The Impact of Basel III on Emerging Economies
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ross Levine, 1997.
"Financial Development and Economic Growth: Views and Agenda,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 35(2), pages 688-726, June.
- Levine, Ross, 1996. "Financial development and economic growth : views and agenda," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1678, The World Bank.
- Cappiello, Lorenzo & Kadareja, Arjan & Kok, Christoffer & Protopapa, Marco, 2010. "Do bank loans and credit standards have an effect on output? A panel approach for the euro area," Working Paper Series 1150, European Central Bank.
- Tamim Bayoumi & Ola Melander, 2008. "Credit Matters; Empirical Evidence on U.S. Macro-Financial Linkages," IMF Working Papers 08/169, International Monetary Fund.
- Eswar S. Prasad, 2010.
"Financial Sector Regulation and Reforms in Emerging Markets: An Overview,"
NBER Working Papers
16428, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Prasad, Eswar, 2010. "Financial Sector Regulation and Reforms in Emerging Markets: An Overview," IZA Discussion Papers 5233, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Martin Melecky, 2007. "Compounded Effects of External Crises on GDP Growth," Comparative Economic Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Association for Comparative Economic Studies, vol. 49(4), pages 642-659, December.
- Wolde-Rufael, Yemane, 2009. "Re-examining the financial development and economic growth nexus in Kenya," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 26(6), pages 1140-1146, November.
- A. Suetin, 2009. "Causes of the Current Financial Crisis," Problems of Economic Transition, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 52(3), pages 44-58.
- Piti Disyatat, 2011. "The Bank Lending Channel Revisited," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 43(4), pages 711-734, June.
- repec:wsi:medjxx:v:03:y:2011:i:01:n:s1793812011000302 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alif Darrat, 1999. "Are Financial Deepening and Economic Growth Causally Related? Another Look at the Evidence," International Economic Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(3), pages 19-35.
- Curzio Giannini, 2002. "Promoting Financial Stability in Emerging-Market Countries: The Soft Law Approach and Beyond1," Comparative Economic Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Association for Comparative Economic Studies, vol. 44(2-3), pages 125-167, September.
- Ross Levine & Norman Loayza & Thorsten Beck, 2002.
"Financial Intermediation and Growth: Causality and Causes,"
Central Banking, Analysis, and Economic Policies Book Series,in: Leonardo Hernández & Klaus Schmidt-Hebbel & Norman Loayza (Series Editor) & Klaus Schmidt-Hebbel (Se (ed.), Banking, Financial Integration, and International Crises, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 2, pages 031-084
Central Bank of Chile.
- Levine, Ross & Loayza, Norman & Beck, Thorsten, 2000. "Financial intermediation and growth: Causality and causes," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 31-77, August.
- Levine, Ross & Loayza, Norman & Beck, Thorsten, 1999. "Financial intermediation and growth : Causality and causes," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2059, The World Bank.
- Thorsten Beck & Ross Levine & Norman Loayza, 1999. "Financial Intermediation and Growth: Causality and Causes," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 56, Central Bank of Chile.
- Allen, Franklin & Santomero, Anthony M., 2001. "What do financial intermediaries do?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 271-294, February.
- Ocampo, Jose Antonio & Stiglitz, Joseph E. (ed.), 2008. "Capital Market Liberalization and Development," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199238446.
- Hiranya K. Nath & Jayanta Sarkar, 2009.
"Unbiased Estimation of the Half-Life to Price Index Convergence among U.S. Cities,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 41(5), pages 1041-1046, August.
- Hiranya K. Nath & Jayanta Sarkar, 2007. "Unbiased Estimation of the Half-Life to Price Index Convergence among US Cities," Working Papers 0703, Sam Houston State University, Department of Economics and International Business.
- Michael S. Pagano, 2002. "Crises, Cronyism, and Credit," The Financial Review, Eastern Finance Association, vol. 37(2), pages 227-256, May.
- Jack Boorman, 2009. "The Impact of the Financial Crisis on Emerging Market Economies: The Transmission Mechanism, Policy Response and Lessons," Papers Presented at Global Meetings of the Emerging Markets Forum 2009crisisimpact, Emerging Markets Forum.
- Bryan J. Balin, 2010. "The impact of the global economic crisis on sovereign wealth funds," Asian-Pacific Economic Literature, Asia Pacific School of Economics and Government, The Australian National University, vol. 24(1), pages 1-8, May.
- Gerardo Della Paolera, 2011.
"The Unending Search For A New Global Monetary And Financial Architecture,"
Middle East Development Journal (MEDJ),
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 3(01), pages 11-28.
- Gerardo della Paolera, 2010. "The Unending Search for a New Global Monetary and Financial Architecture," Working Papers 553, Economic Research Forum, revised 10 Jan 2010.
- Markus K. Brunnermeier, 2009. "Deciphering the Liquidity and Credit Crunch 2007-2008," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 23(1), pages 77-100, Winter.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bpj:glecon:v:12:y:2012:i:2:n:2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Golla). General contact details of provider: https://www.degruyter.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.