Financial Sector Regulation and Reforms in Emerging Markets: An Overview
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Eswar S. Prasad, 2010. "Financial Sector Regulation and Reforms in Emerging Markets: An Overview," NBER Working Papers 16428, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mark Aguiar & Gita Gopinath, 2007.
"Emerging Market Business Cycles: The Cycle Is the Trend,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 115, pages 69-102.
- Mark Aguiar & Gita Gopinath, 2004. "Emerging market business cycles: the cycle is the trend," Working Papers 04-4, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Aguiar, Mark & Gopinath, Gita, 2007. "Emerging Market Business Cycles: The Cycle is the Trend," Scholarly Articles 11988098, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Mark Aguiar & Gita Gopinath, 2004. "Emerging Market Business Cycles: The Cycle is the Trend," NBER Working Papers 10734, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Eswar S. Prasad, 2011. "Rebalancing Growth in Asia," International Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 14(1), pages 27-66, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:wsi:serxxx:v:63:y:2018:i:01:n:s0217590818410035 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:sgm:jbfeuw:v:2:y:2017:i:8:p:127-150 is not listed on IDEAS
- Goran Amidžić & Alexander Massara & André Mialou, 2014. "Assessing Countries’ Financial Inclusion Standing - A New Composite Index," IMF Working Papers 14/36, International Monetary Fund.
- Robert Cull & Asl? Demirgüç-Kunt & Timothy Lyman, 2012. "Financial Inclusion and Stability : What Does Research Show?," World Bank Other Operational Studies 9443, The World Bank.
- repec:pra:mprapa:48339 is not listed on IDEAS
- Han, Rui & Melecky, Martin, 2017. "Broader use of saving products among people can make deposit funding of the banking system more resilient," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 89-102.
- Ayako Saiki & Jon Frost, 2014.
"Does unconventional monetary policy affect inequality? Evidence from Japan,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 46(36), pages 4445-4454, December.
- Ayako Saiki & Jon Frost, 2014. "Does Unconventional Monetary Policy Affect Inequality? Evidence from Japan," Working Papers 1402, Council on Economic Policies.
- repec:sgm:jbfeuw:v:2:y:2017:i:8:p:105-126 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ayako Saiki & Jon Frost, 2014. "How does unconventional monetary policy affect inequality? Evidence from Japan," DNB Working Papers 423, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Han, Rui & Melecky, Martin, 2013. "Financial inclusion for financial stability : access to bank deposits and the growth of deposits in the Global Financial Crisis," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6577, The World Bank.
- Peter J. Morgan & Victor Pontines, 2014.
"Financial Stability and Financial Inclusion,"
Microeconomics Working Papers
24278, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Peter J. Morgan & Victor Pontines, 2014. "Financial Stability and Financial Inclusion," Finance Working Papers 24278, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Morgan, Peter & Pontines, Victor, 2014. "Financial Stability and Financial Inclusion," ADBI Working Papers 488, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Han, Rui & Melecky, Martin, 2013. "Financial Inclusion for Stability: Access to Bank Deposits and the Deposit Growth during the Global Financial Crisis," MPRA Paper 45157, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Abdel-Baki Monal A., 2012. "The Impact of Basel III on Emerging Economies," Global Economy Journal, De Gruyter, vol. 12(2), pages 1-33, June.
More about this item
Keywordsfinancial inclusion; financial regulation; financial development; emerging markets;
- G1 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets
- G2 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
- F36 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Financial Aspects of Economic Integration
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-10-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-FMK-2010-10-30 (Financial Markets)
- NEP-REG-2010-10-30 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izadps:dp5233. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Fallak). General contact details of provider: http://www.iza.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.