3
- 1-28 Foreign Aid, FDI, Economic Freedom and Economic Growth in Asian Countries
by Tiwari Aviral Kumar
- 1-28 The Seamy Side of the Global Economy
by Eckes Alfred E.
- 1-26 Correcting the Size Bias in Trade Openness and Globalization Measures
by Tang Kam Ki.
- 1-18 Will the World Bank's Vision Materialize? Relocating China's Factories to Sub-Saharan Africa, Flying-Geese Style
by Ozawa Terutomo & Bellak Christian
- 1-17 Antidumping as a Development Issue
by Feinberg Robert M.
- 1-16 The European Union and Economic Freedom
by Hall Joshua C. & Lawson Robert A. & Wogsland Rachael
- 1-10 On Cargo Security Measures and Trade Costs
by Signoret José E.
July 2011, Volume 11, Issue 2
- 1-30 Migration of Firms, Home Bias and Economic Growth
by Aharonovitz Gilad D
- 1-44 FDI, Technology Spillovers, Growth, and Income Inequality: A Selective Survey
by Clark Don P. & Highfill Jannett & de Oliveira Campino Jonas & Rehman Scheherazade S.
- 1-33 The Offsetting Duty Norm and the Simultaneous Application of Countervailing and Antidumping Duties
by Kelly Brian D
- 1-22 Global Finance after the Crisis: Reform Imperatives and Vested Interests
by Naude Wim
- 1-21 Do We Really Know That the WTO Increases Trade? Revisited
by Kim Myeong Hwan
- 1-19 A Review of the Crises
by Shoham Amir & Pelzman Joseph
- 1-17 Corporate Response to Global Financial Crisis: A Knowledge-Based Model
by Gupta Vipin
- 1-14 The Role of Employment Protection during an Exogenous Shock to an Economy
by Malul Miki & Rosenboim Mosi & Shavit Tal & Tarba Shlomo Yedidia
March 2011, Volume 11, Issue 1
- 1-18 Impact of Globalization on Income Distribution Inequality in 60 Countries
by Zhou Lei & Biswas Basudeb & Bowles Tyler & Saunders Peter J
- 1-34 Determinants of Investment by the Norwegian Sovereign Wealth Fund: GDP vs. Institutions
by Caner Mehmet & Caner Turanay & Grennes Thomas J
- 1-27 A Survey of Macro Damages from Non-Communicable Chronic Diseases: Another Challenge for Global Governance
by Mayer-Foulkes David A
- 1-25 Regionalism as a Building Block for Multilateralism
by Herz Bernhard & Wagner Marco
- 1-18 Reflections in Twenty Years of Political and Economic Change in Poland
by Hunter Richard J & Ryan Leo V.
- 1-17 The Taylor Rule in Estimating the Performance of Inflation Targeting Programs: The Case of Turkey
by Erdem Ekrem & Kayhan Selim
- 1-11 Boeing and Airbus: Duopoly in Jeopardy?
by Olienyk John & Carbaugh Robert J
January 2011, Volume 10, Issue 4
- 1-19 Backtracking from Globalization
by Hillebrand Evan E & Lewer Joshua J. & Zagardo Janice Turtora
- 1-42 Exchange Rates and the Effectiveness of Actual and Oral Official Interventions: A Survey on Findings, Issues and Policy Implications
by Cavusoglu Nevin
- 1-21 Model Structure and the Combined Welfare and Trade Effects of China's Trade Related Policies
by Dong Yan & Whalley John
- 1-20 NAFTA, Environmental Kuznets Curves, and Mexico's Progress
by Lipford Jody W. & Yandle Bruce
- 1-19 Re-Imagining the U.S.-Mexico Border: Policies toward a More Competitive and Sustainable Transborder Region
by Gerber James & Lara-Valencia Francisco & de la Parra Carlos
- 1-13 Will Technological Progress Cure the "Advanced Technology Products" Trade Account Deficit?
by Highfill Jannett & McAsey Michael
October 2010, Volume 10, Issue 3
- 1-39 Demographic Changes and the Gains from Globalisation: An Analysis of Ageing, Capital Flows, and International Trade
by Mérette Marcel & Georges Patrick
- 1-6 Towards Realistic Governance Reform in International Financial Institutions
by Helleiner Gerald K
- 1-39 An Economic IslamicityIndex (EI2)
by Rehman Scheherazade S. & Askari Hossein
- 1-32 How China's Employment Problems Became Trade Problems
by Aaronson Susan
- 1-25 The Role of Cost Related Factors in the Competitiveness of European Services
by Visintin Stefano & Maroto Andres & Di Meglio Gisela & Rubalcaba Luis
- 1-23 Insuring Against Instability: United States and the Future of the International Monetary Fund
by Suominen Kati
- 1-18 India's International Reserves: How Large and How Diversified?
by Rajan Ramkishen S & Gopalan Sasidaran
May 2010, Volume 10, Issue 2
- 1-19 Global Demographic Change, Carbon Emissions, the Optimal Carbon Price and Carbon Abatement
by Guest Ross
- 1-40 How Islamic are Islamic Countries?
by Rehman Scheherazade S. & Askari Hossein
- 1-30 Foreign Competition, Multinational Firms, and One-Sided Wage Rigidity
by Braun Sebastian
- 1-24 An Assessment of Barbados' Competitiveness within the EU Market 1992-2006
by Lorde Troy & Alleyne Antonio & Francis Brian
- 1-21 Deglobalization Scenarios: Who Wins? Who Loses?
by Hillebrand Evan E
- 1-18 Intra-Industry Specialization in United States-Mexico Trade
by Clark Don P.
- 1-11 A Peace Dividend for Sri Lanka: The Case for a Return to Prosperity Following the End of Hostilities
by Wijeweera Albert & Webb Matthew J.
February 2010, Volume 10, Issue 1
- 1-24 Determinants of Comparative Advantage in the International Trade of Services: An Empirical Study of the Hecksher-Ohlin Approach
by Nyahoho Emmanuel
- 1-8 Recession, R&D Spending, and the Current Account: Bad News, Bad News, and a Little Encouragement
by Gretz Richard T & Highfill Jannett
- 1-5 Evaluating President Obama's Trade Policies in 2009
by Eckes Alfred E.
- 1-37 The Second-Mover Advantage in International Trade Negotiations
by Dluhosch Barbara
- 1-25 Measuring the Welfare Effects of Country of Origin Rules: A Suggested Methodology
by Pelzman Joseph & Shoham Amir
- 1-24 The Obama Administration and the U.S. Financial Crisis
by Rehman Scheherazade S.
- 1-14 The Obama Administration and Latin America: A "New Partnership for the Americas"
by Moncarz Raul
January 2010, Volume 9, Issue 4
- 1-40 Trade and Migration in an Enlarged European Union: A Spatial Analysis
by May Justin B
- 1-40 Structural Changes, Causality, and Foreign Direct Investments: Evidence from the Asian Crises of 1997
by de Boyrie Maria E
- 1-25 Long-Term Fundamentals of the 2008 Economic Crisis
by Mayer-Foulkes David A
- 1-23 Does FDI Accelerate Economic Growth? The OECD Experience Based on Panel Data Estimates for the Period 1980-2004
by Ghosh Madanmohan & Wang Weimin
- 1-21 Bilateral Trade Balance, Exchange Rates, and Income: Evidence from Malaysia
by Yusoff Mohammed B.
- 1-19 The Macro Dimensions of Chile's Export Dilemma
by Arroyo Francisco & Edmunds John C.
- 1-13 Touching the Brakes after the Crash: A Historical View of Reserve Accumulation and Financial Integration
by Schularick Moritz
September 2009, Volume 9, Issue 3
- 1-19 Unit Values, Productivity, and Trade - Determinants of Spanish Export Strength
by Vollmer Sebastian & Martínez-Zarzoso Inmaculada & Nowak-Lehmann D. Felicitas
- 1-7 The Volatility of Sovereign Wealth Funds
by Grennes Thomas J
- 1-31 U.K. Inflation and Relative Prices over the 1997 to 2006 Period: How Important was Globalization?
by Hunt Benjamin L
- 1-21 Labor, Capital Service, and Productivity Contributions to National Economic Growth: Focusing on the Japanese Case
by Mulugetta Abraham & Mulugetta Yuko
- 1-16 Will the Dollar be Dethroned as the Main Reserve Currency?
by Carbaugh Robert J & Hedrick David W
- 1-13 Ending the Tax Haven Scandals
by Kudrle Robert T
- 1-12 Factory Farming and Potential Problems in International Trade
by Lutz Brenda J & Lutz James M
- 1-11 Determinants of Economic Growth in Japan: The Role of Foreign Direct Investment
by Asheghian Parviz
June 2009, Volume 9, Issue 2
- 1-37 How Structural Macroeconomic Shocks Can Explain Exchange Rate Pass-Through in Developing Countries: A Common Trend Approach
by Barhoumi Karim
- 1-9 Structural Breaks and Exports in the Philippines
by Kumar Saten
- 1-33 Infrastructure, Commodity Spectra, and Trade Transitions in Economic Development
by Bowden Roger J. & Huang Hui
- 1-27 Tariffs, Horizontal Regulatory Standards and Protection against Foreign Competitors
by Edwards Terence Huw
- 1-20 Poland, the European Union, and the Euro: Poland's Long Journey to Full European Integration
by Hunter Richard J & Ryan Leo V.
- 1-12 Financial Fragility and Crisis Union in the Asia-Pacific Region
by Strobel Frank
March 2009, Volume 9, Issue 1
- 1-14 A Panel Study of the Pollution-Haven Hypothesis
by MacDermott Raymond
- 1-7 Moving Toward the Next G-20 Summit
by Rao P. K.
- 1-33 A Proposal for an Asian Rice Insurance Mechanism
by Mendoza Ronald U
- 1-18 An Examination of Exchange Rate Pass-Through to U.S. Motor Vehicle Products and Auto-Parts Import Prices
by Turkcan Kemal & Ates Aysegul
- 1-17 How Important Are Foreign Shocks in a Small Open Economy? The Case of Slovakia
by Horvath Roman & Rusnak Marek
- 1-15 The Euro and Convergence among Stock Markets of Germany, France and Italy
by Rahman Matiur & Khan M. Moosa
- 1-14 IT Governance in Romania: A Case Study
by Gheorghe Mirela & Nastase Pavel & Boldeanu Dana & Ofelia Aleca
December 2008, Volume 8, Issue 4
- 1-30 Does Tariff Liberalization Promote Trade? Latin American Countries in the Long-Run (1900-2000)
by Nenci Silvia & Pietrobelli Carlo